My lock up diary

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by emsprisoner, Apr 9, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    Good to see things are going well again :)

Amber

2. emsprisoner

emsprisoner Senior Member

Local Time:
    Sighs...

A deep chastity ball aching sigh as I contemplate the 26 remaining days until I am eligible for release. The key word is eligible, it will probably be a while longer. I love it but my god its hard at times, I've had one ruined orgasm in after 3 weeks weeks of lock up and now a minimum 6 week sentence. She has become very strict and determined and I love her for it.

3. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    Aww, poor prisoner...

Good luck on your ongoing chastity!

Respectful :cat:

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    yes enjoy it as much as you can lol

5. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    exactly where are we now in this ordeal? hows it going? inquiring minds want to know? i know this kind of thing is right up my alley for my "wishing". my Wife has only maxed me out at 14 days so far in this quest of mine. we are a path to that number again unless something happens to lengthen the time...it certanly wont be less.

good luck

6. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Well, my ticker tells the total currently at a month and three days. Last night I finally got my verdict, seven weeks total chastity before I am eligible for release. It would have been less but I confessed/she rumbled me that I had cum the morning after my ruined orgasm and she added a few more weeks on..

I have reached a high state of desperation mixed with pleasure. In a weeks time I will beat my record and then I have a feeling it will start to get really hard. I'm just taking it a day at a time and looking forward to my eventual orgasm whenever she decides it will be.

By the way, how come your ticker says your slave has been locked for nearly two months, I thought you are the one that is locked and usually for two weeks?

7. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    indeed it is... this is in part due to my request on another thread regarding semantics of what we consider "things " to mean or how we individually distinguish our conditions.

on my profile my last orgasm is the date indicated. my lock ed up time is the length of time i have been in "lock up" with my wife knowing about it and our journey down this road. i have obviously had o's during that time every couple of weeks or so.

so this goes back to my thread then that you count lock up time as the day you go BACK in and until you have orgasm? what about being out for any cleaning, etc.. i keep my own count of days lockep without an orgasm by the last orgasm counter date. right now in our relationship i will be in the cage all the time except for cleaning and that o time buildup or Her physical checks--but no extra fondling or fooling around.

rambling i know but im not trying to deceive anyone its just the way i interpret the meanings? keep posting.

8. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    5 weeks today and it's getting harder every day...

9. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    It's the home stretch now, tomorrow I will beat my record and I might be allowed to cum on the weekend after more then six weeks. Desperate? Yes, probably the most desperate in a long time. In a way I'm glad my Mistress has not been feeling well enough to torment me as I think I would be in pieces.

10. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    6 weeks today and I have beaten my record. Counting down the time till my release now whenever it may be..

11. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Help, please.. mercy Mistress x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice