My lock up diary

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by emsprisoner, Apr 9, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. breakinghim

breakinghim Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    you really shouldn't share your secrets on here.. you don't know what your Mistress might do to you! :sex007: time to get that cage back on and NOW

2. emsprisoner

emsprisoner Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    Yes Mistress :smilies_xxx02:

3. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Back under lock and key again and although I am really frustrated my thoughts are with my mistress as she is feeling a little down and I hate to see her suffer.

4. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    3:26 AM
    I love you two lovebirds :) :anim_19:

5. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    Me too. You two are so sweet and your dynamic and loving relationship are encouraging. mm xo

6. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Thanks guys x

7. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Completed 5 weeks chastity now and everyday is a new record set. Counting down the days to my potential release date now and I have kind of forgotten what it's like to wank or cum now. In some ways chastity gets easier after a month but when the frustration comes it is huge and almost too much. It's deeper and I get deep muscle spasms like when I cum but it's so frustrating that it just spasms even more. Last night I was sitting in the bath and her property was literally twitching of it's own acccord. Mercy mistress x

8. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    I wonder if She will make you go so long that you have a wet dream instead of being allowed to cum properly? :smilies_xxx22:

9. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    I wonder.. I have only ever had one complete wet dream to my knowledge and I imagine it would be pretty difficult to do when caged? This is the point of chastity I find most intense, counting down the days till potential release and wondering when she will decide to let me go. This usually brings on some serious begging an d being broken at Mistress's feet.

10. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    I've only had one also that I recall. I have a friend who stayed locked for over six months and finally had one around month seven. Here's hoping that isn't your fate, my friend! :sign0011:

11. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    3:26 AM
    I used to have wet dreams fairly often, but have (cross my fingers) learned to control them even in my sleep. Since I went on the honour system over a year ago I have had only one unauthorized orgasm... in my sleep.

12. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    I am normally unlocked on weekends by my Mistress but when friday bedtime came I still had not heard the tell tale sound of the key coded safe opening so no sign of my key. I didn't say anything and when I asked her on saturday she said that as I am having the odd time sleeping alone I am not to be trusted. I guess she is probably right and with my release date in sight its probably best not to have the temptation.

We are both feeling over tired and a little down at the moment and on survival mode. I hope that she feels better soon, I am giving her a long lay in this morning to catch up on sleep so hopefully it will help a little.
    Despite feeling tired I am reaching new levels of desperation and her property spends a good deal of the day trying to break out of it's cage to no avail and I have forgotten what it is like to pleasure myself now. Cumming seems like a distant dream or fantasy.

Regarding my release date, she has already said that it's never good to set a chastity slave free on the planned date.. :mad0245:

13. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Absolutely! You know she's right! Is that what makes it more difficult?!

14. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    It's so deliciously cruel Mistress Watchful and I love her for it. It's a bit like running a marathon then finding out its another 3 miles when you get to the finish line. I had got my head around 6 weeks which is way past my 4 week record, I think when I get to 6 weeks with no sign of release I am going to go a little crazy
    :sex023::gen085::penisdance:

15. maid madeleine

Local Time:
    Just wondering how your fairing, emsprisoner..and stopping in to say hello! fondly, mm :chores007:

16. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Thanks Madeleine, my Mistress actually surprised me by giving me an orgasm 2 days before my 6 weeks was up. we had both been feeling pretty down that week and I suspect she partly did it to cheer me up a little. Saying that she soon told me she was also a little disappointed she had a moment of weakness and would have liked to keep me for longer. Personally I'm happy either way, I was enjoying the extreme torment but the release was sooooo big.

How are you fairing?

17. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    I have been out of chastity for a few months now and although my darling likes me to only cum with her permission part of me misses the chastity and teasing games. The thing is that as much as I love being locked up for her and all desperate, I've kind of had enough of chastity devices and the troubles they bring. Using any of the CB range I always end up with grazes and marks after a couple of weeks and it's usually a bit of a disappointment when it comes off and I am no longer her prisoner. As much as enjoy mental chastity I know that I could cheat and at the moment she knows that I often play but never allow myself to cum. A bit naughty maybe but I know the reality is that when unlocked long term, I will pleasure myself more and more even if I don't actually cum. I also know that without the cage I have a breaking point of 2 - 3 weeks when I just can't help myself and will cum.

I have just started boxing training as I am fed up with being so unfit and am enjoying it. It means that if I was locked away I would have to keep taking the thing on and off and it's not really practical. I guess the reason why I am writing this though is that I would love to be locked from time to time even just for a a few days and be under her control again. I miss it so much sometimes and when I reach a week or two of self chastity and am all desperate part of me craves her to take control and be really strict. I have a lump of money coming soon and I often fantasize about a proper steel belt that I cannot escape from and my mistress locking me up for as long as she pleases. It might be a reality one day. Careful what you wish for and all that..

18. paulsavin1701

paulsavin1701 Chaste In Berkshire

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    Hi emsprisoner

I've just read your blog from start to end. I'm only just come out to my (fairly vanilla) wife with my wish to wear a CB and she loves the idea. She knows she has to get used to the whole fem-led-relationship, it as do I. Even though it's all VERY new to us I certainly hope to experience some of the feelings that you have.

The way that you've worded your relationship with "breakinghim" sounds beautiful. There is obviously so much love and so much fun in your life. I think the strength of my relationship and love with my wife is at least as strong as yours.

I wish you well and hope you get everything you want, in or out of lockup.

X

19. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Thanks Paul,
    It must have taken you a while to read the whole journal, thanks for your sweet words.

20. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Scared and excited again

It's been a while since I have been locked for my mistress/darling. I had a little slip up the other day resulting in a ruined orgasm. Pretty frustrating after about 11 days of self chastity for her. Anyway instead of the wonderful orgasm I was promised she has decided to punish me with two weeks of lock up and when you add that to the time I have already done that will make almost a month.

There is something very intense and a bit scary about giving her my key when I am already pretty desperate especially when it feels like her sex drive is really up at the moment. I have a feeling I am going to be seriously used and tormented and I love it. The cage will go on after work today and closing the lock will feel pretty exciting and scary. I can't wait to be at her feet again and giving her the pleasure she deserves x

21. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    It sure does hit home when that lock shuts and you dont have the key, hope it goes well and you get tormented just like you love :)

Amber

22. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Thanks Amber, I am sure we will both have fun.

I didn't get a minute to put the cage on as I had to work some crazy hours to finish a contract. I was really touched by how sweet she was and the way she looked after me when I was dead on my feet. When the chips are down we really look after each other xxx

23. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Loose but under control..

We are both so over tired and busy at the moment that we are like ships passing in the night. There has been little time for chastity or intimacy but I enjoy being under her control and the slow build up day by day. Its been a couple of weeks now and I'm playing with myself whenever I can but not cumming. Its been fun but after a couple of weeks I start to crave chastity or release as I now only have the self control for 2 -3 weeks of self chastity and don't want to let her down.

24. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    My ticker seems to be teasing me by saying I have ONLY done three days. It's been a fair while since I was properly under lock and key for her and it's like starting afresh. I guess you just get used to things very quickly, wether its cumming once a week or lock up with a monthly release and right now its both tough and exciting..

I wonder how long she will keep me for? x

25. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Well my Mistress and darling has started chastity again with renewed vigor. I accidently had a ruined orgasm after three weeks of chastity and she has decided to up the game and really make me suffer more than ever. A couple of nights ago I was unlocked, teased and used by her till I was straining to cum only to be locked back up again straight away until she decides to use me again.

On a practical note, the plastic cages are ok, fairly secure but they really bash the balls at night as I'm sure many of you know. I expect in a few more days I will get a used to it and start waking up less in the night but more and we are thinking of getting a neosteel when funds allow. I here you can sleep in the pretty well and exercise and we like the idea of keeping her property completely secure 24/7. A little scary but I love the idea.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice