May 27, 2020 at 3:51 AM
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
3:46 AM
New York

Rkve1

Member, Male, from New York

I was last released for day after being locked in the Princes Collar for 10 weeks. Today marks the 12 week point this time around. :-) Apr 14, 2020

Rkve1 was last seen:
May 27, 2020 at 3:51 AM
    1. Rkve1
      Rkve1
      I was last released for day after being locked in the Princes Collar for 10 weeks. Today marks the 12 week point this time around. :-)
    2. Rkve1
      Rkve1
      It's been about 2 months now that I've been locked in my Steelwerks Prince's Collar and it's not coming off anytime soon. Happy New Year!
      Rectrix likes this.
    3. Rkve1
      Rkve1
      Just over 11 weeks since I got the PA, now locked in the Lori 2e. Fingers crossed...
      Rectrix, Manto2021 and PauloChaste like this.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Good luck!
        Aug 28, 2019
    4. Rkve1
      Rkve1
      PA Pierced, waiting to fully heal, then into my Lori device :-)
      Rectrix and sammartin like this.
  • About

New York
    My key is held by:
    My wife (not a member here)
    Locked since:
    2nd week of Jan 2020
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Lori 2e (with a pa pin); Steelwerks Extreme Prince's Collar. Prior: CB2000, Access Denied Belt, The Curve, an older lori device 20 years ago, some Chinese devices, The Vice Mini)
    Chastity resume:
    20+ years of on and off playing with chastity. I finally bit the bullet and got a PA piercing in early June 2019. Now pretty much locked full-time fof weeks and weeks at a time in my Princes Collar. Very Happy!
    20+ years of on and off playing with chastity. Very turned on by it but nothing worked satisfactorily. Too easy to pull out of everything and devices also varied in comfort, etc. I finally bit the bullet and got a PA piercing in early June 2019. Now pretty much locked full-time fof weeks and weeks at a time in my Princes Collar. . Very Happy!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice