Wait. This isn't about my penis?!??!!?? Jul 1, 2018

vengash was last seen:
Aug 2, 2018
    1. vengash
      vengash
      Wait. This isn't about my penis?!??!!??
    2. vengash
      vengash
      I'm getting that pervy feeling again - punishment will surely follow.
    3. vengash
      vengash
      Chastity Mansion needs a faster server - much faster. I'd be willing to pay a monthly fee for that.
    4. vengash
      vengash
      I think I'm a sexual & visual fetishist. However, I do enjoy making people happy - giving flowers or baking cookies for someone.
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.unforgivingelectricity.com
    Silicon Valley
    Electrical Engineer
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    Chinese made copy of CB6000
    I'm vengash from orgasmdenial.com. I'm a real person who likes chastity - since the 90s. Mostly, I practice solo using my own inventions and try to make my adventures entertaining to others by producing videos, photos, and writing about experiences - with a tilt toward humor.

Oh, I suppose I should say that I never use a chastity device. I go by the honor system. Besides, I'm reasonably sure you can defeat many chastity devices anyway.

That said - I have recently contacted a couple of custom manufacturers asking if they could produce a chastity device large enough to accommodate a full erection.

I believe this is how I found Chastity Mansion - Google searches for cages. This forum seemed a bit more modern compared to OrgasmDenial - so I thought I'd join and give it a whirl. Why not?

A little deeper:

I need fetish devices between intimacy. I need pain to relieve the guilt. I need to repeat these things to relieve some unconscious trauma from the past. I consider it therapy - but, you might see otherwise.

Your Role in the Chastity Lifestyle:
    • Typically, I say I'm a "switch" - because I do enjoy dominating - although I haven't done much of that at all.
    • I didn't check "Pro Domme" because I'm not making money doing that sort of thing (that's how I interpreted the meaning)
    • Yes, I'd be happy to be your key-holder if you're not incredibly needy or annoying.
    • I don't produce chastity equipment. I produce punishment machines using my hardware skills as an engineer in my real life.
    • Mostly it's Chastity combined with creative genitorture
    • Sex for me is the Punishment Pussy
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice