My lil journal

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Subhub101, Mar 17, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Subhub101

Subhub101 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    1:39 AM
    Not much to report. I haven't come and we haven't had any play so far this year. Starting to get really horny but the wife has hit her period so not this weekend and with a kid it's unlikely till next weekend now. Been reading back my journal and we were quite frisky back in may. I was talking then about getting a necklace so I've resolved.to order one and will show her the key vial I made and ask if she can keep it on her or hidden rather than left on the side.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    When you know exactly what a true anal orgasm is you should fill me in. I’m 100% confused as to the whole concept. I don’t know if it is the ‘holy grail’ or a completely new journey of sexual understanding.

So far every time I’ve experienced it it’s been different. There’s the body shaking uncontrollably organic experience without ejaculation. There’s the feeling of peeing and it all just leaking out. There’s the stimulation that takes over and eventually you’ve cum… but you’re not even sure you did. There’s the extreme pleasure that makes your penis so sensitive that’l a light touch would bring you over the edge. Theres also conflicting times that you’re enjoying anal play and anything touching your penis just feels like a distraction.

Then all of these situations take on a new meaning when they’re through pegging. Feeling more submissive whilst the pleasures are all less targeted, but by no means less enjoyable! It’s a rollercoaster.

God I love anal exploration!

Chaz69 likes this.
  3. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    2023 orgasm scores
    Wife 2
    Me 1

4. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    2023 orgasm scores

Wife 5
    Me 5

Few bits of news. Our sex life has been amazing lately, I think me being more helpful means my wife finds me more attractive and has a bit more energy. That coupled with massages and the new vibrator, which we incorporate into massages, had led to lots of.sex. I think she may be ovulating as well and so I think we are trying for another baby lol that sounds odd as I know we are trying for another baby but she doesn't tell me she's ovulating, sex just happens more then.

I'd resolved to give her the little key pendant I'd made ona. Silver chain I'd ordered so I'd put it on the bed side table.

I think the cage has very much become.the norm and the keys were nowhere to be found. This became a bit of an issue the other night as rather than her hiding them it seems we'd misplaced them. We had a quick look but couldn't find the key. I ran downstairs to get her back up key (it's been in her handbag for about 2 years I think lol)

Came back up and we carried on. Later she noticed the small jewellery box the key pendant was in and I smiled and said I'd made her a little something and showed her. She liked it but didn't really know what it was so I showed her and told her I'd made it. She seemed really pleased which was lovely. I think she liked the necklace and liked that I'd made it.

With having lost one of the old keys it was a great moment to start using the new key and barrell lock but complete disaster - my cages ring was a shape which stopped the lock and the key going all the way in so we couldn't use it and for some reason we just didn't lock up with the old cage /lock.

So I was free for like 36 hours and to my shame I've masterbate a few times and got a bit drunk on Sunday.

So this morning I went and found an old cage which the new key and lock do fit so have locked myself back up again. This cage is steel and ses a lot smaller which is kinda a turn on. The issue with this cage is the ring isn't hinged so it'll be really difficult to remove if we do want to have sex. The ring anyway.

So we will see where we go from here. I have ordered another pendant as I scratched the one I've made so I might make another one that should fit the old cage.

The old cage had bigger gaps between the bars which meant I could sort of poke myself when I was horny which was quite a nice relief/sensation but the current cage (sorry I keep changing which cage I call old and new) doesn't have such large gaps so this won't be happening.

It's quite a turn on I feel like I'm being punished with a smaller more restrictive cage for masterbating. All fantasy though as my wife doesn't know about the current cage or the masterbating.

Other news is I've started writing some little fantasy stories which has been quite fun. I fantasize quite a bit.

Chaz69 and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  5. Igor696

Igor696 New member

Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    Hello everyone, I'm new here, tell me how to create your own blog on the forum?
    Have something to say

6. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Been a strange week. I've been mostly unlocked as didn't want to sleep in the alternative cages. It's been a really stressful week at work as well (I wonder if being unlocked has made it more stressful). we've been having a lot of sex because my wife is ovulating (I think) and I brought it up by asking her and she got a lil defensive and said well yea we r trying for another baby and I really like the new vibrator (!)

It's been such a crazy week I'm not sure what happened when and this is just a general update. I think Tuesday night I was exhausted and we got in bed and she knelt on the bed smiling at me in an unusual way and I said are you ok. She said do you want to have sex before or after TV (!) I was so tired but I'll never turn down sex (mostly because I love it and also because I think it would upset her) so I eagerly said before!

It took me a while to get into it but we were having lots of fun. She then told me to get on all fours which normally means I'm getting some anal play but I heard her get out the strap on (!!!) This is a huge fantasy for me but I panicked as I hadn't done any cleaning prep and I was torn between declining and hoping that everything would be ok so I went for the latter. It was amazing. It only lasted about 5 minutes as I thought I might come and also was worried about cleanliness. She pulled out and said o dear and there was a quite a messy dildo

I jumped straight up and took it off and dashed off to the loo to clean it and myself up as quick as I could and then returned for some more play l. Luckily she found it funny.

I really want to go again though and might ask if we can tonight but do some proper prep.

I think she might have enjoyed it. I think she does quite like seeing plugs and dildos go in... I'm not sure.

Still unlocked and I need to get back in the habit.
    I ordered another vial but I got the wrong one to make a longer key for my original cage which is really annoying (no gap in the topper to solder a key). It also doesn't match the original vial so I can't replace the scratched tube. I've ordered another one so fingers crossed.

I also need to finish my latest fiction story but I don't have my h time at the moment. I'm also missing @longtallsally s posts. If u see this Sal come back! Xx

longtallsally likes this.
  7. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    I'm back!! And that's so sweet of you to write such a nice thing. I'm about to do a (short) journal entry. Sal

Subhub101 likes this.
  8. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    On Friday I said to my wife I'd really like to try the strap on again but with a proper clean. She laughed and asked what I meant and I told her that normally you are meant to have a clean with an enema/douche and that's what gay people do (I think?) And again she laughed and she asked if I had one. I confessed that I did (bought it ages ago and have used it once) and she laughed again and we spoke no more about it. Then later before I bed I used it. I actually really like using it and the like clean feeling is really hard to describe but I might start doing it once a week as it's nice to feel clean lol.

Anyway I used it then had a shower and a shave and then locked back up. Came back into the room and she smiled at me and said well then, do you want an ass fucking? I laughed and said yes please. She said did I want the strap on or the p massager and i eagerly said the strap on and she laughed. She told me to get on the bed on all fours and I practically jumped up there. When she got it out she noticed that I'd put the dildo back in the harness after it was cleaned last time and said that that was rather presumptuous (it was and I wanted to use that dildo. We have a much smaller black one but it's tiny) and I just mumbled. I couldn't really see what she was doing when she was getting it on but she's totally got the knack. When we first got it ages ago I found it a bit confusing to get on but she's a natural. I guess it's the same fit as rock climbing/abseiling harnesses so she knows what she's doing.

I turned around and she looked so hot standing there in it and she laughed saying her pussy was on show and I just said something stupid like it's a lovely pussy. I did say that there's a pocket in the harness for a bullet vibrator if she'd like but she laughed and said it's fine.

She climbed onto the bed and told me I wasn't going to be unlocked (heaven) and I just whimpered.

We got down to business and it felt so good. I love anal play so much. The physical feeling really does it for me and also it being a psychological feeling of submission but also the fact that my wife is willing to do this all culminates in such an awesome experience. I think the cleaning session before really helped as I wasn't stressing about that either.

She really got into it I think and was pretty rough with me (not in a careless aggressive way but in that perfect spot of pushing me) and her having her hands on my back and my ass, spanking me and hitting me with a crop was just incredible. The odd reach around to touch my swollen useless penis. I think she was at it for about 15-20 minutes. She was great verbally aswell telling me all the right humiliating things. Telling me I'm a slut and that she owns my ass.askingbme if I liked it. It was just perfect. I thought a few times I might cum but it never quite got there but it was amazing. After I asked if she wanted me to go down on her or use the dildo but she laughed and said no she's good but that I should go clean up. I wasn't even very dirty, just a bit of lube around my butt. She went first and I just kind laid there on all fours with my ass in the air enjoying the calm after the storm.

I think she enjoyed it but she isn't very open about talking about sex stuff. I think I'll have a regular Friday night clean as I know she like to be a bit more spontaneous and Fridays are the most likely days for fun.

I've been flitting between the cobra cage I bought a while back and an old metal one that's quite small and has a o ring rather than a hinged ring. I asked my wife what she thought of the cobra and she said it's a bit black. I think she means it stands out a lot more but I'm not sure. I've settled on my old metal one as I just prefer metal and the cobra is a bit big (might order the next size down).

Last night I was so horny I was shaking the cage tho and ended up having a sort of flaccid orgasm. It didn't feel like a full one but was some relief. I dont want to do that though and need to get back in the mindset. It does make me think that no reasonable cages are orgasm proof. I consider unreasonable cages those flat disk type ones... But yea I do believe all chastity is in the mind really... But others will disagree.

9. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    Wow, you're a lucky man SubHub

Subhub101 likes this.
  10. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Been a bit of a strange week. The last 2 weeks work has been really busy and our toddlers been exhausted. Last weekend I felt really rough with a cold and after a bath I didn't put the cage on. The next day I didn't put it on as I felt down. It followed an exchange where my wife asked if I wanted a handjob in bed and I said I didn't mind she was the boss and she sort of laughed derisively and said 'you say that' as in I say she's the boss but I'm still bossy. It really took me back and made me question the whole chastity thing. So next day I left it off. She came in and saw the cages on the side and sat next to me and basically squished my crotch to see if I had it on (I was clothed) and said 'your not wearing your cage' I should have said 'do you want me too?' but I just said I didn't feel well. It wasn't mentioned again all week and I thought we'd have another impromptu break and I was a bit down as I felt I'd been being bossy without realising it. I brought it up but it turned out she'd just been tired and in a bit of a mood.

Anyway I immediately fell into bad habits and have been masterbating every day and the drinking has crept in and have also felt more stressed and down. I know someone on here commented recently that chastity doesn't change us and it's just a sex toy but i really do find it helps me focus. I guess anything could do that. The cage is a bit of a physical reminder though. I guess a bit like old monks when they wore uncomfortable shirts made of itchy material haha.

Anyway Friday night and we've both had a tough week. I'd had a horrendous day but basically we decided it was our Friday and we weren't gonna get down. We had some great sex with her new toy. She definitely likes it and called it her favourite Christmas present lol.

I always try to make sure she cums first and sometimes when that's done she's happy to call it a night and so tries to get me to cum as soon as possible. She's learnt that she can make me cum quicker by saying kinky things to me and this has started to lean towards the sun/femdom side which I love. She also kind of knows I have a bit of a cum eating fantasy as well so this is coming into play.

Later before we went to sleep, and I'm not sure how we got onto it, she asked if I'd been masterbating and I said I had and she asked if it was twice a day?. I laughed and said yea sometimes more like 4 times. She laughed and said while I was at work? I laughed and said yea but not while I was on calls. She asked if I had today and I said no which she was pleased about ( we are kinda trying for another baby) she said I better put the cage back on then (!)

I jumped at this and quickly found the cage - turns out she has a favourite - the metal hinged one. I struggled to get it on but didn't want the moment to pass. She then had to find the key but luckily it didn't take her long. I got it on and she said it hung really low and I better wear the support strap. I loved this how it was kind of her wanting me to wear it. I was definitely going be to masterbate if she hadn't told me to put it on.

It did feel strange wearing it again after a week and getting back into the usual habits. Eg sitting down to wee, putting in a little tissue to stop the pinching.

We were at home for part of yesterday and crawling round playing with our toddler and she took great pleasure in occasionally snapping the support strap when it was on show. I loved it too.

It's only been 36ish hours but I'm already feeling pretty horny and glad to be locked back up

It's valentine's day soon so I got her some presents -non sexual ones- but also got some silicone buttplugs and a little electric candle lighter which is like a en electric shock toy. We don't use toys that much but I'm addicted to buying them

But yea strange week or two but back locked up where I belong!

MtnViper and Chaz69 like this.
  11. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    They are wrong! It’s a lifestyle choice and a reminder to remain in that mindset.
    You should ask your side to keep the key if you struggle with motivation to keep it on.

Subhub101 likes this.
  12. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks, I do sometimes which she happily does but normally it's only in her possession over night and then it's left back in the side table. Sometimes she has hidden it which I'm grateful for but I don't think she'd like to wear it or properly look after it. It's too much hassle for her I think. But you never known maybe it's another conversation I should have.

13. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Not much to report. Been locked up most of the week. We are definitely trying for another baby so even though I'm locked up we are having quite a bit of sex. Indo think our sex lives rnbetter/more passionate since the introduction of chastity.

We are so busy with our child that valentine's day was kind of forgotten. I still got the wife some balloons, little presents and made a card (didn't get time to go to the shop) before this there was an anniversary of a bereavement so my wife was down but it seemed like she was angry but once it passed she confirmed that she'd just been down.

Due to the week I was ill and the revelation that when I was uncaged I was masterbating a lot the wife took the keys the other night which I loved but was surprised at.

A little while ago I made a hidden key in a small vial necklace but when we went to use it it wasn't long enough to unlock the cage we use. I had a play around this morning and made another one that is long enough so I'll present it to her this weekend. We've been busy the last few nights so I think sex will definitely be on the cards this weekend.

Not that I'm complaining but I'm craving some kink! Fingers crossed. She's definitely getting more into her role a little especially with the things she says during sex now. Indo wonder if chastity has changed her as well as me.

Chaz69 likes this.
  14. Skywalker41918

Skywalker41918 Long term member

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Wow I can remember have dreams about being captured by a woman and being made her slave when I was younger

15. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    No sexy time tonight :( there won't be any tomorrow but hopefully Sunday. She laughed when I mentioned the new key. I switched them over as we both had a shower tonight so I was unlocked briefly and she was out of the room. So horny at the moment and desperate for a spanking or an ass fucking. I've changed so much I don't even care about cumming.

Chaz69 likes this.
  16. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    On Friday I told her about the new key and she laughed. While she was in the shower I'd swapped the old one out and put the new one on the necklace I bought her and put it on her bedside table.

On Saturday we were having a rare day out just the 2 of us. When she got ready she'd put the necklace key on! I noticed straight away but didn't know what to say. Later she asked if I liked her necklace and I smiled and said very much! We spent the whole day out together with her wearing it on show (no one knows what it is except us as it's a cylinder pendant with a key inside) such a turn on! When we went to bed I noticed she still had it on and this morning she still has it on. I'm so happy. The necklace was shorter than I imagined so you have to unclip it rather than just put it over your head. At the time I was annoyed about this but now it's on it means it's slightly harder to take off. Really pleased she's wearing it. I think she's getting into this a bit!

Been at least a week since an orgasm now.

17. Skywalker41918

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Well it sounds like she is slowly making the turn at that corner and since she is doing it at her pace just stay on track

Subhub101 and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  18. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Sunday night I was craving some kink. I encouraged my wife to have a bath as she was pretty tired. I got out a collar and leash (the collar is terrible but I find the whole idea such a turn on) and she came out the bath clearly still tired so I didn't mention it. 5 minutes later she noticed it and asked if I'd got some toys out and I said I had but don't worry if she's tired and to come and have a cuddle.

We had a nice cuddle and watched TV and then towards the end of the show she started playing with my balls and cage. I couldn't concentrate on the cage and was probably just gonna cum if she kept playing with my balls. After a little while she gave me an amazing handjob. I asked her if she was going to make me eat my cum and she said yes, I had a really powerful orgasm and just lay there. There was a lot of cum which I know she likes. Not sure if that's because she just does or if there's something more like she knows I haven't been playing with myself and so likes that. I didn't really want to eat it after I'd cum (this always happens) and she didn't seem inclined to want me to so we just cleaned up.

I didn't want to but I would have liked it if she had made me. In our sex life me cumming is always the end of play and I'd like for this not to be the way, I might mention that we can still do stuff.

The above I understand as she was tired and didn't want anything in return but other times it's always the end of play but I'd like to carry on.

I might order a new collar as it's something I really want to start playing with. I'm also semi obsessed with buttplugs at the moment. God I love working from home lol!

Feel a bit deflated having cum now. I also need to say to her that it might be nice to not let me cum. We don't really do tease and denial but I would love that. I think she really enjoys seeing me cum though.

19. Skywalker41918

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Sounds like a fun time, but you said,
    I asked her if she was going to make me eat my cum and she said yes, at this point when you suggested it and she said yes even tho your not into it (yet) you should of followed through with it. Remember you want her to see your willing to do what she wants you to. I know it's hard to do it takes a bit to get use to but so don't offer and then back out, she will see that your not all in when you should be. Yes I've been there it's hard to give up that part of control but once you do the end result will be what you are looking for

20. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    That's the thing, pre-cumming all sorts of kinky stuff appeals to us, but after cumming almost nothing does, so wanting to eat it pre-O then not wanting to post-O is totally common. You should discuss this in advance, and if her position is that you should eat it, you have to ask her to insist that you do so afterwards, because you won't want to. It's just one small step towards reducing the post-O drop, along with her insisting that you re-lock. So, it's for your own good ! :)

21. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    I think you're right, I need to be bolder though as not only am I less likely to do it after an orgasm I also lose the courage to ask and get more embarrassed...and worry that she thinks I'm just saying it and wud actually be taken back if I did do it. This week Ive worried that she's finding it all a bit much. I would ask but then I'm worried she'd say yes.

22. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Yes this is good advice. The trouble is I don't think she would care either way and would probably prefer me not to... In which case I guess fair enough it's one of my fantasies she'd not indulge me in but I can't complain as she indulges so many others.

Chaz69 likes this.
  23. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Friday Saturday i felt really low. A mix of work /sleep deprivation/ the demands of a toddler all got a bit much and I crashed a bit. I'm a pretty upbeat person and the kind of person that tries to make sure everyone is ok but I've been doing too much lately. I think the final straw was our toddler playing up and a bit of conflict over an unexpected expense which I didn't feel was a reasonable amount to pay whereas my wife felt it was a lot but had to be paid.

Anyway I got over it but need to try and resolve these issues as they haven't gone away, I feel more like I just have the energy to deal (ignore?) Them again but that doesn't seem sustainable as I will get tired again and they will resurface.

Anyway I cheered up and on Sunday I wasn't expecting any play but I was treated by my wife who I think appreciated I was feeling a bit low. I'm massively grateful for this but I'm conscious that I don't want play to be something that we do to cheer me up. I want it to be something that she wants to do (I think she does enjoy it but not as much as me). This is one of my issues that she has a much lower labido than me and a much lower kink labidobasnwell - if that's a thing.

Anyway I complain far too much this time 4 years ago when I (we) started this chastity journey I couldn't have dreamt that I'd be locked pretty much 24/7, that my wife would wear my key out (fair enough it's only been once) , and that I'd get pegged and spanked !

So the Sunday night play was great fun. She went to the toy box which I hadn't realised she hadn't looked in for quite some time and there had been some additions. I had made a perspex ball/penis crusher which she found hilarious and said we had to try! She also found the new silicone buttplugs I'd treated myself to a few weeks ago (the second largest I love but I'd left somewhere else). One of the plugs is huge and intimidating and one is tiny and cute lol.

The ball crusher was a bit fona failure as I was unlocked I was far to erect and there was no way I was fitting in it but she seemed keen so we might try it another day. Itll be a struggle as just talking about it now is turning me on.

Then she decided she wanted to get the big plug in. There was no way it was going in but she gave it a good try and I loved that she was so keen. Apparently we were almost there which I'm amazed at but it was starting to hurt so we stopped.

She then said she wanted to try the tiny cute one herself (!) So that was. A real turn on and gretlat fun and I think she really liked it. We then started having sex (with the plug in) and I gave her 2 orgasms. She then decided I was allowed to cum - she likes me cumming which I'm not complaining about.

Again I brought up if she was going to make me eat my cum and she said yes which as usual really turned me on. After a little while I came and as usual lost the impetuous to eat it l. I was hoping she'd sort of force me to do it but I think she lay there and might have said are you going to eat it. I looked down and hesitated and saw some cime out of her and thought I had to do it so went down - kind of focused on her clitoris area where there wouldn't be any but the flavour was there and then headed down and tasted it fully.

So definitely progress but not quite there yet but maybe next time.

The dream would be for her to force me but that might not be for a little while. The fantasist in me would love for her to sit on my face and me have no escape and have to eat it but who knows - the progress over the last few years means anything is possible. It's also been exponential progress so who knows.

There's a chance we might be pregnant as well which is great news but at the same time the reason we've been having so much sex is because we are trying so if we are pregnant then I think things will change. We will see!

Stephplayswithyou and Chaz69 like this.
  24. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    This is why we have a shot glass to hand whenever there’s an expectation of an emission. Nobody feels inclined to swallow cum post orgasm (or ruined in my case), but having it poured into your mouth. How can you argue with that?

25. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    My Wife thinks cum is mostly disgusting, doesn’t want to see it, she’s only ever swallowed twice in our 32 years of marriage and that was when we were 18 lol and she said back then she’d never do it again.
    Now, she’s always loved making me cum, until this whole chastity thing of course.
    But a few months ago I confessed I’ve had the urge to try and taste it by licking some off her pussy, she was put off by that but agreed to allow it. She used the wand on my balls and cage to start a ruined orgasm over her, it got me to start leaking and a decent amount came out onto her. She didn’t think I’d go through with it, but I knew she expected me to give her oral for her orgasm, and without a full orgasm I was still horny as hell, so down I went. And it honestly tasted like nothing to me, I’ve had a vasectomy a long time ago, so it’s just semen, I’m sure that makes a difference.
    We’ve done this a couple times now and she’s still not super into it, but, the other night we were having piv and she whispered in my ear that she was thinking about making me cum all over her pussy and ordering me to lick it all up and making her orgasm, and then after we were done she said she fantasized about also getting fucked by a bull and forcing me to clean up lol. That’s not something that will ever happen in real life for us, but we do like to tease about it, or about our toy box of her “boyfriends” under the bed :)

Any way, maybe that’s a way for you to actually go through with it, ruin one and go down on your Wife. Maybe you’ll both really like it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice