My wife might be on board

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by tecolote, Apr 6, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    8:05 PM
    But...

But I'm finding that the longer I have it on, the less power it has. My horniness has subsided. Without horniness, what is the power in the cage?

I believe that some teasing from her would bring back some horniness (and perhaps some or all of that cage power).

Otherwise I have to fake it, which I'm probably not capable of.

Thoughts?

2. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:05 PM

True enough, my wife lets me out for "stretches", sex with no cumming which
    keeps it going. As well she unlocks me for a week here and there on the honor system.
    We found that prolonged lock up does dampen my energy so I need a cookie.

Maybe I said too much, it's just that from my experience with my wife, I could say want I wanted her to do as a key holder all I liked but she only ever did what she was comfortable with over time. I learned that she was finding her way with her new power. I bought whips, but plugs, so many cages, high ties... They would sit for months after opening the box and showing her. Then randomly I'd find myself getting a whipping, or being told to use the but plug when going out...

So I pushed hard the first year, but then backed off. Then a few months later she was feeling kinky and locked me up. Since then it seemed to evolve on its own.
    She said she missed the focus and even though it took work on both our parts, the chastity was better than the old vanilla
    Now there's no going back.

I don't really know what to say other than be patient, gently suggest what you want and over time she may grow into what you need.
    Good luck!

3. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    So, I've been out of chastity for about a month. But other things are happening slowly.

My wife mentioned the other day that being tied up sounded "interesting". As in she might like me to start with a little light bondage on her. Strangely enough, this is how I got started on this path.... Wanting to tie her up. Wanting to be tied up. I guess my kink is rubbing off a bit.

Then today at work, I got a text that basically tells me that I've been giving her too much lip, and that I need to lock up.

Time will tell what she has in mind....

tiruh811 and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  4. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    Today, she said that I look sexy in the cage. I asked "why, because you own me?"

She said it was sexy because I was wrapped up 'like this' (making a fist) and that it belongs to her.

Later I asked in an email if she really thought it was sexy or if she was humoring me. "Nope you are sexy in your cage ...actually my cage".

Well... Reality is pushing me in interesting directions....

tiruh811 and boisub like this.
  5. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:

I agree with this. After about two weeks of being locked and no attention my attitude wanes. I told her in so many words that I just need her attention, not sex. We are so disconnected with life being input way that a simple little life line can mean so much.

tiruh811, tecolote and Rectrix like this.
  6. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    I’ve asked for two things. I leave the rest to her.

1. Please don’t lock and forget.
    2. Please discipline as she sees fit. I’ve always been a very good partner, but I can be better.

Attention directed to me in any form is important. It provides the energy I need to do my best for her. So far, any attention I receive, generates 100x energy devoted for her. I don’t do this as a fantasy, it’s service. Without these two requirements, I’d feel forgotten and unable to maintain my quality and degree of service.

With that, please excuse me. I need to prepare a lunch of her friends, clean the house, do the laundry, finish the yard work, detail her friends car, perform engine maintenance on the sailboat, and cut down a tree. And a massage.

My-submission, tiruh811 and Rectrix like this.
  7. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    I just read the full thread. Read before posting! Oh well.

With all that you have going on, houses, and starting a family, it may take time for her to devote attention to chastity. It sounds like you are making good progress. A little progress over a period of time is good progress. It takes time. Already, you are communicating better than most couples. Be very pleased for where you are.

tiruh811 and tecolote like this.
  8. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    My last lock up was over a month ago. It ended with me having a skin condition that made removal necessary. I think that scarred her a little. I know why it happened (I tried a day without any lube based on a comment here) but I think it put some hesitation in her head.

So I've been pestering her to read the thread "The Noose Tightens" for a while. Utimately, I started to serialize the thread for her in emails to break it into more manageable pieces. She finally started reading it. I'm not sure how much she read, but that's not all that important. The important part is that she
    responded to me "➰ Rope... choking your pee pee...needs caging I see..." which, oddly enough, seems encouraging, right?

That was yesterday. Last night at home, however, I asked her if she wanted me caged. Her answer was something to the effect of "I guess" accompanied by a half eye roll. It felt like for her, having me wear a cage was better than me pestering her about it. There is a possibility that I'm misreading, and she's just embarrassed to admit that she kinda wants it too, but I don't think so.

So.... The quandary. If she feels pestered, I'm not sure what the point is. I mean, I'm doing it to make a (hopefully positive) change in our relationship. But if she isn't on board.... It isn't positive?

How to navigate this? It seems that if I let her lead, she's happy with status quo. But if I lead, it's not really the promised control that I've offered to her.

The thing is that chastity... It's kinda a last gasp. Our sex life is not really working for me, and she has flat refused many other suggestions I've made to spice it up. But she doesn't really want spice. So chastity kinda felt like a happy medium where I live in kink, and she doesn't have to take part in any sexual activity that she doesn't want.

But... If I'm honest, just being in a cage doesn't scratch my itch. She also has to take part in some tease and denial. Otherwise I'm going to feel locked and forgotten.

So what I'm saying is that I'm not sure if I should even be in a cage right now. I can't do locked and forgotten for very long before I feel resentment blooming. But not having any kink is also a recipe for resentment. I don't know what to do. Do I put the cage on and hope she comes around, or do I wait for her to make a move that will probably not happen? Or something else?

9. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Tecolote,

I hear where you're at. Sometimes I'm there too. Right now I'm not there but I could be next week. I very much would like some, any, kink from my wife but it doesn't seem to be there. The other day I was daydreaming about how maybe she would go with me to a local kinky party but then I said to myself "Get real. That's not gonna happen".

I don't have any answers for you, just letting you know that you're not alone. My wife doesn't exactly ignore me being in chastity but I sure would like more ... sexy.

tiruh811, Rectrix and tecolote like this.
  10. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    I chose to go back to the cage, of course. I think there is incremental improvement in our sex lives. I just want it all at once, of course. But I think it's getting better and I think she would agree.

11. Captcagedman

Captcagedman Active member

NC
    Local Time:

I had a brief convo with my vanillaish kh last night. I said, the the times you asked me if I wanted to be unlocked I chose not to because I felt as if you would “forget” to tell me to put it back on.

This was after an oral exam that I passed with flying colors. And afterwards kh pleasured me with some ball and cage grabbing. I stated my earlier comment to her after she played with her cage and belongings.

We all have struggles in our chastity lifestyles. I am glad we have a place to convo, vent, and ask others.

Best of luck,

Capt

tecolote likes this.
  12. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    10:05 PM
    I have been in the same spot as you for quite a while now. I don't have the answers, but I'm willing to listen.

13. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    I suspect that the answer is different for each woman. Some will never take part, some want it as soon as they learn about it. Most fall somewhere in between. Of course how much they are influenced by cultural stigma against kink will be a big influence as well.

Captcagedman likes this.
  14. little minion

little minion Little minion

Manager
    Uk
    Local Time:
    4:05 AM
  15. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    So it's been a few days. I mean, I need patience. Normally I'm pretty patient, but when my junk is locked... It's like I'm on a continual weird hormonal swing. One day I'm ready for the long haul, and the next I'm ready to throw in the towel.

Of course, if I get out of the cage, I will crave being back in it soon enough. That's the weird thing. Who would want this? I mean obviously I want something that I'm working towards... But we aren't there yet, and the road is full of the wrong type of frustration. I feel locked and forgotten, but it's only been a few days.

Like I said. I need patience. I need to think on a timeline of months and years, but me and my junk can only think in hours and days.

So my plan, in this moment, is looooong term. When she let's me out, I will lock myself back up when she's done with me (I have to assume she won't enforce it yet). Can I stick to this plan? Will it even seem possible to me tomorrow? I don't know. Eventually she will notice a difference in me that will make enforcing the lockup worth her while... Right?

So what has my wheels turning right now.... I sent her the thing written by the woman titled "How and Why I Keep My Husband in Chastity", and her takeaway was that she would not be having Dr (OBGYN) unlock me for my checkups the way that woman has her doc as her husband's general practitioner. Fine... But my mind goes directly to another idea in the article... That the keyholder should tell at least one friend! <record scratch>. Whoa! The fact that she didn't say she would never tell a friend.... I shouldn't take it as evidence that she would (or has) but my locked up perverted mind can't help but jump there.

So my mind is cranking in the "who would she be most likely to to tell, and would it ever become something discussed in my presence" scenarios.

And of course Mr happy can't help but try to escape every time I think about it... Which is a miniature obsession.

Even if that's currently off the table, the fact that she actually read enough of the article to comment on it with correct context is evidence of progress.... Which makes me impatient to jump to the fantasy realm.

Yeah. I need patience.

16. Captcagedman

NC
    Local Time:

What articles are you referring to and can you link them???

17. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
  18. Captcagedman

NC
    Local Time:
  19. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    Hi, My wife and I are just over 6 weeks into our chastity journey. I feel its going well so hopefully can share experiences. I too know that I need crave want discipline in my life but chastity is the control aspect and when she is happy being in control then I hope the rest will follow and for that I will be patient. I think you too should be patient for this.
    So Locked and forgotten: I find by working as hard as I can in the house with chores combats the frustration of wanting to cum, it takes my mind off this thought. Going above and beyond and paying attention to details and thinking outside the box on how to impress her, look after her pamper her. Be one step ahead. One example.
    My wife is at the gym right now. on her return her bath will be ready, Candles will be lit and a glass of wine will be ready by the bath. Afterwards I will offer her a massage and will attempt to paint her toenails for her which we discussed briefly last night. This is not now a one off treat for her but more normal daily behaviour and she is now comfortable with this attention and enjoys it more knowing that I'm not doing it because I'm after something in return and not expecting PIV. This shift in the tide has clearly impressed her as she wants to keep me chaste so I have now set a standard and believe the innitial chastity hurdle has been jumped. I'm not trying to say hey look at me I'm just trying to give you an example of how it has been bloody hard graft doing all this work but after 6 weeks but it seems to be working and she has the keys and Im locked.

If you want it. Work for it and show her what it does for her not what it does for you.

Stats: I'm a stats man in the last 4 weeks I've had two orgasms, both PIV and probably the best sex we have had in a long time. Prior to this it would have been about 6-8 times but boring sex.

Stick with it, good luck.

Rectrix and tecolote like this.
  20. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    bondinchas likes this.
  21. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    Yeah. My wife has encouraged me to share fantasies, and some of them have been fairly over the top and she has said that I should continue, but I agree that the article is not the most vanilla friendly article. I actually edited out the whole diaper play aspect as I know she is having no part of that and I don't want that either.

bondinchas likes this.
  22. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    You'll find this superb bit of advice said in different ways all over this forum.
    That's because it's worth it's weight in gold.

23. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    The more I read of that article, the more I was convinced it is a fantasy written by a man, for himself. A man who hasn't actually gone into this lifestyle in any depth at all. It screams far to much of "me, me, me" from a man's point of view, all about the fetish for him, and says little about what gives the ultimate satisfaction for both, the complete adoration, devotion and submission by him to her needs and desires.

That article is the perfect example of the saying "An empty vessal makes the most noise".

CuckeldBull likes this.
  24. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    Last night was rough. I've been locked for a week now, and it's getting into that phase where frustration is starting to settle in, and every move she makes causes a stirring in me.

I woke up in the middle of the night with a raging erection fighting a valiant fight against steel bars, and my testicles were caught in the crossfire, and were being painfully stretched.

So... Pee and it will subside, right? Well. I couldn't pee. I think that the cage was too tight and the erection too large so that the urethra was constricted. So I had to tough it out.

What made it hard is that she has left the key very accessible. I easily could have taken it without notice and had a quick wank. I would like her to actually take ownership in a more definitive way, but I guess she isn't ready yet.

It's funny how powerful this can be. My breath catches every time she moves. And, you know, this is the easy part. I think it's harder once you get used to it, and have no fight left.

bondinchas and NsToy like this.
  25. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    I've been in that predicament before and grabbed the key. :( At this point we have the keys safely locked away and this isn't an option.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice