The FLR relationship and the upbringing of sons

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Barbara FLR, May 27, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Barbara FLR

Barbara FLR New member

Local Time:
    12:02 AM
    Hello, I am with my husband in a FLR relationship and we have 2 sons in school age ... I have a question for couples in FLR and may the boys have an impact on their upbringing or does the wife (mother) have a dominant influence on the son?

SmallRyan and Guest 2904 like this.
  2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    I suspect my folks have an FLR relationship. I'd say it depends. But if you show your sons respect for women, if your husband is a "gentleman" and you teach discipline then I think you shouldn't have any issues.

Don't make a big deal of things. Don't share too much nor too little. Kids pick up all kids of stuff. And the more you try to hide the more it's "naughty" "taboo" etc etc.

So don't do anything to harm them but don't go out of your way to hide things either.

3. Barbara FLR

Barbara FLR New member

Local Time:
    You're right you said it right

4. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    I would agree with TomF, kids will tend to treat women in a similar manner as their fathers do. If the father defers and shows respect to you it will be very beneficial for them so see that women should be respected. :)

good luck!

5. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    We have 3 sons that all see a wife led household. It's not kinky it's just normal. Both of us have equal expectations with regards to chores, manners, and discipline and normally I handle the discipline. She sits at the head of the table and all. Our kids have lots of friends over and it's just normal for us.

Comstock, Eric Ny, Rectrix and 3 others like this.
  6. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    11:02 PM
    My kids see a lot of love in the house (my definition of love is that it is not a 'saying thing' but a 'doing thing'-x

7. Sexy Little Bitch

United States
    Local Time:
    We have kids too. What they see is love and respect. They see a husband that is always willing to help and make the wife the center of attention. Even before we started a d/s relationship, I always put her before all else. My philosophy is that the wife should always come first, even when it comes to the kids. I've always served her dinner plate first, opened the door for her first, and made sure she's comfortable first. Nothing kinky about it.

8. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    We have two sons that see me follow my wife and defer to her decisions it is a good way to bring children up. Watch how you display your kinks and stuff like that but a female being in charge is good for all to see.

9. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Our kids are pretty cool with me treating their mom with great respect and adoration.

I can think of worse ways for parents to act :D

10. Sexy Little Bitch

United States
    Local Time:
    This. 1000 times.

tomf_22033, danijean001 and true42 like this.
  11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:02 PM
    perfectly put. Just as it should be around children.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  12. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    I have a son that turn 19 and now who is a trans girl, she decide it on herself and we where not involved in her decision.
    In past we always taught her the respect of the women and to be a nice boy and now she has seen this as a normal way of life.

my wife does the same with me and remove the "bad masculinity" in the man I was. so in all day life we do invisible D/s things.
    I cook, server my daughter and wife first and eat after.
    I take care of both her needs, pleasure (chocolate, tea, don't think kinky) at their will nd serve them and I told her is is a normal thing. We are in FLR sonce 4 years now and she found it normal to be serve by a man and my wife too. She just think I am a perfect father and loves my coocking, she does know nothing about our FLR

danijean001 likes this.
  13. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Our sons were exposed to a partnership between me an my wife. We had split responsibilities and no matter the fetish, we treated each other with respect, dignity, and love in front of the boys. They were expected to do the same, even during those rebellious teenage hormone raging years.

Now when they were not at home, it was a different story/ My wife and I were still in our BDSM phase and making the transition from maledom, to switch, to the Femdom model. Hours earlier I could have been whipping my wife's ass, make her crawl around on her knees, and suck my cock until I blew all over her face. Then over dinner prep help her by cleaning up the dishes while she took some time to talk with the boys. Or her torturing my cock and hours later picking up the leaf blower to help me with the yard work.

We need to project society norms no matter our kink, how else will our children survive as adults if we foster our kinks as normal.

danijean001 likes this.
  14. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    My Mom was dominant in her and my father's relationship. There were many times my father wanted something , my Mom said no , and that was that. I don't know what happened in the bedroom, my every place else Mom made the decision, did the banking , bought the groceries.
    My Mom was a strict loving Mom . But when punishment was required, it was bare bottom with a strap. I would have to lie there and take it . My sister also . No excuse for doing something wrong . At 16 I stayed out late with my friends, missed curfew . I got 25 cracks with the strap on my bare behind. She did not want to hear I was 16, she didn't want to hear anything . I submitted.
    How did this effect me. My first marriage was a failure. She left everything to me, I had trouble making the right decisions. I didn't want to make decisions. I wanted to leave everything to her. I did most of the cooking and the cleaning, and went to work, I was happy with that. We divorced after 3 years. She was looking for a strong man which was not me.
    Then I met Sara. I told her everything. She accepted what I was. Now today I'm a cuckold in chastity, with a hotwife. She is incharge, she is my disciplinarian , my owner, she controls money , food , clothing. I'm a happy man.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice