2:50 AM

Following 1

Followers 2

Birthday:
Oct 14, 1986 (Age: 37)
The Netherlands

Goof003

New member, Male, 37, from The Netherlands

Unlocked but not having touch myself due renovation works in my house. It's getting more difficult by the day not to release myself Dec 27, 2022

Goof003 was last seen:
Nov 13, 2023
    1. Goof003
      Goof003
      Unlocked but not having touch myself due renovation works in my house. It's getting more difficult by the day not to release myself
    2. Goof003
      Goof003
      wearing an Oxy The Guardian right now
    3. Goof003
      Goof003
      wearin an Oxy The Guardian right now
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 14, 1986 (Age: 37)
    The Netherlands
    My key is held by:
    myself
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Slave
    • Vanilla
    • Switch
    Chastity devices:
    CB-3000
    Oxy The Guardian
    Shapeways Josie Lynn Cherry Keeper
    Hello, let me introduce myself as I am a newbie within Chasity Mansion. As a switch I do like to both Top as bottom i a roleplaying kind of game. A kink of my herein is keyholding and locking your cock, being controlled by a femine Dom.
    I like the idea of wearing a chasity device and give the control over my penis to another person (a woman in my case). Being unable to get an erection when aroused, giving the control of your orgasms to a Dom, and the game of teasing and denial are all things which arouse me enormously. And as a form of roleplay, I like the idea of being crossdressed and my manhood is being locked away. It makes feel more like a man in everyday if I let my feminine characteristics out of my person, I think my psychology works in that way (although it's not my profession, so I dont't know but I feel it that way).
    Currently, I am a bachelor and I'm searching for a partner in real (vanilla) life. Hopefully I find someone who shares the same kinks and wants to control my manhood. But in the meantime I'm having fun locking myself up.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice