Does giving or receiving pain turn you on?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by CuriousAndy, Mar 15, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    Nope. In fact, depending on the circumstances it can be a complete turn-off. In the right situation it can be part of a very enjoyable scene, but in that case I'm getting turned on by the context (control, power, etc), not the actual inflicting of pain. We play at the mild end of the pool, though I suspect hubby would like it if I took it up a notch.

Tony80, Chris estim, MssKim and 2 others like this.
  2. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    8:51 AM
    I love receiving the pain from a good spanking or paddling. She likes to lay me across Her lap and paddle me with my caged cock leaking down between Her legs. Of course I lick it up off the floor after She makes my cheeks nice and rosy.

Lately, I’ve really started to enjoy nipple torture. Most scenes She has me with tight nipple clamps on sometimes with weights added.

stevie stevens likes this.
  3. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    2:51 PM
    That applies for us quite similiarly.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  4. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    I enjoy receiving a little (or a lot) pain. But I am limited to what my Queen doles out.

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:51 PM
    If it just playing like at a party and a man spanks me over his legs it ok cos they dont spank very hard. and not like being paddle.

6. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Yep turns me on

7. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    I love to give and receive, she no longer allows me to top though. Pain done right can create incredible levels of pleasure that I don’t believe can be reached any other way. Endorphins plus adrenaline equal, “Oh my God that’s Awesome!!!”

MSDB321 likes this.
  8. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    15-20 years ago Mistress & I did a lot of S&M activity. She has a sadistic streak (while still being caring & supportive) and wanted to train me to be a masochist. I ended up being able to take a lot more pain from her than I thought I would. I saw how much she enjoyed it. That encouraged me. I also found the endorphin/adrenaline rush to be a great a replacement for lack of orgasms because of chastity.

We haven't played like for a long time now and I'm that much older. Don't know if I could take that level any more. I do actually miss it.

Danny15, tomf_22033 and gilgal like this.
  9. Goddess Jade

Goddess Jade Humiliation Fetish Therapist.
    Verified Female

NLP MP, Fetish Therapist.
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Giving, bestowing, granting, gifting, allowing, providing, proffering and donating it.

10. Tsub

Tsub Member

USA
    Local Time:
    The anticipation of the pain excites me but once the punishment or maintenance begins I don't love the pain. However, it does reset my brain and reminds me who is in charge.

11. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i think it is ok for a little bit but it always start and hurt more and then i dont. i have not gived it to anybody so i dont know bout that bit i dont really think i wud.

Charles3451 and Jail Bird like this.
  12. Chastity lord

Chastity lord chastity lord

Sydney
    Local Time:
    10:51 PM
    Yes , my Chinese femdom Mistress loves canning my arse extremely hard up to 300 strokes . Believe me the sight of my bum is not for the faint hearted. But i absolutely love it . This is full force canning and it feels amazing.

Chris estim likes this.
  13. sissy_kendle

sissy_kendle very smooth member

Californian in Scotland, Europe
    Local Time:
    #38 sissy_kendle, Aug 12, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2023
    The FLR lifestyle that Mistress and I live is heavily influenced by feminisation, corporal punishment, and chastity.
    Both of us can enjoy the punishment in a sexual and emotional way, and the punishment can range from moderate to extremely harsh.

I knelt before Mistress and kissed her before sucking on her strap-on cock for the first time many years ago. She was clearly turned on, and during this play, Mistress orgasmed when I submitted to her cock.
    I have a lot of images on my profile that show the results of canings.

Ulex_ and TangoSub like this.
  14. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I enjoy receiving

Jail Bird likes this.
  15. WifesProperty

WifesProperty Active member

Local Time:
    I’m extremely turned on with pain. Before chastity it started when my wife and I were having sex. I would tell her to slap my balls while she was on top. She would just tap them gently and I would cum and she was left not satisfied as normal. One night she sternly told me not to cum, I couldn’t stop it and she hit them full fist hard and that was the start of it. Now I’m chastity I beg her to take the cage off and kick me in the balls. It’s exciting and such a turn on for me.

sissy_kendle likes this.
  16. 00BlueM

00BlueM Member

Data analyst
    North NJ
    Local Time:
    Depends on the type of pain, and (either way) whether my partner is enjoying the moment.

17. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    I am learning that pain can bring pleasure. Something that I still don't completely understand about myself. I suspect I am getting off on the fact that she is bringing it upon me or that its another demonstration of her power over me. Either way each time it happens my mind stays "damn that one stung, I wish she would have gone harder"

sissy_kendle likes this.
  18. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    Obviously more receiving than giving, although experiencing both helps me get more out of receiving I think.

For me too it isnt intensity of pain level but the ways it puts me my sub-space. I have been paddled and caned to a point in a session it isnt pain anymore but a zone like feeling. Same with longer bondage or low pain uncomfortable positions that start out very tolerable and increase just because of duration. Similar with estim. A steady feed of estim doesnt drive as much as random and surprise.

Random/unexpected admin of punishments and pain are much more effective on me then the level of pain too.

As you would expect reaction drives response in our scenarios. The giver tunes to how I respond. We have safe words (have never needed to you the stop word yet though) but Mistress/Wife doesnt try to see how far she can go with giving ... yet anyway.

19. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i dont really like being paddle a lot but being tell to go and fetch my strap dose make me feel excite a bit but not after i have had a lot of it. and i do see some men get punish at Lady Delias and that is scary as well for me. i rather not look really.

Charles3451 likes this.
  20. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    My wife evolved into chastity after years of practicing BDSM. At first I was the Dom and sometimes struggled with the fact I was hurting a person I loved and she kept pushing me to flog her more and harder than I was capable of doing. Over time we started to switch and eventually she became the Domme and me the sub. The one thing we did right was meeting a pro domme who taught her the correct way of flogging, belting, using a whip to cause no skin breakage and only getting things bright red.

As we evolved into full time chastity, we have included mostly just flogging into our activities. To me its not really the pain, but her control over me in every aspect. There are times when she like to be flogged and to push my buttons will tell me the only way my cage is coming off is if I make her talk. So now I can move past my boundary flogging her, she gets the pain she craves and I sometime get unlocked.

Chris estim and O2beyoursub like this.
  21. TomInAustin

TomInAustin Long term member

Local Time:
    I am not turned on by the pain but by her reaction. she loves to do some ball busting and it makes her so horny that she cums so much harder. Yin and yang

22. Lockedpeanut

Lockedpeanut Active member

Local Time:
    I enjoy receiving and my wife enjoys dishing it out otherwise it wouldn't work
    The pain from a spanking makes me feel alive and reminds me how much control she has over me
    The build up also plays a major part in the punishment mentally that is

stevie stevens and WifesProperty like this.
  23. Ulex_

Ulex_ Active member

Health and Safety
    Sussex, England
    Local Time:
    I fear pain, and my Mistress really enjoys inflicting it on me. She knows exactly how far to push me right up to the verge of me using my safe word then stopping. I don't know she manages this so consistently but she does.
    Having said that, I always want it again afterwards, it turns me on so much being so helpless and vulnerable. My caged cock dribbles furiously as I'm being caned or strapped too, and the endorphin rush is great of course, as I lay there dripping with sweat afterwards.
    Seeing how wet Mistress is afterwards as I give her her orgasms makes it all worth it of course. But when its happening it scares me and it really hurts.

O2beyoursub and M@rcellus like this.
  24. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    I like the idea of it and sometimes feel I need it. The reality is I can't take anywhere near as much as some do on em, certain research videos I've seen. I think my mistress has accommodated this sometimes but does seem to really like inflicting pain when she's in the mood. Usually after a few drinks and yes, don't try this at home, but that's how it is for us. I talked at length about the internal feelings of being genuinely tortured in a recent pegging post. I can take much less ball busting than I think I can when I fantasise but maybe I should be pleased I'm still sensitive there. I suppose I would like the duration to be longer and the intensity not to put me out of the game too quickly. It's for me to adapt to her and I'm always grateful to practice increasing the duration I can take it. Being allowed to give oral servitude to... any place on her body and trying so hard to keep her aroused enough so that she doesn't get bored and go back to torture play is a special kind of submissiveness and I would recommend to anyone with a willing partner.

25. MssKim

MssKim Member

Seattle
    Local Time:
    Great question! For me, I never saw myself as a sadist. The thought of really hurting my husband still frightens me. Perhaps the more experience I gain, the more comfortable I will become. I will say that watching him suffer for me is a turn on. More precisely, watching his inner struggle to please me while I ask him to take pain for me is what really excites me! I suppose I do have a little sadist in me :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice