Last Activity:
Nov 18, 2020
Local Time:
7:27 AM
US

Member, Male, from US

90731 was last seen:
Nov 18, 2020
    1. There are no messages on 90731's profile yet.
  • About

US
    My key is held by:
    My Wife
    Keyholder of:
    Me
    Your chastity role:
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Cuckold
    Chastity devices:
    MM Jail Bird
    Chastity resume:
    Waiting for delivery in 6-8 weeks.
    First got into swinging and full swap. Then I had issues with being with women who’s husbands have bigger and much bigger cocks than I do. My wife seems to be a HUGE cock magnet. Like 8+” constantly. I had a tough time keeping hard knowing she was getting much longer and thicker cocks. It wasn’t a thing where she was trying to find them, it just happened that way. With me not being able to preform, she transitioned into a hotwife. She plays and sometimes I know and sometimes I don’t know until after the fact. She loves to feed me her lovers cum when she comes back home. Chastity seems to be another level of control. This was not her idea and she is still warming up to the thought of chastity. When she sees how it changes things, I think she will enjoy it even more. Going to go slow and not pay a lot of attention to the entire process. Just going to let things happen organically and try to be patient.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice