My lock up diary

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by emsprisoner, Apr 9, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    11:21 PM
    thanks, emprisoner...yes, She does.

actually Mistress makes me summon up a great deal of willpower and internal strength this way. it puts me very deeply into sub-space, much more so than when i am chained and beaten.

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    12:21 AM
    @Rachel, aww, shucks! ;-)

Regarding tickling, my Wife actually DOES like to do that. In a few scenes we did at play parties, she took great delight in tickling me mercilessly. As much as I try to convince her that I'm not ticklish, something about me jumping out of my freakin' skin tells her I'm fibbing! lol.

To be honest, though I'm obviously giggling a lot while being tickled, it's not my favorite. I don't get any endorphins from it. I'd much prefer pain play. lol.

3. emsprisoner

emsprisoner Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:21 AM
    Well I slipped up today and earned a tickling as my punishment so I will let you know how I cope. I had a look at your chastity journey Mike, pretty interesting read. Hope you cope with your gym class tonight, how long have you been locked for now? Does your wife hold your key?

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    emsprisoner, my wife has no interest in chastity play. She just doesn't get it. She doesn't object to me wearing a device, if I wish, but being a KH is just beyond her. In one of our aborted tries, she just hung the key on the key hook by the door.

I've been playing my endurance game, now, for almost 4 1/2 months. It's definitely a record for me!

mikecb

5. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    wow, that really is endurance! I still think of anything over three weeks as a long time. What a shame she wont hold the key for you :anim_03: but I guess you can't force these things.

Have you ever considered using a mistress to hold your key if your wife approved?

6. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    I think part of her reasoning for leaving the keys around was so that if I had some emergency and needed to get out, I could. I doubt she's be interested in someone else holding the key for that reason, as well as just plain jealousy.

7. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    What a shame that she wont hold your key, but I guess it would do more harm to force the issue. Have you thought about a small combination safe that she knows the code to?

My sympathies

8. lynettes_bitch

lynettes_bitch Slave to Maddezins

Local Time:
    :sign0006:i noticed alot of people get unlocked for sleep and work. u guys are lucky i never get unlocked unless im with my mistress even then it does not always happen i had to learn to sleep on my back pee sitting down now its getting a little warmer out i cant hide the huge buldge in my pants when im working im up on ladders all day streatching and i know people can see it hopefully i will get the steel one i want soon thay say it fits a little closer and hides better but will see... by the way prisoner if our kh does talk to mine u might lose that sleeping unlocked freedome...lol

9. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Well I am really grateful for my nightime releases but it does raise the issue of self control. After a week of chastity it takes serious will power to not touch that pounding morning erection. She keeps me locked up sometimes to remind me who is in charge and that it nightly freedom is a privilage.

I often wonder if it is harder to be free and get teased and have will power or to be locked away all the time. Each one has it's own challenges although personally I am broken fastest when I am locked, let out for teasing then relocked. It really is a wicked combination:confused0068:

10. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    I think that steel is the way to go too, I work as a carpenter and the curve is pretty chunky and is barely hidden under heavy work wear. I often wonder if my clients suspect something? Do they think I have a permenant erection, am blessed or think something is a miss down there? I do sometimes get scared of being discovered as it would be pretty in professional.

11. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Interesting... who wants?!

I don't think there is anything wrong with a locked partner being let out if necessary. I used to let pet out at night if he needed to sleep well before a school test, etc... I think if I hadn't done, the consequences in the "real world" would have been dire.

Part of being a Mistress is knowing which boundaries are appropriate, and any Mistress who puts their pet's job/study life/family life at risk needs to take a good look at herself.

Just my humble opinions.

12. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    I agree Mistress Watchfull, a good mistress is also caring and should have a foot in the real world and there are occasions when release is a good thing.

My darling actually lets me loose quite a lot at the moment and puts trust in me which I try my best to uphold although I am prone to touching after a week or two. Saying that there have also been times when I was locked 24/7 too, its just how it is for us right now

13. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Pressure

It's been 6 days now, by no means a record but it's always around now that the frustration kicks in especially when I am all locked up for her and unable to get hard. The cage reminds me several times a day that I have given myself to her.

My darling is feeling a little rough at the moment and I am enjoying looking after her even though it is hard to get her to rest up. I sometimes joke that I should lock her up as it may be the only way to take it slow. I have a mistress that loves housework so not the typical d/s relationship!

Understably my chastity is not really on her mind right now and that's fine, I still enjoy being locked for her and the pressure building and being around her is still delightfully tormenting.

I hope you feel better soon darling/mistress xxx

14. breakinghim

breakinghim Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:21 AM
    I have been looked after so well by my sweet prisoner. He has been doing so much for me the last few days as I have been in bed. It makes me realize just how much I find it hard to surrender myself and has been a good lesson in letting go and allowing him to really look after me. XXX

15. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    That is so sweet and warms my heart to think of him taking such good care of you. Wonderful, Miss Em and her prisoner. hugs, maid madeleine xo

:love0014:

16. breakinghim

Local Time:
    Thank you wonderful madeleine. It does feel good to let go sometimes ;) instead of always being in the drivers seat! xx

17. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Its a pleasure to look after you baby/Mistress. xxx

18. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Another day locked up

Today is seven days locked up by her and the frustion a really building. I've pretty much been in full time chastity for over a month and I have cum a couple of times and the odd time that I came I was locked up again. In the past we have just done a stint then left it for a while so this is a new experience for me and I am learning to give up control of my cock to her, no more touching and I can't remember the last time I wanked. It's definatly a whole new level of surrender to her.

It's amazing how much a few words can make me lose the plot. Last night I was unlocked and teased for a while and then left to calm down. Just as I had simmered a little my baby said that she was so turned on by my whimpers that she almost let me cum. She really meant it and it put me right back to whimpering again. I never think she will let me cum and hearing her say that was too much.

Of course the cruel side got the better of her and she remembered that a week of denial is just getting started. So cruel, so wonderfully frustrating and so my baby xxx

19. breakinghim

Local Time:
    :love0077: loving tormenting you xxx

20. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Sighs in frustration... :sad0020:

21. breakinghim

Local Time:
    well my prisoner misbehaved earlier.. he got in from work and poured himself a bath. I decided to unlock him so he could have a good soak and unwind for the weekend... very generous and considerate of me really. I then realized I had to pop out to the shop to get a couple of things so decided to leave him in bed and cuff his hands behind his back so he couldn't touch for the duration of my outing. I got home and decided as it was such a lovely evening to go for a nice walk and extend his waiting time. Little did I know.. he was more then enjoying himself!!! When I got in he had a guilty look in his eyes and then confessed to managing to reach around to his cock and play with himself.. god knows how and no his cock is not that long that it wrapped itself around his body. Luckily he didn't cum but I am very cross with him for breaking my trust and such a privilege. He will be punished suitably over the weekend! :spankwhip:

22. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Hmmm

My darling and Mistress has finally found a good deterrent to stop me touching her property without permission. If I misbehave she will put some very humiliating photos of my all tied up on her profile and so far despite ten days of torment it is keeping me in line very well. As soon as she threatens it I snap into line right away and she uses it to great effect.

I have been unlocked for a good few days now as she usually lets me out when I am at home with her but of course there are times when she is not in the same room which makes it hard to behave after a while in chastity. Its even been effective when she has teased me, no need for bondage, just a reminder of what will happen and I become very well behaved..

I have also been thinking about restraints that will stop me touching but be comfortable and practical to sleep in. I am very generously unlocked for sleep but of course I wake up in the night very turned on sometimes when she is asleep and at some point I may slip. I was thinking of some kind of bondage mits or thigh to wrist restraints that would stop me grabbing her property but still make sleep comfortable and wondered if anyone has any good ideas?

I know some people will read this and think, just lock him up or learn self control but this is just how chastity is working for us at the moment and she likes me unlocked when I am around her so she can grab and tease her property when she pleases.
    :gen085:

23. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    How NAUGHTY of you! (But alas...of course I do know how it is!) I am currently locked up and have mailed off the keys to a dominatrix friend living two times zones away! I like the idea you have about being locked into bondage mitts while sleeping...yet...you could still hump the sheets! Hope you both are well! your friend, maid madeleine xo

:whipbang:

24. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    True, I could hump the sheets but I don't think I would ever cum without permission. The feeling of touching myself with my own hands is so rare at the moment it is just heaven and hard to resist sometimes in the lonely hours of the night.

I thought maybe some mits or soft restraints that would deny the feeling of skin on skin would be delightfully frustrating for myself and a wicked torment for her.

25. emsprisoner

Local Time:
    Back under lock and key

Well after a long weekend of supervised freedom ian back at work and locked in the curve again. I previous posts I have often wondered if it is harder to be unlocked and have self control or just be locked? Although those morning erections are hard to deal with and take massive self control, I have come to the conclusion that being caged is much more frustrating. I really do feel like I'm her prisoner and have a good fit which means no escape without cutting the device. I am. Constantly aware that she is in charge of my cock and it feels as though her hand is constantly gripped around it stopping it getting hard. It's been 11 days in chastity now and I m sure my darling will take great pleasure in knowing I am starting to climb the walls now. I'd net for release but I know she would just give me that satisfied smirk and say she is only getting started.
    :anim_37:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice