My lock up diary

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by emsprisoner, Apr 9, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:36 AM
    my days of being able to get my hands if cuffed round then front are well gone now and i also find it very uncomfortable to be cuffed with my hands at the rear of me now(i just hope mistress does not check out this thread as i have not mentioned it to her for fear of her doing it even more) but the most scary and erotic thing is when i am chained to the ring on the wall outside the thought that the neighbour might pop his head over the fence or be on his steps trimming the hedge or something,i often try to cower away in a spot close to the base of the wall and try to imagine would he be able to see me there and if he did and spoke what the F"ck would i say?. the other bad bit is its suprising just how cold it gets outside at late evening with nothing but a mask, cb6000 and leather locking manacles on chained to a wall its funny when i was groing up in my youth all the films with a prisoner chained to a dungeon wall etc the thought never crossed my mind how cold it might be just what a turn on and how cool would that be , let me tell you COOL is not the word.:anim_39:

2. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    Interesting-I've never been secured anywhere but in the house, but I must be honest and say that I do like the idea of being chained up outside!

We have a fairly secluded garden with a side alleyway behind the utility room that would make an ideal place to be shut out and locked up....

On a similar note, we're planning a trip to the fetish part of the F Club in S/W London, where they have a weell equipped bondage room.

The plan (at the moment as we've never been to any clubs), is for my Wife to secure me in their equipment and then wander off on her own leaving me there wondering what she is getting up to.

She will be wearing one of my favourite outfits-purple/violet bra & knickers, her knee high lace up boots and black hold up stockings!

For me that outfit is irrestistable so heaven knows what other people will think and try to do when they see her! :anim_37:

Is this the start of something new.....? :confused0068:

3. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    emsprisoner have just been looking through some of the pictures in your collection wow you lucky dog , :scared0016:

4. breakinghim

breakinghim Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well my poor little prisoner was so broken that he managed to break his own device through all the straining and pressure!! I love it! I was a little alarmed when he woke me up on thursday morning to tell me that the base had broken in half during the night without trying to escape AND he was going away that weekend without me! Luckily he had an old device he put on or I would have been seriously worried that he would have lost his will power and lost control. Unfortunately he had some chaffing a week or so ago so I let him out for a few days. It didn't take long until he was sending me texts to say he was close to cheating but I had enough threats to keep him in check and loyal to my program. Plus I have my own lie detecting test that he has to pass by the end of each day he goes without his device and believe me, I know him too well for him to lie to me these days. It will be 28 days on monday and that is his PB to date! Not that he is necessarily going to get out on that day but it is the record I set for him. I shall be evaluating things on monday. He has done well but there's always room for improvement. I would have liked to see him a little more submissive, giving and attentive. Some more housework, massage, more romantic gestures and texts. Take note my darling.. yes it is not to late! I am sure another month locked away and I'd have you bending over backwards to please me and earn more brownie points.

5. breakinghim

Local Time:
    Having said that he has done well.. very well but one could always do better x

6. emsprisoner

emsprisoner Senior Member

Local Time:
    Wimpers... waiting desperately for my evaluation and your verdict Mistress. I've always known it is just a potential release date and possibly more time, I just wonder how much and if I will be outside licking your tyres clean in desperation in a few weeks time x

7. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    A broken man

Well and truly broken and desperate from all her cruel teases and frustrating words. I know she is never happier when my balls are heavy and I am crying for release. I have been out on trust for a few days and managed to behave despite not wanking for 29 days, it takes serious will power and I was releaved to be re locked this morning and have the temptation removed.

After some time in chastity everything feels different, my balls and cock feel heavy and she commented on how velvety smooth it was from not being touched for so long. Maybe being in the tube all lubes up is good for the skin?

Anyway I'm still awaiting my mistresses verdict on my release as she is unwell at the moment and not in the mood to let me cum. I am daunted by her threat to lock me up "for some time" as soon as I cum, and she is also wanting to keep me for two months at some point. So here I remain, totally desperate and in the dark about my release. I've been close to breaking down at times and wanking on the spot but I know her punishment would be cruel and possibly another month so it is just enough to keep me in line.

8. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Well after 29 days of denial my darling finally let me cum, after she had her pleasure of course. I did not know it was possible to cum that much and I practically had to mop myself down afterwards. It was the most amazing orgasm of my life and she loved seeing me cum so well.

Mistress has graciously allowed me to cum when with her for the next two days and not lock me straight up again much to my relief as I was struggling to get my head around the idea. She has asked what I think would be the longest I could handle being denied for and right now I would say six weeks. It's a tough question as what turns us both on is pushing the limits, we just pushed up to 4 weeks and 6 seems possible to handle. Then again it's really about what I can't handle and using it to make me more submssive so maybe whatever I say should be pushed. I'm sure I'll regret saying that one day but it is the truth.

My darling has told me she wants me to focus on her pleasure now which is great. Both our sex drives are really high again and I can think of nothing sweeter than giving her all the pleasure she wants and her holding the keys to mine x

9. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    well done emsprisoner i bet it was a big relief to finally be allowed to cum, i was released just recently after 8 weeks a date that kept getting further and further away due to slip ups on my part. When Mistress finally said she would be releasing me after pleasing her i was about ready to burst, however she then said i had 5 mins to go and wash and clean my penis and come back to her smelling sweet enough to eat. I rushed back thinking she was going to give me a blowjob but she handed me some tissues and a stopwatch and told me i had three minutes to relieve myself and then whether i had finished or not i was back in lockup. I tried to argue but she said the clock was already ticking and i had omly 2 1/2 minutes left. I tell you i have never needed to toss myself off so vigorously as i did then and i was sweating and panting as she counted down the final minute. I did make it with about ten seconds to spare but i never really enjoyed it as i do normally when i can take my time and savour the moment. No sooner had i finished spurting she was handing me the cb6000 and demanding i put it back on until a date to be decided. I struggled to get the thing on as she was threatening to paddle me for taking too long and stalling for time. When the lock finally snapped shut and she went downstairs laughing i was a physical wreck and lay on the bed panting like a dog and wondering when i would get another chance to take it off. Still upon reflection it was VERY SEXY.:anim_39:

10. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    That is sooo sexy, you must be in pieces mate. It's ironic that what turns us on so much also frustrates us too. I was thinking when I was allowed not cum yesterday how a small part of me also wanted her to stop at the last second and demand I put the CB back on again.. only a small part of me though.

11. breakinghim

Local Time:
    loved your story allornowt.. and as for you emsprisoner.. you really shouldn't be so honest on here. "part of me also wanted her to stop at the last second and demand I put the CB back on again" oooh you are going to regret that at the 6 to 8 week mark.

12. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    thanks breakinhimin i know what you mean there is also the thought in your mind just before you cum that you will suddenly feel extreme release but then FLAT almost instantly afterwards and that is when the feeling comes into my head (what if she stops things right now)and i am forced to carry on waiting in chastity.:scared0016:

13. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Well denial has always been a massive turn on for me but I wouldn't say that I feel flat after eventually cumming. I'm always in ecstasy and at most wondering how I would be if another week was added to my sentence. The only time I feel flat is when we set a goal of however many weeks and I have a mishap being teased and have to start all over again. But yes I am starting to experience new levels of frustration by my Mistress, and well outside of my normal comfort zone. Chastity and submission only really begin properly when I get to this stage and the slightest taunt or cruel game can have me in pieces.

14. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:36 PM
    You are so amazing, Miss! mm xxoo

15. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    7:36 PM
    I have to agree with you emprisoner. The longer periods get me really aroused but really only have any effect at all is Goddess is teasing and denying me in the process. If it is just a matter of a long lockup I lose interest and wonder why. It sounds like you don't have that problem. Since you let the cat our of the bag here is wishing you good luck on the next time you are allowed to cum. She very well may deny you at the last moment.

16. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    I kind of know what you mean excite, although for me it's more knowing that my Mistress is active in my chastity and taking it seriously by making sure I don't touch in any way that turns me on and the way she starts to delight the more broken I get. Bit of a a vicious cycle really... sighs.. wimpers.

I would say that teasing brings me to my knees much quicker, being brought to the edge, thinking I will cum and then ordered to re-lock myself is the hardest and sweetest frustration. Sometimes just a look or a few choice words from her can work their magic though, I guess it's just an energetic thing, as long as I know she is enjoying winding me up more and more I enjoy it too. Were both very busy at the moment and over tired so our play time is limited, I get a lot out of being locked for her and when we are both dead on our feet it's easier for her as winding me up is so easy.

I love being chaste for my darling and the way she loves it so much too. The other day she talked about how much she would to buy steel chastity belt to keep me in when a cheque we are waiting for arrives. I'd love to be securely locked up for her and totally broken, serving her needs and knowing the keys are locked in the safe by her. Mmmmmmm...

Also thank you all for your kind words about my journal, I'm happy your are enjoying reading.

17. John

John Member

Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    Great blog. Fun to read about your relationship reminds me very much about me and my goddess - not to extreme. All throught I have never been in chastity for more than 10 days. I would really love to switch to steelworxx.de they got custom belts. Have a look:character0180:

Do you keep the romantic spark when being in chastity for longe periods? and how about your Mistress need? Doesn't she need to feel you to get the closeness? Or is oral enough to please her?

How about exercise and eating good does your mistress have a impact on that?

Keep up with the good work

18. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:36 PM
    I find it powerfully erotic when my Wife acknowledges her position and power. I would rather be highly aroused then easily satisfied. My problem is that she doesn't really want to be in control.

js

19. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Back under control

It's a funny thing, when I am locked away for her I get used to cumming very little and consider two weeks not that taxing. Three or four is another story altogether though.

When I am unlocked little by little I start to value my orgasms less. First I might touch a little and cum on my own once a week or so but eventually after several weeks, I revert to cumming every day or two. I get addicted to it.

I am both happy and scared that my Mistress has decided to put me under lock and key again for her. Part of me always craves her control as I know I can't do it on my own.

Sometimes I fantasize about her catching me wanking, she simply throws a steel chastity device on the floor in front of me and demands I put it on there and then. She keeps me strictly locked away for a couple of months until I am totally in pieces at her feet. The whole time I never get to touch her property, she washed me once a week when I am cuffed and the only pleasure I get is pleasing her. Sometimes she cruelly teases me by restraining me and saying she will let me cum only to stop at the last second and put the belt back on.

Anyway, fantasies aside I'm sure we (or should I say she), will have fun this time around whatever ever the lockup time. I love that she has decided of her own accord to put me on lock up again, it is the most erotic and dominant thing :smilies_xxx02:

20. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Well, the cage was put on last night and it has been a while so struggled to put it on. I came into the bedroom with the keys still in and she happily took them out the look saying "now that's a good feeling", before locking them in the safe. As soon as this was done she had a little spring in her step and was gently singing to herself. She loves to keep me locked away and so do I even if it is challenging at times.

I asked her how long she was planning on keeping me for and she would not tell me but did ask what my record was (29 days). I know I always say this at the start but I am a bit daunted at the thought of anything over three weeks. I'm probably just having a mini freak out because this is the first time I have been locked for a while and will get used to it... I hope so.

It's been so long that I keep getting double takes and reaching down to find the very secure cage and am reminded who is in charge. Chastity is so much fun.

21. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    I think with any chastity sentance there is a wall or pain barrier to go through, it's different every time but it's generally around ten days. Until I go through it I struggle and wonder how I cope, in between enjoying it of course. I guess there are lots of levels to go through, just as you get used to a certain level of frustration a new and bigger one comes.

Here's an intersting question, if you were going to be locked for much much longer than you are used to, would you like to know or be kept guessing?

I'm currently locked and not being told how long, I think if it was to be way over my record of 29 days I'd rather not know as if I was told something like two months I think I'd go to peices thinking of all that time ahead of me. Another more masachisitic side of me, (not sure if thats the right term here), would like to experience being broken by her like that, to literally be brought to my knees in submission to her.

22. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    I think id prefer not to know that way i can take each day as it comes and not have the thought of how much longer i had. Plus what a nice surprise it would be when you got released :)

23. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    maybe i am strange in that once as emsprisoner states he has gotten through that horrible first stage where everything is uncomfortable etc unless my wife/mistress actually keeps talking and teasing me about the chastity device being locked on and that i MUST be really horny, i actually forget all about it and life can seem quite slow and boring as usual unless she mentions the device. I think that if i never had a date in mind of when it was coming off then i too would just forget that it was there for any sexual reason at all and then if she just took it off unannounced i almost certainly would NOT spring into an all consuming hard on but would actually become even less erect until much later on. Most of the appeal of chastity for me is in the mind as reality very rarely matches up to wha you are thinking inside.:anim_39:

24. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    I think for me not knowing the date is fun because its another way of her teasing me, I think she will probably push me a little but the fact she is having fun keeping me guessing is a real turn on.

I know what you mean about it being better when your partner is interested though, its so much more fun and also challenging when she torments me. Just the fact that she has ordered me into lockup to control my wandering hands this time is so deliciously dominant.

25. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    they just have to be interested or i might as well just pretend i am locked up and toss myself stupid:anim_39:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice