Are you a submissive male that will never fuck anyone again?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by SubSnuggler, Oct 24, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. nonamesissy

nonamesissy Active member

work at home
    virginia
    Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    i don't mean to interrupt the flow here in this thread or to be disrespectful, but when i saw the title of this thread, " Are you a submissive male that will never fuck anyone again? " it took me back to the old comic book days when such an advert with this title would be on the back page somewhere, next to X-ray glasses, monkey men fish, etc. 'just sayin'

2. SissySarahCD

SissySarahCD Active member

Retired, part-time CDr Bisexual Sissy Whore
    Esbjerg, Denmark
    Local Time:
    6:28 PM
    I have always been aware that my performance in bed with a woman was somewhat deficient, my ex-wife told me recently that she liked the fact that I was quite quick and always finished her off orally. I have had several relationships with women, but I have never really satisfied any of them, although one did reckon that on a holiday in Tenerife she said we had sex 90 times, I must admit she did really know how to turn me on, but I know I didn't ejaculate every time, seemed like a lot of work to me just humping away. As long as she enjoyed it, I was happy.
    I have been a life-long crossdresser, and the appeal of being used by a man got stronger and stronger, and eventually I met one in a club. We went back to my hotel and soon were kissing and taking our clothes ofF, he insisted I keep my lingerie on and when I went down on him and took his hard cock in my mouth I was in heaven, I felt so feminine on my knees and his cock deep in my mouth. When he took me to the bed and made me kneel on all fours, I felt his cock pressing on my sphincter, I relaxed and suddenly his cock slid in me all the way, I knew that this is what I was born for! The joy of feeling him thrust his cock in and out of me was exquisite, and the throbbing and pulsation of his cock as he cum in me was heavenly, I wanted more!
    I became a slave to cock, but I also loved and adored women, as I still do, their aroma, their smooth skin, their delicious breasts and nipples, the softness of their pussies, the taste of their juices, absolutely delicious.
    I began to experiment with BDSM and was introduced to chastity and humiliation, and found that I enjoyed the chastity, it takes away any pretence of maleness and the humiliation just turned me on to giving myself to anybody who wanted to use me.
    I now haven't had penetrative sexwith any one for over 20 years, and as a result my clit has shrunk from 4" flacid to 1" flaccid, and it now never gets erect or hard, and I only cum when I am being used by a dildo or cock! I am completely sure I will never use my clit ever again, and I'm quite happy about that!
    I am now so obsessed with being more feminine that I have an appointment with an urologist to see about having an orchiectomy and getting rid of my testes and the effect of testosterone!

3. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Quite a saga, and 2 completely different lives you have lives. Gutsy to share all that.

4. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    I have not been inside my wife since 2016. She is just not interested in sex at all as far as I can tell. I feel I have turned to chastity as a way to make sense of my situation, and I self lock a lot of the time. I think it is a way I rationalize no longer having sex, by pretending she is keeping me locked. She quite likes seeing me caged and I also wear panties all the time and she gives me complements, but no matter how hard to please her by giving back/foot rubs and other massage, it never leads anywhere - she usually just falls asleep. I seem to be in a no-man's land of neither having sex, nor being truly denied by my wife. Either way she pays little attention to my needs. I wouldn't mind staying locked and being told my fucking days are over, but it's the lack of interest that gets to me. It makes me question my status as a man.

5. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    5:28 PM
    I' m about 2 yrs without piv now, at the time she told me my cock was useless as i couldnt remain hard enough to satisfy her so she told me she wouldn't let me inside her again and true to her word thats how its been since.
    I do get to tongue her holes, but she uses her wand and dildo now, i'm usually there to help and she does allow me to wank at the side of her whilst she's pleasuring herself, thats my life now.

tifny and stevie stevens like this.
  6. Riley Hawkins

Riley Hawkins Member

Local Time:
    I might not be able to fuck anyone but people can fuck me and that's even better imo

7. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    I do still get to be inside my Wife. It’s not nearly as often but it happens. I think She would even like it to happen more but She doesn’t want to unlock me so She sacrifices.
    This is partly why I figure I’ll be a cuck soon enough.
    What I really want though, is to be fucked, not do the fucking.
    Thankfully, my Mistress is very good at treating me slutty and saying super-hot stuff while She pegs me. She pegs me far more than I am inside her. She still will not let men use me though which has become probably my biggest fantasy

8. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Lol
    It’s better to receive than give. Oh wait, that’s not the saying. Oh, it’s better to give oral than receive it. Drat, not it either.

The answer for me is no. My partner like sex too much. We don’t have enough but it’s nice when we do. That said, I prefer to give oral and receive anal (from strapon and the real thing) then penetrate others. But I do when requested to please them.

Riley Hawkins likes this.
  9. slutsarah

slutsarah Long term member

retired
    Skokie, IL United States
    Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    I am relatively certain i will never penetrate anyone ever again. We haven't had PIV since we started chastity so there is that. My lovely Wife really doesn't like PIV anyway so chastity seems like the best answer. Last time i was allowed to cum She only took off my cage, left the ring on, and jacked me off to a perfect ruin. Cage went back on and that was it. Have been allowed to cum only twice this year, will be begging for permanent chastity soon.

10. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    We hadn't had PIV in about a decade. Last summer after our sex life took off, she expressed a desire to see if we could try it again. So we did on one my scheduled releases and lasted for about 5-10 min before she said we needed to stop because of joint pain. She has flexibility issues probably due to arthritis. She suggested afterwards that we were probably done with PIV.

Later, I suggested maybe we try some other positions involving rear entry. The problem with that is my lack of size; I"m not sure I could get inside her and stay there without popping out. And it might not be a very enjoyable position for her.

I saw some info on using wedges that offered some diagrams and ideas for different positions. One that looked attractive that wouldn't require to spread her legs much and would offer good penetration with good G-spot stimulation is the Standing Ovation position. It also puts the man in good position to use his hands to stimulate her clitoris and / or breasts. I tested this position out with her one day without removing the cage just to see if it would be comfortable for her and it seemed okay.

So I waited until my next release which was last Sunday. We had a marathon session. I asked her if she'd like to try intercourse in the position we tested out. She immediately declined and said not this time. Being submissive to her in the bedroom, I didn't object or complain. Given that we had all evening, I figured she's just no longer interested. My PIV days may be totally over.

11. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    A " natural" chastity lifestyle evolution has brought me to " never ever" be inside a women for many years.
    My releases are exclusively anal induced seminal discharges.
    However , very rarely, my KH/wife lets me penetrate her, trust once,twice,just to remember the "old times gone", pure torture and pleasure!

12. Maxana

Maxana New member

Local Time:
    1:28 PM
    Thanks for the different opinions. I haven't been in a woman for a long time. Did I fail, the woman or the circumstances? Chastity of self or required brings result. Am I at the beginning of that journey? Our paths are similar. Enjoy life and love your goddesses.

maiden sissypanies likes this.
  13. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Wow. That is such a mind Eff from your wife. Seriously

14. Fons

Fons Member

Around Rotterdam - NL
    Local Time:
    Hi anasyrma,

Your post seems so sad to me amongst all the other guys talking happy.
    I was also very lonely 6 months ago. Of course it may be different for you; but i had a lot of help listening to the Kink Friendly podcast of mrs Alisa.
    For me it was so important to realise the effects of self pleasuring (not only jerking off but also other things) to my relation and to find a way to boost love outside of the bedroom.
    My relation is really turning over due to this.
    If you want to chat more about this journey feel free to contact because i wish you a '"u-turn" in your relation like i had, resulting in more love and fullfilment.

Fons

anasyrma likes this.
  15. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    She has never really enjoyed PIV. Anal sex was Her preference if I penetrated Her which wasn’t very often. She has always preferred oral. I guess that is why I love receiving oral so much.

Many years ago we experimented with pegging and it is the only type of penetrative sex that we now do. Now that I am locked, I doubt I’ll ever have PIV ever again and I am sure I won’t miss it.

16. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i am more lucky than you cos i have never had it so i dont know what it was like. but i do like doing oral.

maiden sissypanies likes this.
  17. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    That's a path I was never allowed to follow. She doesn't even like having her butt hole licked

18. lockedupFLM66

lockedupFLM66 My wife's mark, above my chastity devicr

Executive
    USA New England
    Local Time:
    Yes, my wife has made it very clear I will never have sex again. Not with her, not with anyone. I'm her cuckold, and she has a committed relationship with another man. I'm only released from chastity for cleaning, and then locked up again. It's been 2 years since we've been physically intimate together. She hasn't allowed me an orgasm since April.

starflyer likes this.
  19. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    So far we are still doing PIV part and f the time. But as I get older and my overall performance drops off, I can see where it could end. Fortunately chastity helps me transition into that realm. It takes away any performance issues, and allows me to concentrate on my Queens needs without using my dick. It’s a win/win in my book. I can still enjoy taking care of her needs as I always have, so no PIV is not a big loss. Would I miss it? Yes in some ways, but more like missing something from your youth that isn’t coming back.

Giverny and MissCarly like this.
  20. Chastity and diaper

Clerk
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    so have you had the conversation with your urologist?
    I was castrated myself in March 2023. But it was medically warranted.
    If you want we can continue in private?

21. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    My cock hasnt been used for penetrative sex since three months or so.

First my wife used a sleeve around my dick, which enlarged it to 5 cm in diameter. She got off realy good with it and recognized, that is was better than my natural dicklet.
    She find my natureal one quite okay, but says thst she has much mire effort from this sleeve and a strap on dildo.

During my constant lockup in September and October she of course only has been able to use the strapped on dildo. It is not a monster one, but with 15 cm slightly bigger than mine with 12 and has a bulgy head.
    So it seems to be able to touch regions (Aspot) i could never manage to do.

Her benefits for this:
    Lasts as long, as she wants it to
    Whenever she wants it
    Reaches regions I cant
    Doesnt pump cum inside her.

The misbenefit is, that it does not really feel like a real cock. Solitary.

So she sayd she keeps me locked now permanently. At first.
    I told her I was completely fine with my cock not being used, since I recognized, that she benefits from it and it fits my fetish to be something like a cucky.

She doesnt want to cuckold me. And if the not with a guy, more with a woman, since she doesnt want to be penetrated by a man.

She lovingly accepted my gift to live without a cock for the rest of our relationship / lives and respectfully honored my will to reduce this very important part of my manhood for her.
    It seems, like I never will fuck again now, since I am addicted to her and she doesnt want my cock.

The benefits for both of us, the relationship, sexual pleasure and also for the children (I got much calmer to them, since being locked up permanently and having accepted my new role) are lying on the hand and are so overwhelming, that she didnt hesitate to take over her role as cockrefusing wife and make me her hubby bitch.

22. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
  23. Mandrake_74

Mandrake_74 Long term member

Busy
    UK
    Local Time:
    In short - No .
    We enjoy our chastity games and when I'm bound it's great. but when I'm not - for whatever game we are playing- that pussy is mine.

24. maiden sissypanies

maiden sissypanies Junior Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:28 AM
    Sorry for your loss sissy. x

25. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm lucky in she's made it clear she'll always want sex to some degree. Even if it's once a month she'll always want me inside her from time to time. She's even expressed concern about a cage causing shrinkage which she doesn't want nor do I. Haven't had actual piv sex in going on a month. I can only imagine how it's going to be next time it happens. My big concern is lasting 30 seconds it not being worth it for her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice