Gosh, where do I go with this?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Shepherdsflock, Aug 4, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    3:48 PM

2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    8:48 PM
    I highly encourage you to join , research and ask questions at eunuch.org . There is so much information there that you will never get from any doctor. Chemical castration can be harder than real castration because it can lower your T levels way below castrate and many drugs have other side effects besides just lowering or blocking T.

3. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    The side effects either way are significant. Otherwise I would have happily been castrated years ago.

4. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    2:48 PM
    She wants impotence and reduction in sex drive. Removal of testicles isn’t necessarily what she’s after, but that is where her desire started. She knew that castration could cause what she wants and so that became her desire. I don’t think she really wants my penis cut off, but I am certain she would not miss it even for a second if it had to come off because of medical necessity or something.

5. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    Yes, I have found that site and done a lot of searching and reading. It is actually what made me feel more open to the idea of trying chemical castration for a short period. If the side effects can be managed well, I would give it a try for a short time. Maybe 90 days or something.

6. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    She may change her mind about it after she realizes the how much the dynamic changes when you no longer lust for her. She has a power now that she will no longer have.

7. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    If you really want to go for ZERO libido, use androcur and estrogen blocker like tamoxifen. Low estrogen has a huge impact on erections and libido.

8. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    What exactly does estrogen do? I find it confusing. I always figured that in a man it would suppress sex drive. But you’re saying that blocking estrogen also suppresses a man’s sex drive.

9. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    That is one reason that a reversible trial might be a better way to test the waters. However, I would be very surprised if me not lusting after her becomes a problem. She finds it annoying. But, maybe you’ll be proven right. I can’t know for sure at this point.

10. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    For some reason all this reminds me of when people are dying and they want their dog put down when they die to be buried with them.

So she doesn’t want you to want sex or get hard. Ever. All this tease and denial stuff is fine for a healthy relationship, but chemical and surgical castration? Would u really want to be with someone that would be ok with that? I’m not asking if you are willing to do it, love can move mountains. But the actual act of asking someone to do something like that is so over the top selfish, I wouldn’t even know how to respond besides incredible loss of respect.

I am not comfortable with sex so you shouldn’t have any. I’m dying so the dog should die too. I can’t have children, so I don’t want you to talk to yours, I’m paralyzed, so let’s break your back...She is responsible for her own issues and should feel horrible to ask such a thing.

If both are willing to go to this great lengths for each other, have either of you thought of counseling, antidepressant medications, sex therapy, or any number of compromises that could be made before physically altering yourself?

I’m sorry I got on a rant, I’m sure she is a lovely person and you love her dearly. If my kh decides that she won’t ever allow another orgasm, that is up to her and am sure she would make it worth my while. If she said I don’t want you to feel sexual desire again, I would sadly part company. Not that I couldn’t handle losing that aspect, but because she felt it was ok to take that from me.

I wish you both peace and happiness, and hope she someday confronts her sexual demons, before removing your desires.

11. NoloMeTangere

Local Time:
    She may change her mind....She has a power now that she will no longer have.[/QUOTE]
    I get the strong impression that power and control are of very little interest to Shepherdsflocks wife. It's all about not having to have sex, or at most an occasional jilling.

As it happens though, shepherdsflock seems to be very uncomfortable with his sexuality, so being sexless may be fine with him

The questions in my are
    1) Will fondness be enough to hold this marriage together for the next 30 years
    2) will being free of sexual demands, but being masturbated by her husband eventually cause his wife to develop a higher sex drive over time, and will that lead to problems due to his total disinterest
    3) can he fine a way to castrate himself that will not cause him severe physical and neurological problems over his projected life span of 80 years or more.

12. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:33 AM
    I haven't read this thread for a while and want to go back to the point you and your wife tried to have sex and it ended up being a disaster, with issues with you becoming and staying erect and her contracting a uti.

First off, after any length of time in a chastity cage where erections are restricted, they aren't going to just spring back into full glorious hardness immediately. If anything they could take a few days to get back to full strength. They can however be helped. When we went through this same issue we were encouraged by another Mansion member to use cock rings. They are fantastic, I wouldn't ever try to make love to my Wife without them. They even keep me erect when I am completely numb from using a liberal amount of delay spray to inhibit my orgasm.

Second, the issue of a UTI resulting from Post chastity sex. When we first started this chastity journey my Wife suffered from the same issue, more than once. It isn't surprising when you consider that your penis is a lovely place for all that bacteria to develop at the best of times, so encase it in any sort of chastity device and the bacteria is going to be very happy. Cleanliness is absolutely critical. More than one wash and the use of an antibacterial soap or spray is going to help.

The other thing to consider is the pressure you were under. It's hardly any surprise you didn't perform very well when so much expectation was being put on you.

Instead of, or alongside your therapy to do with gender issues and genitwl dysphoria, you could look into having sex therapy. Or you could ...

Be released from your device well in advance, to give yourself time to relax. No expectation though, you could just be locked up again. Use penis rings, like I and many others do. It might be counterintuitive but use delay spray to numb yourself. If you are not working for your own orgasm you can concentrate on her enjoyment. Set the scene. Make sure you are both in the mood. Have a shower together, give each other massages, play around with each other. And most importantly if the mood fades, just stop. Don't try to push through a barrier of one of you not enjoying what you are doing.

That is what my Wife and I do and the sex we are having while rare is the best we have had in a long time.

13. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    Estrogen at higher levels can lower libido but the effect varies. It's probably the safer way to go but you have to take enough to significantly lower testosterone and at those levels you will get feminization. You could do it for a few months but you will start getting "breast buds" in 3-4 weeks. Depending on how sensitive you are to E, you would probably need 4-8 mg/day and it may not effect your libido much. I've studied all this pretty in depth so feel free to message me if you want to chat. I'd go a different route than estogen if you are wanting to do a trial run of castration. I would stay away from medroxyprogesterone acetate (provera) though. You can get anything you need through www.alldaychemist.com .

14. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    Estrogen is critical for men's sexual health. Low estrogen is probably more detrimental to libido and erection than low testosterone is. Due to physiology though, it's very rare for men to have low E unless they have a genetic problem that causes an inhibition of aromatase.

15. NoloMeTangere

Local Time:
    I think he'd be better off titrating up to high doses of Prozac. He might be one of the lucky ones who lose their sex drive and become impotent on SRIs.

16. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    5:48 AM
    I think he’d be better off not taking drug medication advice from anyone other than his doctor!

traveler, Shepherdsflock and hubsub like this.
  17. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    I do appreciate the input of other members who have "been there and done that", but the biggest deciding factor will be the doctor.

18. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    He (or anyone else) shouldn't shouldn't blindly follow anyone's advice on the internet but rather use suggestions for directions to research. He would also be a fool to blindly follow a doctors advice because most doctors screw up this kind of thing. If you saw the horrible things "experts" prescribe to transgender people, you would have less confidence in doctors as well.

traveler and Shepherdsflock like this.
  19. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    I have found with other medical experiences that it is handy to have knowledge of others' experiences to help guide conversations with the doctors.

traveler likes this.
  20. NoloMeTangere

Local Time:
    Please forgive me, I was not suggesting that you actually take my word for it in terms of just going out and taking Prozac. What I meant to suggest was that Prozac might be a somewhat less injurious path, that you could explore with your doctor.

21. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    9:48 PM
    Do we have the same wife? When I read you I look at mine that found in the movies "Alexander", Bagoas the eunuch, to be the most appealing character and I often dress like him and dance for her.
    As you wife she is not too much in PIV and has dildo larger than me for this.
    She fond that androgynous men are far more better looking than me and are the sexiest men, I wear long hair for her and I learned Arabic dance to please her in that way.

Does she as a model that she is fan of?

22. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    I’m not sure what you are asking.

23. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    9:48 PM
    Just if you wife has a model of eunuch or kind of men she likes. Mine does and asks me to act as him.
    or does she just like you to be emaculated to tease you or to be sure that you will never PIV her again?

24. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    It’s not so much androgyny or anything appearance related, she just really likes the idea of a man that can’t have eretions or penetrate her. However, she does enjoy the tension of me desiring to penetrate her but not being able to. So, in reality, being castrated would kind of ruin her fun. She admits that this is a fantasy that is best left in the realm of fantasy.

Rectrix and Kylara like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice