IT Consultant

Thomas Gangman

Long term member, Male, 69, from Northern New Jersey USA

Living the Dream Feb 18, 2019

Thomas Gangman was last seen:
Viewing forum, Apr 16, 2024 at 5:30 PM
    1. Justchris78
      Justchris78
      Can I ask you.. how long after you'd been in chastity do you think you needed the blue pill to get hard when you are free?
      1. Thomas Gangman
        Thomas Gangman
        Sadly, I’m at the age where I’m relying on the little blue pill more and more. I can get semi firm and sometimes even hard, but have lost the potential to maintain the erection. It doesn’t flatten all the way out, but enough so insertion is impossible. Doesn’t matter, sexy clothes, watching her with another woman, or joining with them has the same effect.
        Apr 20, 2019
        sis_nikki and justme6819 like this.
    2. Valentin1
      Valentin1
      Hi ! What ,I read it is just incredible! It would be great if You add a video or photo of your mistress and sessions .)
      sis_nikki likes this.
    3. Thomas Gangman
      Thomas Gangman
      Living the Dream
      sis_nikki and gymgenius like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 25, 1954 (Age: 69)
    Northern New Jersey USA
    IT Consultant
    My key is held by:
    Wife
    Keyholder of:
    Mistress Shannon
    Locked since:
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    cb-6000, CB600s - Happygo Ergonomic - Caught in Her Web Metal Cage. For daily use I wear the Web Metal Cage, for pleasing KH and all Tease and Denial, the Happygo is more restricting.
    Chastity resume:
    Started about 10 years ago as part of BDSM but too keen because of crappy devices available. Evolution of the devices and wanting to make things more serious began over the last five years with short breaks (mostly when kids return from College) and working at office.
    Retired now, so mostly full-time. Mutually agreed release cycles between 7-14 day unless Locktober of Lent. Not a true FLR, another tool to enhance sex life and mutual role playing enjoyment. Never take shower without wearing a device, too easy to have fun when soaping up. All orgasms or lack of them are under control of my wife the KH. Plus there is dungeon time and whippings when I do cross the line, nothing more painful then chastity device coming off, humbler placed on testicles, and a sound flogging while slightly standing and strung out with ropes to hooks in ceiling and floor. We do have an active sex life decided by the wife, sometimes its me pleasing her, a milking, or taking her hard.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice