TonyF25 was last seen:
Feb 28, 2024
    1. Guest 3291
      Guest 3291
      Looks like the girls in your family have all of the keys, lol, good luck
    2. LockitMan
      LockitMan
      Let's go fishing!!! : )

That was super nice of her to buy you the boat. The fluke are migrating now and available. Does your mistress like fresh caught fish?
      attistoC likes this.
    3. LockitMan
      LockitMan
      That's fantastic! It must be rewarding to serve the family of your Mistress. To care for the people she loves most in the world, and two more women of two generations no less!
      I probably would have told mom and sis all about us, or at least what's fit for the dinner table.

You're a very lucky guy, best wishes.
      TonyF25 likes this.
      1. TonyF25
        TonyF25
        It's not so much as I serve her family. They are very good to me, and accepting of me and of our lifestyle. Even supportive of it. So it's my way of showing my appreciation. But it works . I would not change a thing. Thank you for your good wishes. ...toni
        Sep 4, 2021
        LockitMan likes this.
    4. LockitMan
      LockitMan
      Hi neighbor. Sounds like you've got it good. : )
      You mentioned that you're "compensated" for work. How?
      1. TonyF25
        TonyF25
        My wife ,sister in law and mother in law own a business. I'm a CPA and do the books ,I 'm also handi , so I do odd jobs around their office and building. For that I draw a small salary. . I also do the lawns , and small things that need to be done around my sister in laws place . I use to do the same for mother in law, but she has since moved to a private development with a H .O. A ,
        May 3, 2021
        LockitMan likes this.
      2. TonyF25
        TonyF25
        My wife has a nice house on the shore front. So I live nice . She bought me a small boat for fishing and just riding around the Bay . I have a nice video system and sound system. I' given a spending allowance for doing the books and taxes at the family business... I'm happy and would not change a thing.
        Sep 4, 2021
        Rectrix and LockitMan like this.
    5. TonyF25
      TonyF25
      All locked up, while wife is free as a bird
      1. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        How it should be.
        May 3, 2021
        TonyF25 likes this.
    6. MistressS
      MistressS
      Seems you have a great situation there serving not one but three Superior Females
      LockitMan likes this.
      1. TonyF25
        TonyF25
        Well I really serve one my wife, her sister and brother in law knows about our lifestyle, and her sister is the emergency key holder, and chaperone when wife is away. Mother in law knows some but not all of our relationship. But it works out nicely for all.
        Apr 26, 2021
        LockitMan and MistressS like this.
      2. MistressS
        MistressS
        Great you cucked
        Apr 26, 2021
        LockitMan likes this.
      3. TonyF25
        TonyF25
        Yes cuckold , and in cb6000s 24/7 . She is incharge. I'm a sub. Her sister and brother in law know, and are accepting. Her sister is my emergency keyholder and chaperone when Sara isn't around.
        I'm dressed as a female at home. But outside I wear male other clothes with panties over my cb6000s. During the winter months when I wear heavier clothes, I wear " A" cup bra under the male outher clothes.
        Apr 26, 2021
        LockitMan and Rectrix like this.
    7. caged certo
      caged certo
      Hi Tony, looking to your pictures I see a lot of hair, question , no intentions to be smooth, shaving or something.
      Love Evy
      1. TonyF25
        TonyF25
        I have been shaved and waxed in the past. My wife would take me to a women she knew who would do it. But she has been busy with her family bissness the ladt year or so, so it stopped. But sure it will start agai at some point.
        Nov 25, 2018
        LockitMan likes this.
    8. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      Happy birthday.
      TonyF25 likes this.
      1. TonyF25
        TonyF25
        Thank you so much
        Jul 21, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 18, 1991 (Age: 32)
    Long Island , New York , USA
    House husband, family handi man
    My key is held by:
    Sarah ,wife.... emergency key holders ,Helen, mother in law and Lynda, sister in law
    Locked since:
    April 2014
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Cuckold
    Chastity devices:
    cb6000s
    Chastity resume:
    april2014 Sarah my wife locked me in and told me she will have control of my sex life from now on
    A cuckold, a house husband. My wife Sarah , her Mom , and sister inherited the family bissness her father left. Her Mother is a art professor and lives with a boy friend so she is not hands on with the bissness. My Wife and her Sister run it. So I have become the handi man and care taker of 3 homes, and do chores at all 3 , like laundry, lawn , cleaning, which I'm compensated for.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice