Maybe Something Different

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by KMW’s, Oct 14, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    She didn't want to wait any longer on the day after the ruined orgasm. It wasn't complaining about that. Now, I'm locked up in the Vice while she's at work. She claims 6-7 days until the next one, but what she says about those things is never set in stone.

2. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    sounds nice.

KMW’s likes this.
  3. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    We have been active with each other every night in one way or another, but she's not let me get off. Last night she said, "If you're good tomorrow, we can maybe do that one thing from behind." by which she meant milking my prostate. When she tries to be teasing she'll say "if you're good."

Before she pulled my pants back up last night after playing with me, she said, "Sometimes I wish you could just sleep in that thing." I said "Why, because then I couldn't get off for sure?" She said, "That, but also it would emphasize you have to wait for me." I added a hint about the piercing option down the road by saying "Maybe I could if it didn't go around my balls." She goes, "Oh you mean the one that needs the piercing. Yeah, but I still don't know how I feel about that." That was the end of it.

littleguy3 likes this.
  4. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    Ok, so tonight was the second time she has attempted a ruined orgasm since the last one. I coached her through it a little once again, and she did it perfectly, again. I was wanting so much more afterwards. I told her it's so frustrating now that she's nailing them. She smiled and said, "I kinda like doing it."

We had a little longer talk about piercing. She didn't say no, and I can tell she finds the idea of locking me up that way arousing. She admitted as much, but she does hate the idea of the healing period and seeing me with a piece of jewelry in my penis for a while. It ended with her saying, "You really think I might say yes."

MtnViper likes this.
  5. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    She said she wanted to peg me again soon. We got some time today. I got a firm pillow under me to arch my butt slightly up, and I asked her to wear a bra that really bunched her breasts together. Once she got positioned, she started off slowly, and we made out while she went in and out. Her stomach was grazing across my erection while she pumped. It was so incredibly intimate. We were using the new dildo that is really curved. It began to rub in the exact right spot, and I had the delicious surge of pressure every time the tip went past my prostate. I told her how good it was, so she started to pound me harder. The curve is perfect in that it lets her slam against my perineum without the dildo going too far in. The pressure sensation changed into intense pleasure. For a certain duration I felt like I was having a mini orgasm that faded every time she thrust into me. All the pleasure faded for a half minute, then it slowly built back up stronger than before. I grabbed her in close to me, and she really went fast. I came so much. The orgasm feeling was over while she still pumped and pushed more and more out of me. Fuck, just writing all this makes me want to be under her again.

6. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    3:46 PM
    Congratulations!!

KMW’s likes this.
  7. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    After that last amazing pegging session, she waited another day and then gave me a regular orgasm. Then it was another day in between, and she gave me another orgasm. One more day in between, and she did a ruined one. I didn't get the drop from all that ejaculating, but I knew that this would put me out of the mood of always waiting for her. I gently reminded her that if she started doing it this frequently, I'd start losing my urge to press on in this dynamic. We're trying to find the rhythm that works best for us still, not too long or too short of a wait.

She listened. When she got home from work last night she was incredibly aroused. Her legs were tired from being on her feet most of the day, and I offered to massage her saying that I just wanted to make her feel better and feel her all over. I said sex could wait until later. She goes, "Why wait?" I barely massaged her before we were off into the bedroom. She wanted me in her badly, so we did that for about 20-30 minutes. She was so vocal. We had kids out of the house, and she could really cut loose. It was awesome listening to her moan and sigh, and my back and ass were getting scratched up pretty intensely. I'd had to stop her in the past from the scratching, so she caught herself once she noticed me wince a little (she does it HARD). Earlier we'd agreed to try out that new dildo we got that is a little bigger than me. I'd never put on the harness before, and I was excited to try it. So, after that first session, I asked her if I could. "If you want to..." I went to put it on, and when I came out she'd changed into the crotchless teddy she wears occasionally. Using the harness was a lot of fun, especially for me. She enjoyed it somewhat, and I really enjoyed the tease. It made me want to be back inside her even more. She was never close to getting off from it, but she was having fun. I took it off and then gave her a huge orgasm with my hand. Then she started touching me again and pulling me on top of her. This was incredibly pleasurable for me this time. We probably had sex for another half hour, and I was edging myself constantly inside her. In these situations, she almost always makes me orgasm. I'll pull out and then she'll grab it and make me explode all over her wherever she wants it to land. She didn't do it this time.

We talked later. "If things could be this good between us and you could cum everyday, I'd pick that. But they can't." I asked if that was ok. She laughed, "I'm learning to live with it." We've noticed that our periods of playing this way are becoming longer and happening more frequently. She commented on it again last night. We did this for a month in the beginning of summer and then at the end. Then we went from some point in October to the middle of November. Now we've been doing it since the middle of December.

She's starting to warm up to the idea of a piercing too. I wouldn't be terribly shocked if she gives me the green light to set an appointment soon.

8. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    I haven't updated on here in a while. She is onboard with the piercing. I'm hoping to make a frenum work with the bijou. Ball trap devices have never allowed me to sleep. This might make wearing the cage a constant. But, before all that, I've got to get pierced and let it heal a good while.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:46 PM
    Thanks for sharing your updates!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice