"Long lock-ups get easier over time"

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by littleguy3, Apr 6, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    Whoever said this is obviously a LIER!

2. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A few days and my body is still bouncing around with hormonal imbalance.
    A week is just barely enough to start to stabilize.
    18-20 days I hit a stride where it all starts to feel really good
    By day 30 I've invested so much and am feeling ungodly frustrated (but enjoying it) and am half way to orgasm all the time. Dripping precum at a moments notice. But I don't want to lose the feeling, have to start over.

What's a guy to do? It's why I stay out of the decision making process. My wife knows when she needs me to have a release.

3. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    My experience is that it gets easier.

I found that during a normal day, after being locked for ~2 months, that I wasn't always horny and thinking about sex, but as soon as my GF was around or if we were fooling around then my interest would peak.

Instead of being permanently hyper-aroused my arousal was spikey and really quite focused on her.

There is always a constant background hum of horny, but I think I just got used to it - maybe it still screams but I learnt to control my thoughts better.

4. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    4:28 AM
    It gets easier. It gets the new normal. Like not using your cock for her pleasure. It changes and will be easier. Maybe easier is the wrong word. It gets better. In every point.

On the opposite, after almost 2 1/2 years in chastity being unlocked and walking around like this is strange.

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:28 PM
    And a terrible speller! I’m teasing sorry.

Wanting to cum and not being able is never easy. It gets easier to lower your expectations of when that will be. It gets easier to handle that time might be a long time from now.

You don’t get less horny, but how you deal with it gets easier. Heck, sometimes after my wife cums using her wand, and I’m caressing her legs while she does so, it almost feels as if I came. My breathing slows with hers, and it feels like a refractory period after I’ve cum.

6. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    9:28 PM
    Once you’re addicted to chastity and the cage, you’ll really start to love the frustration you’re feeling! Back when my Wife would still give me a few days of freedom and a bunch of sex and orgasms after a long lockup, I’d start to crave the cage and lock again. And so would she, and after a few times of that, she realized it was time to stop the freedom days.
    This last 8 months what I’m learning and is new for me, is now I only get a ruin or one full orgasm and then it’s weeks of denial again, and so even after the full, I’m not really having the subdrop at all or a big feeling of relief. So the ache and frustration level is on a new level I haven’t experienced in the years of doing this. It’s exciting and putting me in a submissive headspace my Wife is loving, she has embraced everything about this, orgasm denial, limiting my erections more, cut piv way down even from last year, pegging and spanking me more and more, it’s got me a total mess. I love every second of it!

7. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    With the longer times of denial (>3 months) there is definitely a change that happens with respect to the horny levels, calmness, and energy for other things.

It's a big hump to get past, and that is why you need that cage :p

8. Sherrie’sPleasure

Sherrie’sPleasure Long term member

Retired
    Southern USA
    Local Time:
    It’s all about the journey and how we navigate the path of service to our soul mate & Goddess!

knightly likes this.
  9. Sherrie’sPleasure

Retired
    Southern USA
    Local Time:
    It’s all about the journey and how we navigate the path of service to our soul mate & Goddess!

BigWoodsmanLittleWood likes this.
  10. Sherrie’sPleasure

Retired
    Southern USA
    Local Time:
    I’m not so sure long term lockups get easier over time.. although it could be said more experiences do have a “conditioning effect” and expectations can develop…but remember these five things:
    Surrender, Submit, Sacrifice, Serve, and Survival!
    These five rules help me daily!

11. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Agreed they are bald face liars

12. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    7:28 PM
    Hear, hear. Especially if she's been teasing me before so that I'm ravenously horny while pleasuring her (whether with tongue and fingers or strap-on), I often collapse in a puddle of emotional release when she has her final orgasm, and just lie cuddling in a blissful, post-orgasmic state, racing breathing and heart slowing down, as if it were *my* post-orgasm, not hers.

13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree!

14. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    EXACTLY!!!

subrick likes this.
  15. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I disagree. I definitely think it gets easier. Sometimes that’s actually to a disadvantage, wouldn’t it be nice if the drop just lasted 3 or 4 days. You were hormonally charged after a week?

Think back to your first lock up. Those first three days. 7 days. 2 weeks… milestones, all difficult to achieve. The overwhelming desperation!
    Now those first three days you rue the release, you wish it didn’t happen. That week is spent in a dreary haze. 2 weeks and you’re finally rediscovering the love of frustration.

It gets easier because you understand you don’t want that release at all.

16. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Now, see! This is where you and I are different. After 3, 4 or more weeks without a release, I don't experience that drop. And those first few days, I'm more desperate for a release than ever and knowing the next one won't be for another 4+ weeks makes the next lockup seem like forever. The orgasms are so profound that I can't wait for the next orgasm.... my orgasm... her next 10 orgasms.

(Long pause for some intense cuddling because I'm dying for physical connection and this thread is driving me nuts!)

Those first three days after my release, I'm relishing and remembering each moment of my last orgasm. I'm thinking about how good her hand felt caressing, teasing and stroking my little guy and I'm yearning to feel it again. I trip over myself and my tongue trying to demonstrate how much I desire and appreciate her during these first few days. She has a half-smile on her face whenever I'm around her because she can see how attentive I am in her presence.

It may be easier to say rationally that it's good for me to remain denied for the next 4+ weeks, but the desire seems to be just as intense if not more so than ever before.

BigWoodsmanLittleWood and true42 like this.
  17. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    I share that view.

Just over 3 weeks ago I experienced a delicious full orgasm, my first in a long long time, and then a couple of days cage free (after being poorly and being cage free for two weeks).

I regret it, it was lovely, and we both came at the same time which was magical, but it really messed me up. I've been caged ~3 weeks now and the crazy horny feelings are starting to go back to a delicious simmer I had been experiencing pre-illness.

Prior to illness I was supercharged, full of energy, focused, determined - I felt great. Some switch had been flipped in my head. I'm looking forward to feeling like that again soon.

The experience was a good one, it reminded me that orgasms (or ejaculations, not sure which) are bad for me.

Stephplayswithyou and IB-Chaste like this.
  18. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Likewise on your and @littleguy3's thoughts. The first two weeks after an orgasm is a roller coaster ride of instability, pure raging lust, and memories of the orgasm. Then things feel dull for a few days, before the slow simmer starts.

Now on day 36 or so it's full on boil of energy and [good] frustration. And knowing I can't anticipate that she may sneak an orgasm in on me has really changed things up. The dynamic has become immediately very different.

As for the orgasm vs ejaculation. My understanding is that orgasms are ok, not the ejaculation associated with it. But I have not had an ejaculation-less orgasm (though dying to experience it).

Stephplayswithyou and JaySaysYes like this.
  19. Lockedpeanut

Lockedpeanut Active member

Local Time:
    Completely different view
    We don't have a set time between my sexual release
    Week one is mess of emotions but then settles down and reality sinks in that this is it for a while
    Personally I enjoy the control , the teasing and frustration that comes with long term chastity
    Does it get easier longer term not sure but it certainly becomes more interesting

20. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Before we can respond to this with any degree of understanding
    would you please define
    LONG LOCK-UP

Some of these comments are by people that have not yet experienced what some others consider to be a long Lock-Up

Questions need clarity if they are to be properly addressed

21. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    At least 3 months without the key going in the lock.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  22. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    There you go people have something to work with now

It is my experience that most people when guiding/instructing couples in the early stages of experimenting with TTTWD seem to advocate that once its established that the cage/belt can be worn 24/7 for a week that the first lock-up duration be at least 3 months

I'll leave this for others to respond as it is a very long time since I had such a short lock-up

23. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Don’t think I’d seen this reply prior to today. Apologies for my ignorance. I’m pretty sure this reply is more about ‘experiencing a drop’ than the ‘difficulty over time’ but I’m going to roll with it.

I was speaking generally around the drop, I don’t tend to experience these either. However, at the time I was writing in a place of feeling the like. How could that be so I hear you ask? You remember my writing after my last ruin, I was full of motivation, desire, excitement, longing… it was a mixed bag of positivity.
    Yet, my mood fell off the proverbial cliff…

I was reading your responses:
    We all attribute our moods to our point of last orgasm, but after what I have just experienced (and particularly reading Jays comment around illness) I have a different view on all this.

Any lock up is easy, no matter how long the time period, as long as it is met with the warmth of stability.

The hormonal cycle is apparent and creates the difficulty/joy/frustration, but not necessarily as a direct result of orgasm. There are other factors, in my scenario it was the enforced disinterest in my wife, it could be sickness, or could be stress etc. Without the stability, or the sense of growing frustration the effects can be noted. We then reach a simmer. Habituate to the situation. Peace is restored while-ever the situation remains constant…

Ok, my toddlers jumping all over me so I have completely lost my train of thought.

Stephplayswithyou and knightly like this.
  24. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Ii don’t think other people’s situations need to be addressed. A long lock-up to some could be a cake walk to others, it’s relative to your situation.
    If you were continuously locked for just 3 days, two weeks would seem extreme.
    If you go 6 months, you might need two years to feel the same.
    Could the conclusions drawn from either party be valid?

25. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    4:28 AM
    Once you have tried, it is hard to pass the first days, but with time and experience a week locked, then a month locked or more became the reality and you love it. It is an addiction and when you wife decide to stop the cage, you really miss it.
    After a few years in chastity (and FLR for me) it is your new "normal" and you get used to as said by others.
    To succeed you need a dynamic, for me wearing the cage was like having a PIV I really enjoy it with its pain.
    For others it is the domination relation or the pegging.

I guess you need to find your way of loving it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice