On Display

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    Hey @Mash2214 , Glad you made it back safe and sound from vacation. Nice to hear you enjoyed a professional massage after you have given many massages to others for so long. At the high end spa though, your lucky She didn't sign you up for a full Brazilian or a pedicure. There's always lots of stuff to do at the spa. lol...
    So, just curious how you handle Valentines Day. Do you plan or do something special ? Or, is this something Miss. takes charge of? Or do you both have a hand in what goes on? Just wondering what role I might try to take on, if any, as this day of celebration quickly approaches.
    Stay warm. Hope you didn't get too sun burned. Welcome home.

2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    On Thursday evening our last day of Vacation we went for a sunset supper over looking the ocean in a very lovely place. It was after Midnight when we got back to our room we got undressed and we're getting into bed when I walked out onto the balcony to look at the waves crashing into the beach. I asked my Wife if she wanted to go for a last walk along the beach. She looked at me and said " put your shorts on and lets go "

As we walked out of the light of the small resort we were staying at and into the darkness of the beach Mistress stopped and held out her hand and said "Give me your shorts " as I handed them to her my Excitment was obvious as my cage tightened. We walked slowly along the beach for along ways her still clothed and me nude alone. Well almost alone we did meet two other couples and greeted them with a casually wave. They could tell that I was nude but could they tell if I was caged ? It didn't really matter. When we got back to the lights of our resort Mistress handed me my shorts, I didn't want to put them back on knew that I had to.

When we got back to our room it was almost 1:30. I turned on the water to the shower as Mistress handed me the Key, my cage was to go in our luggage. It felt good to be free as I showered and shaved her property. I took my time enjoying the warm water of the shower as I expected Mistress to be in bed asleep. I was wrong she was waiting for me laying on the bed gently caressing herself. Her wetness glistened in the dim lights as I crawled onto the bed to place my mouth on her wetness. Her words were simple " Not your Mouth" my semi erect cock became instantly hard. I shuddered as I slid all the way into her. It had been so long since I'd felt her warm wetness that I almost exploded. I withdrew and regained my composure before sliding into her again. I did everything I could to last as long as possible but when she dug her nails into the tender flesh of my backside I exploded deep inside her. Words cannot explain how incredible it felt to make love to her in this way.

As we cuddled up for a short night my uncaged cock pressing against her backside she whispered to me " Don't get any ideas, Tomorrow night the cage goes back On " I felt that familiar stirring in her property as we drifted off to sleep.

anasyrma, Beck, Mark Owen and 10 others like this.
  3. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Congrats, what a great surprise!!

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes it was a Great Surprise. I'm so Blessed to have such a Loving Wife and Mistress

5. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    A perfect last vacation night

Mash2214 and Penney like this.
  6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It's been 12 days since we arrived home from vacation and it goes without saying that I have been permanently locked up since we got home. My Mistress wasted no time after we cleared customs and got our luggage she opened our suitcase right in the airport and handed me the black bag that held my cage. Her words were simple " No point waiting " in the airport at 1130 pm on Feb 2nd I was locked back up untill _______.

Everything has been normal since we got home, she has had very little contact with her caged property and hasn't edged or stimulated me but I'm OK with that. I have given her three oral orgasms and three massages, that don't compare to the ones she had. And her feet are like always well taken care of.

Last night she had a surprise for me I was to give a blindfolded massage. As I waited blindfolded wearing only panties I wondered who I would be massaging. The door opened and closed softly. I could feel someone right in front of me. She touched my panties and slowly pulled them off and let them fall to the floor. She than caresses me causing my cage to tighten, the warm wetness of her tongue on my testicals was very pleasing and caused my cage to tighten even more. As she continued with her tongue wetness appeared at the tip of my cage, She than stepped away and layed on the table.

As I oiled my hands the feeling in my cage gave me pleasure. I Layed my hands on her back It was Terrie. She sighed as I massaged her back down to her tight behind. I'm not sure who got more pleasure out of the massage me or her. Just to run my hands over every inch of her tight body is a pleasure. When I completed her massage I retuned to the head of the table she just layed on the bed and relaxed. When she got off the table she simple said to me. " Bend over the table for your tip "

I jumped when the first strike of the riding crop struck my white backside ( it had been two weeks since the last time I was spanked ) as she continued to add stripes to my backside I found myself moving back towards her inviting the sting. I lost count of the strokes she applied they were not applied very hard just hard enough to colour my backside and put tears in my eyes. When she finished she placed the crop between my cheeks and told me to "Squeeze " I held it in place as Terrie left the room. It was a few minutes later when my Mistress came into the room and removed the riding crop, she gave me two hard strokes and said "Bed Time "

When I finally got to bed Mistress was asleep but when I cuddled up behind her she awoke enough to hear me say ThankYou

7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Since it's along weekend my Lovely Mistress desided to have some fun Sunday evening. In the afternoon she told me to prepare myself for a fun evening while she was going to have a nap. Before she layed down she handed me the key with strict instructions "No playing with my property and make it extra smooth " I started to get aroused just at the thought of what was going to happen. I removed the cage I was semi erect as I applied the hair removal cream. After the cream I applied shaving cream to get any stray hairs. As I checked myself it felt great to slid my hand over my very smooth property. I put my cage back on before I did something that I would regret. After cleaning my bottom and showering I was ready.

Mistress was pleased with her smooth property as she was getting ready she had me kneel with my legs spread wide and my hands behind my head. I was wet as a drop fell to the floor. I didnt know who was coming over so when Terrie and Paul entered I was excited. The evening was spent with me serving coctails to everyone the conversation was casual untill my Mistress said " Its time for the Fun to begin" she than looked at me and twirled her wine glass and said " Precent Your Self "

I knelt on the floor and put my head to the floor and reached back and pulled my cheeks apart, opening myself up to my wife and our guests as ordered. Mistress next words were directed to Paul " Fill his hole with your Meat " I felt a tingle in my cage at the sound of her words these were words, words that were different to her. Paul wasted no time sliding his meat deep inside me. He gave me a few slow easy stokes than grabbed my hips and started to slam into me pounding his meat into me. I felt no pain only pleasure, the pleasure was growing as his pace increased I was waiting for him to explode into me when he stopped and removed himself. I found myself wanting more as I pushed myself back searching for him. It didn't happen. I remained on the floor in position untill Mistress came up behind me and inserted a plug where the cock had been. Mistress than led me to the corner and said " You will stay here untill were finished "

For over an hour and a half I remained in the corner as the three of them enjoyed themselves in the bed room. I tried to listen to what was going on but music was playing in the back ground that didn't allow me to hear any thing. The thought of going to peak in the door came to me but it was only a thought. When Mistress finally came to get me I was beyond excited at what I would be asked to do. When the door opened I saw Paul sitting on a chair I was positioned over his knee for a spanking. This was NOT what I had expected. Mistress and Terrie walked out of the room and closed the door, I wasn't even going to have the excitment of having them watch. I felt like a little boy who had done something wrong and was being punished, I wondered what had I done? As he layed his hand on my bum I whispered "please don't " but it fell on deaf ears as he started to spank me like a little boy. I started to cry and it wasn't from the pain. My whole backside was red when he finished and my cheeks were wet, I was led back out to the livingroom and back to the corner where I remained untill they left. I was almost glad that I was facing the corner instead of having to face everyone.

Mistress than came to me and whispered in my ear "That was So Hot " just hearing her words seemed to make everything alright. She cuddled up behind me I bed and rested her hand on my bum, it took me a long time to fall asleep. When your cage is tight sometimes that happens.

bethanise, mrfelix, JiL and 3 others like this.
  8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Monday morning I took my Mistress her morning coffee in bed, she likes to wake up to the smell of fresh coffee. As I was leaving the bed room she told me to prepare breakfast for four Terrie and Paul were coming over. But first go shower and clean myself, she was going to lay out my cloths. After my shower I went to the bed room to get dressed. On the bed was a pair of black thong panties, black stockings and garter belt, a Red and Black padded Bra, a collar, high heel shoes and the last item the six inch plug with the tail. I put everything on and looked at myself in the full length mirror, I looked surprisingly sexy but didn't really feel it.

When I walked into the kitchen to prepare breakfast Terrie and Paul were already here. As I tried to move around in the heels the tail would rub against the back of my legs causing me to get aroused which showed by the wetness on the front of my panties. After breakfast Mistress ordered me to give a show for our guests. I danced around rubbing my cage and my breasts moving as sexy as I could. As the girls cheered me on my cage became extremely tight, I continued my dance untill I was ordered to kneel in the middle of the room. Paul stood in front of me and slowly started to unzip his pants. I looked at my Mistress who had a huge smile on her face she was enjoying the show. I moved Paul's hands away and pulled his pants down. He was semi erect but that didn't last long as I took him deep into my mouth. I alternated my hands between his cheeks and his testicals caressing them as I continued to take him deep into my throat. The girls started to cheer as I speed up the pace, I was wet as my cage was uncomfortably tight but I continued my work on Paul untill his pleasure filled my mouth. I licked and sucked on him as the girls cheered, my actions had given my Mistress pleasure and that gave me pleasure also.

After Terrie and Paul left Mistress looked at me and smiled and said. "I'm going to give you a treat " she than placed a deck of cards on the table with the following instructions.
    If you get a black card you'll be disciplined. A heart I'll give you a Blowjob, a Diamond you can Masturbate for me. I became instantly excited I had a 50% chance of an orgasm. She than added " the deck has two Jokers if you get one of those you can make Love to me Any Way You Want , even Anul " I couldn't contain my Excitment as I looked at the cards on the table. We have been together for almost 38 years and she had never allowed me to take her from behind and now I had a chance. I placed my hand on the deck of cards and cut them. I turned over the card but didn't look at it. My Excitment was beyond words as I glanced down at the card. The 4 of Spades.

As she applied the strap to my backside I could only think of the possibility that maybe someday we could play again.

mrfelix, JiL, iome343 and 5 others like this.
  9. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Tough draw but an awesome game! Hoping for a joker for you next round!!

Mash2214 likes this.
  10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The odds could be a lot worse. I'll take 50% any day. The Joker was just a tease. Come On Joker. LOL

CagedAnimal2 likes this.
  11. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    great days for you, Mash

Mash2214 likes this.
  12. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It's been very quiet since we came back from our Vacation. It was really nice to have some fun on the long weekend. When I say quiet I mean for me that is I have still had the priveledge of giving my Mistress massages ,foot rubs and oral pleasure when she wants.

13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    On Tuesday morning after I took my Mistress her morning coffee I went to make her breakfast. I saw the deck of cards still sitting on the kitchen table, in instantly became wet. I shovelled the cards and placed them back on the table when Mistress came into the kitchen she say that the cards. I walked up to them and cut them and placed the bottom part on the top. I was excited with anticipation. Would she allow me to play again or not.

She looked at me and the cards for a long time than said. " I'm not going to Suck on You if its a Heart you can make love to me." She than picked up the card and looked at it and slid it back into the deck. She didn't tell me or show me she only said " it's Breakfast time "

My Excitment was showing as I made her breakfast and stood beside her as she gently touched her property. After her breakfast she went to get ready for work. No Oral service this morning but just before she left for work she layed the strap on the ottoman and said. "Have a nice day, I'll be home at 7:00 be ready " My cage was tight as she drove away it was going to be a long day.

bethanise, slave_m, Penney and 5 others like this.
  14. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    I love new games. How fun and exciting. I want to play too.

Mash2214 likes this.
  15. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    As I went about my duties on Tuesday doing the dishes, cleaning up the kitchen, I gave the floor I quick wash and also hand washed all my panties. I didn't want anything to upset my Mistress when she got home. Every time I looked at the strap laying on the ottoman I got excited, not because I was going to be spanked but because she had allowed me to play again and even though my chance of a Joker was very slim just the thought that she would allow me after almost 38 years together to finally take her Anal cherry kept me tight and wet.

I went through every room in the house making sure nothing was out of place. I showered late in the afternoon and at 6:50 I layed across the ottoman and waited. It was more than 10 minutes when she came through the door. I shivered with anticipation. She took her time untill she walked up behind me and gently dragged the strap across my bum. "A good Hard Strapping for my Little Boy " she said. I waited for the first stoke but it didn't come she placed the strap beside me and said " It was a Diamond " I stood up and looked at her as the key dangled from the chain in her hand.

" Lucky you, Masturbate for me, but no cumming " it was difficult getting my cage off as I was already aroused. Mistress sat back in the chair as I stood directly in front of her and started to stroke her property. It felt So good and took only seconds until the precum appeared, I wiped it with my finger and licked it clean. Mistress was pleased. For 20 minutes she allowed me to pleasure myself, I kept myself right on the edge but didn't go over. When she had had enough she told me to put my hands behind my head and wait untill I softened so I could get my cage back on than I was to go to the bed room because she would be waiting for me. just before she walked away she took ahold of her property and whispered in my ear "This will not be in my Ass tonight but your tongue will " my softening cock became hard once again.

When I finally got my self under control and locked myself back up. I walked down the hall and opened the bed room door. She was ready with three pillows underneath her and her bum high in the air. I took my place between her legs and gently licked her than I slid my tongue into her tight hole giving her the pleasure that she wanted.

Panda2010, mrfelix, slave_m and 8 others like this.
  16. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    7:28 PM
    Very nice Mash. What a fun time everyone had, thanks to your brilliant Mistress.

17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks @mrfelix i have been blessed to have such a fantastic women for a Spouse/Mistress.

Panda2010 and bincorona like this.
  18. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Last night as we were getting ready for bed my Lovely Mistress took the deck of cards and handed them to me and said " shuffle" I shuffled the cards untill she told me to stop and set them down, my cage was getting tight as I looked at the cards I was also getting wet. She took a firm grasp of her property and said "Cut" I looked at her as she winked "The cards"

I cut the cards and waited. She squeezed me hard as she turned over the card. I was so waiting for a red card or the magic joker. I closed my eyes for a second before I looked at the 9 of clubs. She led me to the bed room while not releasing her grip on her property and bent me over the bed. Before she carried out her duty she whispered in my ear " I was hoping for a Joker" I almost lost control and came as she applied the belt to my backside.

bethanise, mrfelix, bincorona and 4 others like this.
  19. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    she knows everytime how to tease you

bincorona and Mash2214 like this.
  20. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes she does. A simple word can make things very exciting.

bincorona likes this.
  21. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    She is a lovely lady. And to be perfectly honest she could do almost anything to me and I would get excited. I'm kinda sick that way. It's a good sick. LOL

bincorona likes this.
  22. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Monday night I was waiting for my Mistress to arrive home. I was still grateful and excited that she had allowed me a chance at her card game again. I wanted to impress her so I was waiting at the door on my knees, nude with my head down. When she entered she simply walked past me and put her things away and went to the kitchen table and sat down to enjoy the meal I had prepared for her. I was still on my knees at the front door. It was exciting even though she made no contact or stimulation with me.

She than called me to the table and told me to present myself. I did as instructed, with my head down and legs spread wide apart presenting my pleasure hole to her. She went to the bed room and when she returned she slowly and steadily pushed the dildo with the tail into me untill it was all the way in. The feeling of being filled felt great, it caused me to get wet and test the bars of my cage.

Her next words were simple " Stay as you are till your alarm goes off. Than remove the plug, clean up and come to bed. Good Night " I remained in position waiting for the alarm. it felt good to be filled I looked down towards her caged property and a thin string was dripping to the floor. I waited and waited, my knees were starting to hurt and the dildo inside me was starting to become uncomfortable but I stayed in position. It had been along time since she had gone to bed. I thought that maybe she had forgotten to set the alarm, I still waited. I was getting very uncomfortable when the alarm finally went off. She had set it for two hour. I relaxed onto the floor as the dildo moved inside me it felt better. I liked the feel of it inside me and almost didn't want to remove it, but I did remove it. Before going to bed. As I cuddled up behind my Mistress she whispered " Good Boy " I put my arm around her and went to sleep.

slave_m, skD, JiL and 3 others like this.
  23. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Tuesday being a day that I had to go do some work away from home. I was already gone before My Mistress woke up but when I got home at 7:00 I was greeted with a good surprise.

Carla and Brian had stopped over for a visit. Well it was more than a visit Carla also wanted a massage. After a couple minutes I went to prepare for the massage. Carla entered the room and walked up to me and slid my pants off and my panties also and said "Your over dressed "

As I started to massage her back my Excitment became obvious as moisture appeared at the end of the cage. Carla also noticed and gave me a little squeeze of approval. I proceeded to give her the best massage that I possibly could covering every inch of her body and releasing the tensions in every muscle. Even when i ran my fingers between her cheeks she offered no resistance, She just sighed with pleasure. when I finished her back I returned to the head of the table and waited for her to turn over. When she did she layed their and parted her legs as far as the table would allow. My cage tightened at the invitation. As I massaged her chest and arms the sight of her damp womenhood was a constant distraction. I removed my eyes from her and concentrated massaging her as I felt a drip of moisture extend down to my leg.

When I came to her hips and inner thighs I wanted to give her the pleasure she wanted but I thought about Her and her new relationship with Brian and I massaged her ever so close to her womenhood but not touching it. This was driving me as crazy as it was her. I than whispered to her " I'm saving that part for Brian " she opened her eyes and looked straight at me with a huge smile on her face as a tear rolled down her cheek. I knew that I had made the right desicion. When I finished her massage she got off the table stood in front of me and gave me a passionate kiss and said " Thank You so much "

Panda2010, slave_m, skD and 3 others like this.
  24. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    After Carla massage she got dressed and she told me to only put on my panties before we excited the room. I was a little uncertain at her request but did as she asked. When we walked into the livingroom Mistress and Brian were talking and in her hands she was playing with the deck of cards that had been sitting on the coffee table. When I say this my Excitment level jumped. Mistress than informed me that I was to give Brian a massage also and that I was to leave the door open.

the door was left open as Brian removed his cloths and got on the table. Carla and Brian have been experimenting with having him locked but today he was not. As I started to massage his back the girls walked past the open door. The continued to walk past even stopping to just watch for awhile. The sight must have excited them. When I finished his back and he rolled over the girls walking past the door stopped. They came into the room and sat down to watch. Having an audience while I gave someone a massage was something new to me and even though I was massaging another man I still became slightly excited.

The girls said nothing they just sat and watched. The silence of them sitting their added to the Excitment of the moment. Brian just layed on the table with his eyes closed as if know one else was in the room. When I finished his massage I returned to the head of the table. Carla got up from her chair and gave Brian a very passionate kiss. She than placed her hand on his soft cock and said. "As we agreed earlier this is your last chance for an orgasm before I lock you up for the next 3 weeks, if you want a Blow Job you have to ask " she than sat back down

Her words shocked me. Since we haven't seen them very much in the past few months I didn't really know how advanced their relationship had become. Evidently it had advanced more than I had thought.

No one spoke for a few very awkward moments everyone was waiting for Brian to say something. Finally he spoke and his word were as I expected. " I want a BlowJob " their was also no question as to who was goin to give it as both Girls looked at me.

I took my position and slowly stroked his semi erect cock knowing that it would be along time untill he had this opportunity again. I wanted him to enjoy it as I took him deep into my mouth. I took my time giving him the pleasure he wouldn't be feeling again for a long time. I brought him to the edge as many times as I could teasing him as I also like to be teased untill it has time I took his cock deep into my mouth and allowed him the release he so desperately wanted. Even though my own cock had never been touched I felt close to exploding myself. I continued to suck on him untill he was soft and clean and I removed my lips and returned to the head of the table.

Carla got up and walked out of the room. When she returned she had a steel cage that she put on her property. When I heard the lock click shut I couldn't help but think how thankful I was to be included in their little ceremony. What a priveledge.

We all sat around in the livingroom and visited for awhile after, just catching up on what has been going on in their life together and even though the Girls kept Brian and I nude it seemed natural like why would we be any other way.

25. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Introduced my Miss. to the card game you have been enjoying. Thought She would enjoy this, as one of her favorite indulgences is to visit the casino, and She often likes to visit the tables as well as the slots.

Midweek fun with Carla , Brian, and Miss. What a nice way to break up the work week.

Mash2214 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice