Part 5 ~ The best thing about the future is it only comes one day at a time...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Watchful, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    good luck getting the kids out, MW. Mistresses' are 18, 20 and 22 with no signs of leaving soon.

2. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    or in some it causes them

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    Eugh! So much for having time around the site. It's so busy here and I love it, but my life is overtaking me right now.

Christmas = busy kids socially! House decorating, shopping, money juggling...

Then it also looks like I'm being promoted with the lovely lingerie company in December. I can't help being good at what I do, LOL! :ten-on-ten:

And I'm going to get on to the Uni and see if I can do my dissertation starting January.

It's manic here! And the stress is showing a little, I'm being very grumpy. Highs and lows...

Looks like x2b may have a new job, with much more money, and that will help some issues, then I can concentrate on finding a job and seeing pet through the rest of college.

I do need to schedule some Mansion time though, because the threads people are posting are just wonderful these days, and I'm missing out! :mad0245:

4. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    5:09 AM
    MW,

Congrats on the promotion. While I know it's not what you want to do for a career it's nice to know that others see that you do your job well, take it seriously and enjoy it.

Good luck on the dissertation. Trust me it won't be so bad once you get going. Just don't get frustrated at the initial issues and difficulty of getting things going.

5. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Congratulations Mistress Watchful:jumping0045: and a big fine CURTSY to You. Could i bring You a glass of wine to celebrate with? i am sure Your dissertation will go as smoothly as the action in Your arm when You fling a flogger.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

6. Kenny's Locked

Local Time:
    This time of year can start to get hectic as we enter the Christmas season. It sounds like You have a full calander.

Congrats on the promotion. a well done job is being recognized! And best of LUCK with the dissertation too.

One step at a time and You'll make it through with ease, i'm sure.

Hang in there and just "Git-r-Done"!

kenny.

7. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Good news, i hope they do promote you. Perhaps this is your calling in life, you seem to be good at it. You should get pet to set you up a web site selling toys and clothing, you know what we all want by now and with your connections with your work you could get the names of a few toy and clothing suppliers.

8. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    Mistress Watchful,

Please don't feel guilty or 'left out' over missing the Mansion action. And don't worry about us trashing the place!

After all, this is your house, and we guests do respect it. We promise to clean up the wine spills, replace the broken crockery, and record all the threads right here for your future perusal during the next lull in activity here, or in your own busy life.

Your Polite Houseguests.

9. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you everyone for replying!

I'm in a right tizzy about accepting the promotion or not. It means a lot more work, a lot of stress, and not enough money! LOL I don't think it will sit well with finishing my dissertation, some I'm doing a lot of thinking.

The thing I'm really missing about the site is that all the posts turning up lately are AWESOME! We're so lucky to have a group of such wonderful, intelligent members posting.

On the more intersting side of life I've been chatting with my original Master. I was quite excited about the prospect of meeting up with him again after so many years, but things are progressing very slowly and I'm becoming VERY annoyed!

Isn't it funny now the tables have turned. I'm finding him to be more of a bratty, submissive who wants to do nothing but wank over my photos. I think he should be in chastity rather than fucking me in front of pet!

I'll give him some time and see if he ups his game. Not so much as an invite for coffee or dinner? I see no hint of seduction, no effort... time to move on??? The last thing I need right now is another bratty sub!

10. RubberDuckDK

RubberDuckDK Mistress slave

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    Maybe its not he who has changed but you setting the bar higher and learning how to see through men like him.

After all.. Aren't you a thirty-something blonde with brains? I truly believe so.

11. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :haha4:

That made me laugh so much!

Thank you rubberduck for the slap upside the head. You really woke me up. I mean that in a good way, I really needed a dose of humour and reality!

12. RubberDuckDK

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    You are so welcome, MW. Im happy to help..
    :fighting0092:

13. madamsboy

Local Time:
    Sounds to me like your mind is made up.
    A short term gain of a little extra money versus the long term goal of finishing your dissertation and then the papers that come afterwards, I ASS U ME that once you have the papers you will be able to get a better job if you so choose rather than taking this one now.
    I know I made the mistake of dropping out of school to make money. Now I'm making less than I was 15 years ago. I should have stayed in school.
    where? , where? :lol:

14. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hang in there Mistress. I found many times in job choices that I chased money 100% of the time. While some of those choices were great I realized when I became a professional photographer that one, I made far less than I did as a corporate investigator and two, i found greater satisfaction and happiness in the field I was passionate about. While sometimes I miss the money and realize you have to have a certain amount to live a set lifestyle don't let money be your driving factor. Look at the bigger picture. For me I am no longer on the road 4 days a week, I control most of my schedule, I get to watch the satisfaction I bring to others first hand, and I am happy.

In regards to the former Master, I think it has already been said. You, not he, has changed. Such a change with an individual like yourself is great. Embrace it! Use it to fulfill your life with Pet and stop being me- overanalyzing!

15. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Eugh - my days are flashing by!

This morning I was woken up by a randy pet groping around for my bum under the duvet because I was lying on my stomach... being half asleep I decided to let him have his wicked way. Not sure why he was so horny, maybe something to do with the vibrating nipple clamps I popped on him for a while last night! :smilies_xxx22:

After that the day was a whirr of Xmas shopping (ohhhhh treated myself to some lovely vanilla but kinky boots) lunch with pet and toddler, deliveries, girlie night in and an interview.

Well I say interview, I turned up, she said "oh you've got the job, this is just formality" and we did a bit of roleplaying on what I would advise her to buy for her friend from a basket of about 20 items ranging from rabbits to small virgin-friendly vibes, saucy lingerie, lubricants, etc... she seemed very pleased with my effort, especially when I told her I wouldn't recommend the lubricant she'd chosen and pointed her towards another one I thought was better! I know my stuff!

So time around here will be very limited now. Still need to finish the shopping and then I'll be working in the daytime! :jumping0045: Should be fun.

I was also hoping to get some more Alpha Male searching time in, but I'm having serious trouble finding the right man for the job lately. They are either married, lecherous, or just plain needy. It's quite simple really... woo me, spoil me, fuck me hard every so often in front of my pet and let him lick you clean and get you ready for more! Who would seriously turn that down!? :heart-broken:

16. RubberDuckDK

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I see.. You have so biiig problems ahead of you :))

But congrats with you job and with your search. Something tells me that you will do just fine..

17. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    :character0028: supersissy on the way MW i will change clothes before i knock on your door. i am versitile.

Seriously though congrats on your new job.

your friend
    rachel

18. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    *slowly wiping sweat from brow* WOW!

19. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oddness...

pet finally blogs after ages and sounds really bloody miserable!

Juggling D/s round 4 kids, 2 jobs, studying and life isn't really working for us right now, but I'm not going to give up.

I've decided to widen my social net, and try to get out more and sample some local (and not so local) munches and clubs.

I'm too young and horny to sit around watching TV in the evenings!

20. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    hello Mistress Watchful i just read pets post and i must say i didn,t think he sounded miserable just his attempt at sounding and being honest!. It really must be a little nerve wracking when you feel all the things you fantasised about all those years may finally be coming true and then there is no going back if you dont like it but your mistress does or vice-versa:confused0068:

21. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    All in due time MW, all in good time. You have sooo much going on, but I am sure you will find the right One eventually and at the right time. I read your pets post as well and I only got from it that he has concerns, which dosent surprise Me. Your pet will be fine when the time is right and everything falls into place. I know what youre saying though, about it being hard to find the right matches, even with subs and sissys its very difficult to find the right chemistry. Finding the right Bull would be even more difficult because there are far less of them.

I know youre having fun shopping for Christmas, enjoy!!!! Wish you were here, we miss you!!!

Mistress Michelle

22. madamsboy

Local Time:
    excuse me, Madam and I are younger and we sit around and watch TV in the evenings.

23. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm glad, I don't feel half as bad now. :butterfly:

NIGHTMARE parties the last 2 nights.

Both nights the girls have got absolutely HAMMERED to the point of not being able to stand up... not fun. I go home late and they're just rude.

Fortunately both parties paid for their orders on the night, so they can't suddenly change their mind. Not that the sales where huge. I hate it when they ask me questions about EVERYTHING and then order BUGGER ALL!!!

Anyway. Now I'm off to do my training for the shop work this morning (9am till 11am) then cram in some extra Christmas shopping.

On the fun side of life I seem to be getting some interest around my profiles searching for a Bull and maybe a Mentor in the UK. I can't wait to get out and about more in the kinky world!

24. chastysissy

chastysissy Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    Good luck finding that worthy Bull Mistress Watchful x

25. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So, back in crazy town!

I worked in the shop yesterday and LOVED it! Although I did have to control myself on a number of occasions when offering advice to people about products. I MUST remember that to some people the items we sell are *extreme* kink!!!!

We have one very very VERY small rail with a couple of floggers on, and a few PVC items and people avoid that area because it's too kinky. At one point a lady (very friendly and with a sense of humour) was whipping her partner with a flogger and I was soooooooooooo tempted to go and help out! She was only tapping him lightly and giggling, but I really wanted to go and join in!

I was also asked if I would like to reconsider my job in Party Plan (ie going out at night doing the parties at ladies houses) and work in the shop from the New Year. I was very pleased, I'd only been there 5 hours!

I need to think it through. It would only be 20 hours a week for about 100 (minus tax and all that!) so it's not a great deal of money, but it means no more petrol, no more buying masses of stuff in, no more phone calls to deal with irrate customers, once I'm out of the shop I'm not at work!!!

Still waiting on a response from Uni, but my supervisor may have finished for the Christmas holidays.

I'm feeling very hectic but very happy right now.

As I've said, I'm upping my existence around the net in the hope of meeting more people in the UK and going out and about. I've received a lovely email back from the organisers of a play party about an hours drive away and hopefully I will be able to get up there and play soon. I'm nervous, but hopefully the practice I got in at the Fall Gathering will see me through!

Life really seems to be on the up.

pet is constantly coming to me with kinky thoughts, so I think the fact that I'm happy is making him horny... that's a link I need to persue. :butterfly:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice