Don't want to lock back up after orgasm.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Rob Jubbly, Jan 22, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Rob Jubbly

Rob Jubbly New member

Local Time:
    2:51 PM
    Hi and thanks for viewing my thread, I hope you can help.
    My wife is 99% vanilla but does like chastity as it makes me a nicer, softer person apparently.
    She will have me lock up and give her the keys, I am let out twice a week for a good clean and back in. I am fine until we have sex and I cum. I do not want to lock back up after and refuse when she asks. She then gives in and doesn't mention it anymore, after a few days of wanking I get hornier and want to lock back up.
    I need a way for her to have a hold over me, so that I lock up again without her even asking. Bear in mind she is vanilla and doesn't really want pictures of my locked cock on her phone etc in case the kids see them.

Any ideas please lovely people?

2. durango_o

Belguim
    Local Time:
    I had the same reaction yesterday evening.
    I told her I would lock up in the morning.
    And so I did.

If you really want her to force you, a locking collar or locked high heels that don't come of until the cage is on should do the trick.

3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Give her a $100 bill before unlocking. She gets to keep it if you don’t lock back up within an hour.

4. Sylophine

Sylophine She has my key and I have her collar

Canada
    Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    She asked. You refused. Game is over there.

For my KH and I, if we disobey or don’t follow through then it all comes to an end. If you want chastity then figure it out. Not only are you wanting something but you also want someone to convince you of you wanting it.

gingers_sub, Iron78, 90731 and 10 others like this.
  5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    I understand the emotional side of your denial. Relinquishing control after such a nice release is difficult. But you need to either commit to your desire for chastity or figure out a suitable lure/punishment to convince you to do so (like the suggestions above). Will your wife lock you up or does she only let you do it? If you are restrained when released, she could lock your cock up before releasing you. But a better solution is to really decide how much chastity play is right for you and wife. Good luck.

Rectrix, sextudent and Rob Jubbly like this.
  6. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    All good advice above. You need to decide what works best. My input is that it’s YOU that needs to change your thinking. You need to wrap your head around the idea that you are better off in chastity...better for your wife, and in the long run, happier with yourself. If you can get yourself to the point where you want to be caged in general, then getting over that (pretty common) post orgasm sexual ennui would be a lot easier. I love the $100 bill idea, to tell the truth, but I think changing your own headspace is ultimately better.

7. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Pay attention to this. While it is fun to have her lock you up, the effort to abstain should be yours nor hers. If you like who you are when abstaining, then abstain on your own. If you show her why you are better that way, she will start expecting that from you.

Changes take time. I am 6 months into starting chastity with my wife. Only now is she realizing the positive effects. What started as my idea that she could take or leave is now something she expects from me.

Hope this helps

8. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Keep in mind that it takes time to get used to sleeping caged and just one night of sleeping erections will make it harder when you go back in. If I refused to go back in after my KH said to put it on, it would be a LONG time before she let me out once she got me to lock up. You are either going to turn her off of chastity or she is going to realize her power and make her own rules without your input.

I’d get her to agree to set a timer when you unlock and when it goes off you both know it’s time to put the cage back on. It would also be good for her to put you through a 90 day training program that is orgasm and erection free with minimum unlocks for hygiene. This gets her used to teasing you and saying no and trains you to serve without expectations.

90731, Colton27, Rob Jubbly and 4 others like this.
  9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    She puts a pair of handcuffs on you ..on either both hands or just the one and does not remove it until you are back inthe cage. Maybe a collar as well.

Of course you could go to work with the collar and handcuffs on ....maybe humiliation is a thing for you.

I think that if she wants to be completely assertive she should give you a choice... refuse to go back in the cage and the whole thing is over for good.

Of course you could be bound as I am bya simple promise. A condition of any release for me at any time for whatever reason is that if I am told to put the cage back I have PROMISED to do so.

What your word means to you only you know,

10. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    When I'm unlocked I want to stay that way. Every time. And once I am locked back up I love it. My GF also LOVES the changes in me whem I'm locked. So we talked - and agreed I should be restrained enough that she can relock me.

Lots of people will complain that this puts the burden back on her, but my GF loves it. To her it was a minor inconvenience (that she now loves to play with), accompanied by my advance consent and our mutual understanding of what works for us. Now I am not getting out as often but we both love the dynamic.

Every couple is different, but communication goes a long way.

Rob Jubbly and Blue00 like this.
  11. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    every hour you remain unlocked afterwards is a day/week/month (you choose) extra that you stay locked next time.

LockedJani, Byrdie, rhodry04 and 4 others like this.
  12. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If she loves it, then it is not a burden. We often speak from our own limited experience. In my case, the burden is mine. In your case, it seems she would gladly bear the burden to receive the benefits.

Just don't be surprised if over time she learns how to get you back in the cage without restraining you. (Ruined orgasms until you behave, forced orgasms until you beg to be put in the cage, longer release periods for bad behavior, humiliation, sissification each time you don't go back into the cage in a certain time, or even encouragement via consensual blackmail.)

Sorry, I should have asked if she is on this forum first before posting those ideas. Oops!

Play nice!

Rob Jubbly, Headtrip and durango_o like this.
  13. JKisChaste

JKisChaste Active member

Writer
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:51 AM
    Everyone is different. Personally, I can’t wait to clean up and get locked back after orgasm. It’s what my KH expects, and what I’ve committed to. And, it feels right for me. As another poster mentioned, I have heard of keyholders who restrain their charges before unlocking which avoids the issue. After sex, they simply put the cage right back on themselves before the restraints come off. I doubt any of us have anything to say that will convince you to lock up afterwards. It’s pretty much a case of what you’re expecting to get out of chastity. Were I you, I’d be afraid she will eventually get tired of your behavior and refuse to play the game anymore.

Rectrix, SteveJ and Rob Jubbly like this.
  14. NatashaHousewife

Local Time:
    Topping from the bottom. Personally I love being caged. But I know that feeling of "I'll put it on later". I'd say you need to commit, or for her to say, "if it's not going on now, it's not going back on at all".

15. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    There should be no need for her to have a hold over you to relock, commitment on your part to honour your wife's wish for you to relock should be motivation in itself and enough
    condition yourself to accept relock after her gift of allowing you release as a sign of devotion to her,

LockedJani, Rectrix and Rob Jubbly like this.
  16. Skyhigh

Skyhigh Active member

Selfemployed
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    I would be whipped for an attitude like this...

Rob Jubbly likes this.
  17. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    @Blue00 "Consensual Blackmail": Love that contradiction which applies so well here. My GF is not on CM but but uses another site and has plent of KH mentors that keeps her well ahead of me, so I can indeed be sure of more...

Tying Consual Blackmail back to OP: When locked and lavishing her any way she wants you may want to discuss your relocking dilemma and ask her what would be best. When I brought this up there wasnt a hesitation "Dont worry honey, I like you so much better this way that I will guarantee it". Of couse she could just say: "that's your problem not mine" in which case I defer to several of the other excellent comments above.

Blue00 and Rob Jubbly like this.
  18. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    I got one... it just popped in my brain

She locks your phone with a pin number/ pattern before sex or play and not unlocked until the chastity cage is back on.

How's that for incentive.

downlow, Iron78, LockedJani and 8 others like this.
  19. Rob Jubbly

Rob Jubbly New member

Local Time:
    Thanks ever so much everyone. Your replies have made me realise it is me that is 100% the problem. I need to stop expecting it done my way and go with her way. I will talk to her about it -although the conversations are limited- and get it in my mind that I need to lock up without her asking me to. As others have said, if I carry on she will stop play totally and I will be the loser then.

Iron78, Rectrix, LockedInBama and 7 others like this.
  20. rubbermark

rubbermark Active member

Local Time:
    As most people have said before, you need to sort out your headspace. If you refuse to go back in then the game is over. It’s your fault, no one else’s.

on the other hand you could just do what I do. I’m never unlocked from my cage unless I’m restrained in some way. As such I have no choice but to be locked back up by my girlfriend. Sadly, when I’m unlocked I don’t get to cum either though.

Rob Jubbly likes this.
  21. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Maybe you shouldn’t be allowed to cum/orgasm when you have sexy with her?

Manto2021, 90731 and Rob Jubbly like this.
  22. Skyhigh

Skyhigh Active member

Selfemployed
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    Yes. Why on earth should he orgasm, ever?

Rob Jubbly likes this.
  23. Rob Jubbly

Rob Jubbly New member

Local Time:
    Hi everyone.
    I hope I find you all safe and well. Just a follow up from my original post. I took on board what you guys said.
    I have now been constantly locked since February 10th on a 90 day lock up. I have been allowed to cum three times, the last was 42 days ago. Since then what with the COVID 19 lockdown and the fact my wife is a keyworker doing long hours I have broken my record with that!
    I am due released in 12 days. I will ask her what she wants at that point. If she tells me we will carry on then I will, with my newlyfound submissive attitude. Once again, thank you for pointing out where I was going wrong.

Take care and stay safe.

Iron78, Byrdie, Ormaz and 2 others like this.
  24. Js12457899

Js12457899 Active member

Public works
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    Alot of good advice, whenbi was reading your post I thought it was me who wrote most of it. After I cum I don't want to go back in chastity and if pushed I could win the battle with the wife since she is all new to chastity. I have been in chastity with the wife since march 19th when she closed the lock. Since then i was able to cum twice. After the second time she really notice the change in my behavior and now i am locked until sometime this summer. However, she gave me until the next morning to be back in chastity. We both agreed to chastity and I gave up my control to her. If she wants me back in then I put the chastity cage on. I might not want to but we both agreed to her controlling the cage. Yes she is very vanilla and still trying to figure out her domme side. That is my two cents, don't spend it all in one location. Lol

Sissy Mattie and Rob Jubbly like this.
  25. LockedInBama

LockedInBama I serve at her pleasure

Birmingham, AL
    Local Time:
    #25 LockedInBama, Apr 28, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
    glad you’ve turned it around. :)
    Should be a lifestyle and not just a game/kink.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice