Too much fantasy

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by 613CuckLock, Oct 11, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    2:31 PM
    The thing about kinks is that it's really hard sometimes to tell the difference between fantasy, truth, and fiction.

There are plenty of true events that I wouldn't share here, because they're way too crazy to be believable. And a few times people have posted stories that I can strongly relate to (having experienced similar), only to have people suggest that the stories are fake.

On the other hand, there have been accounts that pop up from time to time that are just ... outlandish. I'm not saying fake, but just really, really hard to believe, so the bull-shit detectors go wild. And every single post that they made was even crazier than the last.

But it's the internet. What do we expect?

2. Zapper46

Zapper46 New member

Local Time:
    7:31 PM

boi paul likes this.
  3. Zapper46

Zapper46 New member

Local Time:
    Perhaps the Internet is not for you

boi paul likes this.
  4. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I’ve said it before. But I usually only share th8ngs I’ve done if it’s relevant to a thread or particular comment as like you said many wouldn’t believe some of the amazing things I’ve done.

boi paul and true42 like this.
  5. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    It's all relative. Younger, vanilla me wouldn't believe most of what older me does on a regular basis, and I'm tame compared to many around here. I try to keep an open mind.

6. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    I think this almost every day. Sal

boi paul, bondinchas and true42 like this.
  7. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    My wife said something like this just yesterday morning! She never believed we would ever have the emotional and sexual intimacy that we have now. She doesn't go as far as you ladies do, but she doesn't need to because she's getting everything she wants.

8. sissy_kendle

sissy_kendle very smooth member

Californian in Scotland, Europe
    Local Time:
    Still ❤️ this reply xx

boi paul likes this.
  9. laohuboy

laohuboy Active member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    This has been an interesting thread, on what is already an interesting community.

So much so, after being a part of this community for a short while now - I decided to create my own journal on the relevant board;

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...y-name-is-lhb-and-i-have-a-locked-cock.52040/

Not sure what I will write, what style or how frequently - but it will be honest and true, and therefore probably rather boring, but there you go.

Very much welcome any suggestions that might make interesting to read.

boi paul and bondinchas like this.
  10. CuriousHusband91941

Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    New here. My wife and I are in and out of practicing male chastity. I only have one working device right now but have not worn it in months. Hopefully that changes
    I have frequented ourhotwives for a while but that is more open marriage material than male chastity.

boi paul likes this.
  11. EZboy

EZboy Member

Local Time:
    Everyone is on their own journey.
    And every journey has struggle.
    But just go to the several "Captions" threads, and if they talk like that, then probably it is just a fantasy post.

boi paul and Ma'at Rebekah like this.
  12. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't see that at all. Are some things fake. Of course. Heck we get fake every day from national news. Is this site filled with fake.? No. Maybe if you are reading some thread that may scream fake from the outset and it's the kind of thread I ignore withoutAaa

boi paul likes this.
  13. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't see that at all. Are some things fake. Of course. Heck we get fake every day from national news. Is this site filled with fake.? No. Maybe if you are reading some thread that may scream fake from the outset and it's the kind of thread I ignore without reading.

Perhaps your complaining that we have different definitions of chastity. That seems true. There are those that lock up for a day or two, and continue on with their lives after. There are those who practice with their wife where they lock up long term, but still screw around with their wives. Then there are those who are into m/s or d/s lifestyles. All different. Doesn't mean it's fake

boi paul and Ma'at Rebekah like this.
  14. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    The following is a profile of a 46 year old lady on the Chaster.app website.

"Genetic female I also wear a tollyboy fga200 I have been in it since I turned 18 I wear it 24/7 the only times I get out is for cleaning medical and waxing"

https://chaster.app/user/Anya

So 28 years in a TollyBoy FGA/200 female chastity belt. Did that belt even exist 28 years ago? I asked her if she had kids and she basically said she "hasn't bothered" with finding partners. Yeah. Right. Seems like pure hogwash. This is just some dude projecting a fantasy of his.

boi paul and John like this.
  15. cagedhubby-RD

cagedhubby-RD Locked Huby

Operations Manager / Head Buyer
    USA, Pinckney, Michigan
    Local Time:
    I just joined and so far I have enjoyed the website. However, I too am looking for real conversations. Not fantasy.

boi paul, adamjc1161 and LeCouple like this.
  16. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    There's plenty of real on this site. The Journals section is good. You can also start private messages.

boi paul and cagedhubby-RD like this.
  17. adamjc1161

adamjc1161 Active member

Local Time:
    I believe the longer those of us are in chastity, the easier it is to spot fake postings.

boi paul, Landyladvein and tomf_22033 like this.
  18. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I know.
    I just wish people would put the fiction in the fiction section. I don’t get the appeal of trying to pass it off as reality.

boi paul, Slave-boy and LeCouple like this.
  19. JamesD

JamesD Active member

Local Time:
    This is an interesting thread. Often the things we fantasise over are also the things that we most deeply need to process, in terms of guilt, fear and counter-balance. I'd actually guess that most people who fetishise chastity are also the same people who are most scared by it.

By actually exploring a fantasy, we usually learn about ourselves in the way we need to.

boi paul likes this.
  20. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    Yeah, don't know if it's scared as much as seriously curious. All things bdsm fall there and chastity is part of that. Wrt chastity, being locked, it is definitely worth it from the perspective of exploration. Speaking for myself, I've learned a bunch. Much more than I thought I would. I thought it would be fun and all. I didn't figure it would border on profound. Retention, same thing. I've been living my life happily oblivious to these things.

Now pain and punishment is a whole new piece. My wife and I do not go there. I'd like to. The sense I get is it's a bridge too far. I could get her to tickle me but deliver real pain? Bring me to the verge of tears? I want that, but that's asking a lot of a spouse. Maybe that's a topic for a whole new post, but seems to me, bdsm is something that needs to be initiated and desired by the top. The bottom has no say. Can't even suggest it. I've dropped some hints, like I might need to be taught a lesson. She doesn't pick it up. So there it lies

boi paul, littleguy3 and JamesD like this.
  21. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    Hot take:
    This is completely false. In a real BDSM relationship, the bottom is, at its very core, the one in charge. The bottom relies on the top to punish them and push their limits but the top is subject to the whim of those limits. If a limit is pushed too far and the safeword is forced, that is not only an irreparable scar on the relationship but may signify the end of it, which neither party wants. THe dom initiates things and subjects the submissive to tease, torment and torture only because they know that their sub likes it.

boi paul and gold_member like this.
  22. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    Yeah, of course, but my point was more about a bottom saying, "give me punishment". That just seems odd for the receiver to ask for the top to deliver it. The other way, of course, the bottom has the ability to say enough. My point was that yeah, sometimes I want to submit. But that is contradictory. I want to submit by telling you what you need to do. Doesn't sound like submission. If I feel I need help in learning some lesson, I'd like to suggest some repercussions. But that doesn't seem right.

I can actually give a real life example. I picked my wife up last night from a conference she attended for the weekend. I was happy to see her. Told her that, and that I missed her. Today, we were walking around in a farmers market, and my wife says she was unhappy that I didn't ask her how the conference went for her. Sure, I didn't. I should have. It's not out of some disconnection that I didn't, rather I was focused on other things, I suppose even selfish things like me missing her. (although that does seem like a nice thing to say). So, yeah, I guess you could say I could use some reprogramming. My wife could potentially help that along by taking more of a dominate role in some form of punishment. But that's not how she thinks. She'd rather tell me what I did wrong and tell me again next time and the time after that assuming I don't learn how to tweak the way I think. Some punishment that goes beyond a bad-boy slap on the wrist would go a long way. Yet, I can't really suggest that. That's what I was saying.

boi paul and true42 like this.
  23. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Most vanilla wives like yours and mine prefer the carrot rather than the stick. They want you to be totally focused on their lives, accomplishments, emotions and feelings. When they feel that and know you love to be teased and denied, they'll go all in, especially when they realize you want to be the person that adores them. They'll gladly help you along with that.

I misbehaved this past week. She's seriously thinking through the consequences of that. She still wants physical attention from me. And I think she'll start teasing me again, but I'm clearly not going to get unlocked or an orgasm anytime soon. That's about as far as my vanilla wife will go with punishment. Why? Because she seriously enjoys seeing my desperation and the explosive response of my eventual release. My punishment is a punishment for both of us. Spanking me, for my vanilla wife, brings no pleasure to her, only to me. She has no interest in that.

boi paul and Aleks_ak like this.
  24. Aleks_ak

Aleks_ak Long term member

power engineer
    Russia, Trans-Baikal Territory, the city of Chita
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    our views on this topic are very similar.

boi paul likes this.
  25. Aleks_ak

Aleks_ak Long term member

power engineer
    Russia, Trans-Baikal Territory, the city of Chita
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    our views on this topic are very similar.

boi paul and littleguy3 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice