1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chastity Mansion - The most popular community for male chastity on the web. We are glad you have found us!

PLEASE READ BEFORE SIGNING UP:

A guide for avatars

We encourage all members to upload an avatar photo to make you recognisable. However, please keep your avatar clean and do not use a photo of a penis (locked or unlocked), or any kind of crotch photo. It can be disconcerting, especially for our ladies, to look at a discussion and see lots of locked penis photos :)
    We have a gallery section where you are welcome to upload photos of you wearing your chastity device. :)

Behaviour on the site

Please remember that you are in the company of members who might not be as open minded as you, if you could remember to keep your posts and particularly thread titles respectful to all, that would be very helpful. We like to include all topics related to chastity on the site, but not at the expense of turning others away. :)

It's best to start at the foyer

It's good to let everyone know you are new and say a little about yourself. Drop into the Foyer section and leave a "Hello - I am here!" message - long or short, it's up to you. :)

Management Team

Please contact
    L-u-c-y or Mistress Jules if you have any problems with your account.
    Welcome to our community! Have fun and enjoy the site!
    Jens & Lucy
    Dismiss Notice
cb1984
Last Activity:
Dec 14, 2017 at 10:32 AM
Birthday:
April 3
Indiana

cb1984

Devoted servant to my Goddess TimidKeyHolder, Male, from Indiana

Coming home to goddess tomorrow can't wait to see her hope she will play with me before I am locked tight. Aug 27, 2017

cb1984 was last seen:
Dec 14, 2017 at 10:32 AM
    1. cb1984
      cb1984
      Glad to be back in the paws of @TimidKeyHolder . Been away for 3 long days, because of work. Happy to be here, and ready to serve her.
      TimidKeyHolder likes this.
    2. cb1984
      cb1984
      Coming home to goddess tomorrow can't wait to see her hope she will play with me before I am locked tight.
      withpermission likes this.
      1. TimidKeyHolder
        TimidKeyHolder
        Sounds like you don't need to be played with. You were naught enough while gone
        Aug 27, 2017
        Mascara^Snake likes this.
    3. cb1984
      cb1984
      Having to head out of town, out of chastity, and away from my KH for the weekend.
    4. cb1984
      cb1984
      Well a month has come and gone. As time has progressed I have become only more in love with you.
      1. Allan1517
        Allan1517
        Glad that this journey is helping you to fall even more in love with your wife. At it's best, I think this is much of what male chastity is all about.
        Aug 20, 2017
        cb1984 likes this.
      2. cb1984
        cb1984
        Thanks for the comment. it has been more that I could wish for.
        Aug 21, 2017
      3. TimidKeyHolder
        TimidKeyHolder
        Love you <3
        Aug 22, 2017
    5. cb1984
      cb1984
      Approaching one month of being locked in chastity nearly 24/7... Wife has latched on to its benefit. Thanks to the members that helped us.
      Mascara^Snake and NsToy like this.
    6. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      How do you like that device? I have a model 05 and it's perfect.
      cb1984 likes this.
      1. cb1984
        cb1984
        It fits great! been wearing it just 12 days short for a month
        no pain, wife seems to like it... so no complaint
        Aug 1, 2017
      2. Nicoftime
        Nicoftime
        Glad to hear, I had a tough time getting it right, and dealing with them, but the final product 2nd time around is great.
        Aug 1, 2017
      3. cb1984
        cb1984
        Yeah I was frustrated with the time it took to get it. said 12 wks 16 wks later....
        But first time was made perfect and I am happy with it
        Aug 1, 2017
    7. cb1984
      cb1984
      Devoted servant to my goddess TimidKeyHolder
    8. cb1984
      cb1984
      I am trying to open up, my wife and I are entering this lifestyle and want to learn and grow
    9. cb1984
      cb1984
      Hoping my wife will take over
  • About

Birthday:
    April 3
    Indiana
    Your Role in the Chastity Lifestyle:
    • Submissive
    Chastity Devices:
    Ridgidchastity half shell
    My Wish List(s):
    My Wife to open up and take control
    Chastity Resume:
    Wife tool permanent control on August 12, 2017
    My journey began a few years ago when I expressed to my now wife, then girlfriend, that I was infatuated with her. I was and owned up to what I wanted; to serve this woman. She is a person that I truly wanted to give my all to, and still do years later. To me this is an interesting thing, as I am a guarded person someone that is known for little to no affection, but her it’s different.
    She is my everything. She has become my Goddess. She has turn from an innocent gal to being the holder of my chastity key that frequents this site @TimidKeyHolder . She is now a person that refuses me release, and has seen the benefit of my desire. I love her for all she does. To all the men… you could be so lucky!

Signature

[​IMG]