I miss freedom

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Fuhr84, Jan 27, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Fuhr84

Fuhr84 Active member

Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    On one hand
    My wife constantly has me locked and it’s torture.
    It’s my fault for introducing her to chastity three years ago and this is what it led to
    Locked 24/7
    She teases and plays with me all the time
    Cuddles and intamacty

She gives me freedom for a day or two here and there but always makes me lock back up and it drives me insane.., I can manage my horniness when I’m free, I can get erections and she allows me to dry hump her

I’m 6’3/240 and she’s 5’2/120... it makes me feel incredibly submissive when she forces me in the cage, takes away my freedom and then begins to tease
    Or when I step out of line and she demands I strip naked and lay on the bed for a spanking

Im a horny subby hubby 24/7... I miss freedom though so much, to be in control of my penis and not be a horny mess

On the other hand
    My wife has taken this chastity fetish I had and has now made it her own with how much she’s fallen in love with control and being my mistress
    When she gives me an orgasm or when we have sex it’s absolutely explosive... the best orgasms of my life have been over the last year however infrequent as they are

I just miss having more freedom and coming to the realization I gave it away to my wife and this is the way my life is going to be...
    I’m constantly reminded of being owned, I’m a young, attractive, man who spends the time in the gym... the wedding ring on my finger... women flirt with me all the time
    My wife has gotten in the habit of making me keep a hickey on my neck too... says it’s her marking her property
    My wife gets off on other women hitting on me and knowing she controls all my sexual energy with the cage locked around her cock.

Anyways time to start getting ready for another day... it’s been a month or so since my last orgasm, I’m hoping she gives me one today, I just need to worship her body all day and hope for the best... I don’t want her to delay me another week or two... it’s getting to the point I’m afraid I’ll have a wet dream in my sleep and she’s going to punish me with a spanking like last time... it was intense enough to make me not want another one.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    be careful what you wish for

3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Sounds as though everything is just as it should be! Enjoy :)

Kosk, bondinchas, sub1956rob and 3 others like this.
  4. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Perfect. You're a role model.

Bertha and LockedTxHubby like this.
  5. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    6:24 AM
    Chastity is a slippery slope.

Bertha and Guest 1101 like this.
  6. TommyB

TommyB Member

Local Time:
    How long did it take you to get to this point? You're exactly at the point where I want to be but my wife and I have only been 24/7 for 3 months with a about 2 days out every month and she still seems timid about it!

7. Fuhr84

Fuhr84 Active member

Local Time:
    It took my wife a year to begin getting really comfortable... we got married at the end of October and sometime in July I traded an orgasm to be locked till the wedding without an orgasm... that trade triggered her really coming into her own and running with it... that trade probably led to her Chastity becoming her fantasy and no longer mine

8. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    You are the perfect example of what we wish here, most of us and like you I tried to play like a kink and when my wife has found some power and pleasure in it she does not gives it back.
    the best thins is to surrender, you have no choice and you have the deepest pleasure with her. Well I guess it is inevitable when you fall in and now it is too late to reverse. No worries, it is just a new life style. learn to enjoy it.

Manto2021, sub1956rob and Guest 0388 like this.
  9. the glove

the glove Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    i know the feeling, i don't desire chastity either i love to be free i am just cooperating for her fetish

Hy_Voltage likes this.
  10. b2please

b2please A fun and powerful game!

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    Good story!
    When you say you traded an orgasm:
    "in July I traded an orgasm to be locked till the wedding without an orgasm..."
    How did you offer that, or what did you say?
    Was it in the middle of sex?

Sounds daring and it worked!

11. Fuhr84

Fuhr84 Active member

Local Time:
    I offered the deal when i was giving a foot rub... it was a terrible deal with how strict she became after it.

She gets so bossy and strict
    Last night going to bed she makes me be naked, she lies into me with her hand holding the cage... teasing me... and then she gets mad at me for leaking precum and I get a spanking as punishment followed by more teasing

It’s absolutely relentless, my need to cum, always being caged and her relentless teasing

It’s not fair, the dynamics of the relationship is something I’d have never imagined... she literally owns me and has made it absolutely clear this is no longer a game, this is life and she demands the cage around her cock.

If I could’ve have a week of freedom just to cum as much as I’d like... easily 30+ orgasms in me ... I wish

12. Fuhr84

Fuhr84 Active member

Local Time:
    Went out for dinner and there was a paper with horoscopes.
    Mine said something about contracts signed now will lead to prosperity later

My wife took that to mean I have to write her a new subby hubby contract (we had one before we got married, she wants a new one as a wife)
    I have the day off work today and she expects it done when she gets home or I face punishment

The way she was teasing tonight with how demanding she wants the contract to be... I’m done... I was straining against the cage so badly tonight... I’m going to be a leaking mess all day because of that contract and then my wife’s going to come home and make it even worse

bondinchas, Mark Owen and Rectrix like this.
  13. Fuhr84

Fuhr84 Active member

Local Time:
    I’m so much bigger then my wife (the size difference is a turn on when she’s bossy) and she has turned me into a horny; submissive, puppy... I’m so fucked (but not really)

The way my wife has begun to rev it up... it’s becoming really intense
    The contract she’s making me write along with what she’s going to do to me this weekend... the contract is making me write complete control of myself to her... omg just thinking about it is making me strain... how am I going to write it

I give up, she wins
    When she was teasing last night, the state of mind, complete horny submissiveness... I gave her way to much power

Mark Owen, Mash2214 and Rectrix like this.
  14. Fuhr84

Fuhr84 Active member

Local Time:
    She was a teasing menace tonight...
    I’m leaking and smell like pussy so bad, and she told me I can’t wash her juices off... every breath is a tease

She was thrilled that I have a long weekend and before it even starts she has me turned into her horny puppy

It’s so bad... I get triggered with sexual thoughts all the time... I see a pretty lady in leggings or a skirt... I’m at the gym or out about and a random lady starts up a conversation with me

Im about to go back to bed and the rest of my night will be spent dry humping her as we spoon... unless she demands to cuddle into me strandiling my leg and she touches my pelvis and her cage falling asleep... That’s the only two ways I sleep

PrincessLiddle1 likes this.
  15. Fuhr84

Fuhr84 Active member

Local Time:
    I was bugging her to much in the morning cuddling her... I was so horny
    My punishment was I lost clothes today and get bum Spanks when she gets home from work

She’s stepped up her dominance everyday even more

Mash2214 and John like this.
  16. Fuhr84

Fuhr84 Active member

Local Time:
    She got me the nub which she makes me wear 24/7 and I’m unable to pull out even for some temporary relief

It’s birthday weekend she made me take a cialus 48hr pill...she kept me locked and teased me to the point of tears, she’s having a nap right now after I licked her to countless orgasms

I’m just trying to reset before she wakes up... we both have tomorrow off to

I’m so horny and am absolutely dying for an erection, the nub cage is so damn small, it’s so humiliating

I’m completely at her mercy right now... I’ve never felt this level of submissiveness

17. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    I was actually struggling this morning feeling depressed about not being able to have erections or penetrate my wife. I go through this periodically, where I will have a few days in a row where I miss it so bad that I feel really depressed and angry. But after a few days it goes away.

Rectrix and Consensus like this.
  18. Denied7151

Denied7151 Member

Indiana
    Local Time:
    I have experienced many of the same thoughts you've described. I am fairly new to this and have been locked for 84 days with the exception of cleanings by my Gf and a very frustrating ruined orgasm at day 61. Anytime i am unlocked i am cuffed behind my back. I haven't touched my cock unlocked since this began. Days 30 to 60 were by far the worst. I was on an emotional roller coaster trying to process this hell in my mind . My Gf indicated that any protest of my predicament by me would just extend my suffering. I now find myself in a place in submission i never knew existed. It does get a little easier with time. Hang in there my friend.

ugams and Rectrix like this.
  19. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    I’ve been doing this for three years, so it’s not new to me. However, last February was the last time I had time out for an erection and orgasm. Until February I was out regularly for cleaning, but no erections or orgasms. Then in February we switched from Holy Trainer to Queen’s Keep and it hasn’t been off since.

I have to travel to Canada at the end of April and am looking forward to a short break as my wife has said it would be okay to be unlocked when I go through TSA and Canadian security. She wants me to lock back up as soon as I get to Canada, but I already find the idea of abusing my freedom very tempting. It’s going to be a hard week when I have to go.

Rectrix likes this.
  20. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    sounds like a good story ?.

Kate Donald likes this.
  21. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    If that was directed at me, no it’s not really much of a story. Although what I describe sounds quite dramatic, it’s really pretty boring most of the time.

We don’t do anything against each other’s will. If I REALLY wanted to, I could stop with chastity. I do it for my wife’s enjoyment primarily. There are times when get tired of not being able to have erections or orgasms and think a lot about just calling it quits. But I never do. I know she enjoys it and I am a sucker for pleasing my wife. But if I really just could not stand it anymore, we would stop with it.

She’s not sadistic about it. She just prefers me locked up and really has no desire for me to be unlocked. And I play along for her enjoyment. I like seeing her happy. I get a sense of validation from seeing her happy.

MRS.Lilith likes this.
  22. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    Hey shepherdsflock,
    I'm glad to see that you are in a more positive frame of mind than you were.

23. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    Thanks. The last year has been very difficult in many ways.

24. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Sorry for my nippy comment, I had been consuming alcohol and I think I am a little bit jealous.

25. John

John Member

Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    Keep up posting very interesting development in your relationship. Maybe here level of dominances scares you?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice