Does giving or receiving pain turn you on?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by CuriousAndy, Mar 15, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    9:25 AM
    We're waiting on a remote controlled ball shocker arriving any day now... and yes it will be used whilst I am pleasing my mistress as we previously had a ball sheath one she like using in this way but it split. It's very... reinforcing of my position in the relationship and very amusing for her, she found it quite addictive.

2. MssKim

MssKim Member

Seattle
    Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    That’s a great idea! What a perfect way to train him

Chris estim and M@rcellus like this.
  3. ballbust

ballbust bbust

Local Time:
    My wife has been ballbusting me for 25 years. The bustings got much more intense after the birth of our second child. She didn't need my balls anymore so they were fair game to be busted really hard.

It is now at a point where the cage never comes off for any ballbusting session. There have been times where I've been bleeding and she snaps her fingers, points to the ground and makes me clean up the mess while she watches.

She'll smile and laugh. I don't think she's as into it as I am, but she gives 100% and has never once complained about having to slam her foot into my groin... repeatedly.

remyruff likes this.
  4. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    Yes, kind of. Depends how much obviously. But I get aroused by some pain. For example, I have spikes in my cage which hurt like a MF when I get hard. And the more it hurts, the harder I get and the harder it gets, the more it hurts. It's amazing. I do like both giving and receiving spankings. My wife doesn't really get into spanking me though. It conjures up a visual that she doesn't like. It's "unmanly" to her. She can enjoy being the recipient of a spanking, but I she thinks I get carried away a little. Considering she thinks that, then yes, I guess I do. But I'm of the mindset that if I'm going to spank you, it's going to hurt. If you don't want it to hurt, then you don't really want a spanking.

Chris estim likes this.
  5. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Yes, steady but not overwhelming pain to my nipples. They are very sensitive to teasing and I often wish I could have an orgasm from nipple stimulation. One day, I was wearing nipple clamps and gradually increased the pressure. At one point, I put pressure on my cage at the same time by leaning against something and nearly orgasmed. It would have happened if I hadn't immediately stopped all pressure and removed the clamps.

I also noticed that when I scrub my nipples with an exfoliating sponge in the shower, they start to hurt and my little guy swells in the cage.

My wife now usually finishes nipple teasing with some hard pinching and twisting but never enough to push me over the edge. :):mad:

IB-Chaste likes this.
  6. Val/sparky

Val/sparky New member

Kitchen staff at a bar
    Live in central Texas
    Local Time:
    Receiving pain adds a little something to either having sex or while in lock up I enjoy it like having a little slap on the ass or having my hair pulled. Giving pain on the other hand isn't something I enjoy much I'd rather receive it then give it

7. BigSkyB

BigSkyB Active member

Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    It absolutely is a turn on!

8. OwnedBy Mistress Dom

OwnedBy Mistress Dom Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    Being in constant pain from injurys.We enjoy the flogging and riding crop for me it a fun pain also takes an away from the everyday pains.

Chris estim and BigSkyB like this.
  9. Juststartingcb

Juststartingcb Active member

Local Time:
    Nothing more than a light spanking.

jemima likes this.
  10. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I never thought I’d say this, but as we’ve explored over the last few years here it is:

I love it!

I hate how it hurts and I wanting to stop, my brain tells me it’s bad. I question why I’d agree to it…

But my cock dribbles. Its stifled by the cage. It wants to break free!

I hate it.

11. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Spankings are funny. I once saw a Domme and her friend was visiting. She had the friend give me a spanking and it was amazing. Yea it hurt but there was something about the way this lady hit me. What’s funny is I had no attraction to her but omg I’d gladly strip and be spanked by her again. Unfortunately it was years ago and I doubt I’ll see either again. (Long story I won’t go into)

Chris estim likes this.
  12. Mickdrizzle

Mickdrizzle Active member

Local Time:
    I don’t understand really in my brain I am not that turned on by pain, however mistress gets a kick out of smacking my dick… hard soft any way. She just slaps the daylights out of it and I always get hard… she says it’s proof that I like it. One night after 10 days of denial, she had 2 fingers holding my nuts out and she just kept giving the balls a medium smack, I got to the point where your stomach hurts from it, got past that and eventually had a pretty serious ruined orgasm from only having my balls slapped. So I think I do enjoy it. My wife really enjoys giving it. Mildly sadistic. She got so turned on when I came from just that…

Chris estim and true42 like this.
  13. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    My wife was teasing my nipples yesterday morning and had me really wound up. Near the conclusion, I desperately was hoping she would pinch and twist them. I think that could have pushed me over the edge. But she must have some 6th sense because she NEVER goes too far. :oops:

Chris estim and IB-Chaste like this.
  14. Landyladvein

Landyladvein Active member

Local Time:
    I'm really turned from receiving pain. Unfortunately the cages starts getting tight as she inflicting the pain which makes her try harder as she can see I'm enjoying it. Everything from slapping, ball biting, being flogged, whipped with a belt, things down the penis, scratching with nails.

She's looking into branding next which I'm not to sure about. Tattoo might be safer option. Also keep being told about ass play and pegging. Managed to not receive that yet.

IB-Chaste and Chris estim like this.
  15. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    You are missing out!!

Chris estim and Landyladvein like this.
  16. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I love being spanked, that’s about the extent of what pain I enjoy. My Wife unfortunately likes to stop too soon when spanking me, so I get the pain and only a few times has she taken me to the point that “high” feeling kicks in, where the strikes have almost become numb and that weird calmness settles in.

I actually hate pain, have all sorts of pain from sports and work injuries, but there’s something about being dominated and having my ass beat that I love and that feeling keeps me craving it.

I used to absolutely love spanking my Wife when I was the dominant one before I found the cock cage and our lives changed forever. She really did not like being spanked beyond light swats while teasing her clit, I of course always pushed it and really wanted to turn her beautiful full ass a cherry red. But alas, I never took it that far because I knew she’d hate it and wouldn’t play that way ever again.
    Now that is just fantasy stuff for me

Chris estim and IB-Chaste like this.
  17. DriftingHumanoid

DriftingHumanoid Active member

Local Time:
    I don’t necessarily get turned on by pain. I definitely get very turned on by My Goddesses reactions to causing my pain. Sometimes she get turned on. Sometimes she just laughs and tells me how funny I am when it’s happening. Both of those turn me way on.

Chris estim likes this.
  18. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    Last night I was allowed sex for the first time in over a year. I was allowed to remain uncaged. After I managed to talk her into being bound with velcro straps. I paddled her bum 100 times, it was really bruised afterwards. She had a safe word she didn't use of course. Now all I want is to torture her bum. I think I've been in my natural submissive role for too long. For us switching the dynamic has seemed to be a passion killer. I don't know what my next move will be.

Chris estim likes this.
  19. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I like receiving pain

20. Deleted member 115072

I have always been excited about receiving pain and all the ritual that comes with it, including the discipline. The lady from whom I rent a room emphasizes discipline and punishment when he breaks one of her rules, which involves spanking his bare buttocks with a belt. When I break any rule and I hear that I will be punished, I always feel afraid of her strong hand and anxious when I am waiting for the punishment. Then comes the embarrassment when I have to strip naked, put on a short T-shirt and assume the punishment position, and after it is over I have corner time. Then I feel a pain in my butt, which excites me very much, and along with this feeling I feel sorry for myself for what I have done and the desire to improve. After all this, for some time I am a nice, polite and obedient boy, as Mistress say.

bitstripped and Lock&Key like this.
  21. MeanBitch

MeanBitch Long term member

Attorney
    Washington, D.C.
    Local Time:
    I'm not a sadist and don't enjoy administering pain for the sake of making my husband feel pain. But when I peg him, which is frequently, I peg him hard and deep and it is painful for him, and it does turn me on a lot. It's not the pain itself that turns me on, but it's the fact that he endures the pain for my pleasure, and that the pain is a reminder of my control over him. It makes me love him for accepting my rough nature and admire him for being able to literally grit his teeth and deal with his ass being brutally invaded.

22. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    Yes, but then I identify as a sadist.

I … don’t know, actually.

As long as it’s good, consensual pain I expect so. Once it gets to the point of safewording, the arousal takes a back seat to analysis-mode.

23. BlueYoshi

BlueYoshi New member

Local Time:
    I was never into receiving harder pain before, my fetishes focusing more around bondage and chastity, but it is turning me on more lately. Had an interesting experience with it just yesterday. My wife/keyholder texted me that she was on her way home from work and I was feeling horny, so I put on a ball-gag and suspension cuffs and hooked myself onto our St. Andrews cross we have in the basement to await her. The cuffs hook to the cross with releasable bolt snaps I could use to get loose, so it wasn’t as dangerous as it sounds.

My wife is very much a sadist and has talked about wanting to cut me hard with a dagger several times in the past, but has never done it because she feels guilt about it. Yesterday she scratched the surface of her/our fantasy. After finding me and teasing a little, she got her dagger out. She slowly cut into my chest, just above my nipple. It wasn’t severe, nowhere close to needing stitches or anything, but the way she did it and slow pace made it very painful. We have agreed I have no safeword in our dynamic (she’s my wife so I trust her and know she wouldn’t do anything too dangerous), so once she started she didn’t stop even though I was screaming into the gag. It felt horrible during the act and I was very tempted to unhook myself to stop her, but I made it through and afterward was super-turned on especially when she licked my blood off the knife.

She then got me down from the cross, cleaned my cut with alcohol and we went out to dinner like nothing happened. Hoping this wasn’t a one-time thing and she embraces her sadism more without the guilt afterward, but we shall see.

24. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    Yes, cutting is amazing.

25. maiden sissypanies

maiden sissypanies Junior Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    Its embarrassing and humiliating whenever a woman puts a male in his place. Have you ever witnessed your wife talking down to another male and you can not say a word in his defense. Or her berating you in front of a crowd. Same in private really if she rules the kingdom.

I wouldn`t have it any other way, I adore strong women.

Artem likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice