Being uncareful of what I wish for...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bondinchas, Mar 4, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    While I have been doing chastity for many years (more than five but lost track), I've always desired long term denial. Over the past couple of years we normally manage periods of 2, 3 or 4 weeks, but inevitably one thing after another tended to get in the way, everything from getting blood poisoning to her insisting on PIV... but recently I've had some success.

My latest device, a Red Chili cage I bought last year, is extremely comfortable and is the first device that I can keep clean in without having to remove it. So much so, that I'm now on a "personal best" time for being continuously locked up without even an "admin break", having been locked up since 30th January.
    It's also the first time that I've been through a complete calendar month without an erection or orgasm, but I have no one to celebrate it with as my Significant Other has gone abroad for a week as she frequently has to do.

My hormones are running high from being denied for so long, and reading threads and posting here this afternoon, Just now I decided to send her some SMS Messages...
    I haven't had a reply yet, unlike me she doesn't act impulsively, she likes to think things through and knowing her I may never get a specific response until the day I ask!

Screenshot_20180304-184355.png

2. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    she has just replied...
    "Don't worry, I will just think of your list of repair jobs: porch, patio, chicken run, greenhouse, shed, gardenhouse. xxxxxxx"

I'm not sure how long it'll take me, but some of it is weather dependent, so it's going to take weeks, maybe months. One thing I can be sure of, when she makes a promise, she keeps it.

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:53 AM
    make sure you take your time ;). No rushing the jobs lol

bondinchas and GripOfChaos like this.
  4. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Given the weather and lengthy list, consider yourself lucky She hasn't come up with due dates to get it all done. In the business world, missing deadlines means penalties. At least you get all the time you need, so far......:rolleyes: Perhaps an extra week of lock up for each jobo_O due date missed....

guest 2942 likes this.
  5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    chances are that is the list, part one...

6. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    My lovely lady is just starting to really appreciate the benefits of my chastity, she gets regular foot massages that she loves, and she is in the kitchen far less than she used to be. Last year she couldn't last more than 2 or 3 weeks without wanting to unlock me for PIV, even with regular oral, but since the new year she doesn't seem to want piv as often, maybe my oral is getting better, or she's noticing the difference while I'm locked up for longer? I certainly am.

There's no end date or time limits set yet. She's still very vanilla and still more democratic than dominant, finding her feet with being in charge. She's slowly becoming more confident and starting to make more decisions. I always try desperately not to top from the bottom, so while I could throw lots of ideas her way, I prefer to wait until opportune moments to add new suggestions. We're currently on a longest duration with no end date set, she's not sure how long it's going to be, and neither am I. That feels both fantastic and scary. Every week or so she teases me with "it might be months or even years", so I'm going with the flow, loving the uncertainty and the sensations of being completely chaste for so long. She can be very stubborn at times, and enjoys it when she is! so that aspect of her might be interesting in the future.
    Progress is slow but steady, I think that suits us both, by introducing things very slowly, it not only gives her time to understand, accept and adjust to each new little thing, but it also means that my lock up time is tending to be extended just by the slowness of the process. While we don't have an end date, there's no reason yet for me to introduce penalty times for naughtiness!

7. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    A couple of days ago I took my wife to the airport, she's on another of her trips away, this time it's a little longer, 2 weeks instead of her usual 3 or 4 days.

On the way she asks out of the blue "do you have an emergency key?"
    "No", I replied, "I used to have one, but that was for the other padlock. Both of the keys for this lock are on the keyring you've hidden".
    "Oh yes." she says, with a tiny hint of a smile escaping.

But nothing more. The conversation ended as quickly as it started, it felt normal, yet very final. I think we both felt that we've just passed a threshold, she likes me being locked, it amuses her, and she has lots of benefits with the disadvantages becoming less and less significant for her. She knows that in an emergency I'm capable of easily breaking the lock, this is the first time she verbally acknowledged that I have no means of getting out without her knowing, and it felt she was more than happy with the situation. She's not naturally dominant, before she always expressed concern at my safety, and wanted my agreement for everything she did, this time she just felt content and I could see she was happy that she was in control.

I've not been continuously locked for this long before, and certainly not while being totally unable to get access to the key. When she arrives back I will have doubled my previous record, but I'll be wrong if I think she might unlock me when she does. Now that chastity feels normal between us, she often teases me that she might keep me locked for "months or years", she no longer refers to days or weeks. I installed a day counter app on her mobile for her, and I can tell when she's checked how long it's been. Last year I proposed a programme building up to a year in chastity. Apart from the teasing, (even though of the two of us she's the "planner") she hasn't explicitly said, but I'm convinced now that she's considering taking me all the way to a full year.

47 days and counting... (is it any easier if you don't count days? - probably not!)

8. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    Yesterday was day 69 of my lockup, I had planned to celebrate it appropriately, but my sweet wife has a rotten cold and so any thought of that has remained just that... a thought only.

Life can be cruel sometimes.

9. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    My lovely wife returned from another of her weeks away yesterday evening, and when we went to bed she said, "I'm going to let you out now, but just for this evening. I'll lock you up again in the morning". It was my 76th day of continuous lockup, I won't go into details but the resulting orgasm from the session we had, I immediately nominated as a candidate for my personal 'hall of fame'.

As we were settling down she again asked me "You don't really want to be let out do you?" Those of you who follow my posts will know that I've been gradually encouraging my lovely wife to keep me locked up for longer and longer, and as I've mentioned in the
    Hot things your KH have said to you thread, she's recently asked me that a few times.
    "I'm quite enjoying being locked up" I replied. "Ok" she says, "I'll lock you up in the morning. It might be for a very long time. A year? Or longer?"

I know she'll want to occasionally have full sex, it's usually that reason why I ever get unlocked, but in the past she has never locked me up again straight after. This time it was obvious that my normal state from now on will be locked up, and I'm only going to be unlocked when she needs me to be unlocked! We've gone permanent. And I've fallen deeper in love.

When we woke up this morning I had the most intense morning wood. We had a little cuddle as we often do on waking, but she wouldn't let me make love to her again, not even to give just her an orgasm as I often do. She made it very clear, sex was off limits. She said "Come on, let's lock you up", and after 10 seconds ... "You'd better go and wash in cold water".
    I did, coming back having managed to get the base ring on, but after having been confined for so long, my erection was taking advantage of it's freedom. Failing to subdue it enough to get the cage on, and as she had to get ready to go to work, she disappeared into the bathroom and I went downstairs as I always to to lay the table for breakfast for her. Usually it's laid the same way but this morning there was one extra thing at her place. Next to her cutlery I placed the padlock and key like they were just another piece of breakfast tableware.

Previously we had always used chores and tasks around the house for me to complete as my 'merits' to gain release. I'm currently redecorating the porch on the house, which isn't quite finished but it was the current 'job to do'. While we ate breakfast she said "I shouldn't really have unlocked you, you haven't finished the porch. You'll have to finish it before you're unlocked again". Now, that job will only take me a few days, a week at the most, so I felt a little disappointed, but then she says "And before you get released, you'll also have to have £x in your bank account!" She knows I'm working on a project that should earn me that sum, but it's going to take some time, somewhere between Summer 2019 and Summer 2020.
    So what she's really saying is forget about getting released for a while, it IS going to be a long time!

When we finished eating breakfast, I cleared the table, and she had her usual lighthearted moans about having to go to work herself, offering to have sex with me all day if I phoned her work to say she was sick. She picked up the padlock, unzipped my trousers and locked me up. Now, nothing was very different to how it had happened previously, but I noticed lots of subtle little differences; She had had a huge grin all through breakfast, it was her who unzipped me, previously she always waited for me to do that, she didn't fumble with the padlock as she often does, my cage went on like she was catching a rat in a drainpipe. It felt like she meant it, and that she was really, I mean REALLY, enjoying it.

Looking back over recent weeks, it's obvious to me now that she planned this, wanted to make sure I was comfortable with the idea, then implemented it. The thing is, we've reached this point so slowly, gradual step by gradual step, and it all feels absolutely right and natural for us.

Narciso, Giveitup, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  10. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Things seem to be going very well for you both. Congratulations.

11. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    The growth of your wife's authority and enjoyment is aspirational fire us all. The prospect of a year-long lock up without erection definitely fits in the "be careful what you ask for" category. Bravo you you both.

bondinchas likes this.
  12. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    Just pulling those earlier posts into this thread as they complete the story of her making her decision...

3 August:
    17 August:

Rectrix likes this.
  13. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I think the headfuck of not knowing when or even IF an erection or even an orgasm might be next allowed is better than knowing for sure that there will be even if it is with a ball-park when.

bondinchas and Rectrix like this.
  14. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    We went away for a 'city break' last week, she decided she wanted me unlocked for the trip, so I spent a week of feeling quite strangely naked without my cage on. We made love every night in our hotel, but except for once, the sex was the same as if I were still caged.

At breakfast on the first morning back at home she asked me to reset her day counter on her mobile phone... which was her way of saying time to put my cage on again.
    Giving me a squeeze, she says "How long shall I keep you locked this time?"
    She then answered her question herself, "I know! How about until I retire!"

She's a woman of few words when it comes to discussing sex, and I know she'll want to unlock me when she really wants sex herself. She was laughing as she said it, but as she is more than 10 years away from retirement age she's effectively confirmed that my normal state from now on will be permanently locked up.

Robinoh, Rectrix and New to cage like this.
  15. prien2

prien2 Active member

California
    Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    Great hearing about your relationship. If the only time she unlocks you is for PIV, maybe you should consider toys... that is if you want to remain locked for longer periods.

16. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    I've hinted at toys quite a few times... but she's taking her time (and she has and uses plenty!)
    At this stage of the game it's not what I want any more, it's completely her decisions, something I have freely given to her.
    I want her to really feel that she owns my chastity, she's always been hesitant about initiating anything to do with sex, so I've self-imposed that I won't top from the bottom, I've already told her that if I ask her to unlock me she's to say "No", and she's slowly, gradually, making more of the decisions and coming up with her way of doing things. I'm really enjoying our journey, it's slow, I have no idea where our destination will be, but it's always progressing, and hey, there's scenery on the way!

17. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    Great story!!

18. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I love this, I think I'll borrow it!

19. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    Well, as it's Christmas eve, I thought I'd say thank you to my lovely keyholder wife for a wonderful year. I've been locked up for 295 days so far this year. We started seriously with permanent chastity on the last day of January, and I've only had 3 periods unlocked since, a three week and a 10 day period where we were away from home she just didn't want me wearing it while we were away, and a few days around my birthday. I've had just 11 orgasms all year.

I think my wife was planning for me to be unlocked for her use for a couple of days over Christmas while she's off work, but I'm really not sure. I've just sent her this image by email, she's a very private person so I might not even know when she's read it, I wonder what her thoughts will be, or if she'll change her mind about unlocking me? I'll let you know what happens...

xmas.thankyou.U.jpg

rubberboy58, locked_top and Rectrix like this.
  20. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Wow so great to seeing so many women lock up their men.

My friend and I were chatting and I said I have always wanted to do a year. She asked how long I’ve done and I told her the longest was a month. So she said starting now you’ll stay locked and not cum for 4 months.

I thought that was odd and asked why. She said it’s 1/3 a year. We then discussed a penalty if I don’t do it. So tomorrow will be one week.

So far so good but I too am a victim of careful what you wish for.

Chaste J., Rectrix and bondinchas like this.
  21. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    Well, I didn't get to the big 300 days this year...
    On Christmas Eve I told her I had reached 295 days during 2018, and just another 5 days would make it 300. "Oh!" she said, "That's a lot. Shall we try to make it 400 next year!". As it happened, she was planning to have use of me over the Christmas break so I had a week unlocked, it felt strange and longer than a week.
    Last night, after we had a drink to bring in the New Year (she gets giggly after just a couple) she asked: "Do you really want to be locked up for a whole year?"
    Ten minutes later we were tucked up in bed with her snapping the lock shut again...

kellysbitch, Rectrix and Chaste J. like this.
  22. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    8:53 AM
    I know the feeling of not knowing for sure where things are heading.
    I have just completed healing and stretching from having my PA. Yesterday before leaving for a friends house for New Years we got a play session in, this time was different where she never stroked me at all while she was getting a few orgasms of her own. Once she felt satisfied she told me to get locked up and bring her the keys before we can go to the party. We have discussed several times a goal of a year locked several times before. Sounds like she is ready now to break records of continuous lockup’s now. Providing no health issues to prevent it, the next planned consideration of using the key is at our anniversary which is in the middle of May.

kellysbitch and Chaste J. like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice