Chastity as jewelry

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Billus, Jul 28, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    I recently had a discussion with someone on the subject of chastity without any fetish aspect. I mentioned that many times over the years, I've worn a chastity device as body jewelry, and thought of it as such. Not because of anyone else, just because I liked the way it looked on me. It gave me a better image of myself, even if nobody saw it on me.

Has anyone else ever worn a device just for looks?

2. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    9:12 PM
    I do consider it jewelry, but have never worn a cage solely for decorative purposes.

Do you think there's an interest in fancier appearing cages? ...In contrast to what I consider industrial design of most models.

3. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    I consider it functional jewelry and so does my mistress. Look of the cage is important to my mistress, she disliked my HTv2 when we first started and she never wanted to see it. When it was time to progress to a new cage I wanted to go with steel. I had several pictures of steel cages to show mistress before ordering so she could pick one she liked the best.
    I really do like the way mine looks on me. Except for a 3 + month break I had to take that ended just recently mine is worn 24/7. I felt strange not having it on and ironic as this will sound, I didn't like the way I looked without it on. So I think that even if I didn't have someone I was wearing it for I'd probably be inclined to wear it anyway. :)

4. RangerCuck

RangerCuck Long term member

Local Time:
    If one wears it as jewelry rather than for an actual enforcement purpose, I'd expect to start seeing them on nude beaches. I spend a lot of time at Haulover Beach in Miami, and I'm surprised I have not seen anyone walking around with a cage on (There may have been people with cages on lying on the beach, but there's no way to see all of them).

Inksters and Job Joseph like this.
  5. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    I wonder if you aren't seeing them on the beach over concerns with sand fouling up the lock or locking mechanism. ;)

Queensbitch likes this.
  6. RangerCuck

Local Time:
    I suppose that might be it for a couple of people or so, but I suspect it has more to do with the embarrassing nature of being the first to openly wear a cage on a public beach. lol There was some thread I saw last year somewhere wherein a person had asked about whether it was acceptable to wear a cage on a nude beach (specifically). It was pretty much shot down as unnecessarily provocative (though it's quite common to see people with PAs and wearing cockrings on such beaches).

7. Goddess Gaia

Goddess Gaia Looking for a Good boy in Phildelphia
    Verified Female

Healing the world with Love
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    Have any of you seen penis jewelry? Fancy glans rings, crowns, and delicate ornamental chains. Gives a new meaning to the "family jewels". I love them and will absolutely get some for my future knight. He can wear it over his cage.
    I know a lot of men think their pieces are ugly or useless. They're not. You should stand tall and be proud of what God gave you-even if I have to wrap a string a pearls around it to convince you.

And of course, they sell ornaments for a Lady's jewels as well.
    <3

8. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Jewelry with a very definite practical purpose for us too. Neither of us wear wedding rings so the cage also has a special symbolic value for me.

Yes indeed. My wife has a silver clit clip with 'jewels' which looks great on special occasions.

9. RangerCuck

Local Time:
    And let's don't forget the ubiquitous butt jewels. :D

10. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I’ve decorated my Glans Armor 2 using the special screw that Mark @MaleChastityNow made me. See below

The through hole was designed for a numbered cable seal for high security, but we got some straight barbells and gemmed beads to add decoration.

Well polished jewelry grade stainless steel does look very nice.

I haven’t been brave enough to wear this nude in public though.

59FB9864-40E3-463A-9FB4-27F665B9EF5E.jpeg 1A1700C1-517B-47B3-BA29-D1C45C6EA0A2.jpeg

Here’s a better shot of the finish quality of high polished 316 (jewelry grade) stainless steel in better lighting. It’s really hard to photograph!

My wife’s full embrace of chastity finally “clicked” once we got high quality custom stainless devices.

In that way the cherished, precious and valued aspects of jewelry come into play. Not “costume jewelry” like earlier “toys”

6437C280-D312-4940-A19A-96B54F07C1F4.jpeg
    A36E15A7-B954-4B85-9AD2-7114E046A843.jpeg

Burn_e, ozzy-one, Inksters and 7 others like this.
  11. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I was asked about my device once in the changing room of a gym in a hotel
    Rather than get into it in depth .. I explained it was a piece of body jewellery my gf had bought and I wear it to honour her. Which shut him up and I guess stumped him.

12. Goddess Gaia

Goddess Gaia Looking for a Good boy in Phildelphia
    Verified Female

Healing the world with Love
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    Perfect response!

13. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:12 AM

Not really. I do totally get what you’re saying though. Penises look better and more presentable in a chastity cage.

14. Abstraction

Abstraction Force of nature
    Verified Female

big brain
    Local Time:
    I like the look of the cage, especially with a solid sleeve - nice and sleek. Not keen on plastic - it looks homemade and rather flimsy. But a neat piece of metal over the most sensitive part of the body is exciting: hard on soft, forceful over submissive.

I also find fake piercings interesting - but I would never do the real thing. :eek:

Job Joseph, Rectrix and anasyrma like this.
  15. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    6:12 PM
    I love the idea of a metal chastity device that looks soft and feminine.
    A secure but comfortable metal cage designed to look less like a cage and more like a piece of jewelry would probably climb right to the top of my wish list. I like the look of the Evotion Bijou in steel (with the right filigree patterns), it's a great step in the direction I'm hoping for.

16. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    When you say that you would never do the real thing, does that apply only to you, or to both of you?

17. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I can see how a nice cage would also serve as a decorative touch. Jewelry can be used to make things prettier or more attractive, and in my mind a caged cock is much more appealing than one that is left hanging,

18. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    I couldn't agree more.
    My problem is that most of the current cages I've seen come across (to me at least) as somewhat masculine.

19. HT89

HT89 Long term member

Engineer
    Cornwall
    Local Time:
    I wear a HT V2 my KH for me.
    Beforehand I wouldn't walk or sit in the house naked while going about my business .
    While locked away I frequently do, I like the look on me and feel it adds to me like a piece of jewellery

Not always sexual is it! :)

Job Joseph and Goddess Gaia like this.
  20. Abstraction

Abstraction Force of nature
    Verified Female

big brain
    Local Time:
    Both of us. We're terrified of needles.

21. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    and me. :eek:

22. 92313_Guy

92313_Guy New member

Local Time:
    Didn't say anything to the wife, but put on my CB cage before we left for the nude beach. Once there, I set up our area, got her settled in her chair and magazine, then stripped and sat in my chair. After about 15 minutes, I hear her say my name in a surprised and not pleased way. Then, 'really.....' . I just said, "what?'. Her comment was, at the beach???? I said why not? I have worn my bright chrome cock and ball ring at the beach and have added a second ring just on my cock a few times. So I figured, they are just body jewelry why wouldn't my cage.
    I took a long walk alone on the beach wearing my cage. Lots of looks but only 1 comment.
    When I got back from my walk, she asked if I had enjoyed myself and I said I had. She asked me to remove my cage, as she was not comfortable in that setting with me wearing it.

But, another night recently, I commented how I wanted to go to the beach and take a walk in my cage. She agreed.
    We drove to a regular beach and she said go ahead. I stripped down to just a longer shirt, my cage, and tennis shoes; walked down to the beach, took off my shirt, and went for a walk. It was around 9PM so the only people on the beach was 2 couples near the entrance area and a group of people sitting in a small cave with a camp fire. I walked within visible distance to all, then put my shirt back on to the car. As I walked past one of the couple I heard the girl say to the guy, look what he's wearing (which was just my cage and shoes). I saw him turn and he said something but I could not hear what he said. She said, COOL!!!!!
    Whore the cage all the way home and for the first time all night, all of the next day and night, and until I took a shower the next day. It was the longest I had ever been locked to this point and was wonderful.
    While the wife is OK we me wearing it on the week-ends, she not ready for a day at work yet....

23. Maddie Mae

Verified Female

Litigator
    United States, Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    In the summer of 2018 I decided that I wanted to test the waters by having PK openly wear his device while on clothing optional beaches. I did this for a few reasons. Some of the more relevant ones where; 1. build his confidence and esteem, 2. reinforce our relationship, 3. display how proud of him I am for his acceptance and support of our FLR+ lifestyle, 4. Fulfill my desire to show him and our relationship off (a bit selfish on my part, I know). PK was not overly enthused with the prospects, but said he would try and support it.

Our main summer beach is Gunnison Beach (clothing optional). We started by setting up near the back of the large beach away from the main crowd to help build his confidence. Each visit that first year (2018) we moved closer to the shore and people on the beach, until we were right in the mix of folks enjoying the sun and surf. PK's confidence grew and no longer embarrassed to been seen by others. Yes there were plenty of comments, but surprisingly most were positive. Many inquiries and enjoyable chats too. Then there were the trolls that just wanted to be mean and try to spew their humiliation on him (of which I will not stand for). We learned to ignore them.

This year (2019) we went to Mexico (Jan), Florida (Haulover and Blind Creek Beaches in March), then to Gunnison during the summer. All of them PK has been completely nude and the device in full view of others. We take walks up and down the beach, swim in the ocean, and lay out in the warm sun (we both love a good tan...lol). In fact we did meet two other couples while on Gunnison who are active in the lifestyle and now keep in contact with them.

I say all this because I believe in todays changing world acceptance of peoples differences is becoming more normal. Perfect....no, getting better....yes. Especially on nude or clothing optional settings where almost all the people who indulge are open minded and of the "different strokes for different folks" mentality. Provided it is not lewd or lascivious.

I have shared a few of our beach photographs in the two gallery albums I created here at CM if you care to view them.

The whole adventure as strengthened our love for each other and our relationship beyond comprehension.

This has not been an issue for us, including no issues with ocean salt water complications.

24. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    This sounds wonderful! And you give good advice on how to ease into it. I’m hopeful for us. Someday I want to follow this path.

Mash2214 and Maddie Mae like this.
  25. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree! Would like to see some more feminine cages available.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice