My lil journal

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Subhub101, Mar 17, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Subhub101

Subhub101 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    10:06 PM
    I feel like I'm spamming on here but just had a bit of an intense day. Up early with our baby as we alternate nights with him, my dad came round to help with some DIY that had to be done this weekend. Asked him to come at 11am but he came at half 9 when our baby had gone for a nap after getting up with him at 6am. My wife got up shortly after.

It's kinda presumed that when we have these DIY days - there's been a lot this year - that she will need to spend the whole day with our baby pretty much unsupported by me. I check on her every now and then to see if she needs a break but she's pretty good. Unfortunately the work took forever so we didn't finish till about 7pm.my dad wants to play with his grandson a lil which is totally reasonable as he was a real help but by this point I think my wife just wants him to go so she can relax. When he does go our baby was due to go to bed but he wasn't having any of it.

I offered to take over but she curtly declined (maybe she thought I was trying to get out of cleaning up - there's tonnes of washing up and other tidying ) but I was just trying to give her a break from the baby. Eventually she got him down to bed and i asked if she wanted me to sit with him so she cud have a bath, she asked if I didn't need a shower. I thought and said yea I'll have a quick one- I'd been sweaty and we'd been working with loft insulation so I didn't really want that getting near our baby or his bed. So had a quick shower and then she had a long bath. By this point it's about 1030pm and she comes to swap back as it's her turn and she seems a bit happier.

This is where our communication sucks as she could be totally fine or she could be fuming and I have no idea... And she won't tell me if she is but will instead give me the silent treatment. It's so disheartening. The DIY had to be done this weekend, me and my dad -and tbh mostly my brother- had to do it. They're also doing us a huge favour by coming and helping as I couldn't do it on my own. Her side of the family wouldn't be interested or capable of helping. I know it's tough looking after a baby for 10 straight hours but there isn't much I can do in the situation. Hopefully she isn't pissed off but it bums me out that I can't tell.

Anyway in Relation to chastity I wore my cage for the whole day. This is the first time I've done strenuous work without the cage killing my balls or falling off so I'm really pleased with the cage. I had my shower with the cage on just because i wanted to. Just got into bed expecting the key to have been left on the side as usual but it's nowhere to be seen. I'm probably just not looking hard enough but maybe she has hidden it... This would have been after our fun yesterday I'd imagine. I hope this is the case as it would be a new positive step. I'm going to spend tomorrow trying to give her a lovely day. I kinda feel that today couldn't be helped but I can still try and make tomorrow a great day. I love my wife but sometimes I don't know what to do to make her happy and it makes me sad.

Also the cobra knock off arrived. I'll have a proper look on Monday but if the key doesn't appear I wont be wearing it lol. First impressions is it's nice but quite girthy whilst I'm probably a bit small for it. But we will see. Apologies for typos and bad grammar it's almost midnight and it's been a long day.

2. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks Chaz. The pictures in my gallery so with your example are you linking to an existing image or are you uploading a new file to a post or using the add image button in the ribbon? I must be doing something wrong if you've used the The ribbon button. When I do this it wants a URL so I've tried the 4 options in the gallery but no luck.

If your uploading a New file I get an error saying the image is too big (3.2mb) that doesn't seem that big to me but guessing it is?

3. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    4:06 PM
    Not at all, this is your journal, write as much as you want.

I'm a Brit living in America, so I can tell you that they won't know what "half 9" means over this side of the Atlantic. For those that don't know, it's 9:30, it's short for "half an hour past 9 o'clock"

4. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Yeah, your file is too big, here's a reduced version...
    project 1.png

5. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Ah cool I did not know that.term.wasntbused in the US. How did u end up over there - apologies of it's a most question, do t feel obliged to answer!

Thank you for your help re the images. I'll have to work out how to reduce the size on my mobile.

6. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Ah, I reduced it on my computer, I'd have to check if the photo editor on my phone does it too.

I'm in IT, and back in the 80s there were a lot of opportunities in the US, so I jumped on one and never looked back. I've been married to an American for 27 years and have 2 adult sons.

7. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
  8. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Ooo fancy! Thanks Chaz! Downloaded a basic app to help. Now I'll upload pics of my key making progress - will probably be a disaster!

Do you have a journal? Id love to take a look as your story sounds fascinating. I've been to bits of America and loved it but I'd miss friends and family. The UK media makes the US sound crazy but I bet most of it is just people living their lives.

9. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Stalker alert! - just found your journal lol

Chaz69 likes this.
  10. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Does that app let you crop the pic? Might be useful to trim out all that black space.

11. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Yea I think it does, it's pretty late here in the UK so I should turn in - also my excuse for shoddy photo posting. The app is photo compressor and resizer.if you're interested but I haven't used it enough to endorse it yet!

Chaz69 likes this.
  12. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Wife's in a great mood today, helped by getting up and taking the baby. Off to the beach :)

13. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    So the new cobra cage arrived from Belgium and the new key arrived from the states and I said I'd do a bit of a review.

The cobra cage I got from eBayhttps://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/154916134841?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=I6WDbRW8Q_e&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=Bf4uwlc5TYa&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

I went with snug (I think they've misspelled it but let's call it medium based on the above link)

About a week after I ordered it the new ring arrived for my steel cage and my steel cage fit really well with the new ring so I kinda regretted ordering the cobra, especially as I had a holy trainer in resin and it was not good for me at all so I've always been a metal fan.

However I've just tried the cobra on and it's incredibly comfortable and really light which means it doesn't tug down on my balls which is a win. I'm really impressed as it looks great and feels great. The only issue Id have is that the ring is not hinged which I've found means that it will probably be hard to remove when I'm erect. However I tested this out and because it comes with every ring rig size it's possible for me to wear the biggest ring and remove when erect (when unlocked and the tubular cage part removed) also the part that holds the lock is less pointed and more rounded which means less chance of it poking the wife if it was on during PIV.

As said I'm really impressed. I've gone from regretting the purchase and thinking I'll sell it back on eBay to seriously thinking this may become my primary cage.

Having every ring size, the weight and the low cost makes me feel that this would be a great cage for this starting their chastity journey.

Sleeping in it and bathroom trips are still to be tested!

14. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Have made an attempt to make my own chastity key, inspired by @SheMastersMyDomain
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/silver-key-diy-project.35022/

Compress_20220427_221814_4026.jpg

So as per picture in a Post above I snipped off the end of the key so I just had a long oval blade. This was too thick to go in my barrell lock so I filed down each side to make a blade of sorts
    Compress_20220427_221814_4268.jpg then I copied she masters my domain's carbon technique. I also went through my barrel lock keys and picked the simplest one to make it as easy as possible. Then i filed it down as best I could. Compress_20220427_221814_4462.jpg

I tested it in the lock and it worked! The only issue I have is that it's a little loose in the lock and it's possible to push it in too far so it won't turn. The key was only cheap as this was an experiment and a bit of fun. I've also ordered some zirconia as decoration and am planning to solder them on.
    Compress_20220427_221814_4786.jpg

But it didn't take long cost much. Will finish the job at the weekend.

Rest of an update - I mentioned the key had gone missing and it turned out my wife had hid it which was was amazing. Altho I didn't look for it I saw where it was hid a few hours after she said she had put it somewhere safe lol. I haven't told her but I won't touch it.

Also I went for a run for the first time in 3 months (and first time in chastity in this stint and this cage) started off with a bit of foreskin snagging but it settled down and I did a slow 6k (40mins) but having not ran for ages I was really pleased. Came home and pondered what to do about unlocking for a shower and I thought I wouldn't say anything but if she asked if I was going to unlock I'd say it's up to her - and would maybe suggest I get on my knees or kiss her feet when I ask lol - but she didn't mention it at all so just showered. Pretty sure I did a good job of cleaning, I have quite an open cage. She hadn't forgot, when she went to bed she said no wanking with a grin.

I think she's certainly accepted chastity and is ok with it. She joked about the quantity of sperm when I ejaculate again so i think she likes that and the thought that I don't masterbate.

SheMastersMyDomain and Chaz69 like this.
  15. SheMastersMyDomain

SheMastersMyDomain In continuous chastity since 1/1/19

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    5:06 PM
    Just wanted to pop in and say nice and creative work on the key. Yay for you. Hope she likes it.

Subhub101 likes this.
  16. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    It's been a crazy few days and I imagine most of this post will read like complete fantasy.

On Thursday I was so horny all day. Was locked but ended up playing with my caged dick for most of the day just jiggling it frustratingly. The evening comes and we are watching TV in bed which has sort of become a but of a routine now where we are both so tired with the baby. My wife starts playing with my balls, stroking and teasing them and it's driving me crazy. I actually think I might cum if she keeps going. I lost all interest in the TV show and am just lost in a little bubble of pleasure and frustration. After a while I basically beg if I can go down on her and she says I can and I love it and spend ages down there and bring her to a nice orgasm.

I then get a lil cuddle and am still just bathing in a Warm glow of arousal, frustration but being so happy that I got to give her an orgasm. Then she starts stroaking my balls again and I don't know how to describe it I just turn to mush and am just laying their moaning softly. She then starts pulling and licking me through the cage and I'm just in a Dreamworld. She starts sucking my locked cock and I'm going wild -its such a strange pleasure where it's frustrating but feels just amazing. she asks me if I am going to cum and I tell her that it feels so amazing that I might and this seems to turn her on and she steps it up a notch. By this point I just feel like a puddle or pleasure.where I don't even know what day it is, not what my name is and then I cum. It was such an strange feeling because it wasn't an explosive orgasm but more of a long satisfying release. Kind of like if you've been carrying a heavy rucksack all day on a hike and then you get to your destination and take the pack off and take your shoes off but that feeling of release all over. It was amazing. I couldn't move or think I just lay there.

Lol eventually I got up and showered. I didnt know what was happening but instead of the usual uncaged explosive sperm cannon she said it just dribbled out for ages. Weird.

Shortly after I said to her that it felt amazing and that I felt amazing but that I was weirdly still horny and locked myself up.

The next day I logged in for work and my laptop decided it needed to do a huge update so there was nothing to do for an hour. So I went and had a cuddle with my wife which led to some amazing piv sex. I'm lucky that most of the time me cumming is enough to send her over the edge. I was hoping to last a bit longer than the last few weeks due to having had a release the night before but I was still so sensitive from chastity that I didn't last very long but we came together which was really nice. I definitely feel that chastity has led to us having more sex than before and better sex. Which is ironic. It might also be where our babies a bit older and at nursery so there's more time but who knows.

bluedragoon and Chaz69 like this.
  17. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Me and my wife are in such a good place right now I don't want anything to ruin it... I even asked if she'd unlock me for a bath and she said no very seriously as if the thought of it was offensive but then laughed and said of course and unlocked me. She's even got the hang of removing the cage - there's a bit of a knack.

But yea an absolutely crazy few days.

Chaz69 likes this.
  18. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    I'd say you had a ruined O, my friend. Congrats on doing so well on your journey!

Subhub101 likes this.
  19. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Have been quite down lately, the house has been in turmoil due to work being done and DIY projects, our baby has been unwell and my father in law has been staying. Also a long-term friend passed away who I havent spoken to properly for a year due to her condition and I regret that now.

It's made me question the whole point of chastity. I think my wife's largely indifferent (although doesn't help that her dad's staying) and I needed a deep clean today but she has the key so I thought I'd have a bath and hope she'd pop in but with everything going on she didn't. She hid the keys recently but I found them pretty much instantly and just ignored them.

When I was in the bath and realised she wasn't going to come in to unlock me I tried to clean as best I could but it wasn't really working. I then realised that I can slip my penis out the cage (balls still trapped) so had a good clean there but it got me down that I could escape and potentially masterbate. I slipped it back in without playing with it.

This is the best overall cage and I can't go tighter on the ring because it cuts off circulation to my balls. I'm approaching 2 months of chastity play and this is the furthest we've ever got.

I think this will perk up when our baby's better and her dad goes home. Work on the house is done now.

A female friend recently confessed to having a crush on me and being a huge submissive. I felt obliged to reveal my submissive stream and she was really surprised but she was hopeful of something happening but I gently said no. I don't know why I'm mentioning this. I don't regret my decision but there's part of me that thinks she would get this better than my wife.

It's all very confusing. My wife asked me a while ago if we were to split up or if she died would a kinky person be top of my desires for a new partner. I don't think I'd want a new partner because I'd miss her so much but I don't know

I kinda wanna say to her that I just want her to spank me, fuck me, treat me rough. I've become so submissive and obsessed it is getting me down. Sometimes I think I should bury these urges and go back to being vanilla.

Apologies for spelling but I'm not sure how many people read this so it probably doesn't matter. I'm so glum!

NoloMeTangere, bitslinger and Chaz69 like this.
  20. bitslinger

bitslinger Active member

Jack of all trades, master of none.
    Southwestern United States
    Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    I've just read your entire blog, and think it's pretty amazing. Being in the middle of something of a remodel myself (doing the things I can and paying for the bigger things), I totally get the stress of a remodel. I remember the days of sick babies too. I hope you don't take the bait on your wife's question and tell your wife anything other than "I love you and will cross that bridge when I come to it!" Sounds like a loaded question to me :). Anyway, really enjoyed reading your blog and look forward to more posts! Oh, and don't take your friend's bait either. That can't lead to anything good.

Subhub101 likes this.
  21. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks bitslinger.

It's been another craazy weekend with my dad having health issues and our baby being very upset.
    My father in law went home so was hoping for some play last night but we were both just incredibly tired so I was almost a little relieved when it didn't happen.
    I am really horny but my headspace at the moment is just craving some attention but weirdly I don't even think I want to come. I just wanna be spanked so bad. It's like I want everything kink and no cumming. I wanna be blindfolded, gagged, collared, leashed by the cage. I wanna get fucked in the ass and have my face sat on while I get my nipples twisted off. I want her to spit in my mouth and tell me I'm a dirty slut. I want her to make me eat my own cum and then lock me back up and plug my ass and then have me clean her asshole with my tounge. Haha I think I am going crazy a bit.

I'm not gonna go there with my friend but we had such a good talk about the scene and it was so easy to talk about because she understands. I wanna message her about it but I don't think she would want a paper trail and also I think she might be a bit embarrassed (we'd had a fair bit to drink when we did talk about it). Maybe tonight if we aren't exhausted I'll talk to my wife about this. It's something I want so bad.

Oh today is also my 2 month anniversary of this restarted chastity lifestyle (not sure what to call it) it's been 11 days since I came and I don't think I've been uncaged for 8.

I am loving it to be fair. I just wish there was more play. Not even sexual but just the odd flirt like her maybe telling me I'm doing the washing up rather than me just doing it or asking me how her dick is today. But life is busy and her dad's been here all week so fingers crossed things will pick up. Again if we have a talk that would help but I worry it'll be an opportunity for her to dismiss it. As in she's happy for me to do it but she hasn't got time for her to have even more on her plate with a baby etc. Which is probably true. I appreciate the last thing she needs is some pervert pestering her lol.

22. bitslinger

bitslinger Active member

Jack of all trades, master of none.
    Southwestern United States
    Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    Yeah, I'd say so. :) It's that crazy need that makes the resolution so intense and sweet.

Just keep in mind that this is how affairs start.

Intimacy, by which I mean emotional connection and bonding, is so incredibly important. More important than sex. It sounds like you need/want it more than sex at this point, which is understandable when life gets in the way.

This is an incredibly important detail. Women with newborns & toddlers get "touched out" at the end of the day. Babies are unrelenting in their demand for attention and touch. Women can become overwhelmed by it. Now add in a parent that needs attention. Now a spouse wanting some of her attention, love. and physical affection can be just overwhelming - especially if she sees your needs as just another thing to have to take care of. Ask me how I know ....

This is just my take on your post here, but I think you may need to dial back your expectations while you guys get your new lives as parents sorted out. As spouses we have still have needs, and our other half being "touched out" or emotionally unavailable just amplifies them. Everything becomes about craving intimacy and a connection to this person we love, but to them it can seem like "he wants sex and I don't have the emotional or physical energy for that". We want to be considerate lovers and partners, so the pendulum swings too far the other way and we keep it bottled up out of love for our spouse.

For me, it helped to make sure that she knew that I craved intimacy with her - the connection to her that is reinforced by physical touch and (yes) sex. But if I couldn't have sex, I would absolutely take intimacy and that could take the form of acts of service. I could give her a back rub, which she would think was me initiating sex, so we had to learn how to really communicate. Yes, I wanted sex but there's a lot of loneliness, need for validation, ego, and hormones all stirred together. So, sometimes I would take care of my own physical needs, sometimes we'd have "one sided sex" where she'd touch me while I took care of things, and sometimes she'd warm up to the idea and we'd have great sex. Be flexible and create opportunities for sex.

Sorry, this got long but my advice as someone who's been in your shoes is give your wife time and don't overwhelm her, but communicate and try to keep the intimacy going during this transition in your lives.

Bet

Subhub101 likes this.
  23. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you, I think that's all really good advice so it is much appreciated.

24. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Been a bit down again lately. Work is really busy and our baby is amazing but getting us up at 530am and there's lots of other stuff going on. For once we had a free ish weekend and not having anything to do made me feel a bit useless and lost and that I was wasting the time.

I was really bad and made myself cum in the cage in 2 separate incidents which felt like cheating and then the other night I was left with the key so unlocked and masterbated. I didn't even enjoy it but just felt down so did it.

Happier today though and have had a plug in. The wife spotted it in its bag when it was out during lunch (she knows what they are) and laughed when I said I'd been wearing it. I put it back in later and she joked was i wearing it and she said yes. I had a bit a confession moment and said how I was sorry I'm so kinky and that I just need it nowadays. She laughed and said nowadays? insinuating I've always been kinky (I have lol) and I smiled and said well even more so but that I don't want to pester her all the time but that I do need it and would love a spanking. She laughed out loud for a while which I don't mind as I appreciate how absurd I am but then she gave me a bit of a fondle and started biting my nipples and said she enjoys my suffering.

She's totally capable of playing the part and I love it when she does but I am just quite obsessed at the moment. I've been looking for a dildo I could use on her as part of a strap on set and also a sheath so we can have sex without me cumming so quickly (or at all) and I feel like we should be discussing it and looking together but she might just think the whole plan is absurd. It's such a tightrope to walk. She asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I wanted to say for her to fuck me in the ass and make me her little bit h but I just said I wasn't sure.

The pendant/vial arrived that I'm going to use to do a simalar key to @James1990 . I've got the soldering kit aswell but won't be able to do it for a few weeks as going on holiday.

That will be interesting too.. I don't think I'll take the cage as it's metal and would definitely show in a set of swimming trunks but maybe I could wear it at night. I think my wife would probably rather it was left at home. Maybe I'll ask her.

25. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Haven't posted for months. We went abroad so I didn't take the cage and we had a rather awful time and I had some minor depression for a few months. The drinking returned shortly after but I've not brought it down and put the cage on.

My wife noticed and has been engaging and also commented how when I don't drink I'm kinkier. Strange, not sure if it's a replacement addiction or something I just do to cheer myself up (I do love a drink) but hoping for a good run again. I also said I've been craving a spanking but that I know how busy she is with work and the baby (I do help as best I can) and that I don't want to then demand she participates in my kink. But yea thought I'd post again. Hope everyone is good!

Chaz69 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice