My lil journal

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Subhub101, Mar 17, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Subhub101

Subhub101 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    Last Friday, the night after I told her I'd been craving a spanking, she very unexpectantly and kindly obliged! She even prefaced it by saying she's not taking my cage off which was amazing. She gave me a few with a crop (I think) and a few with a paddle and then even got out a butt plug I'd confessed to wearing occasionally and put it in my ass. I was in heaven. She told me to count the strokes down from 10 from there but I was enjoying it so much I lost count so think I might have got a few extra which I think she thought I did on purpose.

The weekend was busy and I was craving some attention but did my best to be helpful round the house and to look after her and not be too needy. Lots of cuddles including an early morning one where she sleepily fondled my balls and caged dick which was heaven.

This afternoon I was really desperate for some play and thought I need to try and be bold without being demanding. I came up with a plan to basically ask her her if it would be ok if I could just lie on our bed with some bondage stuff on (in my mind some ankle cuffs, handcuffs, nipple clamps, gag and blindfold. I kept thinking about chickening out but I had a shower then ran her a bath and started getting the bits out when she popped in and saw them. When she came out the bath proper she asked what they were for and so I said I was hoping she'd put them on me and that I'd just lie there for a while and that in didn't expect her to do anything but she could if she wanted. She burst out laughing and said omg a few times but obliged! All except the gag.

It was a bit chilly by that point but it felt great. It felt amazing actually. Especially the blindfold matched with the nipple clamps they weren't to painful but after 5 minutes in the dark It made the sensation really ... Focussed I guess.

Then a hand started stroking my thigh and running through the body hairs above my groin. I haven't cum in over a week and I used to masterbate a good 3 or 4 times a day so this was driving me wild. I was trying to stay calm but was air humping a bit and breathing heavily.

She paused to read mena text from her friend and then commented that I was groaning - in a playful way so I apologised and when she restarted just kind of regulated my breathing and focussed on enjoying the session and not cumming but I think she thought I was falling asleep and not enjoying it so I need to remember next time that me enjoying it audibly is probably encouraging for her. She took the blindfold off and the room was very bright and then the nipple clamps which really hurt! I'd read that they hurt more when they come.off but I've never had them on very tight or very long so that was a nice feeling. Then the cuffs and then we had a nice cuddle. The session was about 25 minutes and I loved it. So glad I went for it. Still battling with being shy and awkward but looking back on where we were 5 years ago I never thought we would be where we were now.

LoneMan likes this.
  2. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    We had a tough 2 weeks with some sad news and my wife has had some surgery. I won't go into details but chastity has kinda helped me get over it by weirdly making things normal again. I feel so much calmer and able to deal with stress when I'm locked up and better at caring for my wife.

Normally I work from home so am not that mobile but have been pretty busy so have had a folded up bit of tissue in the end of my cage to stop foreskin protruding and getting ripped to pieces by jeans. It's annoying I have to do this but I think I've got the best all round cage for me so just have to get on with it.

I was extremely horny on Wednesday as hadn't come for about 2 and a half weeks so my wife unlocked me and gave me a lubed up handjob which was amazing. Have been locked again since and this evening had a careless shower but asked my wife to unlock me and then relocke.after the shower which she obliged. I then asked if she would put me in the ankle and wrist restraints again with blindfold and nipple clamps.

She's so good to me and obliged but said she wouldn't be doing anything to me and I said that's totally fine. I did get a few spanks as I was getting the stuff out and a few leg slaps. I was restrained for about 30 minutes and found it really calming. She did pull on the nipple clamp chain which I loved and started stroking my face and then lete suck her fingers which I think she knows is a huge turn on for me. I'm so grateful she indulges me and I get so nervous to ask but she's so good in partaking in my kinks. I hope she enjoys them I think she at least finds them funny.

She's gone to bed now and left the key next to the bed but I won't touch it. I kinda wish she'd keep it with her but it's such a big ugly key and the necklace it's on is cheap.

3. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Started this project a while ago and restarted/finished today!

Attached Files:

4. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Was surprisingly easy once I got off my bum and did it. Had the keys from a spare cage, ordered the pendant online and ordered a soldering iron kit online too. All in was about £25.

Just sawed the key off to length, filled the lid with solder and whacked the cut key in. I did get a bit of solder on the part that goes into the lock so had to file it down but wasn't too difficult.

It's not the most attractive but might look nice on a chain with a decorative key perhaps.

5. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Been a quiet week.

I ordered an egg topper for a laugh and showed the wife and she found it hilarious but didn't like it. Was keen to use it on boiled eggs though!

although during gaps in work I have made a spreader bar that I'm quite pleased with just a few D rings at each end and 2 in the middle for hands.

Also made a ball/penis crusher I'm really pleased with

Attached Files:

6. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    I think I'll order another clear piece of perspex and add a hole for the penis so just balls can be crushed or everything!

As with all of this just have to pluck up the courage to show the wife

When I first did it there was no tape and padding which wasn't rough but the hole meant my balls could escape. I ran out of black tape and wished the finish was a bit neater but I've got plenty of foam (old cushion) so might re do it.

It's now quite tough to get in so not sure.if the wife will manage it but it was fun to make even if we never use it.

7. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Haven't brought up the spreader or crusher.

The cage has v much become the norm now. Towards the end of last week I was on best behaviour being extra considerate and doing my best to be supportive helpful and generally kind. I think I've always been considerate and loving but chastity and not drinking has really focussed my behaviour.

We were in the car driving and we were talking about my wife's friends partners and my wife finds them so inconsiderate and selfish and she said that I'm the most considerate person she knows and that I always put her needs first which was lovely to hear.

I kind of knew I was in for a treat on Saturday night and it didn't disappoint. I'd say we actually made love but not in our usual pre chastity way. She got dressed up in white lingerie and she let me worship her body which was heaven with the added bonus of letting me worship her bum (knickers on as she's a bit self conscious, but I was kissing her bum all over and rubbing my face in it - I was in heaven) I then went down on her and she told me to use my fingers too which was a huge turn on for me being told what to do (I had asked her to tell me what she likes but she said I know what she likes - mega ego boost)

after I made her cum she made me kneel on the bed and she unlocked me. I was genuinely worried about cumming in like 10nseconds but recently shes enjoyed using lube which desensitizes me. So i was pretty good.

Following her recent surgery there was no PIV but I'm totally fine with that. She made me lay down and was stroking my dick which felt amazing but I was still desensitizes. I don't know how it came about but I confessed that I wanted to be pegged for Xmas and she said she knew. Then she asked if I wanted her to finger my ass and I said yes and she did and then I had an amazing orgasm. She said she could feel the spunk racing through my penis as she wanked me off.

I love my wife so much. I love chastity. I feel like we are in such a good place right now. For the first time ever she's taken the keys. I have no idea where they are. I don't think she's consciously hiding th em rather put them somewhere safe but it feels so good.

I just want to be good to her and worship her and mak her feel good in any way I can.

It's only been 3 days since I came but I am craving some kink already. Tomorrow I might ask to be restrained or spanked which I think she's getting used to. I hope she enjoys it somewhat. Life has a habit of getting in the way we are mid 30s and I wish we were early 20s and more carefree. That said our lives are pretty good now. We have our own place and good jobs and our baby. I'm on a real high right now. I hope it lasts.

Rectrix, Headtrip and Chaz69 like this.
  8. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    So last night I plucked up the courage to ask to be tied up again. My wife laughed again and said fine I'll tie you up while she gets her stuff ready for work. It was the usual blindfold, nipple clamps, and cuffs but this time I asked her to cuff my hands behind my back (with a small chain between the cuffs) and then I mentioned the spreader bar which surprised her and made her laugh. I think there was a little reluctance or that she saw this all as a bit of a chore. However when I was restrained and laying on the bed and she realised how vulnerable I was to ball slaps, thigh slaps and feet tickles she laughed and said she quite likes this! Especially the tickling (I have very tricky feet and couldn't do anything to stop her)

I was tied.up for about an hour. Part of that time she was getting her stuff ready, part sitting next to me and watching TV but there were 3 small sessions of slapping and the blindfold/spreader combo really made me on edge where I was twitching/straining/shaking in anticipation. I might text her and ask her wat she thought later. It's cowardly but easier to text lol.

There was also a lovely face stroking mini session which felt amazing. My nipples were really starting to ache towards the end but I didn't want to say as I feared it would end the session. At the end when she took them of the pain was crazy. I think it was too long.

I'm home alone today so might get a plug out. I'm also curious about deepthroating having read about it recently and that if you him it's easier - I tried this with fingers and the gag reflex basically isn't there.

I'm really getting into my kink. I hope it's not too much for my wife.

9. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Quiet few days, just been getting through work which has been busy for me and the wife. Friday I was out with friends and was hopeful for some play Saturday night but my wife was clearly a bit upset but she didn't want to talk about it.(this is kind of common) we watched some TV she likes and she fell asleep. The next day she told me that she'd been a bit sad (some personal stuff I won't go into that resurfaces every now and then) and then she'd had some bad dreams about it so I just gave her a hug and a cuddle and made her a cheese toastie. The today was the football and I've been obliged to have family over as they're not well. It doesn't help that my wife finds them a bit irksome but luckily she could take the opportunity to have some time to herself as the rest of us watched the England football.

She's not been very well and had an early night and I took the opportunity to help out with the baby, the cats and cleaning up.

Ive been locked for 8 days now which probably isn't a record but for this latest stint certainly is. Since my wife took the key earlier in the week I haven't seen it and she hasn't mentioned it.

During this time I've had a bath and 2 showers which is usually when she would unlock me.or I'd asked to be unlocked but I've intentionally not asked and she hasn't mentioned it.

I'm not sure if she presumes I have the other key or if she presumes I'm keeping clean and likes m locked. I hope it's the latter.

For Xmas she surprised me and asked for a sex toy which got me very excited..I ordered it along with an unusual vibrator which forks and is pliable and looked fun. I also got some suction dome nipple... Suckers... Lol. Before all of this I'd also ordered her a nice red and black corset. I hope she doesn't thing I've gone overkill. I've got her some nice non kink stuff too.

Anyway I've enjoyed being locked a whole week. I found a well worded article on femdom I might send her. I'll link here when I get a chance. I love her so much and I hope she feels better in the morning.

Chaz69 likes this.
  10. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Last night was 10 days caged, it had been a stressful day with work, baby, annoying cats and none of us have felt very well. I took a bath and asked my wife to uncage me which she did. She knew where the keys were which was a relief and asked how long it had been and I told her. But it wasn't particularly sexual. I had a bath and a good deep clean and a downstairs shave. Then came back. She forgot something downstairs and I offered to get it but she declined. Then when she came back she'd forgotten something else so I said I'd get it and asked if she wanted anything else so got her a drink and some chocolates. I also got a glass of wine. I think this made her realise I was a bit stressed and a bit fed up and so she asked if I wanted a handjob. The way it was offered was so perfunctory and I wanted some intimacy not a pity handjob so I said 'only if you want to' and she said I don't mind. I can't remember the exact words but she said she was on her period which I knew and I said to her that my penis belongs to her (again not exact words- I'm making this sound terrible and fake) and it's upto her what she does with it. I think then I said I'd like a nice cuddle and he had a nice cuddle (although then the bloody cat came.in and stomped all over us. They're really driving me mad at the moment).

I am so horny but I want intimacy and for her to want me rather than just ignore me which it's felt like sometimes.

I know I yoyo quite a bit in. My emotions but I can't help it. I think I am a bit of a sex addict and she has a very low labido.

I worry that she sees the cage as a barrier to my penis and almost like it's kept locked up from her. I've mentioned before our communication isn't great. I'll probably resort to some cowardly texting to ask her about it as she's at work tomorrow.

Today was another day of work so not much to report I did get a nice kiss and groped her a little as she wasn't wearing a bra. I said I'd like to give her a footrub and fantasised about asking her to make me do it naked and collared but we were both too tired by the time we got in bed. I said I'd do a double shift with the baby and as a thanks she could stroke my balls which she did. A bit topping from the bottom but I needed something. When she stopped I went to put her hands on my belly and she thought I was putting them back on my balls which I honestly wasn't and said I just wanted her to touch me. I'm feeling very needy and craving some intimacy and attention. I'm probably being annoying ATM.

The sex toys arrived today and unwrapped them up for Christmas. I hope she likes them and we get to use them.

Chaz69 likes this.
  11. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Tuesday it snowed in the UK which is pretty rare. We got some nice photos of us all in the snow which put my wife in a good mood as I don't think she was expecting us to be able to and they came out really nice and I was a bit of a driving force in making it happen.

Her back has been hurting and I said I'd give her a nice massage. I think I said I'd give her a foot rub last week but it never happened so I kind of thought the same would happen again but when we went to bed she took her top off and laid down on her front. Throughout the day I was also feeling tired and thinking I wouldn't have the energy to give her a back rub but as soon as she laid down my dick started to swell and I couldn't wait to touch her body. I stripped down to my cage which felt great and made me feel very submissive. I spent quite a while rubbing her back and I'm not great at massages and doing it on the bed was A bit awkward but I think she really enjoyed it.

Then to my immense joy she rolled over and said to do her front which was heaven and she looked down and started touching my cage and balls. I was so turned on I think I started groaning as I massaged her and she lightly fondled me. I asked if I could kiss her breasts and she said ok so I paid those a lot of attention and then kissed her mouth but she said that's enough and to continue the massage. Eventually I was so turned on I asked if i could go down on her and she said yes and then gently pushed my head down which I loved.

I'm trying not to go into too much detail but I gave her a great orgasm and then just stayed down there for a while and then we passionately while she played with my cage saying she might not let me out. I was torn as I was so horny but at the same time loved the idea of not being let out. The baby woke up so she told me to go check on him which I did and then came back she asked if I knew where the keys were and I didn't and joked that I hope she did. She knew where they were and unlocked me and then got some live and started playing with me. The lube seems to desensitize me which was great as I didn't want to cum too quickly and I didn't. We then started having som piv which felt incredible and she was loving it too. She was really leading the sex and I loved it. Then the baby woke up again properly and sort of abruptly that was the end. She went to sort the baby out and I lay there for a while and eventually locked myself back up so I didn't get to cum but I didn't care and secretly was glad as well.

I've now been locked and cum free for about 2 and a half weeks and am loving it. I'm looking forward to the weekend hoping there might be some more play and maybe a bit more kink.

Chaz69 and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  12. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    3:10 PM
    Sounds like a wonderful evening, and isn't it weird that you tend to feel better about the evening if you didn't get to cum? It's like it's even better that you still have the horniness going on.

13. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Hey Chaz! Hope your well. Yes it's a bit strange... I think I've turned a corner now... It ses weird but I don't want to cum at all... I just want to worship and please my wife. It's like I enjoy her pleasure by proxy. It's strange... But good. I like it lol.

Chaz69 likes this.
  14. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Had quite a good heart to heart with my wife yesterday. I started it hoping for it to be focussed on chastity (I've always said on this journal that I need to tell her how important this is to me) but it kinda became a sort of state of the nation conversation about us and the baby.

It started of because she saw me reading something on my phone on the baby monitor. It was @longtallsally s blog which has been a great read. She said she thought it was some kind of erotica and I told her what it was and how interesting it was. I'm tempted to send her the link but I'm not sure if she'd read it and also she doesn't know about my blog and I don't know if she'd approve... Which has made me think about asking for this to be deleted. It all feels a bit dishonest sharing it without her knowledge or permission but sometimes this all just feels so lonely. And I think it helps to write.

Anyway the heart to heart ended up with me saying that chastity has made me feel more focussed on her and that I've been trying really hard to be more helpful around the house and that I think she's amazing and beautiful and she said she has noticed I try more and appreciates it and I said that I appreciate everything she does for me and the baby and that even with me trying more I know she still does way more than her fair share. I said that I want to do more but worry that I'm incapable (she confessed she's a bit of a perfectionist and likes things done a certain way) and I said if she can show me and teach me I'd wanna do more. One example is washing clothes (daft i know) I said when I did my own clothes I just threw everything in quick wash and it was fine but we have so many different types of clothes and washes and powders that I have no idea what to do and worry about fucking it up and she just laughed.

We talked about this kinda stuff a lot and that I didn't want to create more work and it was nice. She said that with work and the baby she doesn't have the mental capacity for chastity stuff which I said I was totally fine with (although a day later and reading this back I am absolutely gutted about - but totally appreciate) . It really made me think of the impact our baby has had on our lives.

But I think she appreciated the conversation and my efforts and so we were in a good mood and started watching a film. she then started stroking me and I practically begged her to let me kiss her all over and she said yes (before chastity this is something she'd request) and I was on form and so things progressed and I asked if I could kiss her breasts and she said yes and I asked if I could go down on her and she said yes and she was very much enjoying it and then she unlocked me (the baby interupted just before this so I ran to settle him and when I came back she had the keys) and said she wanted to feel me rub against her and she used my penis to pleasure herself. Sorry if this is graphic. Then i slipped in. I was expecting to cum straight away but somehow i didnt and gave her an orgasm which felt great. Then we carried on going and she had another one which is rare for us which was awesome. I then asked if I could kiss her pussy again as I didn't want to cum and she said yes but the baby woke again so she ran off as I was under the blankets.

It was lovely and I hope she enjoyed it. I'm pretty sure she did and I did too. I then asked if she'd like to put the cage on but it's really tricky..she gave it a good go but I got excited. Weirdly I didn't realise as I had my eyes closed trying to stay calm. I let myself go totally soft and then put the tube on and then she managed to line that up with the ring and do the lock which I think she enjoyed. I went to bed with the baby and asked her to hide the keys. Which she did.

Other than a ruined orgasm I gave myself I haven't cum for 4 weeks now I think which is a record. I don't really mind and I'm not desperate to cum. I'm just desperate for intimacy and kink.

I'm still a bit heartbroken by her admission of mental exhaustion / capacity but I understand and I still love her it's just sad when there's something you want so bad and you can't have it.

I think she likes the effect chastity has had on me and that i dont masterbate and that im more attentive but she doesn't have the energy for the teasing and attention I crave.

15. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your kind words about my journal. I've just read your post a couple of times. We don't have children, so I can only imagine what it's like being interrupted like that.
    I don't feel at all confident giving advice. I'm very new to all this. But I wonder whether one of the things your wife might find stressful is the feeling of pressure. I remember my brother telling me that someone had said to him that some women are like cats; you have to let them come to you...

It sounds like maybe if you create the right conditions of intimacy, and warmth and trust, then good stuff happens for you both. Maybe in one of those moments, you could just whisper, 'I'd love it if you teased me. The idea of you being just out of reach is really exciting". And just leave it at that. No pressure, just move on to the next topic. She'll have heard you, even if she doesn't react straight away. Just a thought. And honestly, I'm not trying to give advice, just an idea.

Sal

Chaz69 and littleguy3 like this.
  16. Wishful Husband

Wishful Husband Active member

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    4:10 PM
    This might be something that you don't have for now, but that doesn't mean it can never happen. My chastity journey with my wife has evolved a lot in the 13/14 or so years I've been interested in it. My wife is much more willing to do things now kink related that she has no interest in initially. Heck, she only really "enforced" chastity with me (for the first time) last year for any appreciable period of time. So don't give up your dreams of it happening!

My only advice (and it's advice I've heard from others, and took a while to really land for me) was that my wife gets turned off when I said I'd be a better, more attentive husband if she locked me up. Anything that I can do for her when locked I can do when unlocked. For us it became a lot easier when it was presented as a fun game to spice up things and not a way for her to "correct my behavior." The way I presented it to my wife initially it was too much like another chore for her! I still kick myself for taking a little too long to learn what worked with my wife. I hope you find the presentation that works for yours.

Rectrix likes this.
  17. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you Sal, I really don't mind the baby interrupting us but it's the exhausted effect it has on my wife that concerns me but that's where we don't have a very good support network and I need to try my best to look after her. We've had a tough few weeks with some personal loss and we've all been Ill for what feels like forever.

But after reading your blog I value your advice and I think something I've learned from your blog is that talking is so so important and never as scary as you think.

So i think I'll try what you say - although her dad's coming to stay tomorrow so maybe not while we are all having dinner haha

18. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you I think that's a really good point. I shouldn't be trying to haggle or barter. As in I'll do what a good husband should do if you lock me up. I think I've learnt that I can be like this and I don't need the cage...although In do think it focusses me. It's all a bit confusing. But I'm enjoying where we are and in the 3 years this has been a thing for me it's certainly progressed. I'm just impatient but that's another thing chastity has helped me with. I'm really just rambling now. Thank you for taking the time to read my journal. I'll have a snoop to see if you have one as it's always good to read other people's experiences. I think it's the best part of this site.

Wishful Husband likes this.
  19. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Just remembered I came on here for a mini update. I forgot to mention that on Sunday night before we started playing my wife noticed the bed sheet was a tiny bit damp and it had been where i was aroused and had involuntarily began dribbling from my penis. I think this is a direct result of not having cum for so long. I just had the same thing when I was brushing my teeth and looked down to see a long thread. I found this weirdly erotic but I don't think my wife did. I wish she did haha . Another subject for the dinner table (I jest)

It's been a tough day today with the baby and work but I cleared up after dinner and cleaned the toilets then relieved my wife as she'd been sitting with the baby where he's not well so she could have something of an evening.

Then I had a bath as I was overdue a wash. I asked her to unlock me and she sort of didn't remember where the keys were but I couldn't tell if she was joking or not. I thought if there somewhere secret I should leave the room so I did and she brought me them in the bathroom but left which was a shame as sometimes she directly unlocks me which I love and then sometimes if I'm lucky she even gives my dick a playful slap as in 'down boy!' as it inevitably ends up semi erect.

Anyway after a good clean and a shave I came back and she said she was gonna get a drink and did I want one and I said no! I'm getting you a drink and she left and said ok slave! Which I loved and as I walked past she slapped my bum..

She ended up coming downstairs anyway as I made her a drink in nothing but my cage (I love being naked around her) and she said she was impressed with how clean the kitchen was which made me really happy and I beamed and said i even cleaned the toilets lol. She laughed and said that maybe id earned a spanking and so she smacked my bun a few times which I loved. We went upstairs and had a cuddle and watched big mouth on Netflix.

I think the next episode or the one after has a chastity cage so that will be interesting. I've got a feeling the character will be nicks dad who is super affectionate to his family and sexually servile to his wife (I make that sound bad but I don't see it like that) and I wonder if I'm becoming a bit like that character.

Anyway we got ready for bed and she commented on how smooth my balls were which I was pleased about and I said I was glad she liked them. Anyway that ended up being a big update but probably not that interesting for you readers but it's my journal haha!

Stephplayswithyou and Chaz69 like this.
  20. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    So I got a lovely orgasm on Christmas night. The vibrator I got my wife was a big hit and she's mentioned twice that we should make use of it more often.

Some ups and downs over the last few days. I think she was intending to let me cum Christmas eve but the baby was restless so she ended up falling asleep with him. When I went u to check on them and to swap over she text me before bed apologising for falling asleep. I txt bk saying she doesn't need to apologise. We'd both had a few festive drinks so we're both a bit sleepy and babies r exhausting. She's very polite and always says thank you for the help I give her (even though I should do more) so I text her bk saying don't worry n that I should do more etc and then I said something like rather than saying thank you she could say good boy. Again I was a bit tipsy hence the forward request. I didn't get a reply but figured she was asleep. This was WhatsApp so the next day I checked for the 2 ticks but they didn't show all day so I thought she'd read it and turned that setting off. Later that day she said she wouldn't be doing that as I'm not her dog rather directly so I just laughed awkwardly and we moved on. I wish I'd said perhaps we could do it during play. But nevermind. Then later when we did have play and she was happy with what I was doing I asked her if I was a good boy and she told me I was and it really hit my submissive spot and turned me to mush lol.

Aswell as the vibrator which she loves we opened the 6 inch black suction dildo which made her laugh. She asked why I'd bought it as we already have a white version and I said 3 reasons - 1 it meant postage was free, 2 the one we have gets used on my butt so I didn't think she'd then want that going in her and 3 I thought if ever she wanted me to use the strap on on her it would be good to use this one (kind of the same as reason 2) she laughed and said why would we do that and I said it might be fun n maybe she'd want to keep me locked but still feel a penis. She laughed and then stuck it on the wall and started slapping it and laughing at how it wobbled about which was hilarious but I confessed it did turn me on a little lol.

The conversation moved on to how dildos are always circumcised and she theorised because the shape is more stimulating than a penis with foreskin never retracted. I said that sometimes I think I'd like to be circumcised and to my surprise she said why don't you get circumcised. The convo moved on and i said I'd like to get a piercing which she seemed non plus about but said it would be painful so it was interesting that she was semi keen on circumcision and not fussed about piercings.

Then last night we opened 2 more of the sexy presents. A corset I got her which she seemed to like and said was pretty and some nipple suction cups which she found funny but when we tested them I think we both liked. 2 sexy presents still to open but an interesting few days.

I do feel a bit of drop after my orgasm but not too bad. I'll have to calculate how long I went but I think it's been 5 weeks ish which is a record. Gonna keep a better record this time I think and will check out the link @Chaz69 sent

Stephplayswithyou and Chaz69 like this.
  21. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    4 days post orgasm and starting to feel a bit down. I think it's partly then post christmas blues and also my wife's family having some drama . My wife doesn't seem interested in me at all at the moment but as I've experienced in the past her affections seem to yoyo. Hopefully things will pick up in the next few days.

IB-Chaste and Chaz69 like this.
  22. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Hang in there dude, you know it gets better.

IB-Chaste and Subhub101 like this.
  23. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    The days all become a bit of a blur at this time of year. I had a bath and a proper clean and shave the other day and asked her to unlock me. She just gave me the keys rather than unlocking me which was dissapointing but oh well.

I washed and locked back up and put the keys on the bedside table. Later I noticed they were gone which got me a bit excited. It then occured to me she might have just put them out of sight as we had a family member staying with us.

They left and then on new years eve we were just watching some telly in bed and she started to play with my cage and balls which just got me so hot,I think this might have turned her on as she ramped it up and then asked if I wanted to use the p-massager (!) I didn't hesitate and said yea let's give it a go! She asked how to use it and I said I had no idea (only knew these were a thing about 2 weeks ago) she asked if I wanted to get on all 4s or lift my legs up (had she looked into this a bit?) We've only really done anal play with me on all 4s. There was a time a few weeks ago where she used her finger and I was laying on my back but not with legs in the air.

We went for legs in the air which was new and made me feel quite vulnerable - in a she can see me way..it sounds daft but it's kind of less embarrassing on all 4s but I kind of liked the embarrassment/vulnerability. It's all a bit of a blur now but she didn't unlock me which was hot and I think she enjoyed doing it. While she was doing it she used a spare lubed hand to play with my locked cage and it felt incredible and I think she was surprised when I came. I sort of did a little orgasm and then quickly after a big one.

I definitely want to do it again. Afterwards she said I'd made a mess and unlocked me to shower as it was pretty messy (cum not poop which I was relieved at. After I said yes let's do it I suddenly worried we'd have an issue with poop but there wasn't one or she ignored it - sorry for the detail) I'd happily wash/enema but she doesn't like things planned and prefers spontaneity.

After the shower I asked if she'd like me to return the favour but she declined.

Been locked all year so far. I got one of the cage support bands for Christmas and wore it today and I think she finds it quite funny..I was hoping to give her an orgasm but she wanted to watch telly and then we are bk 2 work tomorrow so have turned in.

I think now Christmas and New years is over I'm going to ask for more spankings and to be tied up a bit more. I really want her to enjoy this so will ask her if she wants more massages. I was getting really aroused by her today just sitting in certain position or doing certain things.

Still dreaming of getting pegged but will be so happy with more p-massaging,I especially liked cumming caged. I'm also getting a bit obsessed with her feet which I've never really had a thing for before which is a bit strange.

Chaz69 likes this.
  24. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    So which one caused the O, the anal action or whatever she was doing with your cage? Anal orgasms are kind of like the Holy Grail around here.

25. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Not sure at all really! I'm guessing a mixture so probably not a true anal orgasm. I do have a lot of psychological orgasm triggers if that's the right term. My wife learnt long ago that if she wants to make me cum while we are doing things she can just whisper a few choice words in my ear.

Chaz69 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice