1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are there actually any submissives here?

Discussion in 'The Tower' started by Mistress Lucy, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Mistress Lucy

Mistress Lucy L-u-c-y
    Staff Member Moderator

Oxford, England
    Home Page:
    Have you ever been banned? :)

PrincessK likes this.
  2. No mistress, sorry....please forgive me I am just a silly sissy gurl that just craves attention. You are my superior and I worship you....

3. Thank you. Not being submissive but rather an alpha male in day to day life doesn't make me someone with a fetish for role play to get my sexual kicks.

ineverknew likes this.
  4. Uhh, what part is this is "submissive" Rebecca? When a Lady says she's not interested, maybe back off instead of harassing her. Gross.

5. Mistress Lucy

Mistress Lucy L-u-c-y
    Staff Member Moderator

Oxford, England
    Home Page:
    Quite!

6. I'm a lifestyle submissive in a very straight world. Life gets in the way sometimes. It's been a roller-coaster of a year.

Submissedtoher likes this.
  7. Mistress Lucy,
    As I have stated earlier in this thread I enjoy the pleasure that I can give to
    her. I love to get sexual pleasure, but I also love to make dinner, have a glass
    of wine, give her back rubs and just enjoy the time we have together . I love
    pleasing her in whatever way that I can. To me chastity shows her that she
    has me totally submitted to what she wants, not me. I think I do understand
    what you mean though . I do not try to play a game as I think some do. I hope
    you understand I would love to go to the store for you just because it pleases
    you. I would not ask for anything in return, the pleasure would be mine. I
    have told her that I love to serve her and that is what I do in any way she
    desires. It is very difficult to explain the happiness I feel when I am doing
    whatever she desires. You said in a other thread that there was one that
    did things for you just to have the pleasure to serve, that is where I am
    with the most wonderful women in the world. I hope someday you may
    find someone that is dedicated to you in the way I am dedicated to my wife.
    I hope you understand that if sex is what she desires then that is when
    sex happens.

ineverknew and Mistress Lucy like this.
  8. Feels like a bit of a fight here....

The willingness to relinquish control of one's sexual organs to another is an act of submission... ultimately one has lost a very basic animal instinct.

But whether you are submissive in other ways in life depends upon so many third party issues, it becomes very difficult to define. It becomes what you and your partner or significant others want.

Submission can take the form of a knight in shining armour, a grovelling slave, or a domestic Goddess.

I don't think it is possible to apply a submissive label that fits all.

Well that's my two pennies worth...thank you.

manintyres likes this.

9. So then you would not consider me a submissive when Mistress uses a strapon because I also enjoy the experience and definitely submissive when she makes me suck her lovers or get fucked by them. How about when she fucks me with the strapon while I am forced to suck her lover? How would I be classified at that time?

What about when she fucks me with a strapon in front of others? Does the fact I am embarrassed outweigh the pleasure of getting fucked to make me a submissive?

As for hiding the sexual pleasure, is it not nice when a sub and a dom can both be happy? Mistress loves when I cum from a strapon fucking while caged. Then she doesnt need to milk me and adds punishment time for minimal reward.

10. I'd like to think I'm a good sub to my Bride.

11. Mistress Lucy

Mistress Lucy L-u-c-y
    Staff Member Moderator

Oxford, England
    Home Page:
    I'd consider you both to be sexual fetishists.

12. Is love real?

That's the phrase that popped into my head after reading through all this. I don't mean anything specific by it though - it was just what flashed into my mind.

13. Mistress Lucy

Mistress Lucy L-u-c-y
    Staff Member Moderator

Oxford, England
    Home Page:
    True love has no expectations.

Allen1987, Mr M and vengash like this.
  14. Why does it scare me? Love.

15. Mistress Lucy

Mistress Lucy L-u-c-y
    Staff Member Moderator

Oxford, England
    Home Page:
    Strong women scare weak men.

16. A strong woman is an attractive character trait. But, can I can see how that might also be intimidating - to a fragile ego.

17. Mistress Lucy

Mistress Lucy L-u-c-y
    Staff Member Moderator

Oxford, England
    Home Page:
    You don't look like you have a fragile ego.

18. That's because I'm afraid to give it away.

19. It is possible that I agree with you! To avoid generalization: weak women annoy me.

20. didn't mean to offend anyone, please accept my unreserved apology.

21. it's as meaningful as punishing a masochist.........

22. appreciate your apology.......I like to see the women of CM treated with the respect they deserve (all women actually) - thank you

jemima likes this.
  23. I don't believe that ego is a problem if you really are submissive. My ego is just fine. I am not like a timid mouse afraid all the time. Being submissive to
    someone you love is not the same as being dominated by someone that is there just to do what you want. Being submissive is not degrading. I know
    some people like to be put down and made to feel that way. If you are afraid of strong women, than maybe that is not right for you. I admire women that
    show the fire inside and let people know it. I know I am loved by the relationship we have. There is no place I would rather be. To me I love when she
    depends on me to get things done. To be with a strong women and loved to me says that I am someone very special to her. She has told me that if she
    made enough money by herself she rather I not work anymore. Truly would you have a ego problem with that? How could that hurt my ego? I cannot
    think of any place I would rather be.

JiL likes this.
  24. That may be true, Miss Lucy, although it depends on what kind of weakness You refer to - strong women make me weak, and fuel my desire to submit and serve, and given the right circumstance I can feel confident enough to submit, is she desires my submission, which of course is never a given

25. Yeah, no.

After reading this thread the only thought that comes to mind is why must it be always so serious?

You take life that serious and you'll never get out alive. No single way of sexual expression or lack thereof is "correct", that thought is absurd.

My miss enjoys seeing my submissive enjoyment, be it sexual or not, so we stick to what keeps us happy.