Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by longtallsally, May 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    11:40 PM
    I'm not sure who felt more frustrated afterwards. He offered to 'help my predicament' but I was more in the mood for proper sex than oral or sex-toys, so we just kissed and carried on with the evening. It made me realise though that although I've taken responsibility, the project also sometimes makes me feel frustrated. At least I know I can release him if I want to, and knowing I'm in control of that is wonderful and exciting.

This path will lead you to understand that chastity is not a goal but is the tool that leads you to control.

And if you will desire to have your husband inside you, you will do so without asking yourself: but what next?

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  2. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    10:40 PM
    Stockings for sure. Stilettos I've never been able to quite manage. I think it's something to do with my ankles and how they bend, or don't. But decently high heels, yes. :) Sal

3. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    An odd moment this morning. I took off my necklace while I had a bath this morning and while I was getting dressed, My Pete wandered in and noticed that the necklace with the key on it was on the table. He picked it up and gave it to me to put on and offered to do the clasp at the back. He was holding the key itself.
    It's been our rule that he never, ever touches the key. I don't know exactly why. It's our thing. There's no part of my body that's out of bounds but the key is forbidden. I probably should have just said something like 'No, My Pete, please put that down straight away', and I'm sure he would, and he'd have apologised. I really think he'd just forgotten himself.

I know this is mad but I think I'd been slightly startled by him wandering in to the bathroom (which we actually do fairly often when we're not showering or having a bath together) and instead of just saying something calmly, I suddenly felt angry, as if I'd been intimately and inappropriately touched by a stranger or something. I shouted, (he said afterwards, I screamed) "No! Just, NO!" I'm not proud of this but I sort of lost it for a bit and became Shouty Sal. He apologised, said he had forgotten and had only been trying to help. And instead of just accepting the apology, I said that since we were arguing, and also because he didn't want to play by the rules, then I wanted to unlock him. He apologised again but because we always agreed that if we were angry with each other, the cage would come off straight away, I insisted. So, ironically, the cage was coming off because I was angry about him touching the key. And he was asking me not to take the cage off! A weird and confuring reversal.

He dropped his trousers and pants, which must have been pretty humiliating, and I unlocked him and asked him to take off the ring and cage and pull everything up. But before he could pull his trousers back up, he was already rock hard and looking extremely sheepish. Suddenly, I saw everything in a different light. I found myself laughing out loud and at least then I saw how ridiculous I'd been. I couldn't bring myself to actually apologise but we kissed and I said something about another little thing about him I was beginning to understand. He was holding himself at this point. Not actually playing with it, but just holding it, as if for comfort. I just said that I didn't think either of us were angry any more and therefore we should get him locked up as soon as possible before there were any 'accidents'.

I patiently watched him wrangle the ring and cage on, which took much longer than usual as he was quite worked up. Once that was done, he asked if we were back to normal and gave me his goofy smile. And yup, Im afraid I cried a bit with the relief of it all. I said it had been a hard week of working lates and he apologised for touching the key. He offered a massage to take some of the stress away and it felt lovely and relaxing but non-sexual. I felt excited but I knew if I wanted the massage to be anything else I'd need to make that pretty clear. I knew he wouldn't dare do more without a clear signal. I didn't say anything so I ended up feeling physically relaxed but a fairly frustrated. He went out to the shops soon afterwards and I wondered why I hadn't told him what I'd wanted. I think it had all been a bit intense and out of control.

He returned having bought me flowers! That made me feel a bit weepy, a bit guilty, but also excited again. We kissed some more, which felt lovely. Sadly, we had to go out to lunch and he's out with friends tonight. At least we've not fallen out with each other. But somehow yet again I'm frustrated. I'm sure he is too, but he's meant to be frustrated!

Sal

SubPeter, Powerocket, iome343 and 7 others like this.
  4. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    5:40 PM
    @longtallsally It is an interesting dynamic. I’m sure he was only trying to be helpful. Don’t beat yourself up over it. It happened and can’t be changed by wishing it undone.

On the bright side, he followed your instructions and he didn’t try to masturbate when the cage was off. If nothing else that’s validation that he loves and respects you as his Domme and Keyholder.

As for your sexual frustration, leave the strapon out for him to find when he returns with a note that his services are required. :oops: I’m sure he’ll take the hint. And don’t feel guilty for loving it.

anasyrma likes this.
  5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    I only touch her key when she hands it to me to unlock. Occasionally I’ll fondle it and playfully pretend to take it off her neck at which point she says “and just what do you think you’re doing?” And I say nothin, just checking. Followed by a “you haven’t earned my pussy yet” or “why would I do that?” Or just a laugh.

I have no idea where the spare is, to be honest she might have even forgot where she hid it.

6. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    You may want to revisit that rule in time because, to me, it sort of implies that what you're doing is a game (ie, you don't play games when you're angry), whereas if the cage is a lifestyle, you don't drop your lifestyle just because you're angry. I think you'll find that most long-timers here don't need to unlock when there's a disagreement.

Chaste Bear and bondinchas like this.
  7. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Back on a more even keel this morning. We were just chattting in bed about nothing very special. Out of the blue he said he was beginning to feel a bit desperate again, "especially after yesterday". He said that when I'd said we'd have to remove the cage and he had to drop his trousers, his stomach had tied itself into a knot. I put my hand on his cage and asked if he was very desperate. He said yes and I think he expected me to unlock him. Instead, I tried to react as if he'd just told me he'd had a pay rise or something. "Oh, that's great news! i'm so pleased" etc. He looked disappointed but had to see the funny side.

I really felt like being filled, preferably by him but I knew he'd come very quickly. That would normally be fine as we'd just have another go an hour or two later but he was going out for the day so that wasn't going to work. Next best was have to have him use Dora - (the dildo, ugh horrible word). He had to warm it up, which broke the moment a bit. It felt nice, but somehow not quite what I needed - a bit mechanical. After a while, I knew it wasn't going to work, I patted the top of his head and he reacted instantly. I've been thinking about how oral sex really has got so much better over the last months. It's partly that he's taken the time to understand me better, quite a lot that I understand myself better so he gets better feedback, and partly that his tongue and lips (eek, I can't believe I'm saying this) are probably fitter? It's not so much the pressure but the stamina maybe? I mean there are muscles in his mouth, and they've had more exercise. I think this is one area where the captions have got it right.

Much less frustrated now but still feeling that I want to be filled by him. Sigh.

Sal

SubPeter, Open2njoy, anasyrma and 8 others like this.
  8. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    I really felt like being filled, preferably by him ???,
    Did you ever tell him that.

longtallsally likes this.
  9. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Yes I did, when I told him that I thought he should have a go with Dora. But I didn't have to spell out why it wouldn't work with him today, other than saying that I knew he had to go out so he wouldn't be around in a couple of hours. He knew what that meant. I do really love that when he's been locked he comes very quickly inside me and I love it even more that I can tip him over the edge even faster by asking him to 'come for me now'. But I don't really like doing that unless we know we can do it again in an hour or two when it can be more satisfying. Sal

10. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    I just had a phone call with Laura, mostly about her cat and pets in general, but of courseshe asked about how things were going with the Project. I mentioned that I was feeling a bit frustrated about not having had proper sex (I hate the term 'PIV' but might have to start using it). I told her about having wanted to this weekend but how I'd resisted because I knew he would come very quickly and that we wouldn't have the chance to be together for another go later in the day when he would be able to last longer. Then she asked me a couple of difficult questions.

She asked how I feel about having conditioned him to come so quickly. I said I really like it - I find it flattering and I love that he's out of control and that I can tip him even faster by asking him to 'come for me now'. She asked how I think hee feels about it and I said that he finds it exciting that I can have that effect on him but a bit humiliated that he can't last, but loves having another session later in the day. She asked whether, by always having PIV sex again a few hours later, we'd got into a routine? I said it was a routine we both enjoyed. She asked what would happen if I allowed him to come very quickly in the usual way, but then, perhaps just once in a while, didn't allow him the follow up later on. I said that he'd probably be upset and frustrated, and that I'd be frustrated too.

Laura said that I might find other ways to deal with my frustration, at least temporarily. She asked what would happen if a couple of hours later, when he was fully expecting PIV sex, that I just asked him to warm Dora? She said she was thinking of this from a dommeish point of view, which might not be my agenda, but she said that in the 'dynamic' that I've described (as she put it) I held a lot of power - to make him come, to withhold what he had now come to expect and to mess with his head a bit (she counselled taking care with this bit) by having him use Dora on me. I said I might try it sometime.

She asked if he had used a strap-on with me and I said he'd found it 'confusing' and a bit overwhelming. She asked me how it had been for me and I said that if I had to have a dildo instead of him, I preferred the sensation when he just used his hands to manipulate it rather than it being strapped on. Then she asked me an odd question - if I'd ever flown a kite for long periods? I never have. She said that she hasn't either but apparently there's a sensation that kite-fliers have after a while, which makes them feel that they're up there, with the kite and flying. She said that for men, a strap-on can start to feel like the real thing if the visual and other cues were strong enough. She said that if he were to wear a strap-on, if he could watch me give it close attention with my mouth, or my hands - making a big play of adding lube - that has a very strong effect on some men. I said we had tried something similar a couple of times and it had been surprisingly fun, once I'd got over the weird-factor. She said it was an extremely dommeish, controlling thing to do and recommended that I try to stimulate all his other senses as much as possible, to compensate for him (the real him) being locked up and not feeling anything. She suggested worshipping it with comments (eg. "I love it when you're so hard for me", etc, as well as touching.

I'm on lates this week again. Off to the gym now and then work until the small hours. Time to text My Pete a few times now to let him know I care, and to keep him keen of course. <Evil grin>
    Sal

SubPeter, iome343, Powerocket and 8 others like this.
  11. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Personally, I think she is wrong if she believes that he will just start to feel like it’s his. That’s going to take a lot of imagination on his part for it to fulfill the fantasy. Instead of worshiping it etc, you should probably be a lot more blunt with it. Tell him when he’s wearing it you want him to fantasise about it being his. How it would feel if you were sucking on the real thing, how it would feel inside you… Make him fantasise about the acts while he’s using a fake one.
    His imagination could run away and you may get an unexpected explosion.

12. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    How often do the two of you have PIV? If it is a few times a month then I would suggest training him to last instead of blast. It seems your biggest frustration is the lack of on demand satisfying PIV. You haven't been to the stage many have been where the KH gets her PIV until pleased and the guy gets told that's enough before finishing. By training him to last instead, you can have him passionately as often as you like and he gets even more frustrated.

Mark Owen and longtallsally like this.
  13. Dani-Mon90

Dani-Mon90 Member

Local Time:
    11:40 PM
    I’m from Spain if you need help

14. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    I am having an Extremely Annoying Day. I work as a video editor and if there's no footage for me to edit then I'm just twiddling my thumbs. It seems I've travelled in for nothing and then doubtless the material will turn up much later and I'll be working through the night. Anyway, that's a bit off-topic! Thanks for the suggestion re lasting longer.
    When My Pete's been locked and frustrated for a while, he comes very easily. So easily in fact that I can tip him over the edge just by asking him to come for me. I like your idea of getting him to last longer, and I think he would too. But how do we do that? I tried Googling but couldn't find the answer! I'd be grateful for any advice! Sal

Mark Owen and NowIveDoneIt like this.
  15. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    With everything Laura said, maybe you could try letting him use the strap-on the first time he is getting released. Do everything she said and when you are ready, see if you can make him cum when you give the word. Also, don’t forget about the numbing gel under the condom trick!

16. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    I think it is a good idea for Pete not to know for certain whether he will have another session with you a couple of hours after his first relief one. He should not have the expectation that it will happen, only that it might happen, or it might not. It keeps him on his toes so to speak.

longtallsally and Rectrix like this.
  17. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    I feel ya, I am in finance- we like to call it the fire drill. No call backs, emails or anything going on and then BAM- word gets out you are free and everyone wants to talk at the same time. That's why I only leave messages for 3 clients at a time so too many don't call back at once. I'm sure many businesses are similar.

Everyone is different so 'project' will be the perfect term for it. For most men lasting longer involves the 3 P's- practice, pace and pauses. You may have to start out unlocking him a lot more and trying to make a go 3 or 4 times in a week. I know it goes against what a lot of this site is about- long lockups, but you have a purpose here. Instead of working him up to come fast tell him to not come, to hold off and if he is close to stop or pull out and wait until he calms down. Usually when I do that I can go for as long as my wife wants. Understand that in the beginning he may have accidents (you can limit them to ruins if he pulls out) and the PIV may not be everything you want (he may have to quit after a few minutes or go too slow) but you are training him and all new recruits have a difficult phase you need to work through.

Two other things that should help are kegals (have him practice both squeezing and pushing) and a cock ring (they typically help a guy last longer, and stay hard which probably doesn't apply here). Once it becomes frequent enough he should get better and better. That is when you can back off that frequency if you would like. He still only gets to come when you want, and he will be even more frustrated.

18. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    Tell him you’d like him to learn to be able to last longer. Edging him while reminding him not to cum without your permission might be one way because it’s the same way you got him to cum on demand.

19. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    I've been thinking about this too. How about a new thread @NowIveDoneIt what's the advice?

20. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    See 2 posts above you...

21. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Saw as soon as I posted. Lol

22. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    I think I've just realised I don't actually know what I want. I really do enjoy it when he can't help himself - I enjoy the feeling of him not being in control. I also like the suggestions that I should surprise him now and then by ensuring that the second session a couple of hours later doesn't necessarily happen every time. On those second sessions he does last long enough, so I think i will just leave things as they are for the moment. I wouldn't want to lose that immediate reaction. On the other hand, if I could command him either way, as I please, that would be fun... Sal

iome343, SubPeter, anasyrma and 6 others like this.
  23. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    If you figure that one out please let me know, pronto...

24. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    The one thing that we know is that you have it under control now it’s just the matter of you fine tuning what you want

25. Siri

Siri Active member

Finland
    Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    Use dice, make it random.

littleguy3 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice