On Display

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:44 PM
    Life has been very quite as you can tell by my lack of posting anything. We have both been busy with life. Total retirement is looking better everyday.

I've been leaving home before Mistress gets up so our morning routine hasn't happened and at 7:30-8:00 when she gets home she's tired. So it's a massage or foot rub and she's off to bed. Even when we're busy with life her property is securely locked in its cage ,staying out of trouble.

Friday night we had time to play and I was excitedly anticipating it. I met her at the door on my knees with only panties and a collar on. After removing her boots and kissing her feet she allowed me to present myself to her while she went and got a leash and cloths pins to fasten to her property. I spent most of the evening following her around on my hands and knees with 20 pins attached to her property. Needless to say I was very wet and my cage was very tight. When ever my passion dripped onto the floor I was made to lick it up while she stimulated my upturned backside with the riding crop. This caused even more moisture to drip onto the floor.

We ended the evening with her receiving oral pleasure until she drifted off to sleep. I had some chores to do before I was allowed to go to bed under the 20-20 rule ( 20 swats to backside every 20 minutes ) an hour and a half later I joined her in bed and cuddled up behind her. Happy, Wet and Tenderized

sissybitch, slave_m and Penney like this.
  2. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Saturday morning our routine was back in order with me making breakfast and being allowed to serve her. The first task that needed to be done was washing the floors, my cage instantly tightened. I was on my hands and knees again still wearing the collar but my panties were removed and the phalius with the tail on it was inserted into my pleasure hole. Mistress spent most of the time relaxing with her feet up just watching me clean the floor. She would occasionally give me a seat with the Strap just to keep me motivated. It worked.

My next task was to clean the windows and the walls. Being allowed to stand was nice. Being on your knees for a long time when your 55 isn't as easy as it sounds. The feel of the tail against my legs as I moved around the house was exciting but not as exciting as knowing that my lovely Mistress was watching me. Her property continued to drip causing that string of pleasure to extend from the tip. When I finished the walls and windows I was allowed to penetrate my lovely Wife with her favourite strapon and bring her to two glorious orgasms. I had to be very careful while making love to her so that I wouldn't accidentally cum myself but I think she enjoyed the change of pace and the short breaks that I was taking.

As she enjoyed a late afternoon nap I was allowed some free time to prepare supper and just have a break. During this time I was told to leave the Strapon on. To move around the house and even sit down with a huge erection attached to me was in a strange way exciting. As I was sitting down for awhile I found my self wanting to touch the large cock. I closed my eyes and started to stroke it as I stroked the cock the base of it pushed against my cage giving me a good feeling. I continued to masturbate the fake cock as though it was my own bringing myself to the edge more than once.

When Mistress awoke from her nap I told her that I had stroked the Strapon. She said nothing but the look on her face was one of mystery and bewilderment. She remained silent till after supper when she said. " Go and get the Strap, your going to be punished for masturbating" I did as instructed and layed over the ottoman with the cock still attached. She gave me a sound strapping not as hard as she could of but it brought tears to my eyes.

We finished the evening with me giving her a massage while I still had the cock attached to my body. I spent the night with it attached which caused some difficulty rolling over and getting comfortable but I still found myself touching it and stoking it as though it was my own.

Im so grateful my Wife/Mistress doesn't work on weekends

3. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    On Sunday after noon my Mistress had another surprise for me. She informed me that Carla and Brian were coming over for supper and a visit. She also informed me that I would be serving everyone wearing only my cage ,panties and the dreaded Bra. After she told me I was to wear the bra it was obvious that I didn't want to wear it. But after she asked if I would also like to wear the high heels and the tailed but plug. I agreed that the Bra would be ok

I was embarrassed when they walked in the door, I didn't know what to expect especially from Brian. He didn't even react, I later found out that he knew ahead of time how I would be dressed. The evening was for the most part uneventful except for some comments about the stripes on my bottom and how Brian is slowly being locked up for longer periods. His longest has been Three days.

I got over the fact that I was wearing a Bra and enjoyed the visit with them. It's so nice to see that their spending so much time together and are Happy together. They left relatively early. Brian had gone outside to sweep the snow off of their car while Carla informed us before leaving. That she was going to unlock Brian when they got to his place but she wasn't going to allow him an Orgasm. My Wife and I had to chuckle at how their relationship had progressed.

anasyrma, CagedAnimal2, JiL and 3 others like this.
  4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    @Mash2214 please why dont you like wearing a bra. if you buy one that fits proper theym lovley to wear. and as well they keep you nice and warm if its a bit cold out.

5. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I'm not really sure why. I think it's partly because I'm not a sissy. Not yet anyway.

6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I will be away for a few days. Mistress and I are going on a Vacation to walk on a beach. It's a very isolated place. I'm not taking my phone or iPad so I'll be off the Grid till February 5th. It should be exciting. It's been a few years since we went away on a Vacation. I'll update about it when we get back. Take care Everyone.

7. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    9:44 PM
    I hope you have a wonderful time, and look forward to your update. Maybe you'll get lucky.

8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Your such a comedian. Ha Ha. If being allowed sometime unlocked than maybe I'll get Lucky. But if you mean having an Orgasm I'm almost positive that's not going to happen. But thanks for the vote of Confidence.

9. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    ooh ok and thank you for answer me

10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Time to go away on Vacation till early February. Time to take my white Canadian skin and get a little tan on it. And maybe something else will get tanned. To get some sand between my toes and everywhere else. I hope I don't get to much in my lock it would be a real bugger if Mistress wanted to unlock me and she couldn't. Bye.

slave_m and JiL like this.
  11. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    Hey @Mash2214 ,
    I hope you have a fun and memorable time with your WIfe. You certainly both deserve it. Wish I could be hiding in your suitcase when you get there. :eek: Always look forward to hearing from you when you get back.

12. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all the stories and the inspiration Mister Mash, it is greatly appreciated and even if I don't always like your posts (because i usually read without being logged in) I love your story and your way of writing about it. Thank you so much. How were you before you realized your place? Were you always submissive and loving or did you have a dark side?

Mash2214 likes this.
  13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Well I have returned from my warm Vacation to -25C snow and ice. I'm ready to go back.

Last Friday before we were leaving Mistress removed my cage to make going through customs easier. I remained free untill we arrived in Southern Mexico. She than had me stand in front of her while she sat on the bed and said to me " If Your a Good Boy you'll get more of this " she than opened her mouth and took my soft cock totally into it. It felt so warm I had a difficult time not getting hard. She removed her mouth and told me to "Lock up " I followed her directions than put on shorts and sandals and together we went for a walk on the beach. It was just starting to get dark.

We went into the small restaurant on the beach of the place we were staying and met Three very nice older Ladies. Two of them

bincorona, sissybitch and slave_m like this.
  14. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I hate when that happens. grrrr.

We went into the restaurant / bar on the beach of the small resort we were staying in and sat with three nice ladies, two of them were traveling with their husbands who were so place else the other one Daphine was alone. Service wasn't very good so my Mistress had me go get drinks for everyone just like at home. We spent a couple hours getting to know them while I continued to be their server.

The next morning after my wives massage ( not by me ) we sat on the beach with the same ladies I continued to serve all four ladies as they desired I even put lotion on one of ther backs. ( their husbands had gone fishing )

Sunday was about the same and Monday morning till about 2:00 was the same getting some sun and me serving the Ladies. The two ladies husbands came by and ask if I wanted to go fishing with them since it was their last chance the would be going home tomorrow ( Tuesday) I look at my Mistress for approval and she nodded so I went deep sea fishing with the boys.

Deep sea fishing has always been a dream of mine but this was more of a drinking party than a fishing trip. When we returned at 9:00 with more stories than fish and way to much alcohol in our systems. My Mistress was not pleased. She excused her self from the table and took my hand and led me out side than said to me. " Go to our room Now and stand in the corner with your pants at your ankles till I get their " she than turned and walked back inside.

It was after 11:00 when she unlocked the door. I was still in the corner as instructed. Even though I had spent the evening alone and in the corner it still gave me a feeling of Excitment. She than sat down on the bed and called me over.

She than said " Hold my property against your body " I did as instructed. She than took her testicals in her hand and slapped them hard 5 times. I had tears in my eyes but it still caused some moisture to appear at the end of my cage. She scolded me about how nice a servant I had been up till this point but coming back drunk was not exceptable. She than squeezed her testicals hard and slapped them twice more and sent me to the corner again as she went for a shower.

I was sure that my chance of her sucking on me was gone. I slept that night on couch by myself.

bincorona, sissybitch and slave_m like this.
  15. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Tuesday morning was when things got interesting. Mistress had a massage and facial appointment at 9:00 -11:00 but before she left she secured me to the bed.

She placed three pillows in the middle and I bent over them with my bum raised high in the air. She than tied my hands behind my back and secured them to my cage pulling her property up between my cheeks. She than gave me 5 or 6 strokes with the riding crop and said " Stay Like That Till I Return"

Even if I wanted to move it was almost impossible. I was in position On Display till she returned. When your secured in bondage in a strange place every sound stimulates you. I was excited just at the thought of what could happen and I could feel the moisture running down my cage. Time also goes Very Very slow but I must have dozed off before I was awoken by a familiar sound. The sound of a female saying "Oh La " I jumped but has unable to move much because of my restraints. I than heard a door slam shut. The maid had come to clean the room. I struggled to try and get free but I couldn't. I started to panic not knowing what might happen since she say me on the bed. No matter how much I struggled I couldn't get free but the Excitment of being discovered had caused my cage to get extremely Tight. A few minutes later my Mistress returned, I was still aroused. She ran her nails over her testicals and said. " your enjoying your Perdicament. That's good because we're having company shortly " As she stroked her property she told me that Daphine was coming over for lunch and she was going to answer her question of "How do you get your husband to be so nice to you "

A few minutes later their was a knock at the door. Mistress answered it and talked to Daphine at the door for a few minutes before letting her in. I was now Displayed to someone I hardly knew. My breathing was heavy, my cage was tight and wet and I'm sure my face was Red. All I heard from her was sighs and a few "O my Gods"

Mistress than untied my hands and told me to put my hands up beside my head. It felt So good to finally have my hands free but the pleasure was short lived as the riding crop was applied to my backside. Mistress gave me a disciplineary spanking bringing tears to my eyes. I lost track of the number of strokes she applied, my backside was showing the signs of the Discipline. All this time Daphine just sat in a chair and watched not saying a thing.

I was finally allowed to get off the bed and was returned to the corner while the ladies had room service deliver their lunch. ( I was out of sight Thankfully )

iome343, slave_m, bincorona and 4 others like this.
  16. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I like your Questions. How was I before? I wasn't always as submissive as I am now. When I was younger 20's and 30's I was more aggressive more dominante in our marriage also. But I always had a submissive side. I always liked when my wife took control of me even before we were married and after when she would put me over her knee. The first time she gave me a spanking is still one of my fondest memories. So my submissive side has always been their and as our relationship has grown we've both realized our place.

When I discovered chastity and introduced it to her was a major step forward to me realizing that giving her pleasure was more important than for me to Recieve it. So I did have a darker side or Gray but I'm happiest now with how our relationship is. I hope that answers your question.

Love&Passion likes this.
  17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Later Tuesday afternoon Mistress and Daphine were going to spend the rest of the day on the beach and I was sent to town to get some things for Daphine and our selves to take home. I had to chuckle to my self when I was told to get "Vanilla " I guess in Mexico it's a big thing. This was also going to be Daphines last night of her Vacation so as I walk around the small town I couldn't help but think about what might happen when I got back, my arousel was safely contained in my cage. I was actually glad that my Mistress had sent me to town because sitting would have been very difficult.

When I returned around 7:00 Mistress was just having a shower. I entered into the bathroom and was invited to join her in the shower, I almost tore my clothes off. We had spent some romantic time together which was mostly me rubbing her body and giving her oral pleasure but when she wants to get romantic after disciplining me it always excited me. As we lathered each other's bodies up and caressed each other the bars of my cage were being tested to the fullest. She than told me to place my hands on the shower wall and spread my legs. As I got into position she went out of the shower to get something. I prayed it was the key and she was still going to release me and suck on me. When she came back into the shower and slid her hand between my legs I almost lost it. The feel of her hand on my tender flesh was incredible. She reached between my legs and pulled her property back between them and released it. I waited for her to ask me to turn around and unlock me but she didn't. Instead she slid her hard cock into my tight pleasure hole and pushed me against the wall. As she continued to thrust into me she whispered into my ear " You are not allowed to cum " I was not going to disappoint her and used our word to stop ( Time ) she slowed the pace but didn't stop, again I spoke the word and again. I started to pull my self off of her cock but she responded by Thrusting hard into me and pushing me against the wall. I couldn't take any more and almost collapsed as my Orgasm over took me. I moaned in pleasure as my body shock and spasmed I'm sure I would have fallin if it wasn't for her Hard Cock holding me up.

Needless to say we were a little late for our dinner date with Daphine but I think she understood and she was very grateful for the things that I had picked up in town for her. As we talked the girls made plans to stay in touch through Texting and Facebook. Who knows maybe we'll see her again.

18. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Now you back home and in the freezy cold mind you dont catch a cold. Cos thats what happen to me sometimes.

Mash2214 likes this.
  19. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    absolutely thanks so much! and again thanks for your amazing reports. I feel privileged to be watching!! :) Sounds like an amazing holiday...

Mash2214 likes this.
  20. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    9:44 PM
    Your wife never fails to surprise. I hope you'll pardon me if I get some vicarious trills from your stories. :) You're a very lucky submissive. Thank you for sharing your adventures.

Mash2214 likes this.
  21. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    @Mash2214 You certainly have some adventures :D never a dull moment. Thanks for the update.

Mash2214 likes this.
  22. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your kind words. I can't say that I was overly surprised when My Lovely Wife put me on Display for Daphine the chances of us ever seeing her again are very slim. My Mistress gets pleasure out of showing me and our arrangement off to others and in a lot of ways I do also.

Penney likes this.
  23. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    On Wednesday after Mistress enjoyed her morning massage and I went for a walk on the beach we just relaxed and enjoyed the warm sunshine. As we were sitting on the beach I thought about telling her about the maid walking in on me or asking her if she purposely forgot to put the "Do Not Disturb " sign on the door. I thought about how to bring it up but than desided to say nothing maybe once we got home I would open the subject.

On Thursday morning our last full day on Vacation I was sitting on our private balcony with nothing on but my birthday suit ,and cage , waiting for the sun to rise and brighten the day. My wife came out onto the balcony wearing alive more than I was and sat down beside me. She than told me that since this was our last day that we be spending it very close together starting with a couples massage. We have experienced a couples massage before which is both of you side by side in the same room being massages simultaneously.

This was my first visit to the spa. I had a couple of massages earlier in our Vacation but they were on the beach and not in a first class Spa like the one my wife had been enjoying. I was a little nervous when I layed on the table with only a towel covering my backside that still showed the marks of my discipline. As the massage started I glanced over at my Mistress and is was as the two ladies were moving as one person simultaneously massaging our backs . When they moved down to my legs and moved the towel to expose my buttocks I held my breath not knowing what to expect. Nothing happened she continued very professionally. I did notice my wife glance over at me and wink. My cage started to tighten and I was sure my Mistress knew it. The rest of our massages was nothing short of incredible even when I rolled over onto my back and the bulge under my towel was a little more than normal the ladies continued expertly.

The rest of the day we enjoyed our time together. It felt like we were a couple of young kids on their honeymoon walking along the beach Hand In Hand. Going home tomorrow wasn't going to be nearly as enjoyable.

slave_m, sissybitch, JiL and 3 others like this.
  24. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    where is Daphine from?

Mash2214 likes this.
  25. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Chicago USA

iome343 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice