Maybe Something Different

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by KMW’s, Oct 14, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    I had no idea it was a German tank producer. It's my wife's initials.

2. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    8:59 PM
    It's from Munich, building the Leopards.
    I bet, your wife can be more powerful.

KMW’s likes this.
  3. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    She was gone all day. Now she has some work to do. "I know you want attention, but you'll have to wait a little bit." Tomorrow will be when I really start to feel it. Lately, it is day 3 when I start leaking precum all day like a faucet.

4. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    Wow, what a night. She walks into our bedroom and goes, "Can you sleep in that?" She's just joking. Off comes the cage, and she lies next to me covering my legs with one of hers. Her foot it out stretched with the toe tips rubbing my leg up and down. She starts off slowly stroking me with her hand. Then she's edging me over and over. It's obvious now what she's going for: a ruin. She stops on like what is to become the 3rd to 4th last time. Tons of precum draining down; I look up at her face and see this deviously happy grin. She starts again, and, as instructed, I'm saying "I'm there! I'm there!" She stops, and just I'm just bobbing and twitching. She does it again and maybe one more time. The cum starts to pour out, thick and white, and then a little spasm of pleasure as I shoot ever so slightly. I get wrapped up in her arms, and she just kisses me while we lie there for a minute.

To relax I mixed a small amount of amaro, with 2 oz of aged rum, and a couple of dashes of angostura. She hasn't learned to completely ruin them yet, and I guess I should be grateful.

5. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    Yesterday, we got some longer time alone with each other. It started off with her just spooning me and running her nails up and down my back. First it was on the outside of my shirt, and then on the inside. Slowly she starts drifting her hand across my butt. I pull of my shorts, and she starts grazing my butt with her nails. That really gets me, and I start grinding back into her when she starts to really begin groping my butt and nibbling my neck and ears. Her hand comes around and starts slowly playing with my erection before breaking out into this frantic pace. She stops, and just grazes her nails up and down my shaft. I lie down on my back and for like the next 15 minutes she is getting me close to the edge but never right on it. When she stops, she gently but firmly grabs me by the balls and looks into my eyes. After one of these near edges, she lies on her back, and isn't touching me. I start to take care of her the way she likes first with my hand, and while I"m doing it, she'll slowly start up a little contact with my penis again. There's a few minutes of PIV, and she wants me just barely moving it while she masturbates her clit. Then she pulls me out uses my penis to tease her clit. She pulls out her breasts from her bra, and I know what she wants. I start sucking on them and playing with her clit. I get faster as I see her really getting near. She's got me in her hand and is pumping away, but as she begins to near orgasm she lets go.

As she comes down, it's clear we're done. Later that night she told me she's been thinking of extending the next release. I woke up this morning and told her how I was already thinking about her upon waking, Her reply, "well then it looks like I do need to keep you waiting more and more"

6. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    So she just texted me that part of her wants to wait until this Sunday. Friday was the last full orgasm.

Panda2010 likes this.
  7. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    So, maybe just go together with her for Sunday.

8. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    I'll see what she decides.

9. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I thought, she did already for Sunday.

10. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    No, she's just saying a part of her wants to do it. Another part wants to see me get off tonight or at least sooner than Sunday.

11. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    She just texted again. She won't let me know what is going to happen.

Panda2010 likes this.
  12. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I like that even more. Good luck to both of you.

Panda2010 likes this.
  13. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks, just wondering what is going to happen tonight. I would bet on her doing it tonight. This is what she does to try to add tension some times. But, she has seem to really connect the denial to positive effects, that's what has me wondering still which she will choose.

Panda2010 likes this.
  14. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    Well, as I was guessing, she got me off tonight. She's not feeling the best though. She said she was coming into our room just to lie down next to me. But then she put her leg over me, and I was hard as could be (she unlocked me earlier when we went out to shop together). She edged me, and almost ruined it once. But she must have changed her mind, and I'm not complaining.

Panda2010 likes this.
  15. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    So I was teasing her tonight. I noticed a couple of older women earlier today in different places that were staring at me. Anyway, I was teasing my wife about the attention of those women and about starting up an onlyfans for myself, though I said I'd have to cater to my male audience to make real money. I was actively bisexual before marrying my wife, so that line has some backstory. We were lying on the bed, and I was naked. When I said that about my male audience, she slapped my naked ass hard a couple of times. Then I picked her up in a bear hug, and put her down on the bed, pinned her arms behind her head, and licked her face while she pretended to try to get away. She loved/hated that when we were dating, and I got a similar response tonight. It was a really humorous and loving moment. She was giggling, loving it, but telling me to stop. I love her. At the end of the day, we are the most natural when I'm acting like the dominant one.

16. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    Well, I think we are going to have to work to get back into anything like a chastity mindset. Yesterday, I thought we were just going to do edging, but she made me cum. Then, today, she had really taken me close twice, but it was clear she wanted more. After some really great sex, I pulled out thinking that was going to be it. She grabbed me and took me up by her breasts, and stroked me off all over them. Then I gave her a clitoral orgasm with my hand while I licked her nipples. After she came down she looked at me and said, "We're really bad at this chastity game." I said we'd learn to wait longer, but she said we wouldn't because we both like me coming too much.

Oral, Panda2010 and SubPeter like this.
  17. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    I had really bad seasonal allergies recently, and it kind of put a damper on things. We seem to be back at it now. Yesterday she edged me quickly a few times, but it was what she did before she walked out of the bedroom that was noteworthy. She was beginning to walk away and looking at my hard, leaking penis. Then she walked back over to our bed and gave it one long kiss. That was it. She's never really been into doing anything oral to me, and I wouldn't call this oral sex. But it was extremely satisfying in some intimate way. It wasn't like it gave me any relief, but just the act itself seemed so tender. I think she still feels bad walking away like that with me.

Panda2010 and SubPeter like this.
  18. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    Tonight I got a longer edging session and then some brief kisses all over. I made a really nice supper after that. I love cooking something special for my whole family on Fridays when I have time to really work in the kitchen. We had finished eating, and I was in the bathroom with my wife. She locked the door and grabbed my floppy penis and started pumping at it while making out with me. She got me right there and then let go at the last moment. It didn't stop me; I made a huge mess all over the bathroom floor. That's only after two days. I was going to ask her if she really wanted to do that, but in the moment, I'm just putty to her stroke.

Panda2010 likes this.
  19. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    Yesterday we had a lot of work to do around the house, but we still found time to be alone in the bedroom. The ruin she gave me two days ago actually did keep me from getting a lot of release; I was very much into her yesterday. She teased me with a text a while before we had our alone time, "Looks like you don't really want any attention tonight." I started texting back even though I could have just walked to another part of the house to tell her. As I was texting she walked into the bedroom and locked the door behind her. She sat down, and she talked a little bit about random stuff we are having to do. Then she started rubbing me from outside my pant and making out with me. She sat up and pulled them down. I wasn't wearing the cage, which was fine because she hadn't required it. What she did surprised me. She moved down to my waist and started kissing me all over my shaft and rubbing her lips up and down it. She moved up to the top and flicked it with her tongue a few moments before she took me into her mouth. It was not an attempt to get me off or on the edge. I have really hard time getting off this way period, so she didn't have to worry much. However, she was taking extra care not to pay too much direct attention to the sensitive spots. It was still so amazing.

Afterward she cuddled me and stroked me a little bit while we made out next to each other on our sides, but she wasn't wanting to do much more. I was humping away at her hand and feeling her legs up and down. It's her time of the month, and she doesn't like to have sex until the flow goes down a bit more. She stopped touching me, and I was still humping and making little noises. I told her that she could have gotten me close orally by focusing on just the right places. She said, "Yeah, well if I want you to get off when I'm doing that, I'll try that." I lied back closing eyes trying to come down, and she held me gently by my balls with her thigh firmly pressing my erection down into my stomach. She said, "You really don't like waiting do you?" At the moment I wanted to get off so badly, but I gathered myself and told her the truth. "Right now, I really want to come, but I do want this. It's just hard in the moment. Do you like this?" I opened my eyes a bit and saw a slight smile on her face. "I really like it." I wanted to hear her talk about it more, and I genuinely needed encouragement to accept the denial. "Maybe tell me what you like so much. It would help me get through this right now." She's not the most vocal about these things in such moments, but she responded. "I love how much more intimate and warm we are all day with each other. You're so much more affectionate."

I just sent her a text today before she wakes up. I wanted to let her know how good it feels today and to reaffirm that I like what we're doing. It will soon be her birthday, and I think she is going to keep me waiting until then. She'd said that's the only reason she'd ruined me the other night. She didn't think I could wait the full time without some release. Randomly yesterday, she commented on how doing the ruined orgasm just right is hard, but she likes them.

Rectrix, Panda2010 and littleguy3 like this.
  20. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    I got edged to a really uncomfortable state tonight. When she was done, I was humping her crotch. Her panties were soaked with my precum. She’s learned right where to stop. I’ve never felt that frustrated from edging. I was instinctively grinding into her and she was loving it but gave my ass hard swat and said no.

I know she’s going to want me to perform long and hard tomorrow for some PIV. Probably also will want me to come inside of her. It’s her favorite way to orgasm. I’m having a strong beer right now to come down from the frustration.

Rectrix and Panda2010 like this.
  21. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    As many people on CM will say, there is no right or wrong way to do chastity. Whatever works for you guys.

22. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    That's true. We both kind of want to wait longer at times, but then we often don't in the moment haha. Though she's definitely starting to say no at times she never would have in the past, it will surprise me if we ever do something longer term. Honestly, I'm even surprised at how much I'm waiting now compared to a few years ago. We've been playing off and on with it since she was 21, and it has never seemed to stick with us as a permanent thing.

Panda2010 likes this.
  23. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    Yesterday after work was I went running. It was hot out, so when she got home she was sweaty just from being outside. I told her I'd been thinking about her butt while I was running on the trail, and I wanted to see it now before we did anything else that day. She went into the bedroom. I love seeing her butt from so many angles. So I was rubbing her all over and kissing it. Then I pulled down her panties and started to lick her. She was super sensitive, and I thought she was going to get off fast. Instead, she pulled down my running shorts, grabbed my penis, and said, "All I want is this." We had some really great sex. I pulled out before I was about to finish. She wanted it though, and pumped it out all over her.

We're going to be busy the next few days, so now I'm getting ready to wait again for at least a few days.

Panda2010 likes this.
  24. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    It's still busy mode. We've been moving in addition to other things, but yesterday it was just the two of us moving little things into the new place. We were in our new bedroom, which doesn't have much furniture in it. I was lying down on the floor for a bit, and she walked over and sat down next to me. She said we didn't have time for much, but she wanted to touch me. After a little bit of that, she stood up above me, got naked and then mounted me. She finished with me on top of her. That was it. While she was hugging me and coming down, she said without any reservation or shyness, "You're not getting off today."

I made sure to tell her that night before bed how good the day was. It really did go smoothly for us. With all the moving and deadlines recently, we'd both been shorter with each other, and we'd fallen back into our old routine of her getting me off every time we were sexual with each other. It was significant to me that the first time we got alone time at our new house ended up this way, with me denied release.

25. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    Another full day of moving, but she surprised me at the end of it. She said I could have five minutes in the bedroom. That's about what I got, but again no release. I'm going to try to be more vocal about how much I like doing this. We are going over there early tomorrow, just the two of us, to do some more small moving. She said we were going to have morning alone time too. So I think she's planning to get me off then. I wonder if I should ask her before we start if she would prefer not to let me finish again. I've never been that encouraging in the moment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice