On Display

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:18 PM
    When I arrived at home on Friday evening I met Paul at the door, I didn't know if I should thank him or hit him for as Penney says "The deflowering of my Wife " so I said nothing as we passed. Miss Shelly was waiting for me at the door wearing a garter belt and stockings and nothing else, she looked Hot and caused a stir between my legs. She said only two words to me " Bedroom Now "

I said nothing back to her as I followed her instructions and walked into the bedroom. On the bed was the deck of cards with a Joker on top and the key to my cage on top of the Joker. I looked back at my wife standing in the door way and her words melted my heart " I want you to be First, every servant deserves at least one Muligan" a laughed and cried as I gave her a huge hug. I removed my clothes and unlocked my cage as she positioned herself on the bed. The sight of her bottom presented to me caused me to get instantly hard making the removal of the ring impossible.

I worked a generous amount of lube into her tight bottom and positioned my self behind her. Her pussy was wet with Excitment as I caressed it with my fingers. I slid forward and her tightness parted as the head of my erection entered into her. I paused not wanting to hurt her but was met by her moving her hips back to invite me in deeper. I slid farther in untill I was totally inside of her, the tightness and the warmth almost caused me to explode. I withdrew slightly and slid back into her over and over I slid into her virginity. I wanted the pleasure to last as long as possible but the feeling was to great and I exploded deep inside her. I rubbed her back and bottom as I stayed in her as long as I could. As I withdrew from her a small amount of my cum was present at her now de flowered bum that I gratfully licked up.

I layed down beside her on the bed we shared a passionate kiss before she told me to go clean her property and remove the ring. When I re entered the bed room with the ring removed she had me stand I front of her and said. " We need to get this Hard again, so you can Fuck my Ass properly " she than lowered her mouth onto me and started to suck me hard. It took very little time for me to once again get fully erect but it took a Long Time for me to release my second load into her tight little bottom.

2. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    Awww, that was so lovely. She sure gave you quite the roller coaster ride. True love by a wonderful Mistress!

3. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This Good Friday was a day that I would never forget as I Cuddled in behind my Lovely Wife, unlocked , she allowed me the freedom of sleeping without my cage. It was skin on skin as she was also completely nude which inits self was a rarity. It felt so nice touching her warm body with nothing in between no clothing, no cage. I reached my arm around her and caressed her firm and naked breast slidding her soft property between her cheeks. She reached her hand back to pull me in and whispered. "If you get hard during the night. You can do with it as you please. " It was going to be a Great Night.

I woke at 5:30 free and unrestricted. I slid my hand down to touch my hardness and gently stroked it. It had been so long since I had awoken in this way that I enjoyed the freedom for a few minutes. I than looked at my lovely wife fast asleep and thought about what she said last night. Should I or shouldn't I. I wanted to slid into her tight bum again knowing that it would be a very long time untill I was allowed again if ever. But to feel the warmth of her womanhood would also be a treat. I moved in behind her and gently slid into her warmth and wetness. I was almost all the way in before she awoke with a bit of a shock.

"You Dirty little boy, I'm going to have to punish you" as she pushed her self back against my hips. We made love slowly and gently as lovers enjoying the morning. It was a great feeling to bring her to an orgasm before I released my own. I cleaned her up as a good servant savouring our juices blended together.

It was well after 9:00 before Miss Shelly awoke to her morning coffee and breakfast ready. Her servant was kneeling in the kitchen, caged, collared, plugged and holding the strap in his hands. Please discipline your servant was all he said with a huge smile on his face

4. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It was a fantastic Rollercoaster ride. The few days that she opens up and takes me on a wild ride make all the days of simple serving worthwhile. I'm so Luckt to have such a fantastic Wife/Mistress that allows me to explore my sexual limits. She is a Gift.

iome343, Panda2010 and Penney like this.
  5. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    6:18 PM
    Hey @Mash2214 ,
    What a memorable time for you. It clearly sounded like the time you spent serving Carla and her friends was exciting and somewhat enjoyable. However, I could sense your distress at not being the first for Miss Shelly. I hope that it is a small bump in the road for you and perhaps Miss Shelly will reward you or minimize your distress in one fashion or another.

6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your concern. I was with Terrie and her kinky friends. We do t see a lot of Carla anymore, I think she's in Love. Also my situation with Miss Shelly turned out great (post 1001 ). I have a lot of bumps in the rood but Miss Shelly has always found away to keep me happy and wanting more.

7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Easter is over and like most people in the world I had to go to work today.

When I got home at 7:00 Miss Shelly wasn't home and wouldn't be home untill very late but she did leave me a note with some directions. It said.

" You have a free evening Pleasure yourself however and as much as you want But You Will Not Cum luv ya " I must follow her instructions. Good Night.

iome343, slave_m and JiL like this.
  8. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    I am happy for you, and glad to hear all is well. Sorry I got the names wrong. You are lucky to have so many good friends. Jil

9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It's no big deal about getting the names right. It may seem like I have a lot of good friends but iits really just Carla and Terrie that have become a part of our lives. Their have been a few other ladies that my Mistress has exposed me to and instructed me to service but they are few and far between. My one true Love and Mistress is still my wife Shelly

slave_m likes this.
  10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My wife doesn't give me a Free Evening to Pleasure myself very often. I fact I don't remember the last time she gave me one. So I was excited as I prepared my favourite toys. A couple of vibrators and anal probes. I layed them on the bed and went to prepare myself for a pleasurable evening.

When I re entered the bed room the bars of my cage were being tested. I lubbed up my favourite prostate stimulater and started to slid it into myself. The head had just entered me when I stopped and looked at my toys laying on the bed and said softly. " This is wrong ". I removed the toy from my bum and layed it on the bed. I just stood their and looked at everything for a few minutes as precum dripped from the end of my cage. It would feel so good to pleasure myself but it just didn't feel Right I gathered up all my toys and put them away. My cock was still testing the strength of the bars when I went out to the kitchen and sat at the table.

I wanted to pleasure myself but deep down inside I knew it was wrong. As I sat in the dark, alone. I kept thinking about everything that my Lovely Wife had allowed me to experience this past Easter weekend and how even when it was painful and humiliating it gave me an inner peace and pleasure. Many different things that she had allowed me to experience over the last few years came into my head. The contract that I had signed and the part about her having the option to remove her property from my body if I was not a good servant, reminded me of what I had agreed to do and be.

I went and got a piece of paper and wrote. " I need No self pleasuring. My Pleasure is serving My Mistress" I picked up the paper and looked at what I had wrote, I tore it up and tossed it into the trash and wrote

" Your servant Will never self pleasure himself, my pleasure is serving You " I looked at what I had wrote the second time and than layed the paper down and repeated it 200 times. When I was finished I left them on the table beside her note and went to bed.

JiL, iome343, Mark Owen and 3 others like this.
  11. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    When I woke up the next morning Miss Shelly was beside me fast asleep. I got out of bed without disturbing her. When I went into the kitchen the notes were still on the table but had been moved so I knew that she had read it. I went about my normall morning routine. Getting coffee, breakfast ready for her. When she came into the kitchen I was on my knees holding her cup of coffee up. She took the cup and sat at the table. I got up removed the papers from in front of her and served her breakfast than returned to my knees beside her.

She never touched me or said a word to me. I remained kneeling on the floor beside the table as she got ready for her day. Just before she was ready to leave she came to me and dropped the black strap on the table and said.
    "We'll talk tonight, 1 stroke per line" she than walked to the door as she was closing the door she turned and said " Hard Strokes, have a Good Day "

I got up from the floor my knees were sore and my legs were stiff from kneeling for such a long time. I picked up the strap and applied the stokes as hard as I could 200 times. Tears were present from my eyes and my cage as I layed the strap on the table and continued with my chores for the day.

spider203 and slave_m like this.
  12. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    When Miss Shelly came home from work. Everything was Ready. I was ready. The table was set with candles flowers and wine. I met her at the door in position on my knees, I removed her shoes and kissed her feet, she stepped around me and ran her toes over the tender flesh of my reddened bum. I felt my cage tighten as she led me to the table.

During supper we talked, or she talked and I listened. She was very impressed with my note and that I didn't pleasure myself. She said that it kept her wet most of the day so much that she locked her door relieved herself. This caused me to get instantly excited. She takes her work very serious and taking time at work to pleasure herself is not something she Normally would do. As we continued our supper and talk she also said to me that she really enjoyed loosing her Anal virginity to me but that I would never be allowed to enter her bum again, or possibly her vagina. I simply responded " Yes Ma'am "

When we finished eating she informed me that Terrie was coming over for a massage shortly but she needed a big cock in her first. I went to the bed room and put on her largest strap on and waited. When she entered the room she simply layed on the bed and pulled her legs up. I slid into her with the greatest of easy. She was ready. It gave me great pleasure bringing her to two glorious orgasms with the cock fastened above my cage. She was just relaxing after her second orgasm when Terrie arrived. I got off the bed and started to remove the strap on when she stopped me and said " Leave it on for her massage " I looked at her not sure of what I had just heard she just curled up in the covers and said. "You heard me now go, you have work to do "

Terrie was shocked when I opened the door, to say the least.
    It was a little awkward giving her a massage with the cock protruding from me. When I finished and returned to the head of the table I stood with my hands behind my back as I had been instructed to do I couldn't help but feel embarrassed. Terrie just layed on the table for a few minutes looking at me. She said nothing and got off the table and left the room, got dressed and was gone.

I went to check on Miss Shelly who was fast asleep, finally I could remove the strapon. As I was cleaning up I recieved the following text from Terrie. " thanks for the surprise and Thanks again for Friday night,"

JiL, iome343, bethanise and 4 others like this.
  13. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    So glad you got to deflower your wife, congrats!!!

Mash2214 likes this.
  14. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    I can't even imagine how She would begin to remove her property from your body if She weren't happy. For many that would be a big motivator for sure, but others would surely relish the idea. It will take me some time to digest that thought.

15. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your response @JiL . I honestly don't believe that she would make arrangements to have my testicals and penise removed no matter what I did to upset her. I believe that the reason she added that to the contract was to remove all doubt about who's in charge. That being said since January I have become better at anticipating her needs. It's more of a step to a better relationship even though my sexual activity has been less in the last few months I find myself being happier and more content with serving her. I hope this helps to comfort you

iome343, spider203 and JiL like this.
  16. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Have you ever been somewhere when someone is talking on their phone and you Know their talking about You, But you can't tell what their talking about because your only hearing half of the conversation. Well last night this happened to me.

We were sitting on the couch. Shelly had her feet in my lap as usual I was rubbing them and massaging them. She got a phone call from someone and pushed her heal into my cage. This is her part of the conversation.

Hi it's nice to talk to you. ( long pause and laughter )
    He's sitting right here ( laughter ) I'm glad you had a good time ( pause, more laughter )
    She ground her heal even harder into my cage causing it to tighten and get uncomfortable.

Really, Yes Yes. ( more Laughter )

I'll think about it ( laughter ) I wish I was their to see it. ( more laughter )

Ok I'll let you know ( laughter )

Good By

When she huge up the phone my interest was peaked so I asked who was on the phone. She said

That was Terrie. It seems that you have a Fan. A lady at Terrie's on Good Friday liked her Pedestal Orniment and wants to borrow it.

iome343, spider203, JiL and 2 others like this.
  17. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:

Even as symbolism, what a powerful reminder of your place in the relationship.

Mash2214 likes this.
  18. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    At the request of @Mash2214 I am going to close this thread so he may start a new one. Keep an eye out for the next installment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice