First day of the rest of his life ;)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Gloria88, Feb 28, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

BigWoodsmanLittleWood Active member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    Same.

2. Gloria88

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Chin up—you got to celebrate and honor the woman in your life by following her wishes. Don’t make it about you.

@BigWoodsmanLittleWood did a great job of this yesterday. He wanted to worship my pussy but saw how exhausted I was from work and without being told, did exactly what I wanted: gave me cuddles and a foot rub and encouraged me to go to bed early. His sensitivity to my real needs (instead of what he thought I should need/want) made me feel appropriately honored, like he actually cared about international women’s day instead of just using it as a cover for his desires.

3. Gloria88

Verified Female

Local Time:
    After a few days when I had to really lay down the law, and a few deep and satisfying talks afterward, I arrived at Saturday feeling like it might be possible to have a nice, relaxing weekend. No one tells you that the early stages of chastity feel a bit like training a puppy, requiring constant vigilance and more severity than is enjoyable. But last night in front of the winter bonfire, @BigWoodsmanLittleWood joyfully recommitted his cock and everything that goes with it: his potential for erections, orgasms, his ability to touch it at all. And I told him exactly what my expectations were for the next day (let me sleep in, don’t guilt trip me with how long you’ve gone without orgasms or how tight the cage feels) and that if he meets those standards, he can look forward to some spicy-sweet attention from me.

He seemed so obliging that I let myself drink more wine than I usually do. I’m not a big drinker generally, but my growing sense of power has made me feel more free, I guess. I woke up this morning to a bit of a hangover and drafted @BigWoodsmanLittleWood to put his arms around me with no prodding, probing, or bumping his cage against my butt. I didn’t really think he’d be able to do it…but he did! He lay there and held me and I felt my whole body melt into this deep relaxation that almost made me cry, it felt so good.

This would NEVER have happened without chastity. Maybe not even before this point in chastity. Asking him to hold me was a sure bet that he’d initiate sex, openly or implied. And because of my fear of making him feel rejected, I’d feel obligated to say yes, even if I was sick or upset. But thanks to the influence of the cage, he’s committed his cock to my service, and I’m finally accepting this gift as my own, understanding that it means I can tell him everything to do and not do with it that suits my needs from one minute to the next. As a result, I was able to get all the comfort I wanted from his big, warm, strong body. It was like cuddling a loving grizzly bear.

Here’s hoping he continued through the rest of the day at the same pace because I really want to reward him for being such a good boy this morning.

4. bitslinger

bitslinger Active member

Jack of all trades, master of none.
    Southwestern United States
    Local Time:
    4:11 PM
    My wife would actively avoid intimate contact when our marriage was in the sexual doldrums. At marriage counseling, she expressed almost your exact sentiment. She felt that hugs, kisses, spooning, etc would lead to obligatory sex even when she was touched-out from the kids, having a bad day, or just not in the mood. So, her defense mechanism was to just avoid any contact at all. We eventually worked past it and have a pretty good sexual mojo working, but my guess is that it's pretty common.

5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Thanks for these posts @Gloria88 and congratulations to you @BigWoodsmanLittleWood . The two of you are inspirational! It's so important -- and so difficult -- for a man to understand that his chastity has a higher purpose, to allow him to get past the needs of his dick, to get past using pseudo-intimacy as a bridge to erection and ejaculation, to allow his chastity to open his mind and his soul to real intimacy with the female spirit of his relationship.

Tamed Male, Chaz69, MtnViper and 4 others like this.
  6. Gloria88

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Beautifully said, @Rectrix thank you for this affirmation.

Chaz69 and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  7. Gloria88

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Omigod, I’ve been putting off updating this story because so much has happened…and every time I procrastinate, yet another development shows up.

It’s hands-down the best week of chastity and maybe the best week of our marriage in the last few years. And that’s with me in the PMS zone! This used to be a time when both of us were on constant alert for something that might trigger me to break into helpless rage-crying, a fun new feature of my hormonal cycle since I had my kid.
    It was a moment when my resentment and frustration would finally break out of the box I kept them in. Not to excuse the bad behavior I displayed at those times; I said and did things I’ll always be ashamed of. Interestingly, so many of these times would end with my man coming to comfort me, even when I was the one at fault. He’d hold me and let me cry and we’d whisper to each other how much we loved each other. It sucks to reflect that our most intimate times required a big fight to happen.

I sort of think that the moment when it turned was last weekend when I made him drink his cum. He’s lapped it off my body before, many times, but never collected it in a cup and drank it. He’s been saying that it’s something he wants to do, but when I finally told him to, I wasn’t sure he’d do it without a lot of resistance. To my utter delight, he grabbed the glass, filled it up, and tossed it back without missing a beat.

Every day since his devotion has been at a steady high. He’s ascended to a new level—I can feel it inside me, the different energy he’s giving off. Eve even handled a tough moment of frustration yesterday worlds better than he ever has before—he just stepped away quietly and spent a few minutes alone before coming back regulated.

Interestingly, this has been the roughest PMS I’ve had in a while. I woke up yesterday feeling heavy and hollow to a crazy degree, not to mention physically exhausted. Knowing what the problem was didn’t make it any easier to deal with. Having him be so good in a time where I am least easy to be around was a testament to the effect of taking the cock out of the equation.

He’s also been mentioning how much more energy he has and how much more fit he feels since we started. Turns out staying up late to masturbate until 2am every night isn’t great for your health. His body looks better than it did when we first met, not only because of the regular exercise he’s been getting and the far fewer chips he’s eating late at night, but also he’s standing taller and carrying himself differently. Today he said that he was catching a vibe from a mom of another kid at our kid’s preschool pickup. I cannot wait until our trip in a few weeks when I’ll get to parade him around. Maybe I’ll throw him our hand signal while we’re in public and watch him try to find a way to obey while making it look like a natural gesture. (I’ve been daydreaming about doing that to him almost since we started.)

8. Gloria88

Verified Female

Local Time:
    It just occurred to me that the post above must look extremely suss to anyone who recalls that we’ve been doing this whole thing for FOUR. WEEKS. Barely that long, in fact. But I promise I’m not lying. I never expected this to generate so much noticeable change so fast. It’s a bit much to process sometimes, tbh. But after so many years wondering what we were doing wrong—we loved each other so much yet seemed to end up more and more disconnected—there’s something kind of nice about such a speedy and intense reconnection. Feels like making up for lost time.

I love you @BigWoodsmanLittleWood

9. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    It is so great to hear about the transformation of your relationship with your husband and how it came about so quickly. D and I can relate because we experienced a dramatic turnaround as well 1 year ago. We marveled at the time how good it was and said "this is too good not to share it with others." We just talked about that over dinner last night in fact. So, yes, it is very believable for us.

We are very different than you and your husband and our life right before chastity was very different also. But we are learning many of the same lessons about what genuine, healthy intimacy should look like in a relationship. I hope you are also seeing a dramatic change in your communication outside the bedroom that makes you feel safe and more confident in life and your relationship. My wife has! And that makes her quite happy to frequently stimulate me physically without the orgasms and to allow me to pleasure her as often as she wishes but only when she wishes.

Yes, it can happen overnight. And it's still mind blowing one year later.

P.S. I love your husband's username. We live on a few acres of wooded land and i heat our home with a wood furnace. And i too am physically challenged in the same way as your husband. But my wife is not into sph or anything belittling. It would be a lot more humiliating if she liked PIV but flexibility issues prevent that now and she's quite happy with manual and occasional oral stimulation.

Rectrix likes this.
  10. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    11:11 PM
    Working great for you two. Congratulations.

Gloria88 likes this.
  11. Deleted member 97201

I appreciate a wives prospective on all of this. My wife feels that I’m only horny when wearing a cage, I tried to explain I haven’t touched myself when I’m caged and uncaged I take care of things on my own (even edging not cumming can take away from the emotional dependency of my wife meeting this desire).

It is exciting having someone to control your friend and makes play time shared together and not the man taking care of himself.

I hope someday my wife will get to the place to where she will control my access :)

Rectrix, littleguy3 and Gloria88 like this.
  12. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    Yea I'm not gonna lie, I swore off masturbation for Lent but I'm edging sometimes. It all gets to be too much and I'm uncaged so....will power only goes so far. Ladies, better keep your man locked up safe and secure haha. My wife is a negligent keyholder and I'm running wild.

Deleted member 97201 likes this.
  13. Deleted member 97201

I self lock and manage the key while she’s at work as my wife doesn’t want to manage my friend :(, but you know how that will go. Man with a key, left unchecked will play alone :/

14. Gloria88

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Cross posting from Humiliation forum:

@BigWoodsmanLittleWood has always loved eating me out while I’m on my cycle. That was one of the things that surprised and delighted me most about him…not to mention my surprise at my own delight. If you’d asked me before if I’d find this appealing, I’m sure I’d have said no. But the first time I saw his face come up with his beard all stained red and his eyes wide with excitement like he couldn’t believe his good luck, I remember feeling lit up like a Xmas tree.

In recent years, though, he’s copped an attitude about it as though he thought it was distasteful. (In retrospect, I should have seen that for the red flag it was.) I still made him do it, but really resented (and missed) the enthusiasm he used to have about me and my body (beyond just the conventionally desirable parts).

This is my first cycle since we started FLR and chastity, and today I made him lie down twice in the shower and be still while I free-bled over him. Once I even made him remove my hygiene device with his teeth. Afterward I made him clean me up with his mouth. The way he went at my bloody pussy like a starving man offered a steak felt like the very first time I saw him come up with the red-stained beard, but this time, the surprise and delight was amplified by a delirious feeling of power.

So much of this is still a learning about myself process, trying to understand why things appeal to me or don’t or how I can be most authentic in my expression of power and dominance. But seeing the dark red stains of my blood, the outpouring of my deepest struggle and grief and rage that I have to hide away and handle alone every month, running over his body as he trembled beneath me…that requires no analysis, no apologia. It made me feel like something out of legend. I can’t wait to do it again.

15. Gloria88

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Is it normal that every day in chastity feels like a lifetime? It's hard to believe @BigWoodsmanLittleWood and I have been practicing this for only two months.

Last weekend (I think), it became clear that my "gentle" approach is not effective at this stage. I was allowing too much release (both time out of the cage and sexual release) and he got out of line. I was trying to reward him for his progress and good behavior, but after two full days of sweetness and affection, I came home after being gone only an hour to find that he'd committed a serious infraction. I really let him have it--unleashed my rage at him, not just for that time but in light of all the times in the past that I let this type of behavior slide. (Hard to believe now that I just shrugged it off and repressed my outrage.) It was profoundly cathartic for me and impactful (literally) for him. He said he's never felt my dominance as much as he did that day.

He also shared with me later that day that my vacillating between strict and gentle is confusing for him. That was an interesting thing to consider and I appreciated that he shared it with me. As a result, I've doubled down on my strictness and he's responded SO well. I couldn't be more proud of him and of myself. He's had a regimen of daily showers (sometimes twice daily) and frequent beatings as punishment for his infraction. I also extended his sentence twice. His balls are so big now and I love grabbing them unexpectedly throughout the day.

Interestingly, the more strict and unyielding I am with him, the more I find that I want to have "sexy time" with him: teasing, torture, aftercare, rewards. Now that it's on my schedule and at my whim, I feel free...and that makes me feel sexy. It also helps that I can initiate anything from kissing to nipple play to making him eat my pussy without asking for anything in return (which I did a few nights ago) and he's happy with it.

We were talking today about how useless his dicklette is to me. Just at that moment, I moved my hand from where it was squeezing his balls and accidentally pinched the tip and it hurt him. "What a liability," I said. "It seems like it would be better if men just got rid of the penis altogether once it's served its purpose for procreation." It was kind of a joke but as soon as I said it, I thought wow...that might be exactly the change the world needs. Think about it. Men are controlled by their cocks, and what does the cock want? To constantly procreate. Just to make more more more. And that same ethos is what's killing our environment, our world economies, our societal structure, even our physical health. We blame mass consumption but maybe it's really mass production that's the problem--the imperative to constantly grow, expand, produce more of everything. If men were castrated after they'd served their procreative purpose (in moderation, at the discretion of women), maybe this planet would have a goddam chance of survival.

Discuss.

16. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    Sorry but birth rates have been on the decline for some time now.
    The human race will surly die out if we continue like this.
    The answer?
    I have to breed more women, it’s a tough job but someone is going to have to do it.
    I’m going to ask my Wife if She will unlock me so I can be of more assistance with this threat.

Beyondheat and NowIveDoneIt like this.
  17. CagedJohn

CagedJohn Long term member

Missouri, USA
    Local Time:
    5:11 PM
    There's too many people, and mainly the wrong people are breeding

18. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    This was not my experience and I think you have completely ignored the female side of the drive to reproduce. We ended up having six kids because my wife kept shaming and guilting me about not using my penis and not doing my "husbandly duty" to get her pregnant. I also have not met any men that suffer severe depression and suicidality due to infertility, but personally know three women who do. Their desire to reproduce, and inability to do so, has driven them nearly insane.

While I would HAPPILY be relieved of the penis I never wanted, I don't believe that your idea is in the best interest of the majority of the population.

19. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

BigWoodsmanLittleWood Active member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Hahaha. These comments really drive home the point that men are the inferior gender. Love it.

20. CagedJohn

Missouri, USA
    Local Time:
    This is why I'm a switch. I currently have a female sub who doesn't like to Dom, but I've been on both sides

I've learned someone in a Dom position will always be nicer and more aware of your needs if they know it's their turn to sub next

21. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I think your guy is so fortunate that as you go to the trouble lay out exactly how you want things to be it is far easier for him to enjoy being able serve you and anticipate your needs I imagine you make him feel that his chastity is very worthwhile to you.

22. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Im sure that in every society since we've had the cognitive ability to think about it there have been people saying that the wrong people are breeding.. although their ideas about who the wrong people are will doubtless have varied.... and over time changed

23. CagedJohn

Missouri, USA
    Local Time:
    I'm left handed, you right handers need to use more condoms

SubDee and Chaz69 like this.
  24. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    I have really enjoyed reading your posts.

However the more I read, the more that I found that these are not just mere updates but actual love letters to your husband.

The adoration, pride and love that you have for him comes through with every word you type.

You're writing seems to get happier and happier and more joyous in its content the longer this goes on.

Just something I observed.

Iso.

Gloria88 likes this.
  25. Gloria88

Verified Female

Local Time:
    What a lovely thing to say, and an astute observation as well. I'm glad that my posts are reflecting the increasing joy I'm experiencing from my marriage, my partner and myself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice