Are you a submissive male that will never fuck anyone again?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by SubSnuggler, Oct 24, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Sissy Tammy Tea

Oilfield Trash
    Central Texas, USA
    Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    My wife has been teasing me about going pussy free for this year. I have to admit I’m excited and a little apprehensive at the same time. She also thinks it may be time to seriously discuss permanent chastity. The thought of no more erections or masturbation ever is a bit scary.

2. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    7:13 AM
    Yes I am submissive to my wife, but she demands I cum inside her, that's what helps her get off

3. Love2blocked

Love2blocked Active member

Manager(?)
    North Wales
    Local Time:
    12:13 PM
    Yeah , I’m single, and self lock, don’t want a relationship, just really want to serve, might sound strange but ( if you know.. you know!!)

4. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    There is nothing wrong with this , I've said it before whatever makes you happy is what you need to do

Love2blocked likes this.
  5. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    Though I still have a pee spigot, I don't consider myself male. However, due to lack of functional ability, I definitely will never fuck anyone again. At least, not with my pee spigot. And that does not bother me one bit. I hate the thing.

6. tightlockup

tightlockup Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'm kind of sad for M2F that there are so many complications with bottom surgery.

7. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    Success rate for bottom surgery is extraordinarily high relative to most other surgeries that aren't related to gender specific health care. What is complicated, though (at least here in the US), is obtaining insurance coverage to have bottom surgery. I have been petitioning my employer for years to cover it, to no avail.

8. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    By that measure, I haven’t fucked since 2020 December 5th. It was a mere 20 seconds of bliss. I keep a journal. It helps keeps these events live in my memories. Even though it’s been 793 days and counting.

After I handed my wife the package of new keyed screws, along with a vow to never touch, let alone use them (shortly after MaleChastityNow offered them), she leapt to saying “since we’re not having vaginal sex again”

We hadn’t talked about “never again”.
    I think it’s better to have a ceremony and ritual to look forward to the final time.

When I cried about it being 2.5 years since she guided me to masturbate to orgasm, she said

“I’m sorry you didn’t know that was your last time.”

She was resolute.

This is the same with my wife.
    She’s far more relaxed, comfortable, snuggly, grabby and playful when I’m caged.

She also found my cock-pride and self glorification distasteful. You guys who like SPH may have it easier; I love my thick cock. I used to fuck, with stamina and control.

She said I got greedy and she didn’t like my attitude when she let me touch myself.

My fucking days have waned.

And I’m certainly not in control.
    The last two times I lasted, or felt I had stamina were these two events.

2017 May 17th: “Inside her. Glans dragging on pull back. Fuck. Flattening. Really liked that. Took her for first time in forever.” …

2016 September 16th “Hard and lasting from behind. Made her make noise. She enjoyed the vigorous thrusting before sleep. Came with her vibrator. Hard. Twice. I was very pleased I lasted. She made me feel thick and big. Now I'm left feeling meaty and full.

Next morning she called me "good boy" let me snuggle her and looked pleased with herself. She left but first towering over me and pinching my nipples and giving me directions.”

She started to train my stamina away, and encouraged me to let go when I felt I was going to cum. Never hold back. Eventually she’d give me ruins without a twitch or spurt.

I went long on this reply but…
    My fucking days are over.

And now I truly just want to be taken and fucked. I don’t crave it except suddenly when I’m in her arms, and I’m feeling her smooth skin and the curve of her hips. And she loves the power.

corsac, Simon 123 and Rectrix like this.
  9. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I know I’ve written here on this before
    But without finding the thread…
    After years of training away my stamina, and a record number of months caged and denied…
    I asked a urologist if it was ok that I don’t climax, and only have gentle emissions.

She saw I was in unstable equilibrium. A warm quivering wobbly eg, easily made gooey. She was gentle, kind and supportive, but also authoritative and so intelligent and accomplished

She assured me that my balls can ache, and I don’t need orgasms. We spoke in medical language. But it was clear my wife was in charge. It was clear I was submissive. If my wife was happy with me kept simmering in denial, there was no reason for me to worry.

It was so clear I no longer fucked.

I trapped myself. My wife teases me I have a doctor’s note now.

10. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    (Fixing my typo)
    My wife loves her eggs “over easy, and runny”… that goes for breakfast and me. ;)

11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well theres lots of other things that we can do anyways so it dont bother me as well. and i hated my one as well.

12. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    My Wife has done the SAME thing- trained the stamina completely out of me. Any PIV I get is strictly for my benefit, and she wants me to come right away. It's humiliating and I know what she is doing, but I go along with it. She might as well post a sign above her head that say I CAN'T BE SEXUALLY FULFILLED WITH YOUR COCK BUT SINCE I LOVE YOU I'LL LET YOU TAKE A QUICK PUMP ANYWAY

Rectrix, Peter Rabbit and IB-Chaste like this.
  13. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I first saw this thread and thought nothing of it…
    “Nah, that’s not me!”

As the months have progressed since then my lock ups have gradually become a little more prolonged.
    Cleaning schedules have disappeared.

“Ok, Still not me.”

Also, through this time my wife’s desire to have anything inside her has diminished. She didn’t like trying the dildo… but standard practice like fingers and vibrators, they’ve dropped off to a point she just stops me before anything goes inside.

“That’s cool. She still likes my penis right. It’s not me”

Cut to our latest sexual encounter. Bearing in mind, I haven’t been inside her properly for some time. She allowed 5 seconds of bliss, I pulled out to ‘steady’ myself, you know regain some composure… 5 seconds is pretty impressive these days… and she stopped any further entry until I was covered in the safety of Emla cream and a extra safe condom…

“that’s fine, I’m still having sex with her. It’s not me. I’m good. I fuck my wife”

But I can’t help thinking. She ensured I had some anal toys inside me, keep me worked up; her enjoyment has always been hearing and feeling my pleasure. She’s learning she doesn’t need to have me inside her for that. So I’m wondering…

“Will this be me?? :eek:

14. slutsarah

slutsarah Long term member

retired
    Skokie, IL United States
    Local Time:
    i begged my Wife to be locked for all of 2023. If it works like i hope it will, i may be actively asking (begging) for it to be permanent. If i recall (it's been so long) the last time we had PIV i came way to quickly and She just laughed (in a nice way). i am not sure why but it excited me. So now after 4 yrs of playing around with this i have made the commitment to stay locked and serve my lovely Wife. Enjoy the denial, crave the milkings and ruined in cage Orgasms. Its looking like the best way for us.

15. anonguy

anonguy Active member

Local Time:
    4:13 AM
    That's literally what my wife makes me do. She won't even kiss me any more.

She wants me to jerk off, then cum inside her, then eat out the creampie.

The cum in her pussy is what gets her off....

Rectrix likes this.
  16. Deleted member 104496

My beautiful Mistress wants me to edge eternaly. Last time I've even gained permission to ruin my orgasm, but...

No... edge is my orgasm.

17. Lancerexford

Lancerexford Member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    It’s fascinating to me, the different routes my chaste companions on this chat have arrived at PIV denial. Many say or imply it’s their wife’s or partner’s idea. Although it’s my fantasy that my partner desires and puts me in chastity with no concern about how I feel, the reality is that all the sacrifices I’ve made to my life partner over our 25 years have been volunteered by me. She enjoys them, for sure. But it was I who recently asked her if she would participate with me as I bond with this device that keeps me locked and tiny.

We’ve played with a chastity device from time to time when we’re having ecstatic sex. Only recently have I asked that we take this part of our bedroom relationship into our daily lives. So, we’ll see if she enjoys it.

As for fucking denial, it was something we fantasized about and I couldn’t say when it became real. She doesn’t like having a penis in her vagina, so we haven’t done that… can’t remember the last time. And as for her mouth, she just giggles at her little boy when he confesses that he misses it. She thinks it’s cute. And how can I disagree?

There have been several times in bed I have looked down at my frustrated penis through bleary, love-filled eyes and said, “This is real. I’m really not going to ever go inside you, am I?” And when she answers “Yes,” my heart swells with a connection to her that threatens to drown me.

18. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    It’s amazing when your partner tells you that you will never be inside her again. I always thought my Goddess would cave, and she has almost on a few occasions. But regained her composure and realized I don’t deserve to be in her anymore. Then would have me put on a strap on to pleasure her if she needed to feel something inside her.
    Her never again has been over two and a half years now.

19. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    This has got me swelling in my cage.
    She loves the endless font of power.
    She’s grateful the frustration never ends.
    Fuck. Hearing “yes” to your bleary love-filled expression is so … intense. And I understand your feeling of drowning.

I understand so much. But my wife encouraged me to “float”

20. Simon 123

Simon 123 Member

Local Time:
    You are very lucky that she keeps you locked and denied

21. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I'm completely convinced that my Lady is the person I will ever have a sexual relationship with and also that I will not be in my Lady's pussy ever again

22. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Not had an orgasm for nearly 6 years on an erection for nearly 5 my Lady's choice but I think were I to be really given a choice I'd change nothing Owned and Controlled is how I feel right now and I like it that way

23. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    My wife is the last person that I had PIV sex with and is the last. The last time was three years ago . I didn't see that coming .

maiden sissypanies and Jail Bird like this.
  24. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    A question if you can find the time to answer, MIstress Chastity. You did very extensive research on, and spent $$$, on different chastity devices for your husband. You kept saying go small, go smaller still and smaller yet again. Settled on perhaps an inch in length. Something drove you to this conclusion. If I may, could you please tell me what.? I have been in a 2 3/4 inch long cage since the beginning, and am in the process of reducing it to 2 inches. My wife asked why, and all I could tell her "everybody, or almost everybody on this site seems to be doing it. ". You seem to have thought about this issue as much as anyone, are so adamant about your conclusion. Can you clue us in please? Many thanks

maiden sissypanies likes this.
  25. Vinnyfl

Vinnyfl Active member

Local Time:
    I have not fucked anyone in over 23 years or more. No oral for 20 years. Wore a chastity cage most of the time for the last 12 years and on the honor system for 10 years before that. We used to go a long time, 6-12 months between orgasms . Sex for all that time was my wife either with her girlfriend or using her vibrator. Now no more girlfriend since we moved and retired so sex is me being sexually tortured, CBT and nipple torture after a hard paddling. My wife is not into guys anymore and has a reason to punish me sexually since I am sterile and also have bad ED. Could not give her a baby which is what she wanted the most. My sperm are deformed so not even artificial insemination was an option. Good reason to punish my balls and she loves to punish them and lock up my cock.

We have been like this for so long that my wife needs to hear me moan in pain to orgasm. Once I start screaming in pain she cums in a few seconds. Then it is over and she leaves. Once in a while now she lets me masturbate as she tortures my balls and nipples until I cum. If I cannot cum in a few minutes I must lock up again and wait another few weeks for her to get in the mood to let me cum.

I do not remember what it is like to fuck or have oral sex. i cannot complain because I had 30 years of threesomes and more somes on a regular basis. Perhaps 2,000 FFM threesomes so as my wife says, I owe her since she let me have sex with every women she brought home and even with her girlfriend with or without my wife since she got more into girls and was glad that her girlfriend would have sex with me. Even her girlfriend was not into regular sex with guys. She got wet and sighed with pleasure from sexually torturing me. She was not into oral with men and once tried a mercy fuck but I went limp and slipped out of her so she never tried it again. She stopped oral because it took her a half an hour to cum versus a few minutes if my wife went down on her.

The only reason we have sex, if you call kissing your wife while she cums on her vibrator sex, is because my wife loves me but into guys sexually. Even my ex finacé married a girl. I used to be "pretty" and attracted a lot of gay men and bi/lesbian women. Never knew why. All they would say is that I was good looking and had a good sense of humor. I was naive to stay with my ex fiancé when she never orgasmed by intercoures, only oral which is my favorite since my cock is small. Most girls switched to oral sex with me after trying intercourse. Said they were able to finally deep throat a cock. Plus a few tried anal with me since my cock was so small.

Curious40ish likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice