On Display

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    The great thing about cards is you can so easily play a game of chance, make up your own rules and leave them out so other people can see them. The different options are only limited by Your Imagination. And that is Unlimited. Thanks for taking time to read about my crazy life.

JiL likes this.
  2. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    Love hearing about your crazy life. It is a happy and full life.

3. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Glad to hear Carla and Brian are progressing so well!

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Being the property of a lovely lady is very rewarding. Sometimes they just need to say something and that's all we need to be satisfied.

Last night we were relaxing on the couch in a normal position with me rubbing lotion in to her feet when she said. " Whatching you suck on Brian made me wet, I'm going to have to have you do that more often " just hearing her say that caused my cage to tighten.

This morning she had me stand in the bathroom door blindfolded while she did her make up and hair. She removed my cage and said " No Erections Allowed " she than took her property into her mouth. Yes I failed and got aroused. She removed her mouth and went and got the strap and handed it to me. "25 per side " I stayed hard as I applied the stokes. To be free and stimulating myself in front of her almost put me over the edge with out even touching her property. After I finished I stood with my hands behind my back untill I softened and was re locked.

A Perfect Morning :)

slave_m, mrfelix, JiL and 1 other person like this.
  5. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    On Friday evening we were sitting in our normal positions with her feet in my lap as I was applying lotion and oil to them. When she simply said to me " Terrie asked to borrowing you on Good Friday "

I wasn't sure if it was the thought of what she wanted to borrow me for or just the way my Mistress said it to me but I became excited and had to adjust my position due to the pinching in her property. She just looked at me with that silly grin on her face while rubbing her heel into her property and said. " Of course I said she could "

She continued to rub her heel into her property untill I was testing the limits of the steel bars. She than told me to go prepare myself and lay on my back on the bed. I was excited as I layed and waited for her to enter the room hoping that what I thought she was going to do was correct. When she entered the room my hopes and wishes were obvious as I say the strap on pertruding from her. She applied some lib to my love hole and slid herself into me completely. She made love to me with slow easy strokes bringing me so close to an Orgasm but not allowing me to go over the edge. It had been awhile since she had made love to me in this way. I showed her how grateful when we went to bed by spending along long time with my head below the sheets between her thighs.

anasyrma, slave_m, JiL and 4 others like this.
  6. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:36 PM
    We quite like playing dice games - so many ideas and options for deciding kinky happenings!

Mash2214 likes this.
  7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Just a little while ago My Misstress ( who told me she wants me to refer to her as Miss Shelly ) was getting ready for bed. Just before she went into the bed roo she handed me the cards to shuffle them. After a good shuffle I placed them on the table and cut them. Miss Shelly than said " I would like to lose my Anal Virginity by Easter " I was getting aroused as I turned over the card Praying for the Joker. 4 of Clubs. She than went into the bed room and returned with the paddle she handed it to me and said "20 per side every 20 minutes" starting now. It was 10:25. I delivered the strokes as she went to bed. I want to finish watching a Hockey game on TV but do t know if I want the paddling that goes with staying up late. Round 3 is in 15 minutes and still one period of Hockey to go. Ouch

bincorona, slave_m and JiL like this.
  8. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    What hockey team do you like to follow, or try to follow. ? You can probably guess the franchise I follow.

Sounds like I've been a bit luckier with the cards. Perhaps too lucky. But you know how things can change when you least expect it.

Mash2214 likes this.
  9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My cards haven't been so great lately but theirs always next time. As for my Hockey team I still cheer for the Oilers even though there having a terrible year.

10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Last night Miss Shelly allowed me to play the card game again.

She texted me from work and said. "Prepare your self, I want to Play cards " I was excited as I cleaned myself and gave my self a fresh shave to be as prepared for her as I could. I was waiting for her as a good sub kneeling at the door. When she arrived home she ran her fingers through my hair and said. "Go put a plug in your man pussy and present your self in the livingroom." I did as ordered excited as I was waiting for her with my plugged behind presented for her. She sat down in her chair and sipped the wine I had waiting for her and said. " tonight is 3 card night " as I heard her shuffle the cards my moisture started to drip to the floor. She drew three cards and layed them on my upraised cheeks. She than sat in the chair and put her foot between my legs and bounced her property with her foot. I found myself pushing back to greet her mov,nets but being very careful not to allow the three cards to fall from my cheeks. Her teasing of me stopped and she turned over the cards. 4 of spades, Jack of spades, 2 of diamonds,

Mistress than got up from her chair and went to the bed room when she returned she applied the strap to my backside. As she strapped me she made sure that she struck the plug directly driving it farther into me. Her spanking of me wasn't very hard and was almost more arousing then painful. I was ordered to stand up I front of her as she removed my cage leaving me erect and exposed to her. I waisted no time when given the order to stroke her property. For ten minutes I was allowed the pleasure of stimulating her property bringing it ever so close to an orgasm

Miss Shelly ended the card game by taking me over her lap and spanking me like a little boy. Being aroused I left a wet spot on her leg that I gratiosly cleaned up. Before going to bed I showed my appreciation for her generosity to me by giving her a complete body massage, which she fell asleep during. As I covered her up I looked at her uncaged property and thought that I could go and play with it as she slept because she would never know.

I didn't touch her property and just put on my panties and waited for her to come to bed.

JiL, bincorona, Panda2010 and 4 others like this.
  11. CagedAnimal2

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Great job avoiding the temptation! I'm wondering if you should lock her property back up too though?

12. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    I love the image of the cards laying on your bottom. Where she can see them, but you can't.

Mash2214 likes this.
  13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes she should lock her property back up. When she came to bed a couple hours later we cuddled for awhile. It felt nice to be behind her with no cage on but it was short lived as I was re locked shortly after. I thought maybe she would allow me to spend the night unlocked but she didn't. I've become very use to having the cage on her property that when it's not it doesn't even feel right. Who would have thought that a person could get to that position in their life.

JiL and CagedAnimal2 like this.
  14. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks. It was kind of exciting not knowing what cards were on my bum. Maybe they were all red or maybe a Joker. Since she's been putting me in the position of presenting my self to her it's always excited me knowing that everything is on Display to her I'm hiding nothing. Thanks Penney , your new panties are very hot.

Penney likes this.
  15. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    Thank you. I enjoy reading about how your Mistress uses you... puts you into such wonderful situations, and teases you.

16. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I have to admit - I spent the entire day swelling and leaking in my own cage enraptured by your writing. I especially enjoy the additional lingerie added to the mix, and of course the pegging. I'm so excited for your ability to orgasm from anal play alone - it just took a while to rewire your brain. Now that I'm caught up, I'll have to wait for the next adventure like everyone else - hugs!

Mash2214 likes this.
  17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I hope that spending the entire day swelling and leaking didn't cause you to many problems. I wouldn't want to be responsible for any problems you may have encountered, like your Mistress being upset with you. ;);)

18. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I will just have to be helpful and do the laundry. I may feel slightly guilty earning brownie points to hide a mess I've made - I guess the milking Saturday wasn't as thorough as was needed.

Mash2214 likes this.
  19. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    Great catching up on your adventures mate ,
    Glad to see everything going so well still :)

Mash2214 likes this.
  20. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It's nice to hear from you. I hope everything is going well with you.

21. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    On Tuesday evening I was at the kitchen sink just finishing up the dishes when Miss Shelly who was relaxing in the livingroom came up behind me, patted my bum and said " When your finished I want you to make Love to me, everything will be in the wash room. Don't be long."

I became instantly excited and couldn't finish the dishes fast enough. When a man has an offer like that from the women he loves he can move extremely fast. I finished the dishes and prepared myself for her. When I entered the bed room she was laying on her back with her knees pulled up gently stroking her very wet pussy. I almost came just looking at her.

I got onto the bed and took my position between her legs. She removed her hand and spread her legs even farther apart. I moved forward and slid into her. She was wet and ready. I slid all the way in untill I could feel her pubic hair tickeling my smoothness, she was so hot and ready. I withdrew and slid back into her slowly, this was not what she wanted as she put her hands on my bum and pulled me back into her. She wanted to be made love to with hard stokes. I did everything I could to give her what she so desperately wanted, all the while keeping myself from loosing control. I wanted to give her all the pleasure I possibly could and not jeopardize it by having an orgasm of my own.

She continued to pull me into her as I made love to her, the feeling was incredible, but I maintained myself bringing her to two glorious Orgasms. After her second she relaxed her grip an my ass and let her legs and body just relax. I withdrew from her wetness and got off the bed and covered her up. As I pulled the covers up the look on her face made it all worthwhile. I had given her the pleasure she so wanted.

I quietly closed the bed room door and turned off the light. I went into the kitchen and removed the strapon harness than took it to my lips and licked it clean.

22. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I thought I had missed something significant - loved that you had me confused until the end :)

Mash2214 likes this.
  23. CagedAnimal2

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Nice twist, I was wondering how you held out so long!!

Mash2214 likes this.
  24. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Now that's the best way to have sex with your wife! I must say I do enjoy licking her toys clean and tasting her! Also have to wipe the precum off my thighs and the end of my cage!

Mash2214 likes this.
  25. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    Same as usual i'm afraid .
    Ok otherwise though and still enjoying your adventures :)

Bear20 and Mash2214 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice