Photos:
Local Time:
11:49 AM
Home Page:
USA
Professional

Blue00

Member, Male, from USA

It's a busy time for me. I might take some time away from CM to focus. Best wishes to all my friends for the new year ahead! Dec 1, 2020

Blue00 was last seen:
Dec 8, 2020
    1. Blue00
      Blue00
      It's a busy time for me. I might take some time away from CM to focus. Best wishes to all my friends for the new year ahead!
    2. Blue00
      Blue00
      A little switch recently, but I know who's really in control. HINT: Not the one in chastity
    3. Blue00
      Blue00
      Arrrgh! Honor chastity is messing with my mind.
      Breathe likes this.
    4. Blue00
      Blue00
      Hypnosis messes with my brain.
      Breathe likes this.
    5. Blue00
      Blue00
      What phase of the chastity kink are we in when she likes to make me lose control and make a big mess on command? Asking for a friend.
      Breathe likes this.
    6. Blue00
      Blue00
      After 6 month chastity trial, my Goddess decided that I should remain under her control. Happiness!
      CaramelMochaBoss likes this.
      1. CaramelMochaBoss
        CaramelMochaBoss
        Congratultions on passing the chasitiy trial :) keep it up or should i say, locked ;)
        Jul 21, 2020
        Blue00 likes this.
      2. Blue00
        Blue00
        Thank you. I am fortunate that she has been enthiastic about the positive changes it brought to us.
        Jul 21, 2020
    7. Blue00
      Blue00
      The end is near. Six months of chastity commitment to my Goddess wife ends with this month. Only she decides what comes next.
      njcuckold likes this.
    8. Blue00
      Blue00
      Goddess development is going well...perhaps too well.
    9. Blue00
      Blue00
      Goddess is at work. Her property is safely locked until her return.
    10. Blue00
      Blue00
      Isolated with my Goddess. Treating her well. ;-)
      CaramelMochaBoss and jvabox like this.
    11. Blue00
      Blue00
      Devoted to my Goddess-Wife
    12. Blue00
      Blue00
      My Goddess just accepted my New Years resolution to continue my mental chastity in 2020!
      GoddessMWilspoon likes this.
    13. Blue00
      Blue00
      Wishing you and yours a secure and joyous holiday and new year (with egg nog)
    14. Blue00
      Blue00
      May your holidays and new year bring joy to you and yours.
    15. Blue00
      Blue00
      The more needy I am, the more submissive I become. Weird, huh?
      Smokey5518 and sissybitch like this.
      1. sissybitch
        sissybitch
        sounds right to me , the blessings of chastity ,
        Dec 10, 2019
        Blue00 likes this.
    16. Blue00
      Blue00
      Honor chastity is hard, but worth it
    17. Blue00
      Blue00
      Winter...Yeah!
      Danigirl likes this.
    18. Blue00
      Blue00
      Still struggling and snuggling
    19. Blue00
      Blue00
      Locked for love
    20. Blue00
      Blue00
      Better living through chastity.
      Dannysub likes this.
    21. Blue00
      Blue00
      Using chastity with my wife to love, comfort, honor, & keep her
      Jizzy, Notouchy and sissy_christine like this.
    22. Blue00
      Blue00
      Honoring my wife with self-chastity so I can discover her needs & desires
    23. Blue00
      Blue00
      Frustrated & emmotional mess from honor chastity
    24. Blue00
      Blue00
      Locked and chaste
    25. Blue00
      Blue00
      Locked Sunday night-Friday night
      Notouchy likes this.
  • About

Home Page:
    https://chastityexploration.tumblr.com
    USA
    Professional
    My key is held by:
    Honor for my wife
    Locked since:
    7/5/2019
    Your chastity role:
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Vanilla
    Chastity devices:
    Gates of Hell -> Holy Trainer ->Bon4 -> Cherry Keeper
    Chastity resume:
    First lock with wife 7/5/2019
    Trying to be a better husband, but each time I think I’ve got it figured out, I suddenly learn I am still being an idiot. At first the desire to explore chastity started as something for me. I pushed my idea of chastity on my wife. I got a cage, and I assumed she would express interest. But she didn’t. At best she will tolerate it.

My mistake was to not first build a fire within her. I am putting this here so others can learn from my mistakes. Now, it will take a lot more effort to build that fire. Now that she knows that being hers is something I want, I’ll never be able to stimulate her imagination until she arrives at the idea herself.

Regardless of if she wants to engage in chastity, I have decided to at least remain abstinent for her. That way, she will get the emotional and physical benefits of me being in chastity. To enforce this for myself, I have explained to her what happens to me and my responses when I pleasure myself (Grouchy, self centered, delayed ejaculation, less helpful at home). Now, she will recognize when I stray from my promise to her and myself, and it won’t matter if I use a cage or not. She will know and that alone will be devastating to me regardless if she says something about it or not.

I do feel guilty for not recognizing how my chronic bad habit affects her through several years of being together. I hoped that my offer of chastity would somehow make it up to her. That is another mistake as now I must also learn to remain abstinent not for my guilt, but for her benefit. That needs to occur even if she does not know I am doing it or participate. That will be a hard road, but I created this challenge by being selfish. Now I must learn to be more generous of my love, time, and being.

Maybe one day, she will develop an interest in enforcing abstinence on me and maybe she won’t. Either way, the choice must be hers if it is going to mean anything.

I am so glad for this site and the people on it. there are so many caring and giving people here and I strive to become one of them. Everyone has great ideas to share so others can learn and grow.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice