Part 5 ~ The best thing about the future is it only comes one day at a time...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Watchful, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:30 AM
    Well I had a little chat with BG last night and seemed pretty pissed at me!

I explained pet and I had a little argument about things that evening and he just spouted "well if it's any help it will never happen with me again".

I wasn't upset as pet and I knew he was leaving the country for 3 months and never expected to see him after that, that's why he was chosen.

I replied "pet and I thought the same, and I'm meeting someone next Friday" ok so maybe I was stupid to say that, but it just came out. I'd not long finished a convo with the potential Bull and was feeling horny at the prospect of wearing a butt-plug this evening at his request. I was feeling a little smug.

His retort "good luck with that, I've got to go now".

Okay! Ooops! Not sure what that was all about, but no need to get narkie!

So yes, I am hoping to meeting someone for coffee a week on Friday. It is someone pet and I have been talking to for over a year, but we thought he was too experienced for us.

pet fantasises about him quite regularly, but he still scares the life out of me!

Then last night pet admits that after having a dream about him the other night he woke up very scared and wasn't sure if it was a good idea to meet him!

Argh! Make up your mind! Lol.

I'm not rushing into anything, but I've been promising to meet this guy forever, so I should at least do him the honour of having a coffee!

2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    7:30 PM
    MW, good luck and please keep us posted. Meeting for coffee is a great thing to do. The nice thing is that you get to meet people in a safe setting and if you hit it off great, but if either person doesn't like the other then you simply go your own way!

3. Michsubhusband

None
    South Portland, Maine
    Local Time:
    MW
    worst comes to worst You will get a free coffee - You will be getting a free coffee-You are not paying for Your coffee- OMG You are not paying for both

4. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Someones turning into quite the busy girl!! I hope you dont wear yourself out before you get here, I was hoping you would save some energy for Me! LOL
    Oh, nevermind, I am the one that needs all the energy. And trust Me, if youre begging for a good whippin, I will make sure you get what you want, unlike the boys did at Ess and Ems. ;)

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    MW, I'm sorry to hear that things with BG didn't end on a more cordial basis. There's probably some life lesson to be learned there about negotiating with the Bull. I'd say just learn what you can from it, and move on. Even with those frustrations, I think last weekend was a stunning success that most of us envy.

Regarding your next potential Bull, I guess you need to just examine your feelings and understand what it is you're frightened of. You might chat with pet about it, too, and see if you're both nervous about the same things. Sometimes just thinking through what we fear makes it easier to deal with.

Best of luck! :party0011:
    mikecb

6. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Not much of a blog, more of a whinge!

Went to work last night and busted my ASS to make it a good party for the ladies. Seriously worked myself hard and went over time (I'm normally done by 10 out by 10.20... didn't get out till gone 11)

What did they do to me? They all decided to order a bra each. They didn't even buy matching knickers!!!! I know there's a recession but COME ON!!!

Then the hostess only spent her commission of 11. Normally hostesses place a big order and take the commission off, nooooooo this one actually did her best to find stuff under 11 so she got it for free.

Eugh - maybe I'm being mean because I feel ill. I know people are strapped for cash, but it is gutting when you really put all your effort into entertaining them and they don't even buy a set!!!

Oh well. Now I have to spend 2 hours standing in store, being cheerful to customers in the hope of getting some more party bookings!

I don't really need them, I've only got about 2 nights available between now and Xmas, but it's all about being seen in the shop. I'm applying for a temp job there over Xmas and want to stay on the good side of the Manager.

My nose is sniffly and my throat really hurts. I really feel like crashing on the sofa with the kids... ahh well.

Have a great day everyone.

7. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Alright now....you need to rest and get over this cold!!! I hear youre attending a party in the states in a couple weeks, you surely dont want to be sick for that!! So, drink lots of hot tea and soup, you will need your strength 17 days!!!

Hope youre feeling better quickly! :love0028:

8. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm feeling very overwhelmed with life right now. Maybe I'm just tired.

Money is very short here, so I'm feeling ever under pressure to sort something out jobwise.

Looks like I'll be promoted with my evening job next month, but it's very stressful so I don't know if I want that. I like being good where I am and winning all the prizes! The money isn't that marvellous either.

I'm hoping to get a temp job in the shop, but that will mean working 8-6 virtually every day, and then needing to work most nights and I wonder where the time to do my dissertation will fit in.

Then there's the PA course. That costs 3,000 but I really feel I need to do it. Don't have the money, or the time right now.

Every environmental job I look at wants "experience". How the hell can I get that if I can't get a job.

So right now I'm super tired and super poor.

9. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Great. Some fucking bastard has been using my credit card on hotel rooms and a mobile bar... my card has now been frozen and I cannot buy my daughter a birthday present.

Could my day possibly get any better? :mad0235:

10. Kimberleigh

Kimberleigh Member

Local Time:
    11:30 PM
    I know how that feels, some time ago somebody did something similar to me and filled 2 credit cards and emptied my bank account a few days before I was due to complete on a house purchase! Luckily the bank supported me and I was able to complete on the house, hire the van etc. etc.

Just when you didn't need more grief this comes along... I guess counting to 10 and deep breaths isn't cutting it right now. These bastards deserve to be locked up and made to face your daughter and explain to her about the lack of birthday present. They need to learn this isn't a victimless crime.

11. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    Being poor is easy, you look at everything and say "I can't have that" I'm used to it already.

12. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh for god's sake! I woke up choking in the middle of the night (scared the life out of pet!) and have been ill since. Serious pain behind my eyes!

Unfortunately life goes on and I now have to put an order together, then I'm going to back to sleep and hope I get better before work this evening!

Sorry I'm not around... hopefully better soon!

13. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    OMG, MW, I'm SO sorry to hear this. It amazes me that these things happen, but sadly they do. Hopefully in the long run everything will be worked out, but until then, please try to hang in there.

14. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    ugh! Feel better, MW! *hugs*

15. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Great.

I ordered a bunch of outfits to take away with me to Ms Michelles over a month ago.

I've been chasing them no end. 4 emails later and they say today that 2 of the items have been sent and 2 are on backorder.

WTF.... You've had my money for over 30 days, what are you playing at!

I would ask for a refund, but it's on the compromised card, so I'll wait till the 2 items turn up and then see how I feel.

Right now I'm pretty pissed.

16. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    I am so raging for you at the moment, bastards! hope your gonna be ok? *Huggz*

17. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Well, I guess 1/2 the outfits means twice the time nekked, with sissy slaves worshipping your body! :character0093:

Here's hoping all these troubles get resolved soon! :mad0235:

hugs,
    mikecb

18. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have been in two minds as to whether or not to post our adventures after returning from the Fall Gathering.

I had such a wonderful time and so many wonderful discussions, and it made me realise that perhaps I shouldnt lay it all out there for people to see. No-one can understand our relationship like we do...

I found out that its ok to not be 24/7, its ok to struggle with a bratty sub, and its ok to do things how WE want to do them and take any advice we get for what its worth. It was great to see that other Mistresses, no matter what level of experience, were having the exact same issues as me!

I have decided to post what happened last night after all, mainly because I believe its proof that the little things matter (lol!) and that life is too short to worry about being the best Domme in the world, I just want to be the best I canfor pet... and he seems pretty happy right now.

I had put my pjs on to snuggle up with pet, we played a game of Xbox Trivial Pursuit (I won of course!) and were just watching some tv in bed. I was still feeling a bit hungry so pet offered to go down and get some rocky road hed made especially for me when I returned home, he even put cherries in it this time because I keep saying that rocky road is best with cherries!

While he was downstairs I got undressed and snuggled back under the duvet. When he went to give me the plate I said no its ok, you can feed me. Little things, BIG results! He obviously was relishing the job and appeared very turned on.

Things progressed into foreplay, with lots of attention being paid to my nipples, which I was loving, and pet asked to go down on me... good boy!

Hed missed out on fucking me whilst I was wearing stockings the morning of my flight to the US (we got up late!) so I asked him if he would like me to put them on so he could do it now. He said he would like to put them on me himself. Once my legs were wrapped up in silky holdups, I proceeded to run them all over his feet, legs, bum and balls. He seemed to be in heaven.

Finally I asked him to make a decision, would he like to cum in my pussy or my mouth. He struggled for a few minutes whilst making his mind up, and decided to fuck me and cum in my pussy. My mind went into devious mode, and although Im sure pet thinks I had what followed in mind all along, I didnt!

He came quick and hard and was obviously very happy to have me home. As he snuggled down on top of me in post-cum mode I started to stroke his back and talk to him.

I explained if hed cum in my mouth, he would have had to kiss me there afterwards, but as hed cum in my pussy, hed need to get down there and start kissing there instead.

There was the usual little protest, but he ventured down, kissing around his cum as much as possible, until I forced his head into me with my stockinged feet.

Not the wildest sex weve ever had, but it was wonderful to reconnect and let pet know who is in charge.

This is how I want our lives to be... a little here, a little there. Who cares if I clean the bathroom every so often, or if I decide to let pet cum. Were happy and thats all that matters.

19. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    MW (seems strange to call you that after the week spent with You) now You got it. It's about what makes You and pet happy.

Your new girlfriend
    rachel

20. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    very nice, MW. imho it should be all about Y/your relationship and works for Y/you...not what anyone else thinks or proclaims that their BDSM is the only way.

21. marsha

marsha Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    BRAVO! BULLY! CARRY ON! we are all here to support both of you!

22. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    true life relationships are much different than the phony fantasy ones found on much of the internet.

this does remind me that I should update my thread a bit.

23. happypants

happypants Goddess Jen's husband

Local Time:
    5:30 PM
    Being new to this "LIFESTYLE" we often talk about how deep we want to go. at the end its always the same. it doesn't matter how much or how little we do, as long as we're happy with us-nothing else matters.:love0014: just my 2 cents. FWIW

24. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    happypants...you are very wise!

25. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We snuggled up early again last night, but I had no intention of going to sleep.

I threw the suit carrier with my rubber clothing onto the bed and pet asked what I was doing, I smirked at him and continued to choose one of the outfits I've not worn for him before, a black rubber suspender belt and a pink rubber top with cutout at the breast area, trimmed in black.

Once dressed I let him put my stockings on for me and then my new shoes which he has already developed a passion for.

Then it was his turn to get "dressed up".

I pulled the sleepsack and hood out of the bedside cabinet and proceeded to wriggle him into it, he was already in heaven.

Now that I had him completely restrained I sat on his face and enjoyed the ride for some time until I decided I wanted some deep penetration. I fetched out the penis gag and rode some more, before turning round to extract his penis through the pocket in the lycra and playing with him until he squirmed.

A session of sucking and fucking followed, I removed the gag and sat back on his face as he became more and more worked up, slipping his tongue from pussy and began rimming me.

As soon as I started telling him what a naughty boy he was, it wasn't long before he came, very hard, so hard in fact most of it went down my rubber top... it's a good job he'd been behaving himself or I would have made him lick it clean.

I removed the hood and fed him some water as he got over the head rush.

We snuggled down for sleep, only to start playing with each other again within minutes, this time settling for some wonderful reconnecting vanilla sex.

I expect things to slow down for a while now as I'm back to work tonight... :spider:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice