SHE finally says YES!!!!!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by tklh21, Oct 27, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. tklh21

tklh21 Member

SINGAPORE
    Local Time:
    3:33 PM
    SHE FINALLY AGREES TO HOLD THE KEY!!!!!!!

After years of trying to convince the WIFE into trying chastity, SHE finally will be giving it a try. So here goes:

I discovered chastity many years ago when I was about 50 (I am 58 now). I wrote about my initial journey, but somehow the posts got lost in the many journeys here at the Mansion:(

Anyways, so as not to re-hash and repeat, life went on with the occasional bouts of interest from the WIFE. We are not into FLRs or any kinks, just a vanilla couple who has lost some spark in our life journey. I decided to spice things up with chastity, but she was not interested despite my best efforts.

Through the last 2 plus years of Covid, I locked myself more and more as staying at home leads to many opportunities to masturbate. I knew I needed to control myself. The WIFE never really got into it and the last conversation we had was in late 2020 and she said: "do whatever you like but DO NOT involve me!" So that was that.

So for the last 2 years or so, I self-locked using Chaster and Chastikey before that. It worked out well; I would lock myself for 2 - 3 weeks at a stretch before unlocking for cleaning, then back in again. Occasionally, the WIFE wanted satisfaction and I would service her orally. I am fine with that and she seemed happy not having the pressure of sex in return.

Fast forward to last week. With the relaxation of COVID regulations, I received an invitation to attend a seminar in a country that has MANY temptations (those of you who have been to Asia would knowo_O). As with all other trips, the plan is to remove the device before travelling and usually I would pack it into my luggage to lock up when I arrive. Repeating the process in reverse when I come back.

After such a long period of not travelling, I was looking forward to this trip. As I was packing for the trip, WIFE comes to me and asks about how I would be able to resist temptations. I was a little surprised as she never did take much of an interest, but I answered that I will bring my device (currently a Bon4 Micro) along with me and lock up on arrival. She started getting very interested in how I would pass through immigration, etc... I assured her that I have done this before and will only lock up AFTER clearing immigration and the reverse process when I get home. Then she pops the question:

"This means you have control of the keys, how can I be sure you do not unlock yourself during your 'entertainment' sessions?"

I was STUNNED! Didn't think about this at all. I have always, prior to COVID, just locked up and not thought about unlocking. I had my keys with me which are locked in the hotel safe most of the time. Yes, it was easy to just unlock and enjoy the freedom, but somehow I never really got into all of that or had the desire for it. Perhaps it's age, perhaps it's.....

I explained my usual process. She then said:

"but you have access to your keys! is there a way to lock yourself without tripping the metal scanners?"

Where is this going????

I answered that it is possible to use a plastic cage with a plastic lock which I have but have not used for a while (CB6000S). For lock, there are travel numbered locks that will ensure that the lock stays intact. (we all know about these things:):):)) I fished them out and show them to her.

"great! let me see"

What have I gotten myself into this time? I showed her the plastic cage and lock.

"This should do nicely and keep you honest for this 5-day trip, carry on packing and lock yourself in after you're done. you have an early flight tomorrow, rest early."

She beckons me to the bedroom and asks me to service her needs, which I eagerly do.

The next morning, I am up and off to the airport. It didn't occur to me till I was at the airport that, for the first time, I DO NOT have control of the keys. The rush was AMAZING!!!! This is the first time I have ever gone through Immigration metal detectors with a cage ON and NOT have a means to unlock!!!

When I arrived at my destination, I was greeted with a text message that said:

"I have you under control for this trip, you'd better return with the same number tag as when you left the house!":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

The seminar was the usual routine of meetings, talks and entertaining, but as before, or maybe I am getting older, the entertaining didn't appeal to me much and I retreated to my hotel every night. Ever mindful of the fact that I do not have any control over the lock.

Seminar done and headed home, still with the same travel lock intact. Arriving home, the WIFE asks to inspect the lock to check if it has been tampered with. It was not.

"Good. Now, how about you get cleaned up and put on your usual cage for me? and by the way, bring me the keys as well. I have decided to take control of your keys. I have been researching on this and I think it seems like an interesting way of spicing up our relationship. DON"T expect me to get into the femdom lifestyle because it's just not me. I just want to have control over your dick and I will determine when you get unlocked. It could be for a few days, few weeks, or months, I decide! It's not different from when you were doing this by yourself, but now I am taking away that control. Hope this is what you want. I am doing this because I LOVE YOU and want you to be happy"

WOW!!!!! Never in my life would I imagine that she would turn around. But I am so happy about giving up control. I had been searching for a keyholder, but never in my wildest dreams would I think that my own wife would do it.

Will this last?

Who knows.

I am taking this one day at a time and enjoying it while it lasts:+1::+1::+1::+1:

Goof003, NEsubhub, JT_1999_ and 22 others like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    Good luck

tklh21 likes this.
  3. hopefulhubby

hopefulhubby Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    That is fantastic news! I'm glad your wife seems to have got on board. Enjoy!

Eric Ny and tklh21 like this.
  4. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    3:33 AM
    Things are getting really interesting! I bet you 'll be straining to get out a lot in the next few days.

5. tklh21

tklh21 Member

SINGAPORE
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the encouragement. I don't think it will be so much a case of straining to get out considering that I have self-locked since late 2020, but the thrill and anticipation of not having control anymore. It really is a HUGE difference when you hand over the choice to another person. Its not like toughing it out for the time set in Chaster and there is a clear end line to look forward to. Now I am at the mercy of someone else and that is really exciting and scary at the same time

bondinchas and hopefulhubby like this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Good luck!

tklh21 likes this.
  7. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    I’m excited for you. I still remember the feeling when my wife decided she was on board with it, it was wonderful and still is. Mostly lol. Best of luck to you both.

tklh21 likes this.
  8. Jay Sub

Jay Sub "Smaller is better"

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    In the nicest possible way. Don't fuck it up now.

Locked4QueenK, littleguy3 and tklh21 like this.
  9. tklh21

tklh21 Member

SINGAPORE
    Local Time:

Hahaha, that's a nice and subtle way of putting it:):):):):)

i'll try not to:strong::strong::strong:

Stephplayswithyou and littleguy3 like this.
  10. ozzy-one

ozzy-one Long term member

Tradesmen
    Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Congrats on the new attitude on her part. I hope you don’t try to top from the bottom and just let her learn as she goes. Keep us posted, sounds like fun

bondinchas and tklh21 like this.
  11. tklh21

tklh21 Member

SINGAPORE
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the encouragement. I will try really hard not to "top from bottom" as you say. To me, this is just like using an app. The difference is that now the keyholder is REAL. There is NO more control on my part.

We had a good talk about this and how we want to make it work. Ground rules are sort of in place and we keep fine-tuning as we move along. She is continually learning and adjusting as we journey together.

Like I said, who knows how long this will last, but I am enjoying every minute of it while it lasts. The Wife may grow tired of it at some point, but till that day comes, I am Happy!

Oh! it helps in cutting down cigarette intake as well:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

cogman and ozzy-one like this.
  12. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    Many's the time when I longingly imagine that my wife is:

a) healthy, and
    b) content to keep me locked and teased, and
    c) has decided to humiliate/cuckold me

Rationally however, I know that I might not really want this but it makes for excellent fantasy material.

I really shold be careful what I wish for....I just might get it one day.

ozzy-one and tklh21 like this.
  13. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Does she feel loved by you? Has she seen a change in your behavior that she's responding to?

tklh21 likes this.
  14. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    She's said yes.... and now for ever she'll be saying "NO!" to you every time you want out :-D

tklh21 likes this.
  15. tklh21

tklh21 Member

SINGAPORE
    Local Time:
    I don't know about Loved. I have always loved her. Not too sure about behaviour changes. This has been a gradual change through this whole COVID period when I have been self locking alot more to stop myself from masturbating:+1:.

My guess is that she wants to be part of what I am doing and take a more active part in my life

16. tklh21

tklh21 Member

SINGAPORE
    Local Time:
    hahahaha!!!!!

Guess that's something I need to get used to:):+1::+1:

17. tklh21

tklh21 Member

SINGAPORE
    Local Time:
    Just an update.

The Wife unlocked me this weekend for cleaning. No release, no orgasm, just cleaning. The huge surprise was she wanted to be there while I cleaned myself and the cage. She seems to be getting into not allowing me to masturbate or play with myself. She even commented that we should shop for a nicer-looking device!!! She doesn't like the look of the Bon4. So we went online and she picked out a Cobra Nub (a HT knockoff) for super cheap. Can't wait for it to arrive.

Is she turning into a REAL keyholder?:oops:

After cleaning and re-locking, we sat down for a L O N G talk about chastity and why I put myself through this, focusing on why I want her to have control over the keys. I have been hinting and asking her all these years that I want her to have control, so why the change and why now?

It wasn't the usual discussion that I anticipated. Unlike some keyholders that want to dominate, she told me that she will participate but not expect her to dominate like other keyholders she read about. She is simply NOT into that dynamic.

She knows that I self-lock because I masturbate way too much these days. She knows that I am trying to control a masturbation habit that has gradually gotten worse through COVID.

She felt that she has lost a lot of her sex drive over time and it is unfair for me not to get relief, BUT she will never bring herself to let me get relief from someone else. So she tolerated masturbating as a means to get some relief.

With the easing of restrictions, I may be travelling a little more and she is worried that I could succumb to temptation. I don't blame her because she is at a point in life where she is a little insecure about her sexuality and attractiveness.

She said that she felt bad not having sexual needs as much as she wants and PIV doesn't appeal to her much these days. This is partly due to Menopause and work (she maintains a very busy schedule as a nurse in a country facing a HUGE nursing shortage). She is often too tired when she gets home.

So she thought long and hard about this and decided that holding my keys would partly stop me from excessive masturbation and also get off her back about wanting sex. She said it would be easier if she holds on to the keys and let me out when she feels it's time for cleaning (which I told her is probably once a week) and whenever she feels some needs (which nowadays are mostly restricted to oral).

Nothing else in our relationship changes and I am happy to comply since this is what I wanted in the first place. To have someone hold control.

Unlike some fantasy stories or ideals for their SO to control them, I am not into the Dom/Sub relationship or FLRs. The Wife agrees. She doesn't see herself as one too.

I am glad we had this conversation and mutually agreed on the ground rules.

I hope that this arrangement can last. And as I said before, I will take every day as it comes and let's see how long this ride can last........:pray::pray::pray:

John, spider203, Mark Owen and 3 others like this.
  18. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Tthis is great news! The more you tell her that you want her to be the only source of your sexual fulfillment on her terms and in her time, the better. As long as she is not feeling pressure!

Have you asked her to help you learn self control? This will get her invested in your needs. Does she know that you want nothing more than to please her intimately- emotionally, mentally and physically?

Stephplayswithyou and tklh21 like this.
  19. tklh21

tklh21 Member

SINGAPORE
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the encouragement.

Yes, we talked about me learning self control and she is onboard with it. So she is helping to find ways to motivate me in this respect. She has known about my desire to be there for her in all respects, not just physically.

She agrees that this is not a phase I am going through and she is willing to try and get me off masturbating and along the way, maybe smoking (I am quite a heavy smoker)

Thanks again

20. tklh21

tklh21 Member

SINGAPORE
    Local Time:
    Its been a while since I last wrote. Been busy with the relaxation of Covid rules here. Working more these days.

On the home front, not a lot has changed. The biggest thing is that my wife holds my key now and I only get let out once every 2 weeks for hygiene purposes and shaving. I don't get to choose when that happens. the Wife will just come over, hand me the key and that's about it.....

I just shared onto my albums a new cage I bought off a local online shop. comfortable but the cage is a little big even for me. I ordered he Nano but still a little loose. (I guess I am smaller than I thought:):):)) Anyway its a cheap knock off so placed and order for the Nub version. that should do the trick!!!!!

The dynamics with the Wife has not changed much. I feel it more. Loss of control is addictive!!!! Wish she would be a little more proactive, but like I said before, I'll take it as I can get it. Its not like many others here who experienced great highs of release or tease. It has become like second nature for me. Even when let out for cleaning, there is no real urge to masturbate. Funny......

We did have sex. No different from any other time. Guess it may be age........:(

Looks like I am going to be locked this way for a L O N G time. Or until the Wife gets different ideas (which she is capable of), then it may get more interesting....(I can only hope)

Till I update again.....

21. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Has she been working on keep you motivated? Any teasing - physical, psychological, or otherwise?

Did she release you for sex? PIV? Did you have an orgasm? If so, notice any drop?

22. tklh21

tklh21 Member

SINGAPORE
    Local Time:
    Another short update

Its Christmas!!!! Merry Christmas to all here at the Mansion.

It was an amazing Christmas. Got a major surprise from the Wife this Christmas!!!

Christmas is not something heavily celebrated here in Singapore and in my household. Maybe a small exchange of presents, but generally a very subdued affair.

So imagine my surprise when the Wife presented me with a little gift box this morning. A kiss, a hug, and a "I hope you like your present" woke me this morning.

Not expecting much, I opened the box and my mouth hit the floor. Inside the box was a Chastity cage. It had been something that I was looking at for a while. On Amazon it's called the "Mamba Cobra" and I had been looking at the smallest model "the NUB". It comes with 4 sizing rings and a Magic lock.

Wait a minute, the lock and keys seem to be missing!

a look at the Wife and she is smiling:p!

"I know you have been looking at this lately and probably considered buying it. So I thought this would make a Christmas present that you would like, so I went ahead and ordered it. It arrived a couple of days ago and I have taken the lock and keys away. Go ahead and try it on and I will lock you up" she holds up the keys to my current device and smiles.....

I didn't need a second invitation!!!!! Grabbed the key and Off to the bathroom I went, but WAIT...... The Wife had other ideas.

"What's wrong with taking the old one off here in the bedroom? you shy???? Anyway, I hold your key, and that means I can ask you to do whatever I want. How are you going to take the cage off if you don't have the key?????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:"

What's going on???? My normally conservative wife who has not seen me naked or changing wants me to take my cage off in front of her????

Obediently, I dropped my boxers and let her unlock the lock. Then I slide everything off. I could sense an erection growing, but she stopped it short: "Don't think that this means you get sex today. I have a whole day of work to do and MAYBE you would get some relief when I get back, IF I am not too tired..."

And that was that.... It took a while to let everything subside and get the new cage on. It fitted well. tight and snug, but nothing too uncomfortable. Then came the moment of truth. THE LOCKUP.

For as long as she has seen fit to participate, what little participation, to my self-locking, she has always just handed me the key and told me to return it to her after I am done with my regular cleanups. This time round, she wants to be the one to put the lock on and turn the key!!!!!

She slid the lock in and added a little squeeze of the balls. "I have been researching...."

Goes down as one of the best Christmas surprises. I wonder what other surprises she has in store, or should I be scared.....

23. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    "I have been researching..."

You're a very lucky man.
    Many others crave for the demoness you have now unleashed!

Eric Ny and tklh21 like this.
  24. tklh21

tklh21 Member

SINGAPORE
    Local Time:
    Hahaha I don't know whether to be happy or scared about this turn of events. there was never any discussion about a Female Led Relationship before. It was a means for me not to be able to access the key and having her hold it means less control for me. So its kind of scary if she has other ideas....

I will update soon

bondinchas likes this.
  25. SissySlut4ever

SissySlut4ever Secret Sissy

Slave
    Singapore
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #25 SissySlut4ever, Dec 31, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2022
    Very Happy for you. It's what everyone here wishes for. Their lover holds the key. Can you provide a review of the most comfortable device worn?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice