snoop for key?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Ed Brock, May 1, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Ed Brock

Ed Brock Member

Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    Hi, over a long time we have experimented with chastity. It started as something "weird" I wanted to do and now we're at the point we're she actually told me to lock it up. I was surprised by that and quite frankly wasn't in the mood. But I did it anyway. It's been 8 days. For some reason this time is more frustrating than any other. I'm tempted to search for the keys. I have a steel cage from Mature Metal with a safety screw. While we've gone longer in the past, this time, the reality is setting in. Has anyone ever found the keys and snuck it off and put it back on?

Rectrix, Bucklocked and tiruh811 like this.
  2. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    I know exactly where the "key to me" is! Locked safely inside Mrs Chaste key safe which is safely screwed to the wall in the back of the walk in wardrobe! Whilst I know where it is, I don't know the combination!

Bertha, sub1956rob and tiruh811 like this.
  3. Changeable

Changeable Long term member

Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    I know where the spare is, but I couldn't get it off without cutting the plastic, numbered padlock.
    If notice she isnt wearing her key when she goes out I bring it to her. She might not put it on, but at least she will take it with her.
    So no I haven't wanted to be that sneaky, but I haven't been locked for more than several days at a time yet. So maybe I would at some point? I hope not though.

sub1956rob and tiruh811 like this.
  4. Cosmo17498

Student
    Richmond, BC, Canada
    Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    Since I'm in an LDR, I know exactly where the key I didn't send my Master is :( It's in a 4-digit key safe that I don't know the combo to. This is locked in a wooden chest with two padlocks and both of the keys placed in secure and inconvenient locations to prevent me from getting at them. I have felt the desire to just unlock myself several times over my latest lockup and were the key any easier to get to, I know I would have used it :0

Rectrix and sub1956rob like this.
  5. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:06 PM
  6. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    4:06 AM
    The way you describe what you want to do is somewhat telling. You want to take it off, but then put it back on. Presumably you want an orgasm in between. The act of putting it back on tells me that chastity is something you like and want to continue. If that is the case you should not under any circumstances do what you are suggesting. You have an obligation to your KH to respect the control you have given her. On the other hand if you don't like it, take it off and fire away. Just don't expect her to want to keep on as a KH if you do.

7. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    If you're not in the mood, be a man and talk to your wife.

sub1956rob likes this.
  8. sub1956rob

sub1956rob Member

Local Time:
    4:06 PM
    Are you still thinking about masturbating? Desperately needing an orgasm?
    My first thoughts were: "he is asking for a long-term-lockup-period!"
    But perhaps the cage does not fit well, maybe painfull.
    Therefore I would advise to discuss with your KH how to get rid of the idea of looking for the keys!

9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    At one time I could not resist looking for the key and/or the emergency key and then upon discovery I would feel disappointed that she had not hidden it better. Although I never misused that knowledge.

I felt it was far better when I knew she had the key on or wit her or it was left at work and the site emergency key was known to me and easily accessible but not without that my having used any actual access to the key would have been immediately obvious.

The point of my being locked and all part of the head-fuck is that I can't get out out without my KH knowing so I feel my being locked is far more secure and in turn I feel more controlled now.

10. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    Don't
    You'll both be better off
    It's worth it

Breathe and Rectrix like this.
  11. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Why would you want to do that? You're getting what you asked for, and it's obviously what she wants. Confess to her and ask her to hide the keys, both of them, outside the house.

R2002 likes this.
  12. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    I never had to look for the keys,because I have one on my key chain that is for emergencies . She has one in the bedroom , but I have never used any of the keys to sneak an orgasm . That would be breaking faith with her and I would feel guilty for it .
    So are you sure that your not being tested by her? Also you will find that the longer you are locked up that you feelings for her will become stronger .
    At one point in time the kink of chastity changes to a lifestyle and just maybe she has changed all ready and you have not.

Rectrix likes this.
  13. lovetohearno

lovetohearno Active member

Accountant
    Northwest Indiana
    Local Time:
    You don’t mention “why” you want it off. Sneak a quickie? Is it painful/pinching and you want a break? Needs a cleaning?

Whatever the reason, talk to your wife/GF about what’s on your mind. You’ll feel better after talking and NOT taking the key.

14. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    So, I do sometimes go searching for the key to my cage. But not because I want to cheat and go against my wife/KH's wishes, but because my wife will sometimes play games with me and leave the key somewhere in the house (usually our bed/bath or my office) where I might find it. Then she might text me later in the day while she's at work (I work at home) and ask if I've found it. Or she will wait until she gets home to ask if I found my key, and if I have not she says, "Oh, well, maybe next time..." and I remain locked.

She doesn't do this all the time, so I just never know. Also, she only does it when I've been locked for quite a while. Today I've only been locked for 4 days, so I won't be looking for the key any time soon. :)

15. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    5:06 PM
    At initial stage of our chastity playing, my whife was wearing the key on the neck-chain. I could hardly syayed locked for two-three days at the time. On some occasions I grabbed the key while she was sleeping so that she didn't notice. I had PIV sex wih her the same night, started even when she was sleeping. She definitely liked that.

Later I grabbed the key every time I knew where it was, I couldn't resist it.

My whife keeps now both keys in a secret place, I don't have access to them. Nevertheless she normally do not return the key to me whan she wants me to be unlocked but ruther plays with me, making me to find it or to gess, where it is.

16. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Been at this a few years now and one thing I know for sure is that everything changes. It’s not linear, it’s dynamic and constant. Some moments I would do anything to get this thing off me so I can experience pleasure. Sometimes I am the one that volunteers to put it on because it helps keep me honest. Sometimes I I look down and think how silly all this is and wonder why there is a hunk of steel locked on to my penis. Sometimes I thank the stars I have a partner that likes this even more than me, and sometimes I think I might have shot myself in the foot by agreeing to this lifestyle for the rest of my life.

These thoughts and feelings come and go, but what always brings me back to earth, is asking myself “what does she want?” and “what is best for us as a couple?”. Asking myself this usually gets me back to where I should be...locked and waiting.

17. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    no cheating....

18. SubP81

SubP81 Active member

Local Time:
    I'm not full time locked so i have to use the honor system, it was me that asked for this and already after only 1 week although I'm very frustrated I'm happy that i am pleasing my wife/Miss/Kh.
    Also i can stay down on her forever without trying to get up and get my jolies

19. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    if i put my mind to it i could probably get into the lock box she has. but i dont want to do that so im not going to try. it would change chastity from something real to just a accessory clamped to my penis that i carry with me every day. i want it to mean more. denial is part of the fun.
    even more so when she teases.

Rectrix likes this.
  20. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:

Same here. I know where the Lori’s screw is. But I’m not getting the safe without some serious tools.

21. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    4:06 PM
    So keep the key in a secure place like the cooky storage with a timer, You should not have access to it.
    Chastity is easy when you are in the mood, it is your fantasy and so, but sure, with time you can get upset want to stop and so.

You have to discuss of it and also it is a style of life, your wife has to help you by holding the key. just remember it will bend your mind to resist and having someone that keep you locked is important.

if we can stop at anytime it is not really what we expect, no challenge, no difficulties. It is not made to be easy all time.

22. Sissy_Denise

Sissy_Denise Active Sissylander

Local Time:
    That is one serious butt beating offense, but if you are into that, happy hunting and may you get your just reward! :eek: I'll just stay caged and maintain my ability to sit.:D

Rectrix and bethanise like this.
  23. Bertha

Bertha Active member

Local Time:
    like other gentlemen have mentioned, location of the spare key is usually known, yet unattainable, like a key locker or in the middle of a huge ice block in the freezer. the current guardian of the spare key is a compost pile, in which the key is at the bottom of, and a dense and repulsive compost i am maintaining is covering it. i could theoretically try to retrieve it, but i will keep it for the time i will be requested by My Owner to do so!

24. Bertha

Bertha Active member

Local Time:
    by the way, i have shown the compost pile on my YT channel, “servant bertha”, in one or two episodes of The Secret Diaries of a pet in Servitude, if interested

25. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    In our case, my wife/KH seems to have lost the spare key. It's okay though. We had a pair of matching locks, and when the other failed to open after a long lockup I quickly purchased some bolt cutters. Turns out I was finally able to open that lock, but we haven't used it since. And now I try to oil the remaining lock regularly. Anyway, I haven't used those bolt cutters yet, but if my wife ever loses the remaining key, or if it's an emergency, that's my spare. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice