Limited or denied blowjobs?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Oakwood29, Mar 20, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    The only thing close to a blowjob in our bedroom is me licking and sucking her dildo to lube it up for her, licking the shaft and taking it in my mouth periodically when it slips out of her, and cleaning it up after she is satisfied.

We've been married 25 years, and she had only put my penis in her mouth a handful of times, never for more than a few seconds, never ever to completion, and now not for a very long time.

Caged4Sazz, asastype and R2002 like this.
  2. boi paul

boi paul slave to my Mistress 24/7 365 days a year.

retired slave serving Mistress
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    Thank you Missy feel just like you.

3. Oakwood29

Oakwood29 New member

Local Time:
    7:09 PM
    Thanks everyone for the replies. Very interesting to see all the varying dynamics here.

Seems that for many here, blowjobs were never the norm even prior to the introduction of chastity. So in that sense I guess nothing much changed for you. Then there are those that have seen blowjobs cease completely or be severely limited (like in my case) after the introduction of chastity. And finally there are those that do get blowjobs but in teasing ways that incorporates chastity and erotic frustration.

Still seems that based on the replies, many if not most have never really gotten blowjobs before chastity. Which I would imagine is easier than them suddenly ceasing cold turkey.

anomalous1, asastype and R2002 like this.
  4. boi paul

boi paul slave to my Mistress 24/7 365 days a year.

retired slave serving Mistress
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    I have always been submissive in any relationship be it, Men or Women. so during my life, before chastity became mainstream I stayed in a form of mental Chastity. in my mind, it was service, over personal needs. so no blow jobs ever. now lol my first chastity cage was homemade put it together in the garage out of spare parts laying around I was 16 it was cool but found in my room lol my Dad not good lol good luck for your Ma'am and you :)

5. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    Guess what I got last night. :cool:

tvalex and Giveitup like this.
  6. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    It's amazing how much of a submissive headspace that puts me in when i'm required to do that myself! Knowing I can't have that pleasure again, and giving it to her, symbolically is amazing. We also enjoy that the erect cock is such a symbol of power, and by taking that away from me, and giving it to her to wield really defines our roles and place in the relationship.

asastype, b_quark and lockedbyLadyKat like this.
  7. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    wifey has sucked my cock, but she has never allowed me to cum in her mouth, yet she milks my cock and makes me swallow it.....I do find it a very humiliating act ;)

Caged4Sazz, b_quark and tvalex like this.
  8. 2north

2north Active member

USA, Midwest
    Local Time:
    Without chastity, receiving oral sex happened most of the time we were intimate. And she seemed pretty enthusiastic about it - like she genuinely enjoyed it.

With chastity, it's dropped to nearly zero. I just realized this kind of recently and mentioned that, along with all the other things that have changed about sex when it's strictly on her terms. She just kind of grinned and nodded. "That's right!"

Interestingly, she doesn't want to receive it as often either, which surprised me...not in a great way, since I enjoy giving it. Apparently it's too impersonal, or something - not enough body contact. So I'm learning a few things here.

Caged4Sazz, Rectrix, tvalex and 2 others like this.
  9. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't think my wife ever liked giving blow jobs, but lately it has become a part of my tease and deny sessions. After I rub little willy on her pussy and ass and generate huge amounts of precum, she know that I am about to cum and tells me to stop, but then she almost takes me over the edge with a nice blow job.

10. lockedformistress

Local Time:
    Blowjobs from my wife are my most favorite things in the world. Unfortunately for me, they have certainly gone down in frequency since she has taken back control of things lately.

starflyer likes this.
  11. wrix

wrix Member

Italy
    Local Time:
    1:09 AM
    I never thought about it from this point of view but it happened to me too. My wife liked to give a blowjob now and then in the past but after we began the chastity thing she gradually stopped. Probably it is because she learned to put her own pleasure as target, and giving me a blowjob is not the maximum pleasure for her.

starflyer likes this.
  12. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I’ve had some amazing blow jobs. But most don’t do much for me. So I can take them or leave them.

Now like many here I’m very oral, so I like giving oral sex. Worshipping a woman is one of my favorite sex acts. Giving a blow job for her amusement is also something I love.

Otherwise my sexual pleasure isn’t important as long as I’m making others happy.

starflyer and b_quark like this.
  13. njcuckold

njcuckold Active member

House Subby
    USA
    Local Time:
    Yes I think its possible your wife feels more impoweredwith you in chastity, and perhaps never enjoyed feeling used or submissive with your cock in her mouth. Has she requested you wear panties or lingerie? My wife admitted she is more at ease being dominant with me now with me wearing panties.

starflyer and tvalex like this.
  14. Billy J

Billy J Long term member

East Coast, USA
    Local Time:
    I am given the gift of getting my dick sucked only when my Wife/KH wants to while She masterbates.
    I am strictly forbidden to cum in Her mouth, or at all for that matter the majority of the time. I usually wait to go flaccid and put my cage back on and to try to go to sleep.
    I really miss a long teasing blowjob.

15. Crowned

Crowned Active member

Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    I asked my wife about this last night as I used to get head somewhat regularly but now it is VERY rare. She told me that she used to feel giving me head was expected of her as the female partner. Further, she felt that before I was submissive to her, it felt natural to get on her knees and try to do a good job for me. Now that I am submissive to her, she said "why would I give head to someone submissive to me? For lack of a better way of saying it, submissive men don't deserve blowjobs."

I asked her very nicely if she would please not cut me off from them; she told me she would not as she knows it was my favorite thing before chastity/becoming submissive sexually. However, she said once or twice a year should be enough, I have to wear a condom and I am expected to cum quickly (not difficult due to being allowed few orgasms).

It is clear that they are not how they used to be. It is now something I feel happening to me rather than being done for me. I feel no sense of being serviced and it is over very quickly. I really never fantasize about it anymore. My wife has indicated that in time, she expects I will only fantasize about giving her head. She said if I ever get good enough at it, it will be mostly what we do (with a little intercourse for bonding).

I find it interesting, but she really does see me as a submissive partner in bed now. I guess I do too (a lot of caging seems to help).

16. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    It seems that your wife has taken an appropriate position and explained her decision. It would probably be better for you to embrace her choice and even forgo the limited fellatio option. Being submissive is about pleasing your KH wife. As she suggested switch your desires to orally pleasing her, it is far more appropriate for your new standing. Count your blessings she has embraced your submission.

Caged4Sazz and Jail Bird like this.
  17. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Very rare before chastity and never to completion.

Doesn't happen at all after chastity. I'm the only one giving oral.

18. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    She sucks my cock on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday mornings, but of course I am never allowed to cum.

19. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    If she enjoys it then that is perfect.

amareine likes this.
  20. Crowned

Crowned Active member

Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    I mentioned to my wife how the advice here is generally "accept it, lock up more, be more submissive." While she does not have a want to visit this site, she seems pleased that I get such good advice.

She told me that she would be just fine never giving me head again, but that she loves me, and will once in awhile for that reason. She reiterated "you are submissive sexually now, I don't think about giving blowjobs and you no longer deserve them. When you were in your old role, in your own way, you showed me you deserved blowjobs and I knew I was to provide them. Now you are in a cage and submissive in bed; blowjobs just are not a part of our dynamic anymore; but you can have one very rarely because I love you."

21. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    [​IMG]

I haven't received oral sex in several years -- since the time I confessed my desire to be chaste and submissive to her.

22. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    1:09 AM
    Time to time she sucks me as a reward but a blow job is oftenly not done when hard and most of the time it is a 10 second one, sometime it last one minute but it is rare, like 1 time a year.

It is the first thing she abandon when we go to FLR.

starflyer likes this.
  23. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Can't believe nobody referred to the old joke/adage: "Why does the bride smile so brightly walking down the aisle? Answer: Because she knows that was the last blowjob she ever has to give...".

Okay, its only a joke, but it exists for a reason.

My KH (GF) was quite generous w BJ's until I was caged. Still enjoys to tease me briefly but asks why she would waste one of my few O's this way when she would prefer to feel it. And yes, she still giggles at the joke.

Yup, REALLY gonna miss those...

24. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife was the best at it she would spread her legs over press her pussy up to my mouth and she would go to town with her mouth that was before chastity know I am made to put my head between her legs till she gets her fill then sent away. No touch of any kind to mr limpy

starflyer and borbulls1961 like this.
  25. Guest 2934

Guest 2934 Member

Local Time:
    I struggle with this...

I know that my girlfriend really enjoys receiving oral from me, having an orgasm, and calling it a night. Truthfully, I enjoy it too! There is a real eroticism to perceived imbalances like this that we both love. However, over time, I do start to feel insecure. Does she actually find me attractive? Am I desirable to her?

I do think that much of this comes from the fact that we don't have any type of established FLR dynamic. Chastity is quite new to our relationship, and is far from 24/7.

anomalous1 and Rectrix like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice