My lock up diary

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by emsprisoner, Apr 9, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    10:37 PM
    i'm a lightweight and 13 days is my record...but i have never known how long my chastity will be...one day or 13 or anything in between. i do know that when Mistress has Her period there will be no orgasm for either of U/us until it's over.

2. emsprisoner

emsprisoner Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:37 AM
    13 days is still pretty frustrating, especially if you don't know when you will be released. I'm on 11 days now which means the pressure is building and she can start to have some real fun tormenting me.. I wonder how long she will keep me for..

3. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Well, I found out yesterday her evil plans. I am to be kept in chastity for six weeks this time which beats our last record by two whole weeks. I have no choice but to surrender to her, behave and hopefully not completely crack up although as I was saying to her the other day, for chastity to really work as a punishment or deterrent a slave needs to be taken well outside his comfort zone and be forced to truly submit.

Despite the thrill I'm pretty scared nonetheless as I'm already pretty frustrated with a month to go? I never truly know with her, thats why she's so good at breaking me..

4. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Oh my god, last night was the worst she has ever teased me. I was finally let out after 5 days in the cage, tied tightly to the bed and tormented so cruelly by my beautiful mistress looking a vision in her lingerie and 4" heels. I was crying and begging in no time which of course just made her tease me more. I was delighted to make her cum and of course know that I won't cumming for another month or so. My punishment should I slip up is 60 days in strict chastity and even when I am desperate it is enough of a threat to stop me cumming without permission.

The more she torments me, the more submissive I feel and want to please her. I had fallen into bad habits and am happy she has taken control of her property again.

5. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Getting to half way through my punishment now and have reached the bitter sweet stage, feeling more broken with every passing day and every time I think of her I want to get downand kiss her feet in submission. Slightly scared of how I will feel in another week or two..

6. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Every time I think I can't get anymore desperate or broken she decides to torment me and I reach new levels. Last night I would have done just about anything to be let out but she cruelly kept me caged whilst she had her fun and kissed me in the most divine loving and sexy way. I actually thought the cage was going to break in half with the pressure. I have definitely learned my lesson and will think twice about cumming without her permission again.

7. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Ah.. three weeks, always seems like an achievement to me. I know there is still some time to go but I feel good that I made it this far. Mistress kindly unlocked me two nights ago, I think going to the shop to buy her fuses late at night may have earned some brownie points and it was amazing how it just sprang to attention in seconds after being unlocked and stayed that way for a long time. :penisdance:

Back into lock up today as I am of to work and don't really trust myself if I'm all alone and unlocked. I wonder how long I will be kept for..

8. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Amazing how after some time in chastity I can start to get used to things a little.. then I get a little excited and realize there it was just a pause before things get even more intense.

9. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    emsprisoner, I'm just catching up with you here.

What an excellent report on your feelings and emotions in lock up.

Reading this makes me realise that chastity is for the best, especially when I think towards cuckolding situtations...

Now - here's a question. Is it ethical to place a sub in chastity to manipulate him into such a state of delirium that he would do anything for release?

I wonder how many men could be ruined by this! Never though of it before, just from reading your Journal.

Glad I stopped by. :manga_bunny:

10. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    Mistress Watchful,

Of course you could ruin us with this, but correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the point NOT to ruin us but to have us be successful and of value to you. In other words, use your powers for good not evil! ;-)

11. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lol - that did make me chuckle.

I must say that I've always been aware to some degree that I had power as a female, even from when I was 4 or 5 years old.

I wonder if it's common to realise at an early age that as a girl you have something which is fascinating to boys... personally I was never interested in seeing a penis... well not till much later!

12. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Hi Miss Watchful,
    I think that the whole point of chastity is get someone into that state of delirium. Wether it's ethical or not really depends on how well you know the slave and his boundaries. For example getting me to do extra jobs, be more attentive and please her is great for both of us. Cuckholding or forced bi is not something that appeals to either of us and I know she would never use chastity to push it upon me.

Saying that though I think the thing that stood outmost about what you said was the word ruin. I could probably be brought to a state of ruin if I was locked in a totally secure belt for long enough and made to do things I wouldn't normally to earn release. Using the plastic device at the moment, its more of a deterrent really and I know that if I totally lost my mind I could get out of it which slightly lessens the feeling of submission. I actually long to be locked in a belt for her with the keys in her safe to see just how broken I would get. Be careful what you wish for and all that..

13. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    My favourite quote from my darling this week..

"I get to cum, you get to walk off your erection whilst I fall asleep".

I had been locked away for about 18 days and still had my cage on..
    :penisdance:

14. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    "Chastity suits you", thats what she said to me last night in a matter of fact way which made slightly nervous. It's still not clear exactly how long I will be kept her prisoner for this time as punishment for touching. On sunday I will break my 29 day record but by how much? Initially it was six weeks of lock up but she also mentioned that for every week over four I complete I will earn one free day to touch as I please. I never really know with my darling as she is prone to change her mind especially when she sees me start to lose it and has decided to keep me longer in the past, but then she is my Mistress so its up to her.

I've been denied for a while now and until recently things had calmed down a little, I had got over the initial panic of not being able to touch and six weeks seems like for ever when your are on week one. Today is a little different though, I have been straining in my cage on and off all day and even getting little muscle spasms up into my stomach, my balls are heavy and, frustration is building big time and I do feel really broken now. Maybe its because the end may be in sight in the next week or two it's a bit like racing to the finish line and her property is straining to get out.

I'm sorry that I touched without permission and her punishment will make me think twice before doing it again. Sorry Mistress xxx
    :smilies_xxx02:

15. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    I am sure those words made your cage rattle immensely. Your Mistress is awesome. Keep up (oops, sorry, lol) the good work, ems prisoner. :chores012:

16. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Hi Madeleine,
    Amazing how a few choice words can affect us after a few weeks in chastity..

Hope your keeping well

17. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Ah well, onwards and upwards or should I say downwards as there is some big time frustration building everyday. Whenever I am around my darling her property spends most of the time twitching in its cage of its own accord. This is going to be hard work, fun but very hard work.
    :penisdance:

18. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    Awww....I can only IMAGINE your frustration. Your Mistress is stunning and as beautiful inside as she is out I imagine. You are very, very fortunate though. So many here would die to be in your cage. lol! Hang in there! fondly, maid madeleine xo

19. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Thanks, I'm a lucky man and happy to have such a wonderful and gorgeous woman in my life

20. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    I am a mutant.. athlete's foot has developed into a nasty infection and my foot looks like it belongs to Freddy Krueger. I'm so gutted not to be able to work for a while.
    :character0074:
    Not feeling that great on top of all the work stress, I feel like crawling into a whole tonight. I have just done 4 weeks in chastity and will pass my record tomorrow. Just another two weeks to go before I am eligible for release..

21. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Blaaaaah, still feeling like crap and was sick from antibiotics pretty bad last night. I hope the new pills sort me out and I get well soon. I beat my chastity record today but being so ill it's made it a lot easier despite being unlocked and alone in bed for extended periods.

22. breakinghim

breakinghim Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    aww my poor prisoner is suffering and I do wish I could make you feel better. To be honest I almost thought about an early release date to keep you going but you have been so poorly that I don't think it would have given you a lift so to speak ;) Well done for hanging on in there darling.. at least in some strange twisted way these last few days have given you a little bit of alleviation from the frustration you have been experiencing although I'm sure you would rather the frustration then the pain. Love and respect always x

23. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Thank you for the sweet words darling/Mistress, you have been an angel looking after me today and I am feeling better already. Love you xxx
    :love0014:

24. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    10:37 PM
    awww, Y/you guys are sweet!

25. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Thanks john,
    I'm feeling much better now after some much needed rest and after a full month of chastity and the end a couple of weeks away the frustration kicked in big time. I'm sitting at home uncaged and using all my will power to stop myself pulling down my trousers and cumming in probably a matter of a few seconds. It's times like this I actually long for the cage as frustrating as it is, it does take cheating and will power out of the picture.

Sigh.. only another 11 days to go before I am eligible for release..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice