1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Part 5 ~ The best thing about the future is it only comes one day at a time...

Discussion in 'Mistress Watchful's Blog Archive' started by Mistress Watchful, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hopefully things are going to start settling down around here soon!

I totally lost my happy place yesterday, no idea why, just completely lost my mojo.

I tried to remedy this by putting pet back into chastity. God he's so annoying when I do that, it's always like it's some kind of joke. When I ask you to put it back on YES I mean it, NO I'm not kidding, just GO AND DO IT!

I was called into work yesterday because everyone had phoned in sick. That really gets me, I don't do sick. If it doesn't include blood, vomit or broken bones, you AIN'T ILL! Grrrrr.... Hangovers do NOT count!

I bought something in the sale at work. I promised I wouldn't buy another thing, but it was cheap and it was something I'd wanted previously, so what the heck.

Bit fed up the site isn't back to normal, and even more annoyed that there's not much we can do about it.

I suppose I better get up and get on with things, back in work today although I wasn't supposed to be. Maybe something fun will happen, it's been too quiet there lately.

2. Why do they do this!!?? Kris is exactly the same. Submissives, who'd have them eh? LOL!

I hope you have found something to make you feel better, maybe another purchase from work is in order, shopping normally makes me feel better when I'm havin a downer day.

3. Bloody hell - loads been going on, no time to post it!

One thing I will say - Position for a Bull has now been RESERVED!

I'm only saying not taken yet, because I'm worried when we meet he's not going to want me as much as I want him...

Can everyone cross their fingers and toes for me!

4. OH MW walk with confidence. Who wouldn't want you and so what if he doesn't? His loss not yours. We women tend to sell ourselves short at times. As a friend of mine says at our local watering hole, Oh You georgous creature of God.

MM's sweetpea

5. Mine are crossed ..good luck Mw

6. I second that x

7. MW,

I'll let you in on a little secret that not many know (probably your pet, MWs pet, the folks at the gathering, and your closest friends know) but not only are you an extremely attractive woman but you're also amazingly smart. Now, I only mention this as when I met you it was very clear in oh about the first 60 seconds. My point is don't worry what someone thinks about you, just be your lovely smart confident self. It's not uncommon for guys to get a little intimidated by beautiful women, combine that with incredible smarts and well lets just say well it's too much and they do stupid things (like flaking on you).

Anyway, I guess my point is that I agree with what Rachel, and the others are saying, and just wanted to let you know that if you say confident, and be yourself that you'll find exactly what you not only want but also what you need.

8. We all know you're smart and sexy, and many of us have seen your naughty pictures too. I mean, look at that avatar! hubba hubba! If the bull isn't interested, he's an idiot!

9. Awwww you're all super sweet.

I guess I'm just having those pre-dating nerves that we all get.

Fingers crossed.

I came home and pet was all "you need to meet him ASAP or we'll start thinking on things" LMAO

pet is SUPER horny and just wants to go to bed right now. Any issues we have had recently appear null and void.. boy am I gonna have fun with sex talk over the next few days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.