Risks of Orgasm Control

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Breathe, May 23, 2019.

?

Have you ever had a negative experience with orgasm control?

1. Yes.

37 vote(s)
    18.8%
  2. No.

136 vote(s)
    69.0%
  3. It's... complicated.

24 vote(s)
    12.2%
Random Thread
  1. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    I have been intrigued by the practice of orgasm control for many years, for just as many reasons... I have seen (and personally experienced) the benefits of delayed orgasm, either as a factor of circumstance or as a result of tease and denial. Anyone that reads My writing will know how much I enjoy this element of power exchange (and why), so I will not wax poetic about all of the benefits here.

We hear plenty of stories about the desires for, benefits of, and/or erotic nature within the practice of orgasm control... but what about the potential risks?

What if these desires are out of sync between you and your partner(s)? How do you reconcile differing opinions on this practice, particularly if the 'arrangement' was agreeable in the past?

Have you ever had a negative experience with orgasm control?

These questions are for everyone, regardless of D/s position or identity.

2. Sylophine

Sylophine She has my key and I have her collar

Canada
    Local Time:
    8:56 AM
    As my KH and I are relatively new to this dynamic in our relationship it hasn’t happened yet, but I can imagine that there is the potential for negative effects. This will result around any desires I have in directing a desire for longer durations or more teasing and frustrating. I am trying to keep a mind frame that I’m turning the key over to my KH and it is up to them to determine the outcome. The potential negative outcome is going to come as a result as almost all sexual problems in ones life - different desires coupled with ineffective communication.

El Guapo, Breathe and Changeable like this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:56 AM
    Most of our issues have been about duration of sex after unlocking.

1. Most of the time I don’t take very long, which normally isn’t an issue for her since me inside her is more of a me thing than a her thing...but sometimes she’s into it and would like me to last longer than a minute.

2. Sometimes after a long lock up I might have an abrasion or something that I wasn’t aware of, and yes I can get hard but trying to finish when it hurts makes it difficult. I don’t really know it’s going to be a problem until the device is off and it gets hard and I actually feel the friction burn get hard.

3. Loss of spontaneity. She wears the key, so it’s not exactly unavailable, but it’s also not just there to slip in on mornings, or free to just stroke when the mood hits.

Somewhat small problems and certainly nothing she would say is cause for me to stop wearing it.

4. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    Regardless of whether I'm caged or not, with lots of tease and denial over about a week or so, I sometimes get Blue-Ball Syndrome. This causes pain in my balls as if they have taken a few good kicks in quick succession. I understand that it is caused by congestion of seminal fluid and can last two or three days or maybe longer. I find that an orgasm or two clears the congestion and I'm all back to normal in the morning after a nights sleep. Apparently the pain will dissipate on it's own, without orgasm, if left for long enough, but I prefer not to spend days in pain if I don't have to, especially if the cure is in my own hands, so to speak. The orgasms themselves are more akin to ruined ones, so a bit of a waste of all that tease and denial, but I guess that depends on your point of view.

So I'm a "yes" to the negative experience question.

njcuckold, El Guapo and Breathe like this.
  5. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    I often experience something like this, except I wouldn't say it's from an abrasion. I find that when I've been locked for a long time and then I'm finally free my erection can be somewhat painful as the skin isn't used to stretching. It's not usually horrible, but it leads to confusion on my part... on the one hand, I want to masturbate so badly, and on the other hand I wonder if I ought to take it easy and let it heal a bit first.

6. TommyB

TommyB Member

Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    I brought this up in a post before but I can't make it over 30 days. Once I start to get close to that time, I start getting a pain in the area where I'm guessing my prostate is located. Once my wife releases me and I relieve myself, the pain goes away. I'm not sure what causes it. I really can't go over 30 days anyway because I'm in the reserves, so I have drill every month and we usually have a drug urinalysis. I'm not about to get caught wearing a chastity device!!! I don't have drill in July so I plan on trying to go for the full sixty day to see what happens with the pain!

7. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    I think I misvoted. I meant to vote no, and it came out yes

Lowtight and Breathe like this.
  8. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    I don't know if I would call it a risk, but for me it is a love-hate sort of experience. I do like the feeling I get from being denied for a long period, but it can get trying at times. I have learned to deal with the difficulties and push through it. Once I get past that, it becomes easier again.

9. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    I have a hard time imagining anything that has zero negative consequences so I voted yes. I'm curious though what you mean by "orgasm control". Do you mean the transfer of power an individual gives to their keyholder when they say you can control when I have an orgasm? So the consequences are the emotional and psychological. Or are you saying the physical element of chastity and being in a cage? Or do you mean in the moment of the playtime? Like my wife was playing with me and decided no orgasm today and locked me back up. Or is it all of the above?

El Guapo, Breathe and pewpewpinlaser like this.
  10. pewpewpinlaser

pewpewpinlaser Sub in Training

California
    Local Time:
    To mimic what PPL said, there are a variety of ways to answer this question. For me, not having orgasm control from an emotional aspect has not had any negative effects thus far as I am more focused on being a better person for Domina. From a physical perspective, I'd say yes due to some irritation around the ring causing a rash or a bump.

If taking everything into consideration, I voted No as I am very happy in my current state.

El Guapo and Breathe like this.
  11. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Ever?

Sure. She locks me up at my request, forgets that I'm locked up and when I don't ask for sex... I don't get any. No attention, no relief... just locked and forgotten and resentful.

Chastity isn't perfect. People aren't perfect. When it works, it is amazing. It doesn't always work and life gets in the way.

12. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:41 PM
    I have experienced a negative result of not being allowed regular orgasms, and it is something that perhaps goes against a lot of what you read and others experience. Instead of having an orgasm very quickly the complete opposite has happened. My body has forgotten how to cum easily.

Even if I am told to masturbate, something Elle does very rarely, I struggle to cum. We have stopped using delay spray when we make love as there is no point. Elle has gone in the opposite direction, all this chastity/FLR/chastity stuff turns her on so much she cums really quickly.

Last year Elle gave me permission to cum six or seven times when I didn’t manage it. This then had a negative effect on Elle, as she felt like the fun of her control was going. It is noticeable that this year she hasn’t given me the same opportunities as she did last year, partly because she feels there is basically no point.

njcuckold, Headtrip, El Guapo and 2 others like this.
  13. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    I actually kind of grow despondent and sad over not having access to pussy. I mean, penis-in-vagina fucking. But the negative effect is intended, so it probably is a positive effect, right?

Physically, well, I'd say when I get out I can fuck a long time without cumming. Plus, after a few orgasms, my libido really drops as my junk goes through what seems like an adjustment period.

But the big thing to reduce side effects is having the right device. I found custom-fitting metal has far fewer problems than plastic or silicone.

njcuckold, El Guapo and Breathe like this.
  14. the glove

the glove Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    ya I don't like it

Headtrip and Breathe like this.
  15. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    In all the time I have been into TTTWD I can't say I have ever had a negative experience.

The only exception to this that might be considered negative is that there have ben times when acclimatising to a new device there has been discomfort and the odd drawback. All of which I consider worth it in the search for the cage that best suits us both.

El Guapo and Breathe like this.
  16. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    This happens to me when I've been locked up 2 weeks or longer. Not positive if it's due to the skin or interior tissue temporarily losing elasticity, but something feels tight and it's a bit painful. Like you, not enough to stop activity -- I will still feel tremendous pleasure and can cum (if so instructed), but it's a bit disconcerting to simultaneously be experiencing some (non-erotic) pain or discomfort. But it goes away after an hour or two, as the elasticity is fully restored. Just in time to be re-caged :)

17. mlcf

mlcf Obedient

CEO of the company
    Brazil
    Local Time:
    12:56 PM
    Well.. it all depends what you mean by negative experience... if you mean by been denied orgasm my answer is no. I love my wife and we started chastity as a control for her jealousy.. and it worked perfectly... I turned a problem in fun. But one day she told me to hold and not cum for her for a few times... and after a few years I did not masturbated anymore and had minimal intervals of 1 week between my orgasm... but giving her plenty.... now we are pushing for 1 for me only after 30 days of denial.

In the other hand I had some problems buying belts. I have all types... expense an cheap... I used to like some European brands until the Chinese enter the game... I bought a array of 3 types that are absurdly comfortable... 2 for 24hs and 1 for travels to pass airport security... I'm planning to sell my European models now.. I do not like them anymore...

Breathe, El Guapo and Guest 2014 like this.
  18. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Agreed. On the rare occasions that I cum, it’s at the drop of a hat, while I am still just barely hard. I can’t come close to satisfying new sexually with my cock anymore.

19. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    The only negative of orgasm control in our relationship is the fact that I can get needy and moody if a planned play session does not come to fruition. I believe this has to do with being more dependent on my wife/mistress for pleasure since I can’t provide that ultimate pleasure to myself.

njcuckold, Headtrip, Breathe and 2 others like this.
  20. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    A negative experience?
    Not really ... so voted 'no'.

Sometimes too much teasing (if there is such a thing :) ) can make things a little tender for a few days - blue balls. Its not a fun experience when that happens but its not a negative one either. Actually, more than the normal squeezing or paddling can leave me with sore nuts too. But really, all is fair in love & war. And a 'medical ejaculation' solves it most of the time.

Normally I am not so descriptive in my posts but I know @Breathe can handle it.

Breathe likes this.
  21. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    Thanks for responding, everyone. The OP wasn't terribly specific because I wanted to see responses without giving much direction... but perhaps I should have been more clear that My inquiries aren't really related to physical effects of wearing devices.

Despite the fact that I don't have a (biologically-attached :rolleyes:) penis, I can see how physical issues such as abrasions or ill-fitting cages can create hiccups. I also understand this is a chastity site, so of course it makes sense that many answers would revolve around cages...

However, I am much more curious about what goes on upstairs. Not surprised you are reading between the lines here, @PouchPantyLover - thanks for posing those questions in your response.

To anyone that's already answered or those considering a response, I would appreciate your input on the emotional / psychological aspects of orgasm control (with or without cages), if you're interested in doing so. Particularly if they've been less than ideal.

Couldn't agree more - ineffective communication is at fault for many of the world's issues. Intimate relationships are certainly no exception.

How does a 'unit' address this, though, when long-standing conversations among participants go from open and effective... to closed-off and deceptive?

My answer to that question would be: stop letting fear rule you. That's a big ask for most humans, though. Myself, included. At times, I succumb to fear... but I try My best not to let it rule My life. Is that a matter of someone's internal wiring for 'fight or flight', or something else?

This response is turning into another thread, heh. Moving on...

I am interested to hear an elaboration on this 'trying, love-hate' experience and how you push through, if you're willing to share.

I can see why that situation would produce some resentment. I have read many accounts of KHs having a 'set it and forget it' mentality... perhaps due to inexperience and/or disinterest in the life itself, or as part of their topping strategy. I do not intend this statement as a judgement - that is just far from how I operate in our dynamic.

Perhaps the 'negative' intent you reference here is behind the decisions of some KHs, but as I mentioned earlier that's not Me. I have never wanted him to feel despondent, as if I am disinterested in physical intimacy. It's quite the opposite, as most partners have described Me as sexually insatiable.

When you say "can't" ... Do you mean it's not as enjoyable on your own, or your moral compass won't allow it?

---​

I think one reason why My personal situation is so frustrating is that I have always paid attention to him, physically and mentally. I wouldn't call Myself a 'helicopter' Dom|me, nor am I a micro-manager... I do not dictate every aspect of his life because I am not interested in doing so. The only times I have felt detached from D/s is when life introduces non-related issues or when he strays from honesty.

Trust makes everything possible in BDSM, so without that... it's a tough (if not impossible) road to navigate.

jo3, iome343, Rectrix and 1 other person like this.
  22. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    No negatives from orgasm control, only positives. I am more attentive to Miss A, if she wants PIV I am always ready, and my desire for her and adoration of her increases daily.

23. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    I think I'd say I had a negative experience, and it wasn't physical. My ex's rules for me when she was my keyholder basically left me with little sexual outlet. Her "teasing" was often just a quick tickle on my sides. She had a very low sex drive so things weren't frequent. Eventually, after ~40 days of nothing happening she was horny when I wasn't home and took care of it herself. I don't think she ever planned on telling me until I asked when I saw the evidence.

I was so frustrated. I felt betrayed since it seemed like it was gonna be another month+ before anything would happen again. And I was remembering a time where I read on a thread here that someone had 54 days of no interaction and when I said I didn't think I could go with that, she told me "Don't worry that won't happen." And yet there I was, feeling like that situation was already happening. I was angry, I told her how I felt. She didn't take it well. It would be stupid to say it caused the relationship to end, but it was definitely a negative for her to pile on even though I admitted it wasn't fair to her and wanted to stop the chastity so I could calm myself down and get rid of any idea I felt owed.

24. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I get this to,

25. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    When you say "can't" ... Do you mean it's not as enjoyable on your own, or your moral compass won't allow it?

...Both. I can’t masturbate in the traditional sense because I wear a chastity cage, and even when I am not wearing it, I am usually not permitted to have a release.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice