My lil journal

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Subhub101, Mar 17, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Subhub101

Subhub101 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    8:49 PM
    Back after a Long break! We were indeed pregnant and have had a baby which is lovely. I haven't worn the cage for quite some time...maybe since July as I think my wife was getting a bit fed up with it all what with the pressures of pregnancy and our toddler so I put all the sex toys and cages away. Probably haven't had sex since then or much in the way of sexual activity. I was pretty depressed october-december but largely because of drinking and poor lifestyle but a new year meant a fresh start so am doing dry January with a hope of carrying it on as a new low/zero alcohol lifestyle and also trying to lose some weight (calorie counting, healthy options and exercise) and again as a lifestyle change rather than temporary phase. We will see.

The cage has called to me again. I got it out and have worn it during the day the last 2 days but taken it off in the evening. Have been a good boy so far and not cum since. I think my wife might have spotted the cage when I wasn't wearing it but she didn't comment and hasn't commented.

I'm not gonna make a big thing of it and will probably just wear it while at work (work from home) focus is on weight loss, not drinking and positive mental health.

2. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Wife noticed the cage was on last night but it shouldn't be a surprise as we play a lot of games with our kids. She brushed against it and looked at me. Later she said something like I see the cock cage is back. I sheepishly looked away and said something like yea, do you want the keys and she said maybe. Later that night she had a bath and I put both keys on her bedside table but due to children we didn't get a chance to talk and just went to bed. Have left the keys there all day today and carried on wearing the cage. Need to pop some vaseline on as it's starting to change. Gonna just carry on as I am. I'm out tomorrow and busy Sunday. So I don't think there will be much discussion but even if I was about there might not be any anyway. Enjoying being back in it but still have the usual nagging doubts.

Skywalker41918 likes this.
  3. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Quiet week. Have been caged and been a good boy. Tomorrow will be a full week without cumming and locked for all but an hour when I had a bath 2 nights back. I asked if I could take the keys and the wife simply said yes. Had a good clean and a shave although the shave was a bit hit and miss where I haven't done it for ages. I put the keys back on her bedside table and that's where they've sat.

Still being patient and playing the long game.

I've gone 2 weeks without alcohol and sticking to the new diet and exercise and have lost a kilo which is awesome!

Shibmo likes this.
  4. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Not much to report. I've started giving serious consideration to getting a piercing to secure the cage. I began thinking aboutbanforeskin piercing but then when I heard about migration it put me off. I started looking into a PA but I'm not circumcised and I'd want to keep my current ball trap cage and sonindobt think it would work for me as I envision one of those D locks that would go through the piercing and bars of the cage. Ive then looped back round to a foreskin piercing. Single hole on the top of my penis. It's hard to gauge how big it would be and where. I've ordered a cheap 3mm D lock to try and get a better idea.
    I've mentioned the piercing to the wife twice and she hasn't said no way but was a bit wide eyed. It might never happen but it feels quite exciting. Only thing putting me off is the break from wearing the cage.

5. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Try not to read too deeply into the ‘expertise’ on this site. I have a foreskin piercing to secure my cage and it does the job more than adequately!

Do your research on piercings irrespective of chastity.

Subhub101 likes this.
  6. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks IB-chaste, could you tell me a bit more about your piercing? I've found it tricky to find much on foreskin secured cages! So quite exciting to find someone who has one (I'm also a bit of a fan of you on here as often see your posts and agree with a lot of what you say)

Whereabouts is your piercing?
    Is it a single hole?
    What cage do you wear?
    Is it secured using a D lock?
    Is there much pinching?
    How long did it take to heal?
    Has it migrated much?
    What gauge did you have initially? I'm thinking of asking for an 8 which is 3mm I think
    Did you stretch yours? If so how big did you go?
    If your lucky enough to have sex how has that impacted sex for you and your partner?

And anything else you care to share?
    Sorry for the million questions but like I said it's been hard to find much on foreskin piercings and chastity and ball trap devices so you are my unicorn!

7. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Lol. That is a lot of questions and honestly I think I’m breaking the mould a little when it comes to piercings and security so we’re currently still in a trial period. It might not work in the long run, maybe the talk of piercing migration will be true. Who knows??
    One thing I do know.. it was so easy and non-invasive, that if it did migrate or go wrong… I could just pierce it again.

I think most of your answers will be in this thread.

I think we rushed sex and changing piercings a little afterwards, so it didn’t heal too well initially. After that my wife and I decided upon a 4 month total lock up to give it time to heal fully. I’m only two months into that currently and haven’t seen the piercing since to comment on its current state. It’s definitely still in, I can say that for sure. I’m stuck!
    I doubt I would use it for non-ball trap devices. I don’t think it’s strong enough for that. I’m in a BAWR with a frenum hook, which sitting at the right depth works perfectly.

Pinching? Not really. The only time it’s uncomfortable is when I catch it on something (or did before this period), but that’s the same of any of my piercings. The key is to find the right length bar so that there’s nothing to catch on, took me years to realise I needed to downsize my nipple bar. Don’t even know that’s there now.
    Sex wise, it feels different. But only because there a small bar creating a different sensation. Without the piercing in you can’t tell you’ve done it…. But it closes up fast if it’s not fully healed.

The only issue I found with it was the frenum hook itself. I’m not sure why it’s designed in the way it is, but it would have been better as a curved bar than having a hook at the end. I can’t understand the logic in it.

Subhub101 likes this.
  8. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Last night I got to go down on my wife. I loved it and I think she quite enjoyed it but I couldn't make her cum which was a real shame. We haven't had any sexual activity for some time because of the baby and I think she was still a bit tender as I think she was getting close I was a little to eager and was a bit rough with my fingers. Nothing serious but it killed the vibe for her but she still enjoyed it. She didn't offer to repay the favour but I was really glad she didn't as really want her to be more willing to accept me doing things for her and not feeling obliged.

The keys are still on the side table. I'd prefer if they were hidden (or even better she wore them on the necklace she has)

Having not cum for almost two weeks I was extra aroused and sensitive and so really enjoyed it all anyway so I was a very happy chap.

Diets still going well and so is the non drinking. I think my wife really likes both these things. I'm also exercising a lot more and being better with our older child. A few times she's given me a really affectionate hug or a loving smile so I think she is liking the change. I just need to keep it up. I think chastity has contributed to this but is not solely responsible.

I was thinking about what I'd do if she did offer to let me out of the cage tonight.

I'm again at the stage where i dont think I want to cum. I'd rather go down on her again or be teased or have a ruined orgasm. I fantasized about saying to her that I'd rather have a long drawn out teasing session where she could stop whenever she wanted and if I came the punishment would be me having to eat my mess (a fantasy I've mentioned on here before).

Similarly I'd rather have her play with my ass or some CBT. We've dabbled with all of the above and I was getting quite a bit of what I wanted a yearish ago but what with the baby and the strains of a toddler it fell by the wayside.

Still, as I've said I'm going to try and be patient but things are heading in a Good direction.

I emailed them piercing studio and initially it was promising where they said they could do it and id need to come in for a consultation and to check my anatomy. I followed up to say I was going with a foreskin rather than pa and even mentioned the cage (!) But that was Friday and I've had no response. I'll send a follow up and then call but I'm not in a rush. I'm also wary that the cage would need to come off while it heals and I'm on a good run at the moment.

Altho it might guarantee no orgasm and give me an in to ask for some anal play and some spa kings from the wife. Lol.

There's some really nice and affordable chastity keys on Etsy but I'm skint and have spent too much money on chastity bits. Plus a piercing won't be cheap if it goes ahead but if anyone was interested here's the link

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/157...h_query=chastity+key&ref=sr_gallery-1-1&frs=1

subboy1 likes this.
  9. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Sent a follow up to the piercing place and hopefully going in for a consultation next week :)

The wife is also aware and hasn't objected. I wouldn't say she's excited but I think she's intrigued. She's also getting more into the cage as she teased me a little the other night and last night I asked to be let out for a bath and she unlocked me and gave me a few erect cock slaps and told me to behave in the bath :):)

Good times!

10. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Went to the piercing place yesterday for my consultation. I made sure to have a good wash and got unlocked. I took my main cage and also 3 others and the D lock.

Left with plenty of time but then had a nightmare finding parking. So was a bit rushed but got there on time. Then they were running late so I sat there nervously for about 20 minutes. It was a cold day and the piercing place was cold as well so my little man was very little.

Eventually went in and it was the manager and the apprentice. I'd been dealing with the apprentice via email so felt a bit more familiar with him.

Got my penis out which was totally weird as have never really had my penis out so openly in front of 2 guys (or any guys) lol.

We spoke about placement and one hole v two holes. I said I was thinking about one hole on the top and the ring going under and out of the foreskin or otherwise two holes either horizontally or vertically across the the penis.

They recommended two holes. I was fine with that and think it would work with most of my cages and I'm not hugely attached.

They then said it would have to go a bit high/closer to my body due to foreskin role back so almost more on the shaft of my penis which initially I was a bit disappointed about but it made sense.

I then mentioned the cage and they said to get it out and put it on which again wasa totally weird experience. It went on real easy as it was so cold.

They said I wouldn't be able to have the piercing and put the cage on but I said my plan was to take the piercing out and then put the cage on and then try to put the piercing back in. I then got out the D lock and showed them and they said that'd be fine. Based on this cage and others I have it would definitely stop pull out and would sit quite nicely.

Part of me would still prefer if the d lock and piercing was more towards the tip of my penis but hey ho. The rest of me is just a bit excited. I also think where the piercing will sit might aid some clitoral stimulation if I ever get lucky to have some sex haha.

That was pretty much it. We spoke about gauge and I said I was looking for 3mm to fit the d lock and they said that's fine. The jewellery initially will be a bar and I said that's fine too.

Only issue is they don't have the 3mm needle set so will need to order it in and it could be a month but that's fine as I'm not in a rush and would quite like to carry on wearing the cage for a while.

Went home and told my wife and she found it hilarious. She's still bemused as to why as I haven't mentioned the D lock or pull out being part of the reason. I've just said i fancied doing it and it was part of a midlife crisis jokingly.

Anyway exciting times let's see how long the part takes.

IB-Chaste and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  11. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Waiting for the piercing place to come back. I emailed for an update and they said they have the size above or size below so I asked if we went larger would that be ok but haven't heard back. Have sent a chaser but don't want to keep pestering them.

We had some lovely sex The day after my last post and The wife has been wearing my key round her neck pretty much since which I've loved. I don't see it much as it's under t-shirts and jumpers but I love knowing she's wearing it. I also don't know where the spare is either.

It's been ten days now so starting to get horny and might see if she wants me to go down on her. I've not been very good at it lately and I think she prefers piv sex and we had a bit of a disaster with a dildo vibrator a while back where I hurt her.

Instill feel awkward asking and not sure if she says yes because I want to or because she wants to.

I've also ordered a new cage in anticipation of the piercing. It's got a hinged ring as last time I had to take the ring off as I was excited and I think it'd be awesome if she took the whole cage off.

I've also changed cage into a old hinged cage and it's going ok. The spaces in the bars allow for a bit to much self play which is very tempting so I'm looking forward to the new cage. A new cage is always a bit of a lottery though. It's Chinese so could be a month sigh.

Stephplayswithyou and IB-Chaste like this.
  12. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Valentine's day and feeling a bit low. We have two young children so romance is at an all time low really. We r both tired most of the time and rarely get any time together when u fancy turning work and household chores. Nevermind, it's only for a short while. I got my wife a nice ring but annoyingly it's a bit small. I got a nice card and some posters.

The key has been on the side in the bathroom for a day which has bummed me out too but it's not a big deal.

No news from the piercing place. I looked up the part they say they are waiting for and it seems there's lots available online but maybe they're poor quality. For a split second I thought of doing it myself but I don't think that's a good idea.

I'm sure I'll cheer up. I know I could talk to my wife and ask for some play and she might oblige but she's tired and got a lot on and I want her to want to do it rather than her not being that interested. Oh well. Still waiting for my Chinese cage but it's only been 2 days I think haha.

Might switch cage this to a plastic one to see how it is. I can't remember as it's been so long since I wore it.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  13. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Nothing like some unmet expectations to make you feel down. Just remember that Valentines is just another day in the year and having young children is rough. Just make the most of the situation. If she’s tired, give her a massage or run her a bath. Take the kids away so she can have an hour with a book or just do nothing. Romance is more than flowers and cards.

Stephplayswithyou and Subhub101 like this.
  14. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    All still quiet but I guess that's the life of a chastity guys with a toddler and a baby.

Key update, it's now on the bed side table

Piercing update, they've finally come back and said we cud go up or down a size. I've said up and it'll be 2 weeks. Part of me still wonders if I should over ride them and get a foreskin piercing and another says go all out and get a prince Albert but I have to remember why I didn't want a prince Albert and I suppose they know what they're talking about re foreskin not being a. Great idea.

Only other update is Im coming up to 3 weeks orgasm free. It was a tough weekend at times with our toddlers behaviour and other extended family nonsense and I said to my wife I'm feeling really wound up and she said did I want a blowjob later. I do but I don't. I don't want the occasional pity blowjob, I want regular intimate teasing and casual gropes of the cage on the sofa and whispers of 'ur going to have to wait a long time to cum' and commands of 'get on Ur knees and put that tongue to work boy' lol.

I never got the blowjob anyway because at the end of the day my wife was tired and had a headache which I can appreciate. I do try my best to help but she's very independent and doesn't like asking or accepting help but I do what I can.

I'll have to try and catch her in a good mood and talk about the above but say there's no rush. To me it doesn't seem like a big ask but to her I guess it's totally weird and another thing she needs to remember to do when she probably just wants to be left alone.

In other news I'm losing weight. I think I've lost about 5kg since new year's and set a personal best a few times on 5k. Hope is to get to 80kg by June and maybe 25m 5k.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  15. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Haven't updated in quite a while, just haven't had the time. There's been some highs and lows, highs where we had some mind-blowing sex and lows where I fell off the wagon after asking my wife to unlock me for a wash and she sighed like it was the biggest chore and just made me feel like she wasn't bothered whatsoever. I sort of had a week's break and then relocked and we had the mind-blowing sex shortly after.

She seems to like the cages with the ringed hinge as it means she can take the whole thing off if she wants so that was a plus.

I'd been talking about piercings and a new cage.

The new cage arrived and I really like it. It's not impossibly to play with myself but definitely a lot harder and more awkward so pleased with that.

It has bars running across the shaft and also down which is handy for my piercing plan
    It's comfortable and looks good and I think my wife likes it. She even said so, so all in all really pleased.

The piercing has finally happened! The first place I contacted over 8 weeks ago were so slow in their responses and they seemed to just be stringing me along so I contacted somewhere else who said they had everything needed and could do it whenever I wanted so I went for it and got it done!

The pain was pretty intense but only lasted for a few seconds. It sits nicely in the cage (initially I wasn't going to wear the cage so it could heal but now I think I might still wear it) the wife seems to like it aswell and is quite curious which sounds good. I also mentioned I might get a nipple piercing and she said I should (she's quite into piercings and tattoos) so I might do that too.

I might post a picture of my piercing as I'm quite pleased with it but I'm not sure if anyone reads this tbh lol and worry about anonymity etc. but back on a bit of a high. The piercing plus my wife being on her period will mean no sexy time for a while. Which I'm ok with.

The other night I was really hopeful for some play but my wife was too tired. Nevermind. Anyway back to work!

16. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Update after a gruelling weekend. Had a bit of a tough time lately because our toddlers been testing boundaries and my wife's been overdoing it. With me working and the toddler there's no let up for either of us.

Piercing is going well. It's 3 weeks old today. I got a bit cocky and though I'd test the D lock. It was really hard to get the piercing off but googled it and latex gloves were recommended and after trying for an hour the gloves got it off in 3 seconds!

I've put some pictures on my profile if people are interested. I've gone back to the bar piercing for now to let it finish healing. I put the D lock on without the cage and it went in easy peasy. Then took it off, put the cage on and tried to put the lock in and it was a bit more difficult and I think I've upset the piercing hole little as there was a bit of pain and a little blood and clear fluid so that's not great but I'm sure it will heal up again.

I fell off the chastity wagon and fitness wagon about 2 weeks ago and we've just been surviving a bit. My wife's on the pill again despite my reservations and it's affecting her mood. This weekend didn't help as she was in a really bad mood Friday and and I was ill Thursday through to Sunday. Add onto that all the time with other family members, meant it led to a stressful weekend for both of us. I won't go in to details but she really upset me Friday but she realised she had and apologised. I'm grateful she apologised but we seem to be in a pattern of this where she won't accept help and does too much and then gets stressed out and angry and then takes it out on me. I'm trying my best but when Ur best isn't appreciated it makes you think why try at all.

Anyway back to work today and we had a nice Monday. I think we could have had some intimate time last night but after the 4 days we had we were both just completely exhausted mentally and physically.

But I think it's on the horizon as there's normally some after one of her explosions. I think I'd last about 30 seconds at this point.

I was thinking about fantasies as my birthdays coming up and I thought I'd like a session where collared and leashed then I'm spanked and tortured, then made to give her oral pleasure and tounge her ass. Then I put on a strap on (as I'm caged and my penis is tiny and useless hehe) and fuck her with it gently. Then when she's had enough she puts the same strap on and I'm ordered to clean it with my mouth and give it a sloppy deep throat blowjob. Once she's satisfied I'm then fucked with the strap on. If I'm lucky it makes me cum and then I'm forced to eat my own cum and have it rubbed in my face. Then maybe I'm spanked again and have a butt plug put in me. That would be amazing but unlikely to happen but a boy can dream!

17. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Popped 2 more pictures up of the piercing. I'm really pleased with it.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  18. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    I didn’t realise you’d gone down the same sort of route for piercing as I did.
    So simple, but really effective!

Subhub101 likes this.
  19. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    I'd been thinking about a foreskin piercing back in Jan and the first piercer I spoke to suggested the one I've got. Then I read Ur thread on PA piercings and it spurred me on. Im really pleased with it and healing well so far. I put the standard bar jewellery back in as just wanted to see what it looked like with the lock and cage. The wife likes the piercing but she isn't aware of the D lock and we haven't sex tested the piercing in any way so far. It sits nicely with the cage in the pics but I think it would also work nicely with other cages.

Thanks for your threads they were really helpful and encouraging!

IB-Chaste likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice