Maybe Something Different

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by KMW’s, Oct 14, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    2:59 PM
    It looks like things are heading toward longer waiting times. This morning we were talking about it while she was playing with me. She wants me to wait at least a week (maybe two), and today was only day 3. After I agreed, she edged me once, and then I got her off. She was incredibly turned on.

She's willing to give me a couple ruined Os during the time though. I think she's deciding to master them.

2. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    I asked a user on here for advice to give my wife about ruining orgasms. Once she read it, she said, "That's actually really helpful." She started talking to me a little bit about things we had to get done with the move and then pulled my underwear down. She started following the advice; she gave me that kind of handjob where I'm going to come soon if I've been waiting at all. Once I was close, she backed off, then started in with these very light strokes. Every time she saw I was close, she stopped and just waited for what seemed very long to me in the moment. It took a few of these cycles, and then, during one of these long pauses, I just started gently pouring out semen with a couple of tiny spurts toward the end. There was very little sense of pleasure while it was leaving. I looked up at my wife while this was happening to find her smiling while watching it.

I was sensitive for a bit afterwards, but as she was cleaning it off of me, I already started to want more. I hinted at that, and she just ignored it. The look in her eyes showed she was intentionally ignoring it though. She left my pants down but started talking about non-sexual things. Finally, she leaned over, kissed it quickly and, in a very nonchalant way, played with it until I was hard. She stopped and said to me, "See, it really did work!" That was it. Though I had lost a lot of the pressure, I was extremely horny, perhaps more than before she ruined me.

First night in our new place was last night, and she had to sleep with the younger kid to get him used to it. She told me though, "Be good, I didn't forget where I hid the cane here." I sent her a text while she was sleeping because I was horny and wanted some kind of sexual outlet. I just wanted to hear more thoughts from her about how successful the previous night's attempt at a ruin was. I'm genuinely getting into her keeping me waiting longer.

Rectrix, Panda2010 and bondinchas like this.
  3. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    We’ve been so busy wrapping up the move that there’s been little time for us to be alone. I’m hoping we can spend an hour together tonight. It is harder knowing how long this will be and then not getting any attention, but then again, if we weren’t doing this, I’d have taken matters into my own hands a lot by now.

4. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    We will see if she is on her way into our room tonight or if she falls asleep getting the little one used to his new room. I am exhausted. Yesterday, with moving, I still managed four miles at a good pace in hills, and today I got six. Then, after the run, I took my younger one fishing, and carried him around with gear through some areas he couldn't manage. It was a great day, but exhausting. Tonight the three of us were just lying on the sofa. He was telling her all about the fishing while she was rubbing my back.

littleguy3 likes this.
  5. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    She was going to go to sleep when the makeshift curtains we had put up fell down in the room where she was sleeping. When she came up to our bed, she said it was going to just be a little bit of attention. What almost always happens is once she starts to touch me and look at me naked, she will get in the mood. I could tell she was getting pretty aroused, so I sat up and pulled off her pajama pants. I felt her legs up and down, and then kissed her butt and hips all over. She let her legs fall apart, and I kissed around her inner thighs, just breathing over what is in between her legs without yet touching it. Finally I got her very close with oral, but it was obvious she wanted my penis. I stood up on my knees and she used it like a dildo to rub her clitoris and put just the tip of me inside of her. She played with her self while I was doing shallow thrusts. She took off her top, and I pulled out so I could kiss and suck her breasts while she made herself climax. Once she finished, she pulled me into her all the way, and then she came once more from missionary. Once she was done. I laid over on my side while she stroked it lazily for a few minutes before kissing it a few times and telling me good night.

She reaffirmed that we are on a 7 day schedule now for full releases. This morning after she touched me a little through my pants she asked if I would be good today or if I needed to put it on. She's not put me in chastity the whole time we were moving or for the last month or so we'd been doing this. Today though, after she asked, she sort of immediately answered for me, "Yeah, go put it on." She's out running errands, and I've got to get back to some work. If I get some done, she says she'll let me out to play a little bit this afternoon.

6. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    my wife is trying to learn how to ruin orgasms. She thinks it will be amusing. She also wants to learn how to do prostate milking, so she can keep me in the cage

KMW’s likes this.
  7. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    Is she having any success?

8. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Been dealing with some medical issues, hers and 1 of our 15 year old dogs, so has not started trying yet. . Since we are just starting back into it, I am very much trying to take Tom's advice and just letting things go where she wants to take them. Resisting all urges to top from the bottom.,
    I'll let you know though, when we get there.

9. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    I hope you are doing better with the medical issues. Best of luck with the chastity adventures! I’ll be interested to hear how it goes.

10. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    We had stopped all kinds of chastity play for a while. We are visiting family. The other day she said we are starting with the toy (her word for the chastity cage) as soon as we’re home.

I’m thinking of asking her to make an account on here. I think she’d like to get another woman’s perspective about this stuff. However, she might be too reluctant. We’ll see what she says when I bring it up later tonight.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  11. laohuboy

laohuboy Active member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    8:59 PM
    I'm also taking a break - my KH got sick of me going on about chastity to taking a break for now, until se decides she wants to play again.

I think this is a good approach - hopefully she saw the benefits and wants to play again.

12. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    We have been playing with it off and on for a long time. Used to be long breaks between, but recently the breaks are less and less.

13. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    She's agreed to look around on the site on her own. If she's interested, she said she'll then make her own account and start chatting with some of the other key holders.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  14. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    The site can be helpful. It can also be intimidating. Most of the stuff here would have sacred younger me away. I'm not really sure there's a solution other than for her to look around and ignore anything that feels too extreme.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  15. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    I got to thinking just that last night. I suggested looking at your journal from the start. She just told me she read a lot of it and really liked your writing. You talk about those things in a way like we would. Mainly, I think your love for your husband and his love for you radiates from your writing. I’m hoping she’ll join and post something so you two could chat in the future. I think she’d like that. She normally wouldn’t ever bring up our chastity games to someone, but the anonymity of the net might make that different.

16. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    I have only been on the site for a few months, but I've looked around a lot. There is everything from pretty extreme to pretty darned tame, so one need only surf through different threads, and the bent of each should quickly become apparent.

KMW’s likes this.
  17. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    #92 KMW’s, Aug 8, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2023
    She might have been influenced by something she read. Today we got away from family for a few brief moments. Privacy wasn't guaranteed for long, so she didn't even seem interested for herself. She said I could have a little attention. She stroked me firm and fast with a few stops for what was probably no more than 2 minutes.

Pulling my underwear over my very prominent erection she said, "That's all you get because you're waiting to cum until we get back home." We don't wait very long ever, but it will be 5 days she'll have made me wait if she's serious. I'm kind of hoping she'll do it, but also kind of reluctant. Later I asked her why she decided to try waiting longer. She said she's not sure we will but stated she can say what she wants and then change her mind. She did say it would be more exciting if I hadn't cum again before we got home.

As is usual when we start chastity back up, I'm wondering about how this will play out and how long it might last. It's very exciting and yet also somewhat scary. There's no way she'd ever just want me locked up with no kind of release, but if she ever decided to replace more full orgasms with ruins or prostate milkings, this would probably turn into a more or less permanent situation.

18. Midnight1966

Midnight1966 Active member

IT Consultant
    Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
    Local Time:

I think the journals of both@MsPamela and @longtallsally should be recommended reading for any keyholder who is either new to chastity or hesitant about engaging with it. They’re both full of good advice and strategies for getting over any humps in the road which might be encountered.

longtallsally, KMW’s and Zevon like this.
  19. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    I’m excited to see what today will bring. We are back at home, and she is really into it this time. The first night was nice. We had a long car ride to get home with kids in the car. Every now and then she’d put her hand on my leg and tap with her fingers. Eventually she’d do that and “accidentally” graze my penis. Once home we had to wait, but later we had a chance to be alone. Unlike normal, she was telling me what to do. I wanted to taste her so badly or have sex, but she wouldn’t allow that. She wanted my fingers inside of her and on her clitoris while I licked her breasts and kissed her occasionally. She came fast, and then she played with me. At first I got a few firm strokes, but then it was light light touches. This was good but frustrating too. It would start to feel really good and she’d stop. She wouldn’t edge me, just get it to the point where it felt good and stop. I thought for sure it was getting ruined. No, eventually I was going over the edge and she gripped it hard and stroked fast.

I really thought that was the end of the night. She had put our younger one to bed and fallen asleep doing, or so I imagined. I got this text from her about how she can’t stop thinking of me inside her. She came back into our bedroom and wanted to spoon me. Her hands wondered and soon she had me on top of her and was giving me instructions on how she wanted it. I had just climaxed earlier and had two stronger beers, but there was no issue being hard. Unfortunately I couldn’t feel much. After she had climaxed, I kept going. She wasn’t stopping me. I finally came but the beer had somewhat lessened the sensation. I told her later of the effect of the beer, and she teasingly said “that’s kind of perfect.”

Something new for her to wear is going to come out tonight. Yesterday was her just “blue balling” with a little touching and kissing before bed; that was after I rubbed lotion into her feet before bed. Today I have orders to start wearing the cage and to shave. This could be a longer wait. In the car ride I’d discussed how I’d gotten off 4 times in two weeks while visiting family. That much less than my normal amount. She just said it was way too much.

IB-Chaste, Rectrix and littleguy3 like this.
  20. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    Yesterday might have been the most turned on by my wife I've been in years. She has never worn lingerie before yesterday. She surprised me when we were visiting family by saying she had bought something special for our return home. Yesterday she wore it. I hadn't anticipated how powerful an effect this would have on me. The contrast of the color of the lingerie with her skin and also what it reveals and conceals did so much to accentuate how nice her body is. I wanted to see her at so many different angles when she had that on. She stood straight legged, and leaned over onto a table that was almost at her waist. The lingerie was crotchless, and it really emphasized what was nestled between her thighs and the curves of her butt. I went into a bit of a frenzy while kissing and licking everything back there. We made it onto the bed, and eventually we switched to having sex. After a while, I knew I was going to climax, so she held me still, situating my penis at just the point she wanted it inside her. Then I watched her rub herself until I felt the contractions of her orgasm around my shaft. She gently pushed me off and sat next to me. What followed was a long process of edging, and, at the end, she ruined it. While she was doing it I asked, "Are you going to ruin it?" She said, "Yes, it's going to be ruined! It's not time for a full one. And I"m putting you back in that cage as soon as your done."

We later talked, and she seems to be planning on one full orgasm every two weeks. Gawd she freaked me out a bit when she said that we could do that for a while and then possibly work up to one full orgasm every month. I was hinting later at us having sex and me finishing inside her. She loves that, but she said that won't happen for a while because once I did I'd lose my strong desire for her.

littleguy3, IB-Chaste and Zevon like this.
  21. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    I was surprised by something she wanted to try. She sent me a list, one of which was rubbing my penis in between her breasts. I'd never even considered it would be something she'd like, and I'd not thought about doing that since I was in my teenage years. We tried it yesterday for this first time, rather spontaneously.

Yesterday morning, after some light stroking from her, I had pulled her top off. After kissing and sucking on her nipples and breasts, I straddled her stomach and laid my erection between her cleavage. She was ready. We did it for a bit and then I thought we should make it as good as possible. I got our silicone lubricant and she got a big pillow propped behind her back. It actually blew my mind how good this felt. Oral sex never felt that good to me. As I started getting close, she just let go of her breasts and the stimulation stopped as they rested down. She watched me for a while running her hands all over my butt, thighs, and balls. Then she got ready to do it again. I was so ready to explode so I asked her for permission. Softly but firmly with a slight laugh, she said, "No! Not at all even." I assumed that meant no ruined one allowed either. Damn, she stopped while I bobbed around. After a few seconds had passed, she grabbed my penis and milked some of my precum out with one long, slow stroke. I lied down next to her and got her off with my hands while licking her breasts. That was it for the day. Later that night, before bed, she decided to practice her ruining technique some more. I don't know if she's getting better at it or if the lack of full orgasms is just beginning to build up. Though it wasn't a perfectly ruined orgasm, I was still horny minutes after.

When she had sent me the idea of using her breasts to pleasure me, she had said "I don't know about you getting off that way, but you can get really close." She really liked it, and I wondered why. She said watching me fill up the space in between her breasts and push through is really arousing. Thanks to the angle on those pillows, it is right in front of her face when I thrust all the way through. I expected her to want me to come all over her doing that, but I guess the denial side of it is starting to arouse her too. She does admit that not allowing me orgasms is hard for her because she just wants to see shoot it all over (already promised that in the future I am going to orgasm all over her doing that). At the same time, she is really expressive of how much better things are now. I told her it seemed different this time. In the past, I got the sense it was a game she had fun playing but would mainly do to appease me. She said, "I kind of did but I have noticed each time a change in our dynamics." To which I replied, "Yeah? That's good." She said, "Yes it is good but maybe not for you. Don't worry I'm good to you. We will try the 2 week thing for like 3 months." I THINK she was hinting at that being the prelude to the once a month schedule.

I really doubt we'll end up there at monthly full orgasms, but I wouldn't have believed a few months ago that she'd be this way now, saying she's taking this time to perfect ruining my orgasm and milking my prostate.

Zevon likes this.
  22. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Be careful wha you wish for. it seems these women folk are fast learners. Once they get a feel for the incredible power chastity and orgasmm denial gives them, they tend to ramp up the denial very quickly.

KMW’s likes this.
  23. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    We've almost been at this 15 years without her pushing it much further. Last October we tried two weeks, and she remembered that going really well. Maybe this really will be different. One thing I love about this arrangement is that she wants to do something sexually with me in some capacity almost everyday, and often twice a day. She's always putting her hands on me too, and whenever I have a sexual thought, it's about her.

Zevon and littleguy3 like this.
  24. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    Tonight was ridiculous. I've never heard her moan so much and so deeply. It started out with her just unlocking and edging me, but I got overcome by desire for her and started to touch her all over. We ended up having a long PIV session. I've never seen her get off so much. She put her legs back and was wanting me to bottom her out with hard thrusts. Though I wasn't getting off, it was so satisfying to watch her shaking as I was hitting her cervix. She had me lean into her from the side too. Unfortunately, in the middle of that, she got a bad hip flexor cramp. So I spooned her and gave her a clitoral orgasm while my erection was grinding into her butt. I could see how badly she felt like making me come, but she composed herself to say, "Will you put your cage back on now?"

Zevon likes this.
  25. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    When she gets to that place, its magic!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice