PA Pierced After 20+ years

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rkve1, Jun 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Rkve1

Rkve1 Locked and (just about) OrgasmFree since 1-16-2020

New York
    Local Time:
    2:30 PM
    I've been an lurking member here for a while but never posted anything. But I just can't refrain from telling someone .. I finally overcame all my fears and got a PA piercing last week. 7 days in now.

I've been into chastity for over 20 years but was always able to pull out of every device I tried. Reality never met the fantasy and (my wife and) I never pursued it further.

But a great experience with the Lori's 2e device with a retainer ring convince me I could and should take that next step .. and did (at 6ga for those who would inquire.)

I'll write more on the future... once I'm fully healed ...

2. Bertdido

Bertdido Member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    8:30 PM
    I’m still hesitating in getting a PA. But that will be the only solution for not being able to pull out I guess.
    I’ve tried all kind of devices, and pulling out is always a matter of seconds...

Sissy-Jessy and Maddie Mae like this.
  3. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    7:30 PM
    Hello and Welcome

4. Maddie Mae

Verified Female

Litigator
    United States, Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    Hope to hear about your progress. Thinking about perusing this course of action for PK so this will be interesting.

krystalasbaby likes this.
  5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    hello and welcome. Hope it works out for you.

6. cagedcd

cagedcd Long term member

retired
    Germany Lower Saxony
    Local Time:
    Welcome to CM

7. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    1:30 PM
    I had a similar issue-I never could find a ball-trap device that would stay in place. I always slipped out, without even trying. And I was very reluctant to get a piercing. My beautiful wife/KH and I are old enough to be of the generation that doesn't understand/appreciate piercings and tattoos, and had never had any.

Then I became aware of the Frenum-type piercing. That lessened my anxiety because it didn't involve the urethra. So, I bit the bullet about 6 months ago and got one. I then got an Evotion Bijou, custom made and designed for a frenum piercing. It has been the answer. It fits great, very comfortable, and yet very secure. It would take some kind of power tool and a risk of blood loss to get it off without the key. (check my photos). I can strongly recommend a frenum piercing for someone who wants more security/stability from a device, but is nervous about piercing.

Just a guy, sammartin and Maddie Mae like this.
  8. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Piercing terrified me. I had one of my ears pierced when I was 16, but nothing since and I don’t have tattoos either. So needless to say, I wasn’t exactly a piercing guy.

One day she asked me how I keep everything so clean with my cage on all the time, I told her “I just pull it out the back and wash it”. The look of disappointment was obvious and she said “you can just pull out?” I said without a piercing, I’d always be able to pull out. “When are you getting that?” Was her reply.

She went with me a few days later and I got a pa.

I don’t regret it at all and wish you the best of luck...also my condolences on your loss lol

9. Tallestrina

Tallestrina Member

Engineering
    London, England
    Local Time:
    I got a PA in 2010. Nobody told me that, unlike other piercings, they NEVER close up by themselves. So, unless I wat to get an expensive op from a urologist, I have that fisula for life. Peeing is nearly always messy
    But is is good to be securely locked.
    Recently I've been experiementing with urethral insert devices. Maybe they could be secure without a PA?

10. Rkve1

New York
    Local Time:
    Maybe I've been lucky so far. Nothing seems to leak out the new exit and the stream does hit the ball on the way out but it's more misdirected off "straight" than a splash everywhere. I've been sitting for the most part anyway but a few times decided to stand and aim it and did just fine. Perhaps it will leak out more later when I'm more fully healed. I guess there could be some swelling sealing it up - I'm at 10 days and counting.

11. subslave l

subslave l Active member

Local Time:
    I will be going to get a PA next weekend. Am looking forward to it. I thought I wanted an apradavra but my KH and I decided that was too much.

Last night confirmed that she thought the extra security the PA provides would definitely be beneficial.

LadyL likes this.
  12. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    Nope my Mistress would have to tie me down to get a PA

13. Rkve1

New York
    Local Time:
    I felt that way for years. No way could I or would I actually get a piercing. I have no tattoos and until the PA, no piercing AND I dont even like when the Dr takes blood for a blood test.

But if I can overcome that "fear" anyone can. One thing that helped was thinking of it as a medical procedure. I once had surgery and afterwards needed (demanded) to get a catheter put in to relieve the building pressure to pee and my internals hadn't yet "woken up". Getting the catheter inserted wasnt fun, felt really strange, but ended wonderfully when the pressure was relieved. To find the nerve to do this I had to think the same way .

You're not doing it for the act of getting pierced itself. You need to look beyond that. You're doing it for what it enables to happen afterwards. True security and what that will actually be like. As I sit here healing , I'm more and more sure I made the right choice and can hardly wait for the "benefit" to pay off now that the very short lived pain and discomfort of the actual procedure recedes into my past.

sammartin likes this.
  14. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    My only question is did it hurt. My wife is thinking about having it done to me.

15. Rkve1

New York
    Local Time:
    Let's say that stubbing your toe or banging your funny bone (elbow) or biting your tongue or burning your mouth on hot pizza all hurt a lot worse and for a lot longer. This was a few seconds of discomfort, not pain, when the piercer got things ready. It was only bad then because of my own nervousness. Then he had me inhale. Exhale had and he did it. It hurt for a second or two during the actual piercing and then immediately after there was no further pain or discomfort. I was hesitant to look down at it .. but felt nothing different from that point forward.

Tldr: It hurt, but not badly for at most 2 seconds. The anticipation was worse than the reality, by far.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  16. sammartin

sammartin Chastity Slave in Training

Dallas, Texas USA
    Local Time:
    May I ask: You said that you had a good experience with the Lori 2e with a retaining ring. What disappointed you with that device that led you to a PA?

17. Rkve1

New York
    Local Time:
    Yes, it was a good experience with it. I was locked in first for a few day and then for just over three weeks. During that time I did not intentionally pull or unintentionally pull out. Every other device I tried before failed in that later regard. Inevitably after a few days, I'd wake up and the escape artist will have done his thing at hed be hanging out of the tube . That was disappointing - but never happened with the 2e!

What also never happened in the 2e is that I felt I could intentionally pull out easily. I'm sure if I wanted to, I could. But the fit was so perfect and the retainer ring did its job so well, I never wanted to ruin the experience by blowing the fantasy and proving I could actually get out.

Even when I unintentionally slipped out behind the retainer ring (which might happend when showering, but never at night) I would put myself back into it rather than complete the pull out.

So ... getting back to your question... For the first time I really found out what it would be like to really not be able to escape and really wanted it more than ever. So instead of feeling I had another failed device and experience where I would lock the chastity device and idea away for more years in disappointment, I I decided to go for it and close that last loophole.

Lori had provided me with a PA pin to go along with the retainer ring. That was her idea. I didnt think I'd ever want to get a PA and use it. But I was wrong. My experience showed me how perfect the device would be if I was held in by PA rather than the retainer ring.

So I did this less out of disappointment and more out of confidence that I wasnt taking a crazy next step out of desperation. Rather, I did this knowing that once healed, I can get right back into that same 2e, with the pin instead of the retainer ring and continue where I left off. Knowing this time that thought at the back of my mind that maybe I could get out, or knowledge I could, would be gone and I'll get to experience the real thing.

Tldr: the retainer ring proved to me it was the right device. It convinced me to get the PA so I could use it in a fully secure manner. It became a desire I couldn't resist.

18. sammartin

sammartin Chastity Slave in Training

Dallas, Texas USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the excellent and complete reply! I am considering following in your footsteps and getting a lori device with retaining ring (perhaps as a precursor to a PA).

19. christoph

christoph Active member

Local Time:
    A genital piercing can be absolutely painless. You only have to use a local anesthetic. Some piercer do that, maybe ask

The easiest no invasive method is to use a anesthetic gel which is used when inserting a urethral catheter. A very simple method well known & largely used in medical practice. Easy to apply without any pinching & absolutely painless piercing

Sometimes ago I have posted a detailed thread about painless pa piercing on Ms Lori side, now there not longer on your new side

If You wish I can send You the thread

Jchn, sammartin and Doczilla421 like this.
  20. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    That would be nice. Thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice