Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by longtallsally, May 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    Using a strap on isn’t something you are just good at. It depends on the harness, and the dildo attached.

I found I needed a harness that positioned the toy a bit lower, so it rested on my pelvis. Most harnesses have it almost hip or even tummy.

I also found that the toy needs to be firm enough to stay pointed in the same direction all the time to be in line with your pelvis. That way it has the same motion and can almost feel that it’s the same angle and thrusting movements. For me it was a bit of an adjustment getting used to the thrusting depth …my particular thrusting is usually not more than a couple inches, and the toy is considerably more than that.

First couple times was a bit awkward, third time was with a better harness, which really helped, forth time it felt like an extension of me and I had a lot of fun using it. So many more positions I could do that I wasn’t capable of before.

good luck

2. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    2:27 PM
    I think it's time to put you at the center of the game (it won't be easy the way I imagine you).

So far you have been experimenting with the idea of control and the possibility of being the one to give an instruction and see it carried out.
    Now you need to understand that having control is not the goal, but a tool to reach the goal. A tool aimed at guiding your life as a couple where you desire.

If you wish to have full intercourse with your husband every night, fine.
    If you wish your couple to be without any penetrative intercourse (not your case), very well.
    If you are intrigued and wish to experiment with expanding the couple to third persons, it is ok.

Now you are in the driver's seat, you have figured out how the transmission, the brake, the accelerator work. You will have to drive

3. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    1:27 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion! We tried dice a few times over the last months. In the end we decided that wasn't for us - or actually I think I decided mainly. The dice seemed to take control away... I slightly blush to admit this! Sal

4. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    After a rather tiresome ending to last week - emergency domestic repairs etc, everything got sorted and I'm pleased and rather proud to say that My Pete is completely 'in the zone' now - or 'TFD' as he and I call it. I can tell he can barely think of anything else at the moment and I'm loving the way he looks at me. We were out with the gang this evening and one of my friends said to me it's so obvious that 'he really fancies you'. The thing that's surprising to me is that, just like people here told me, but I didn't believe, even though he's desperate for sexual attention, he seems to be focused on me. There were lots of nice looking women in the restaurant tonight and I honestly wouldn't blame him for having the occasional look but for someone who's totally depserate, he seemed strangely undistracted by them. It's scary but fun.

When we got back, we chatted with my hand on his cage and kissed. He seemed to get a little moist! I asked him what had happened and he said, "Just desperate". I don't think either of us can last much longer
    Sal

5. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    8:27 AM
    To me chastity is different for everyone, make it your own, as long as you and your key holder are happy that's what matters

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  6. Dennis Allison

Dennis Allison New member

Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    Hello Sal,

It's great to hear that you've had a positive experience on this site and that you've received helpful advice from the community. It takes courage to explore new aspects of your relationship and seek guidance and support, and I'm glad that you've found a supportive environment here.

Chastity play can be a fun and exciting aspect of a relationship, but it's important to proceed with caution and to always prioritize the well-being and comfort of both partners. Communication is key in any relationship, and it's important to discuss your desires and boundaries with your partner in order to ensure that both of you are on the same page and comfortable with the dynamic.

As you continue on your journey, take things at a pace that feels comfortable for both you and your partner, and remember to always check in with each other and make sure that everyone's needs and boundaries are being respected. It's also important to educate yourself on safe practices in this type of play and to be aware of any potential risks or concerns.

Wishing you the best on your journey!

7. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    @Jessica Alexander you have some great ideas. Earlier this week he was about as desperate as I've ever seen. I had been winding him up verbally and with texts as much as I could and he was pretty much unable to concentrate on anything else - he started to follow me around from kitchen to sofa and back. I'd been desperate to be filled too but then got waylaid by biology.

On Wednesday after shaving under the ring I was applying the cream. I could see he was excited - I was being careful just to hold it out of the way when I realised that he was very close to coming. I let him go immediately and he calmed down a bit. I told him I was going to lie on the bed and that I wanted him to put Dora into the strap-on harness. He asked me why, as he knew that I wouldn't want it inside me in my condition. I just told him nicely to please do what I asked and to make sure Dora was nice and warm.
    I kept half an eye on him while he splashed about in the sink and fiddled with the adjustments, to make sure he didn't play with himself and got candles and things ready in the bedroom.

The last time he'd used Dora in this way he'd had his cage on. This was quite different. Nobody told me that seeing a man with two members would be very odd indeed and mostly, at first at least, I just wanted to laugh but I stopped myself because I thought it might break the spell. I asked him to lay on his back, propped up a bit on cushions and not to worry about me. I said this would be just for him and asked him not to ask any questions. We kissed and I paid as much attention as I could to his nipples - I could tell he was pretty close. Then I asked him to watch me while I did the whole 'cock-worship' routine on Dora. It felt strange because the real one was obviously aroused and flapping about underneath and from side to side. I ignored the real one completely and gave fuIl attention to Dora. I told him how I loved the shape of it, how excited I would feel stroking it, how I was looking forward to being filled. Every now and then, I found my mind wandering and I felt as if I was watching myself acting. With him still watching, I took it in my mouth and then started to give him - it, that is - deep strokes with lubed hands and simply asked whether he thought he could come for me. And he did!!!! It didn't spurt all over the place but just dribbled out and kept dribbling for ages while I continued to play with Dora and say naughty things.

We untied the contraption, cleaned him up and I popped the ring and cage on for him. He laughed and asked me 'how was that for you'? I told him that it had felt a bit weird but much more exciting than I'd expected because arousing him excites me. And I asked him how it had been for him and he said, and I quote, "Mindfuckery beyond mindfuckery". He said I had made him come, or at least made him have a ruined orgasm by fiddling with a prosthetic cock and he really wasn't sure how he felt about it. But he was kind of laughing as he said it, so I know he's ok.

About an hour later he asked when we can have 'proper sex' and I said we just need him to get nicely desperate again and my body back to being available. I noticed that by last night he already seemed pretty desperate again - watching me while I was doing the dishes etc.

So, @Jessica Alexander I don't know if this is exactly what you were suggesting in your last post, but you inspired it. Thank you. If someone had said a year ago that I would have had a strap-on worn by My Pete, in my mouth I would have said 'Yuck, yuck, yuck' and ran a mile. Now it just seemed like a whole lot of fun.

Sal.

8. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Nobody can say that your not in control lol. You are in control and learning at the same time. Always a pleasure and look forward to hearing what you come up with next.

longtallsally likes this.
  9. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    Well done Sal !!!

10. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    It’s amazing just how much fun you can have once you learn to let go and explore what excites you regardless of what you were led to believe is “normal”. As you and MyPete are learning, the mind is the most potent sex organ.

11. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Glad you found the idea useful! Pete would probably hate me if he knew I gave you the idea lol

12. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    One of the most beautiful things in your texts is reading how you are ready to experiment and go with the flow.

True, a year ago you were intimidated, a bit bewildered in front of this world, but you have been able to handle the newness with uncommon maturity.
    Congratulations

13. Subhub101

Subhub101 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Great update thanks for sharing!
    Apologies to people who hoped this was a Sal update >.<

Chaz69 likes this.
  14. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    I bet My Pete has already put Dora up his ass whils fantasising about Laura and made himself cum every chance he gets. Maybe daily.

Laura seems like she is in charge.

15. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Probably My Pete has been deeptrhroating Dora while you are out and making himself cum that way.

It won't be long before My Pete has totally transitioned to be uninterested in female sexuality and is only interested in servicing men and being satisfied by men.

Wil you counter this or wil you support it?

16. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    What is your problem? Who pissed in your cheerios????

Chaz69 likes this.
  17. little_dude

little_dude Active member

Local Time:
    Since there has been no update by Sally for three weeks, I guess that is just his way to ask for it? Certainly not the most charming one.

Or he had a very bad day. Or he loves to provoke all others - just like I did, when I was 14.

18. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    Let's not let toxic male masculinity prevail here. There can be weeks of just chastity for me and I wouldn't post about it cos it's just that.

19. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    @JaySaysYes You are now banned from this thread. You were asked nicely.

Pgp, Waveridr, Locked_Koala and 20 others like this.
  20. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hello dear CM people. I'm afraid this has been a difficult time. A bit over a month ago I went in to one of my late shifts at work, and yet again the footage hadn't rrived for me to edit. So they sent me off home. When I got back, I walked in on MyPete and Laura. They were just having a drink but looked really startled to see me and little things out of place in the bedroom told me there was more going on. She left pretty quickly and of course I had the confrontation. Fortunately, he's a terrible liar, so (I think) he didn't even try. All I can say is, thank goodness for the cage and key because it could have been worse. It was still bad though.

He said she'd phoned for me a week or two earlier (he had given me the message that she'd called) an they'd ended up chatting, having a heart to heart etc. He said she'd asked him how he was doing and when he said 'desperate', she had said that she felt the same way. She'd told him her husband didn't take much interest in her, at least that way. It sounded like they flirted on the phone and arranged that she'd come round 'for a chat' one evening when I would be at work. I asked him to show me his keys - they hadn't been used. I asked him to tell me what they had done, which was like getting blood out of a stone. It sounded like she had benefitted from the oral skills I've taught him. Yuck. He said I had no idea how desperate he was and when he met someone else who was aalso frustrated, he 'couldn't help himself wanting to help her'. I gave him a lecture about honesty and told him how he'd breached my trust and told him to go and stay with his mum for a couple of nights. When he'd gone, I sat down and cried for a while.

The next day, I got a load of texts from Laura, asking to meet. I ignored them. The day after that she appeared on my doorstep. I was about to slam the door on her but I could see she'd been crying and probably hadn't slept - she looked in an awful state. She came in and we just stood in the hall. She told me her husband hadn't been interested in her for a while. She had felt rejected and unattractive and when she'd visited MyPete and me previously, she could tell that he found her attractive. They had flirted on the phone. She said she'd come round expecting to chat but ended up feeling 'completely out of control'. She was very upset telling me this - on the verge of tears. She said that knowing they couldn't have sex because he was locked meant that both their defences were down. I asked her what they had done and she had the same story as My Pete had told me. I asked rather sarcastically whether she enjoyed it. She said she knew it was wrong but she'd felt 'completely wanted'. She started crying and asked if I realised how lucky I was, to be desired. I asked her if they'd had sex -she said no, but admitted that they might have if he hadn't been locked. I asked if he'd come. She said no. And, I don't know why asked this, but I asked her if she had come. She was properly crying and she said, "You trained him so well". Then a bad thing happened. I asked her to look at me and I slapped her. It was a proper slap that really hurt my hand. We looked at each other completely shocked and she just left.

MyPete came back after a couple of nights away, full of apologies. He slept on the sofa for a few days and it was very awkward indeed at home. I got a whole load of texts every day from Laura saying sorry in every conceivable way. I answered one only - that I didn't want to talk to her for a month. And I said to MyPete that we could be friends again but neither of us was going to talk about sex, or do anything sexual for a month. He was snivellingly sorry. The month is up today.

I think he and I are friends again. He hasn't mentioned sex once in the past month. And I haven't been able to maintain my anger with Laura, though I haven't communicated with her at all over this time. And here I am again, feeling less trusting than I was before but not angry any more and wondering what to do next.

About two weeks ago I confided in an old friend. She said that what had happened maybe wasn't that surprising, given that Laura had been pretty intimate with My Pete, albeit with me around (I didn't spell out the details) and that he was very desperate and maybe Laura was too. My friend said, 'hormones can make people do funny things'.

So apologies for yet again going silent, but now we're up to date again. I feel a bit better writing this.

Sal.

21. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    I think offering an opinion would be wrong. Good luck in working this all out. Follow your heart.

bitslinger and longtallsally like this.
  22. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Betrayal is Brutal! So sorry to hear this!

23. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    We just had a proper big kiss. I had a little cry and I think he might have done too. We're going to be ok. Sal

24. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Sorry to hear what happened but glad to hear that things are getting sorted out. I’ve been wondering why we have not heard from you and we are always here for you to vent with. Hang in there and take care

25. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    I'm very sorry to hear what happened Sally. I was wondering why you had gone quiet for so long. This is quite a test of your relationship. Very glad to hear you're back. Things will get better in time, I am sure. It seems the chastity cage did its job after all, which is not a bad thing in itself. Eventually when the bad feelings have died down, maybe something good will come out of this. I hope so.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice