1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
vengash
Last Activity:
Nov 13, 2017 at 1:25 AM
Home Page:
Silicon Valley
Electrical Engineer

vengash

New Member, Male, from Silicon Valley

Chastity Mansion needs a faster server - much faster. I'd be willing to pay a monthly fee for that. Nov 9, 2017

vengash was last seen:
Nov 13, 2017 at 1:25 AM
    1. vengash
      vengash
      Chastity Mansion needs a faster server - much faster. I'd be willing to pay a monthly fee for that.
    2. vengash
      vengash
      I think I'm a sexual & visual fetishist. However, I do enjoy making people happy - giving flowers or baking cookies for someone.
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.unforgivingelectricity.com
    Silicon Valley
    Electrical Engineer
    Your Role in the Chastity Lifestyle:
    • Submissive
    • Offer keyholder service
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Producer of Chastity equipment
    Chastity Devices:
    Chinese made copy of CB6000
    I'm vengash from orgasmdenial.com. I'm a real person who likes chastity - since the 90s. Mostly, I practice solo using my own inventions and try to make my adventures entertaining to others by producing videos, photos, and writing about experiences - with a tilt toward humor.

Oh, I suppose I should say that I never use a chastity device. I go by the honor system. Besides, I'm reasonably sure you can defeat many chastity devices anyway.

That said - I have recently contacted a couple of custom manufacturers asking if they could produce a chastity device large enough to accommodate a full erection.

I believe this is how I found Chastity Mansion - Google searches for cages. This forum seemed a bit more modern compared to OrgasmDenial - so I thought I'd join and give it a whirl. Why not?

A little deeper:

I think it can be hard for a man to really give himself to a woman - open up emotionally. I can only speak for myself - but I need fetish devices between intimacy. I need pain to relieve the guilt. I need to repeat these things to relieve some unconscious trauma from the past. I consider it therapy - but, you might see otherwise.

Your Role in the Chastity Lifestyle:
    • Typically, I say I'm a "switch" - because I do enjoy dominating.
    • I didn't check "Pro Domme" because I'm not making money doing that sort of thing (that's how I interpreted the meaning)
    • Yes, I'd be happy to be your key-holder if you're not incredibly needy or annoying.
    • I don't produce chastity equipment. I produce punishment machines using my hardware skills as an engineer in my real life.