Hot things your KH have said to you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, May 3, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    I'm excited won't lie. Ordered a cheap little one off amazon last night. Should be here tomorrow just in time for saturday.

2. Caged4Sazz

Caged4Sazz My wife has become my KH

Wife Pleaser
    NW - UK
    Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    Few days ago, cuddling after breaking my 15 day dry record with a triple out of cage ruin session:

KH: I've been thinking.... You enjoyed your Lady-Gasm (out of cage) so much that I don't think I will grant you an old fashion full orgasm ever again. You get much more, longer lasting, pleasure from the ruins I give you.

3. SissyMichelleNJ

SissyMichelleNJ Long term member

Local Time:
    last Friday i got home from work and Goddess told me to go to the bedroom and get an empty ring box (think engagement ring style). When i brought it back She handed me one of the keys to my cage and told me to put it in the box, then said (actual quote) “My Sister is coming over. you are to great Her, get Her a drink, then kneel down as if you were proposing to Her and beg Her to keep the second key to your cage.” That was so hot it’s a good thing my cage is steel!

nevio, bondinchas, 84_Rasmus and 12 others like this.
  4. cj0434

cj0434 Active member

Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    I was complaining about not getting an orgasm on my birthday when she said “you shouldn’t have any expectations of an orgasm. That way when you do get one it will be a pleasant surprise”. That’s actually helped besides being hot to hear.

5. SissyMichelleNJ

SissyMichelleNJ Long term member

Local Time:
    Goddess just saw the posts i have made over the last hour and came out with this - you are going to wear this with the sheath over your cage, your 5” fuck me heels, and your posture collar, and I will tie you to the bathroom door so you can watch me shower, shave, finger myself, and get ready for our date tonight. I figure that will take about 45 minutes. you will not cum!

Attached Files:

6. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    Snuggling in bed in the early hours of the morning, both awake. Cage pressed against her bottom, our legs tangled and slowly rubbing.

me: "Do you think you'll let me cum this month?"

Mistress: "Maybe, I'm still thinking about it."

me: "What turns you on most about Femdom?"

Mistress: "telling you no."

me: "What's your hottest fantasy?"

long pause

Mistress: "Getting you hard, then telling you to go away."

Mistress: "Go to sleep."

7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:16 AM
    This happened in January, so not that recent. She had already came with wand and she handed me the key and said I could cum. That means I slip out of my cage and I get on top and I last about 30 seconds and I’m done.

This time I thought I’d change it up and grabbed her hips to roll her to her knees so I could go from behind. She goes “what are you doing?”
    Me-trying something different
    Her-you can’t reach
    Me- we did it before
    Her- you didn’t reach then either, you went in my butt a few times, go ahead and try

I proceeded to carefully line up and press against her and started going at it.

Me- ooo
    Her- that’s my butt

I repositioned and tried again
    Her- still butt, your too small to reach

With that she rolled on her back and I immediately went to missionary.

Her- you’re barely in this way

I didn’t lasted under a minute and cleaned up. As we were laying on our backs, me out of breath, she said “maybe next time I’ll pretend you have a big cock while you wear the harness”

Unfortunately, she unlocked me n February, but the toy and harness didn’t make the appearance.

8. cagedgvd

cagedgvd New member

Local Time:
    I was fondling my wife’s juicy butt and remarked how nice I had it earlier when I could fuck her ass and pussy anytime I wanted. Wife’s reply: “Glad that’s over”.

9. GideonWS6

GideonWS6 Member

Local Time:
    Last night was a fantasy come true for me. She arrived home to me in a clingy house dress, lingerie underneath, and heels with dinner on the table. After we ate and chatted for a bit (and a little whiskey) we went upstairs. She loves seeing me dolled up and we couldn't keep our hands off each other.

"I'm going to keep you locked forever"

"God, you're such a a good boy. You're such a good, pretty boy."

Nothing beats hearing that while her hand is in my hair, pulling me into her clit, while my cage is straining against my lingerie.

YesMs, Bound4life, bondinchas and 4 others like this.
  10. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    Yesterday morning, Domina (@MistressAMA) asked me how long it's been since my last climax. "88 days", i replied. She cupped my balls in Her hand and simply said, "Yep, they're full." Then She got up and headed to the shower.

denied_one, nevio, bondinchas and 8 others like this.
  11. cagedgvd

cagedgvd New member

Local Time:
    I've asked my wife if she is going to let me out of this game I've started (I've used to masturbate 3+times a day, now it's been a month since I was forbidden to touch myself, any pleasure I get comes from my wife only). Wife's reply, "Nope, but if it helps I can get you some chalk to mark the time like prisoners do. I heard it helps..."

12. outro2006

outro2006 Active member

Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    Yesterday evening I was lounging on the couch, my lovely Wife comes by, pulls the top of my pants down a little. I had my regular boxers over the cage and the strap. Then she goes: "Ugh, that's too classic!"
    Today I found on my side of the bed a pair of her thongs laid out for me...

13. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    It’s been years since i last posted so here goes….

My locked time in chastity has drastically increased over the years since my Wife first started locking me. In the beginning it was usually a week or two before She unlocked me for penetrative sex and permission to have an orgasm.

The one or two weeks gradually turned into one or two months, then longer and longer because i was starting to become unable to perform well enough sexually to pleasure Her. On average it was turning into 4 to 6 months.

i was unaware of it when a Mistress friend of Hers asked Her why She was not making me go a full year since i wasn’t able to get hard enough to pleasure Her anymore. My Wife agreed and when She locked me back up one night after a failed attempt to get hard i asked Her, “Do You have a time frame in mind to keep locked?

She said, “No, it’s not like you’ll ever be using that thing ever again.”

14. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    I was in bed this morning with my wife and not getting heavy and I said is it if I take this thing off because it is very uncomfortable (ball burn) and her response was “ well if you take it off you will want a lot more and I don’t want that.
    This is something that I would not have expected from someone only a few years ago wanted nothing to do with MC.

denied_one, nevio, bondinchas and 2 others like this.
  15. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    After I had been sick for 2 days / nights with a bad cold, my KH wife rolled over in bed towards me and said, "I need your hands on me".

CZSteve, spider203, Iron78 and 3 others like this.
  16. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    Last night, while being spanked (hard!) by Domina and Her Girlfriend who goes by King:
    King: I used to play this video game...(blah, blah, blah)". It was so hot to lay there being paddled into a pink pulp while They chatted about random stuff, and definitely not about me.

asa

17. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Somewhat related to my last post, a couple of nights later, my wife was troubled by a 3 year old granddaughter's troubling illness and trip to the emergency room. I knew she might have a hard time relaxing and going to sleep so I cuddled up next to hear and began to caress & massage her all over. Because of chastity, she knows this is not a message from me saying I want to have sex. She feels completely safe knowing that this is not going to lead to me trying to force myself on her. This has dramatically enhanced our intimacy.

After a while, I rolled away to give her space and go to sleep, but she followed me and began to caress me. This quickly turned into a hot teasing session which is often her foreplay for her own orgasm. It's unusual for her to do this before bed; it's usually a morning routine. Once she had me breathing hard, moaning, & dripping, I reached back around and she invited me non-verbally to stimulate her sexually. Which I did; she came to a powerful orgasm before very long. Later she told me that she needed to be soothed to help her with her anxiety over our granddaughter's condition. This is HUGE!!! Most women find it difficult, if not impossible, to have desire for sex when they are struggling with stress. The fact that she would want me to please her felt amazing! Thank you Chastity!

18. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    On Saturday we moved towards a more fulfilling chastity dynamic in which my penis will receive some form of attention from time to time.

Naked, tied spread eagle to the bed, blindfolded and covered in my now cooling semen. My wife still sat beside me stroking my thighs.
    I had guided her through her first ruined orgasm in probably 6 months. They had just dropped off the radar, something we used to do. Chastity had become… well chastity.

This however, wasn’t working for us. Time to take a leaf out of the old playbook and reinvigorate our sex life.

After my 1st ruin and all the frustration of not receiving any feeling of climactic orgasm, my penis still stood to full attention. My wife took it into her own hands (quite literally) to provide another straight after.

Frustration overload. I begged for her to give me something more substantial. To grasp me firmly and bring me over the edge. I pleaded!

“Absolutely not!” was her reply, as she placed a cold wipe against my penis. “Maybe I’ll do this again next weekend”

(I think we should rename this thread. ‘Hot situations in which my keyholder said something chastity related.’)

19. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    Snuggling in bed she said "Do you want to fuck me?"

"Yes, desperately, all the time!" I replied excitedly.

She laughed, rolled away and went to sleep.

Zevon, denied_one, nevio and 12 others like this.
  20. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    Last night she let me sleep unlocked, so of course I woke woke with a huge erection.

As I walked around pointing at everything she told me my erection was annoying. It went down after peeing and she locked me back up in her favourite tiny pink cage.

As she stroked the cage she said "so pretty, so pretty... that's so much better."

21. TemptressesCagedToy

Local Time:
    Last night after putting the kids to bed Temptress was laying on the bed on her phone and so that I couldn't see what she was looking at at, she wanted me between her legs as she browsed. After licking her to orgasm she let out a sigh and said "I needed that, now we'll go downstairs and have a cuppa"

TiGuy, nevio, rubberboy58 and 6 others like this.
  22. CuriousRK

CuriousRK Active member

Local Time:
    “New rule. When you don’t follow my instructions for putting your pants in the laundry I add a day for each infraction.”

Earlier today it was:

“if you use my keys to unlock yourself you won’t orgasm for a year.”

23. kirishima

kirishima Active member

Local Time:
    Giving wife massage and pressed too hard
    Sorry I said, that's a punishment point i think

She laughed
    Your punishment is that it's permanent

( and that's total denial, no releases ever)

denied_one, rubberboy58 and Niamor like this.
  24. denied_one

denied_one Long term member

Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    Me: I am SO HORNY

Wife/KH: and going to stay that way

Neander, Beyondheat, Iron78 and 3 others like this.
  25. denied_one

denied_one Long term member

Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    Wish I could ❤️ this instead of Like it. This resonates with me big time and will also help me!

cj0434 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice